Thread: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

1. Link to Post #361
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Default Re: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

Quote Posted by Jantje (here)
    Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Whatever one wants to make of Corey Feldman, he has never been accused of lying.
    I think he has been accused of lying by Corey Haim's mother and former band members
    There are lots of other people too accusing him of lying. His former bus driver and former bodyguard, Enty at CDAN has made some pretty obvious blinds about him. I think even the crew of An Open Secret who chose not to include him in their document found him unreliable. He might have been even paid to keep his mouth shut by those who molested him. Bobby Wolfe did some interviews with those who worked with Feldman.

https://www.youtube.com/user/everyth...bywolfe/videos
    Last edited by muxfolder; 12th October 2018 at 17:34.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th October 2018), BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (12th October 2018), Jantje (12th October 2018), Valerie Villars (14th October 2018), Zanshin (15th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #362
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,419 times in 10,156 posts

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (1st November 2018), Bruno (12th October 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (14th October 2018), muxfolder (12th October 2018), Star Tsar (14th October 2018), Valerie Villars (14th October 2018), Zanshin (15th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #363
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

Hollyweird

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th October 2018), BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (14th October 2018), Icare (7th April 2020), Star Tsar (14th October 2018), Valerie Villars (14th October 2018), Zanshin (15th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #364
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

If the police say he's lying then they are admitting they were negligent back when they interviewed Feldman. Feldman insisted that Michael Jackson hadn't touched him but also told them that there was someone he could tell them about. I don't recall the exact words but that's been published (snippet posted earlier in this thread).

So either they didn't bother asking who it was back then after Feldman said that - or they did, but kept it off the record (like Feldman said, they turned the recorder off) and/or they're lying now. If Dr Oz didn't mention that with Feldman on the show then he wasn't being earnest in his enquiry.

Note also how leading/persuasive the police were with their questions about Michael Jackson when they interviewed Feldman.

Update -

Here’s the segment of an episode that aired snippets of the interview tapes from ‘93 (Celebrity Justice). You’ll need to watch it all to see how hard they were gunning for MJ but skip to the 3:30 mark to hear Feldman telling them he was molested. The announcer states Feldman named the abuser but they weren’t interested.

The way it’s presented is that they heard him name the abuser on the tapes, but it wasn’t played on air, for obvious reasons. That contradicts what Feldman said about them turning the recorder off during that part of the interview in ‘93 but it’s not unreasonable to think he logically assumed that, while assuming the current folk from the Sheriff’s office were telling the truth, when they weren’t.

The current, available evidence suggests they did nothing back in ‘93 about Feldman’s accusation and they’re lying about that now to cover that up. Personal opinion - Feldman’s no saint but look at his non verbals when he talks about this, he’s not lying.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 14th October 2018 at 15:57.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th October 2018), Bluegreen (15th October 2018), BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (14th October 2018), Icare (7th April 2020), Matthew (17th October 2018), Star Tsar (17th October 2018), Valerie Villars (14th October 2018), Zanshin (15th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #365
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Sees all

Knows all

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (1st November 2018), Bruno (17th October 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), Icare (7th April 2020), Matthew (17th October 2018), muxfolder (17th October 2018), Valerie Villars (17th October 2018), Zanshin (17th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #366
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Roseanne Barr on Joe Rogan. She talks about Hollywood, losing her show, Trump and Hillary, mind control, being in mental hospital and other interesting subjects.

Disclaimer: Lots of f-words.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

avid (17th October 2018), Bluegreen (17th October 2018), BMJ (1st November 2018), Bruno (17th October 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (18th October 2018), Icare (7th April 2020), Matthew (17th October 2018), TargeT (17th October 2018), Valerie Villars (17th October 2018), Zanshin (18th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #367
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

"Ratings Slide For Roseanneless Roseanne Show"

http://ew.com/tv/2018/10/17/conners-...s-vs-roseanne/

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (18th October 2018), mountain_jim (18th October 2018), muxfolder (18th October 2018), Valerie Villars (17th October 2018), Zanshin (18th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #368
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thanks, Moxfulder. I actually really like and admire Roseanne for that one interview. How honest. Beautiful.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2018), Bruno (18th October 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (18th October 2018), muxfolder (18th October 2018), TargeT (19th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #369
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,289 times in 8,660 posts

Still reading this long article from Neon Revolt today (who I usually go to for Q interpretations, but Q has been silent for awhile, likely due to election-period blackout requirements.)

