+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Why have a Space Force?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member OldArcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Why have a Space Force?

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Another perspective that the creation of an authorized Space Force does is that it will be a public resource for the dissemination of information such as technology, and current events. Maybe some black projects can move into the public arena as well through the Space Force? According to others like Richard Dolan we have a secret space force that we dont hear about. Maybe a public one will have to answer to the public?
    Sure, I don't see any reason why a new branch of the military wouldn't comply with existing declassification schedules for FOIA requests that have already been in place. I guess we'll have to wait 30 years to find out
    Joe from the Carolinas, thirty years should just about be right. Whatever you see that is "new," is at least thirty years old... If one believes that the stories about the Space Force, or whatever it's being called, the first releases of civilian applicable technology will STILL be at least thirty years behind what the Space Force has as standard equipment. If ET transfer of technology is involved, think possibly in terms of centuries!

First of all, let's be prepared to protect Earth and all of it's people. Next? Explore and colonize, and where possible, open trade routes, and hopefully, produce what others will want or need... No reason to go broke, financing the Space Force.

OldArcher

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    Another perspective that the creation of an authorized Space Force does is that it will be a public resource for the dissemination of information such as technology, and current events. Maybe some black projects can move into the public arena as well through the Space Force? According to others like Richard Dolan we have a secret space force that we dont hear about. Maybe a public one will have to answer to the public?
    Sure, I don't see any reason why a new branch of the military wouldn't comply with existing declassification schedules for FOIA requests that have already been in place. I guess we'll have to wait 30 years to find out
    USAF and the Space Fence

U.S. 'Space Fence' Radar System Goes Silent, After 50 Years September 3, 2013

The Space Fence is down. That's the message we get from the SatWatch site, following up on our report last month that the U.S. Air Force was poised to shut down the radar system that tracks thousands of objects orbiting Earth. It had been in operation since 1961.

The Space Fence — also known by its formal name, the Air Force Space Surveillance System — consists of three transmitters and six receivers that stretch across the southern U.S., using radio waves to paint a picture of a slice of space. The items it detected ranged from satellites and debris to meteors.

"The final satellite I captured an RF reflection from was the Meteor Priroda," says Mike Coletta of SatWatch, "which went over the transmitter site at approx 0000 hrs UTC [on Sept. 1], and there have been no more reflections since that time."

Shutting down the system will save around $14 million annually, the Air Force Space Command said last month. The agency hopes to install a new version of the fence using technology that it says will be more accurate.

News of a pending shutdown came last month after an Air Force memo came to light. That led to criticism from experts who say the fence should not be shut down before a new system is in place.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...after-50-years

So guess who is running it now?

Lockheed Martin prepares to turn on U.S. Air Force Space Fence on Kwajalein Atoll

SAN FRANCISCO — In June, Lockheed Martin plans to complete integration of the U.S. Air Force Space Fence on Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands and begin tracking objects, at least in a testing mode.

Full integration and testing is scheduled to begin in July as the company confirms the S-band radar array meets all contractual requirements.

“After that, we will turn it over to the Air Force for testing and trials,” said Bruce Schafhauser, Lockheed Martin Space Fence program manager.

As companies prepare to send hundreds or thousands of satellites into communications constellations in low Earth orbit, government agencies and commercial satellite operators are calling for enhanced space situational awareness and space traffic management.

The Air Force Space Fence in Kwajalein will help but Lockheed Martin is hoping to provide additional observations with a second Space Fence in Western Australia. The Air Force authorized Lockheed Martin to begin surveying the site for the second radar facility but has not yet allocated funding to build it.

https://spacenews.com/lockheed-marti...ajalein-atoll/

trump will keep the aliens out with this new fence........ I thought it was an interesting sidenote
    Good cover, eh?

OldArcher
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

WOW Star Tsar!!!!!!!!!! Thats incredible to hear and leads to so many possibilities... In a way its unfair to hear such a tidbit without knowing the threat but maybe all the news reporting is getting people ready to hear it. I think Trump will declassify.... crazy times we're in....
    It the threat from other nations on Earth, or is the threat from an extraterrestrial source?

OldArcher
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Latest from the US VP on this matter...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Space.com

New US Space Command Will Launch Next Week, VP Pence Says

Published 21st August 2019

The new United States Space Command will officially be up and running by the end of the month, Vice President Mike Pence said today (Aug. 20) at a meeting of the National Space Council.

