Thread: Why have a Space Force?

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,036 times in 567 posts

Default Re: Why have a Space Force?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

If you know anything about heraldry, you know that they patches have meaning. The Triangle craft is NOT a satellite.

I can not go into detail as it will only let me post five attachments. I have 151 files in that folder I call Triangles Everywhere.
    Fascinating. Here's a collage of just some of the patches, which Praxis kindly sent me. Almost all of those seem to show exactly the same triangular image. It's not a big leap to suspect that this triangular craft actually exists, and while it's still classified, everyone on the 'inside' knows.

Large image: http://projectavalon.net/Triangles_everywhere_lg.gif

Thanks Bill!

Yeah I guess I should have just done the same instead of upload individual.

Just FYI, the reason that there are other patches in there that DO NOT show triangles is for comparison. I figured i would get push back saying it represents planes so I also included some patches with things that I feel are for planes and satellites, which is NOT the triangle. In fact the last one on the bottom right has both, the plane and the trianlgle represented. The one to the lest of it has The 4 point star which i believe is satellites, the rocket launching and the triangle in orbit.

You will note that iconography of some of these specifically show orbital or deep space operations.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Praxis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), Victoria (15th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 times in 698 posts

Space Force is looking for ideas 'in good taste' on what it should call its members.

"The U.S. Space Force is looking for feedback from U.S. military space professionals on what Space Force members should be called – similar to how the Air Force refers to its members as ‘Airmen’ or the Army refers to its members as ‘Soldiers,’" the Space Force wrote in a statement on its website.

It continued: "Given the significance a name has to the identity and culture of an organization, the Space Force is taking a deliberate approach to ensure Space Force member titles and ranks appropriately convey the nature of the newest Armed Forces branch and the domain in which it operates."

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/space-f...ll-its-members

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,412 times in 577 posts

Spacemen! But backwards! Nemecaps!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    The RAF are slowly dropping the hint in their recruitment campaign as to the UK's coming branch.

The RAF has one or more disc shaped craft at their airbase next to Stonehenge.
    This was told to me by someone who saw the hangar doors open and the craft within.

So perhaps they already have a space force in the UK!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4