Neon Revolt outs himself as BlackListAnon, and publishes research linking a lot of Hollywood players with the Harvard/Muslim/Obama/Clinton/Soros/Lagarde-Rothchild universe and how it affects what scripts get made in Hollywood, and other stuff...

(I don't have time to format all the links and images here, just some text excerpts so you can decide if its worth your time to go read.)

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/10/1...ng-neonrevolt/

Soros’ Hollywood Rentboy – Exposed by #BlacklistAnon! #GreatAwakening #NEONREVOLT

Quote That’s right, dear readers.

I am #BlackListAnon (That is why you see all the (You) notations next to the post index above; meaning, I’m the one who made those posts) and today, I intend to deliver on that promise.

I’m actually somewhat surprised no one guessed it beforehand. After all, how many times have I said I’m a screenwriter that previously worked in Hollywood? Who better to approach this subject with the laser-like focus of #WeaponizedAutism, than someone familiar with all the faces and players?

And it’s because of that familiarity that a while back, even going back years now, I started to notice a disturbing series of coincidences that, upon the advent of Q, would lead me down a dizzying rabbit-hole that leads straight back to international finance and foreign intelligence agencies.

Far from being a mere personal vendetta, what I’ve uncovered is disturbing and sinister; an indication of a far bigger agenda at play.

But I didn’t have everything I needed at the time to publish what I’m about to publish now.

For those who feel I may have been somewhat disingenuous with them, remember, I didn’t pick the name BlacklistAnon for myself. I was merely presenting my research as one more Anon during a time when #QAnon himself was not posting (which I was, and which I am). I was convinced I was on to something big, and as such, was seeking help in digging, trying to curry as much interest as possible by echoing Q’s distinctive style in the hopes that we could blow the lid on a self-styled Hollywood Marxist Gatekeeper.

What does it mean to be on the Black List?

This would be my starting point.

See, for those who don’t understand the screenwriting world, there are actually very few ways to “break in” to the business. Firstly, you have to write something spectacular; that goes unsaid. Beyond that, you generally either have to know somebody, break in with a big contest win, or, more recently, get on of the several “lists” that circulate around Hollywood.

The most “famous” of these lists is The Black List, which styles itself as an annual list of the “best” unproduced scripts in Hollywood.

In other words, we now have a basic timeline:

Worked for Leo DiCaprio.

Created a List because he was bored.

List went “viral” because everyone else was bored.

And this became a business whereby Leonard suddenly found himself a gatekeeper in Hollywood.

So what’s the problem with this?

The problem, having observed Franklin Leonard and his behavior for a number of years, is that the man is a Rabid Marxist/Leftist, with deep, subversive instincts, Radical Islamic sympathies, and a profound Anti-white bias. Because his list is “esteemed” (and we’ll get into that a bit later), it allows him to unilaterally make or break writers, effectively walling out Conservative/Right/Traditional voices, and replacing them with subversive Leftist ones. The list, far from being the barometer of quality it claims to be, has actually turned in to a political tool used to demoralize the United States and the world at large.

Now, the average reader stumbling upon this article for the first time, with no exposure to Q, and no exposure to this site, might not immediately grasp the significance of the preponderance of Iranian Muslims surrounding Franklin Leonard, but, very quickly, Iran has long hosted Cabal/CIA-affiliated bases and blacksites. When Trump recently attacked Syria, he was bombing Iranian bases in Syria, where work on nuclear materials was being conducted. Likewise, this also relates to the infiltration by the Muslim Brotherhood throughout the government, and into positions of power and influence around the US – including social media.

I’ve written a number of articles detailing these activities, but I’ll leave it to you to search out the particulars here, if you’re curious.

Regardless, the fact of the matter is Leonard has now surrounded himself at an organizational level with Iranian Muslims – one of which was, until very recently, employed by #FakeNews CNN in order to systematically erode Western and Christian Values, by presenting and normalizing pagan and extreme non-Western degeneracy:

But this is really just par-for-the-course for DuVernay, who, as I alluded to above, directed Jay-Z’s Family Feud music video. In this drop, I would lay out all the blatant Cabal propaganda in this video
    This video in particular celebrates a dystopic inversion of Western Civilization, where all our traditional values have been turned on their head, as well as presenting a timeline for revising the Constitution and stripping the people of the right to protect themselves.
    It doesn’t get more transparent than that, folks. And as you should be aware, Jay-Z and Beyonce are murderous OTO Satanists who serve as Cabal propaganda assets through-and-through.