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/space-command-...gust-2019.html

Full National Space Council meeting 2019

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Meanwhile, Richard Branson is getting closer to space tourism.. Naw, we can't be in space yet right?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), CKH (10th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Until sufficient worthwhile payloads can be put into space- on time, to exact location, and with economy and efficiency heretofore unknown in today's world, "space tourism" is barely a niche. The rich will become the ultimate dilettantes, not even whetting the appetites of modern man. Why lust for the unobtainable? Foolish at best, stupid at worst. IF there were "disclosure," it would have to be by accident. The "elites" won't allow their power or profits to be reduced. All that technology- may as well be in a distant star system, rather than under the PTB's blood stained thumbs...

OldArcher

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th January 2020), Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

The United States Space Force has only one member so far, but it appears the service utility uniform is already well under development.

The official Twitter account of the month-old military service posted a teaser photograph Friday night appearing to show a variant of the Operational Camouflage Pattern used by the Army and Air Force.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...e-uniform.html
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 18th January 2020 at 09:24.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Japan joins US by announcing space force in face of new threats

Japan's prime minister has announced his country will create a space defence force, in an effort to protect it from technological threats.

Working closely with US President Donald Trump, the unit will protect Japan's interstellar interests, such as satellites and rockets - rather than fighting cinematic-style battles across the galaxy as the name suggests.

Speaking on Monday, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said he wanted his country to defend itself from cyber threats, or from electromagnetic interference to its satellites.

https://news.sky.com/story/japan-joi...reats-11913185

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

And life imitates Art ..

The new US Space Force logo is gaining traction on social media for bearing a striking similarity to Star Trek's Starfleet Command logo.

President Donald Trump unveiled the Space Force logo on Friday and said on Twitter he had consulted with military leaders and designers before presenting the blue-and-white symbol.

Featuring an arrowhead shape centred on a planetary background, the symbol is encircled by the words "United States Space Force" and "Department of the Air Force".

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-tr...ck-it-11917168

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), ClearWater (25th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th January 2020), The Moss Trooper (25th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,653 times in 8,595 posts

Quote The media and Twitter are currently claiming that "Trump stole the Starfleet logo." This is a reminder that the Space Force logo is based on the old Air Force Space Command logo. Anyone complaining about copyright infringement needs to take it up with the previous Presidential administrations.
    Looks to me kind of like a blend of the 2 logos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Space_Command

Quote Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) was a major command (MAJCOM) of the United States Air Force from September 1982 to December 2019. On 20 December 2019, concurrent with the signing of the National Defense Authorization Act for 2020, it was re-designated as the United States Space Force to stand up a new sixth service branch of the United States Armed Forces responsible for space warfare.[6]
    gab comment:

Quote The new Space Force patch looks an awful lot like a modified TR-3B Astra to me.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), ClearWater (25th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Did You See Them (25th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I have a project of making org charts of the government. In the process of making the INDOPAC and EUROCOM i have come across many interesting patches.

Lets just say they have been moving us closer to exposing us to the secret space program.

If you know anything about heraldry, you know that they patches have meaning. The Triangle craft is NOT a satellite.

I can not go into detail as it will only let me post five attachments. I have 151 files in that folder I call Triangles Everywhere.
    Attached Images          

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    I have a project of making org charts of the government. In the process of making the INDOPAC and EUROCOM i have come across many interesting patches.

Lets just say they have been moving us closer to exposing us to the secret space program.

If you know anything about heraldry, you know that they patches have meaning. The Triangle craft is NOT a satellite.

I can not go into detail as it will only let me post five attachments. I have 151 files in that folder I call Triangles Everywhere.

Agreed. The triangle will denote a secret platform currently under use. The triangle also, handily enough, continues the Vector symbology so prevalent in all of the space agencies of the world's different countries (hit-up your search engine and see). It's the esoteric language of symbols.