When the list of donors to the Van Jones “Green for All” organization is examined, one name stands out-the Open Society Institute of billionaire George Soros. The Green for All 2008 annual report is also notable for the pictures of the powerful people who associated with Jones. They include House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and former Vice President Al Gore.

While the Open Society Institute was supporting Green for All in 2008, when Jones was running it, the Soros-funded organization was financially underwriting the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights when Jones was in charge of that group. The Open Society Institute gave the Ella Baker Center $151,800 in 2006 and $140,000 in 2007. Jones ran this group during the years 1996-2007. He then emerged as a senior fellow at the Soros-funded Center for American Progress.

Other funders of the Green for All group included Gore’s Alliance for Climate Protection, the Rockefeller family, Men’s Warehouse, the Natural Resources Defense Council, the New World Foundation, the Schwab Charitable Fund, the Streisand Foundation, the Service Employees International Union, and the Tides Center and Foundation.

With all that in mind, understand, the web I uncovered here is staggering:

In other words, Franklin Leonard – a man ostensibly working in Hollywood to promote the best content – is utterly and completely surrounded by Soros lackeys, Globalist shills, Silicon Valley technocrats, Deep State assets, Mockingbird Media men, Subversive Islamists, Democratic politicians, and Cabal associates.

But even if you wanted to believe all this was just coincidental, and that he had just blindly wandered in to this unfortunate situation like some kind of unwitting fool, failing his way upward in life, I’m about to disabuse you of that last delusion.

Here you have the man publicly admitting his ties to international Financial Terrorist Soros.

Folks, if there was any doubt in your mind before now, please understand; this is how the Cabal controls the narrative in Hollywood. They have layers of operatives at all levels, networking to create what amounts to little more than subversive propaganda, used to demoralize and control you.

If you’ve ever wondered why so many movies coming out of Hollywood absolutely suck these days, here’s one of your primary culprits.

They’re not concerned with making good art or presenting good stories. They’re concerned with ruling over you, and keeping their flow of money and influence circulating.

They’re not going to step down from power willingly. The only thing we can do is continue to drag them out, kicking and screaming into the light, and exposing them as the Swamp creatures they are.

Franklin Leonard is a biased tool of the Marxist Left, most likely using his power and influence to murder Conservative/Right-Wing/Traditional narratives in utero before they’ve ever had a chance to get off the ground. His nepotism is readily evident, as he leverages his platform to curry favor from Leftist power players – power players who, until recently (as per QAnon’s drops) were on track to literally genocide hundreds of thousands, if not millions of YOU, in a nuclear holocaust.

Far from being the unbiased arbiter of the spec market he claims to be, Franklin Leonard needs to immediately disclose all of his, and his businesses’ ties, to Soros-affiliates and groups.

Was The Black List itself funded by Soros?

Likewise, Leonard also needs to disclose all his ties to Marxist/Revolutionary groups.

Does this even go further, into CIA or Mossad territory? The evidence suggests so, and is worth exploring, in my opinion. If you are a whistleblower with insider knowledge about Franklin Leonard’s activities, I encourage you to speak out. You can always reach out to me, here on the site (but be prepared to present your evidence), or better yet, you can publish your work on any number of publishing platforms, and bring it to my attention.

Guys, believe me when I say that at first, I was willing to believe that Franklin Leonard was just another useful idiot playing at “Revolutionary” ideology, but upon digging deeper and seeing where his loyalties lay, it’s become clear that he’s chosen a deliberate, sinister, subversive path, working with like-minded evildoers. He is little more than “Academic AntiFa” who somehow established his little Marxist fiefdom in Hollywood. The layers upon layers of corruption could not be more apparent.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th October 2018 at 17:04.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th October 2018), Bluegreen (19th October 2018), BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), Did You See Them (19th October 2018), DNA (19th October 2018), Icare (7th April 2020), Ivy23 (25th October 2018), norski (28th October 2018), Ratszinger (19th October 2018), TargeT (19th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th October 2018), Valerie Villars (19th October 2018), Zanshin (21st October 2018)

19. Link to Post #370
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote The layers upon layers of corruption could not be more apparent.

That article made way too much sense... no one wants to see an all female reboot of ghost busters.... haha

I'm sure this is just ONE guy in an important position, there's probably more in Hwood that's similar.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th October 2018), Bluegreen (19th October 2018), BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), Did You See Them (19th October 2018), DNA (19th October 2018), Ivy23 (25th October 2018), mountain_jim (19th October 2018), petra (19th October 2018), Valerie Villars (19th October 2018), Zanshin (21st October 2018)

21. Link to Post #371
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Cheers jim

Names dates places. Dizzying. Highly recommended.

Neon Revolt outs himself as BlackListAnon, and publishes research linking a lot of Hollywood players with the Harvard/Muslim/Obama/Clinton/Soros/Lagarde-Rothchild universe and how it affects what scripts get made in Hollywood, and other stuff...

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/10/1...ng-neonrevolt/

Soros’ Hollywood Rentboy – Exposed by #BlacklistAnon! #GreatAwakening #NEONREVOLT

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th October 2018), BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (22nd October 2018), mountain_jim (19th October 2018), norski (26th October 2018), TargeT (19th October 2018), Valerie Villars (19th October 2018), Zanshin (21st October 2018)

23. Link to Post #372
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I'm sure this is just ONE guy in an important position, there's probably more in Hwood that's similar.
    Hmmmh.. I'm sure you're right
    Works both ways though - maybe I'll send Eminem a Red Letter and see what happens

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th October 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (22nd October 2018), TargeT (19th October 2018), Zanshin (21st October 2018)

25. Link to Post #373
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote So what’s the problem with this?

The problem, having observed Franklin Leonard and his behavior for a number of years, is that the man is a Rabid Marxist/Leftist, with deep, subversive instincts, Radical Islamic sympathies, and a profound Anti-white bias. Because his list is “esteemed” (and we’ll get into that a bit later), it allows him to unilaterally make or break writers, effectively walling out Conservative/Right/Traditional voices, and replacing them with subversive Leftist ones. The list, far from being the barometer of quality it claims to be, has actually turned in to a political tool used to demoralize the United States and the world at large.
    For what it's worth, this was long a goal of the USSR during the Cold War. Hollywood actors and executives were the target of car bombings, bus bombings, bombings in general, not to mention all the left-wing riots and protetests between the 1950's and 1970's.

All of those bombings and other violence got swept under the rug, memory-holed, and the media no longer talks about that period of time. But it was where Ronald Reagan converted from being a socialist Democrat, to being a Republican, and then governor of California, because he saw all of this nonsense first-hand and complained loudly about it.

26. Link to Post #374
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Know Your Narrative Controllers Dept

2007 - Hannity Exposes George Soros and MoveOn.org (5:51)

Leonardo DiCaprio Addresses MoveOn.org Members (:43)

Will Ferrell MoveOn.org Health Care "PSA" (2:21)

-Videos courtesy of Narrative Controller MoveOn.org-

Franklin Leonard's Black List (5:20)

-Video courtesy of Narrative Controller CBS News-

Franklin Leonard. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . George Soros
    . . . . .

Last edited by Bluegreen; 8th November 2018 at 14:28.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th October 2018), BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (25th October 2018), Ivanhoe (25th October 2018), mountain_jim (26th October 2018), TargeT (25th October 2018), Valerie Villars (25th October 2018), Zanshin (25th October 2018)

28. Link to Post #375
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Know your narrative controllers

The lot of 'em

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/me...#the%20windsor
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 28th October 2018 at 14:25.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (26th October 2018), Icare (7th April 2020), mountain_jim (26th October 2018), TargeT (26th October 2018), Valerie Villars (26th October 2018), Zanshin (26th October 2018)

30. Link to Post #376
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Yes, the royal family certainly is interesting

Rosemary's baby?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th October 2018), BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (26th October 2018), mountain_jim (26th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (26th October 2018), Zanshin (26th October 2018)

32. Link to Post #377
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Deep state stooge Jimmy Kimmel

(1:33)

(1:29)

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (3rd November 2018), mountain_jim (26th October 2018), norski (28th October 2018), TargeT (26th October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018), Zanshin (26th October 2018)

34. Link to Post #378
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Illuminati puppet Ellen Degeneres

(6:19)

(8:35)

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (3rd November 2018), mountain_jim (26th October 2018), norski (28th October 2018), TargeT (26th October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018), Zanshin (26th October 2018)

36. Link to Post #379
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Cabal flunky Tom Cruise

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (3rd November 2018), norski (28th October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

38. Link to Post #380
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Kardashians

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .."Mwaah!"
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 28th October 2018 at 12:28.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (1st November 2018), crosby (19th May 2019), DNA (3rd November 2018), norski (28th October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 102 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 69 102 LastLast