Regards.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Did You See Them (29th January 2020)

22. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Having a Space Force is necessary to take us to the place we will be in the future. For example right now many Americans still gripe if something is made in China, or Taiwan or Japan and want only the USA product. In the future people will just be happy if it was made on earth at all! Slave labor, crimes against humanity and more will all be easier to get away with in space also, as would private executions and bosses that would function and behave more like dictators than anything else. Human nature seems to like this particular ilk to play with as human pirates so well prove from past history but the side that drives us is actually the deviant nature of humans because it is deviants that lead all countries and therefore all space force programs now and in the future. If people think the deviants get away with a lot here just wait until they rule in space. We ain't seen nothing yet!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), Craig (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Did You See Them (29th January 2020)

24. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have a couple pdfs I figure are relevant to this thread.

One is a NRO primer from Black vault. The other is the Us Army Space Ops manual.

It wont let me upload the Space Ops one. It is 3197 KB. Is that too big?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	UsArmy Space Ops Front Page.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	229.0 KB
ID:	42390  
    Attached Files

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Hi Praxis,

I have probably an uneducated question, but take the 176th Air Control Sq patch, does that mean that there have been previously 175 before this one? Or is there a differing numbering system in play?

cheers

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), Did You See Them (30th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

I have 151 files in that folder I call Triangles Everywhere.
    Zip them all together and send them to bill@projectavalon.net. Then I'll stitch them together in several single-image mosaics and will be most interested to post them.

It wont let me upload the Space Ops one. It is 3197 KB. Is that too big?
    No, not too big at all. Send that to me too, and I'll upload it to the server for you to link to and post.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Did You See Them (30th January 2020), Yoda (29th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Speaking of command of space, has anyone read or supported the works of Robert Morning Sky? He is in the recent book by Len Kasten called Alien World Order;The Reptilian Plan to Divide and Conquer the Human Race. Once you read this very compelling book, the whole idea of Space Force, Space Command and Secret Space becomes a fairy tale. The history provided through Morning Sky is not for the faint hearted. The story of how the Reptilian species conducts their existence, who is in charge and their Queens. It goes into much more but enough said, this changes the whole concept of 'we are in command' out there in space.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

30. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Craig (here)

Hi Praxis,

I have probably an uneducated question, but take the 176th Air Control Sq patch, does that mean that there have been previously 175 before this one? Or is there a differing numbering system in play?

cheers
    I am actually not sure how they come up with the numbering systems but I do know that that is not an iteration number.

That is a squad number. Like the Fifth Airborne or 32nd Support Squadron.

They number units to identify quickly. These units stand up(exist) then stand down(cease to be) at the discretion of somebody( Maybe the Unified Combatant Commanders but it also might be something they call Material Command( like the Air Material Command or the Sealift Command) Not clear on this one exactly.

So the 176th sq is just that. A Unit in the military and that patch identifies it. Not a bad question at all!

EDIT

Ok so I do know how it works.

The military is set up by region and function(although recently there was a big change that nobody really cared about where all UCC commands are now equal, meaning USSTRATCOM is not the same as INDOPAC. or SOCOM is the same as NORTHCOM. One used to be a functional command while the other geographic. https://federalnewsnetwork.com/defen...nds-are-named/ if you are interested.)

SO each Command get its units from something called Forces Commands.

Each Branch has their own.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...Forces_Command
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Combat_Command

These provide units to each Command to fill their need for each branch. A combatant command is consider a joint forces command meaning that the combatant commander controls all units in that command regardless of branch.

So a Navy man could be giving orders to Air Force units under is command.

Also there are in deep active discussion on what to call the units in the new command. Spacemen is out.

https://twitter.com/starsandstripes/...82950240018433
    Last edited by Praxis; 7th February 2020 at 16:57.

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

Fascinating. Here's a collage of just some of the patches, which Praxis kindly sent me. Almost all of those seem to show exactly the same triangular image. It's not a big leap to suspect that this triangular craft actually exists, and while it's still classified, everyone on the 'inside' knows.

Large image: http://projectavalon.net/Triangles_everywhere_lg.gif

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2020), Did You See Them (8th February 2020), Gracy (7th February 2020), kudzy (22nd December 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th February 2020), Praxis (8th February 2020), Ratszinger (7th February 2020), Sophocles (7th February 2020), sunwings (8th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

The RAF are slowly dropping the hint in their recruitment campaign as to the UK's coming branch.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th February 2020 at 11:39. Reason: fixed video embedding

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022)

36. Link to Post #60
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

S.H.A.R.Q(c)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast