Thread: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

1. Link to Post #2021
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,731 times in 1,428 posts

Default Re: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

Yep, here's one of the comments from this video. Not posting because it would be off topic, but they discuss it from 16:14
    Secret Hollywood Elite Parties, P Diddy, Nature of Evil, & Storytelling | Dougie Corrado •

@67maxfield
    3 days ago
    the party saga isnt creative its just literally deceptive and leaves a bad taste. Sayin its real like off the cuff is one thing, but making follow ups doubling down hard af and copping attitudes at people for being incredulous, when it is indeed fake, is just ****in weird. youre a shifty dude man.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th April 2024), BMJ (9th April 2024), DNA (9th April 2024), ExomatrixTV (6th April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (6th April 2024), Yoda (6th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #2022
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,363 times in 8,335 posts

Maybe something, maybe nothing . . . .

Note the age of 27.

Cole Brings Plenty, ‘1923’ Actor, Found Dead at 27 After Being Reported Missing

Cole Brings Plenty, an actor in Paramount+’s 1923 who was reported missing earlier this week, has died. He was 27.

The sheriff’s office in Johnson County, Kansas, shared in a news release that deputies were called to Homestead Lane at approximately 11:45 a.m. Friday in reference to an unoccupied vehicle. Authorities said they were searching the area when they “discovered a deceased male in a wooded area away from the vehicle,” who was later identified as Cole.

A cause of death was not immediately available, but the sheriff’s office said it was an ongoing investigation.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th April 2024), BMJ (9th April 2024), DNA (9th April 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th April 2024), Miller (6th April 2024), muxfolder (7th April 2024), pabranno (7th April 2024), Yoda (7th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #2023
    Thanks

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th April 2024), BMJ (9th April 2024), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2024), DNA (7th April 2024), ExomatrixTV (8th April 2024), Ivanhoe (8th April 2024), Jambo (9th April 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th April 2024), Matthew (9th April 2024), Merkaba360 (14th April 2024), Mike (7th April 2024), Miller (7th April 2024), mountain_jim (7th April 2024), pabranno (7th April 2024), pyrangello (13th April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024), Yoda (7th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #2024
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,291 times in 8,660 posts

more coverage

https://x.com/VigilantFox/status/1776712651348861052

The Vigilant Fox 🦊

@VigilantFox
    Ex-Diddy Producer Says This Scandal ‘Could Be WORSE Than Jeffrey Epstein’

Jesse Watters says, “Every room in Diddy’s mansions were wired with cameras ... And this was used for blackmail material,” citing the lawsuit filed by Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones.

“They’d bring in these people. A lot of these people were also aspiring young artists in the music industry. And then, these parties were sponsored by Motown Records CEO, Universal Records CEO. This goes all the way to the top. And so, you get these people in compromising situations.

“The drinks were laced, their videotapes were hot. And then, at the end of the day, you wake up the next morning, ‘What did I do?’ And then they have compromising material on you. And then they can guide your career. They could kill your career, but they got you.

“And it wasn’t just people in the music business, as you said. There were athletes, there were celebrities, there were politicians, people from the royal family.

“And we were also told by the former bodyguard that Diddy was an FBI informant. So, he was a snitch and was feeding information to the feds. And we don’t know what that means. We haven’t been able to confirm it. But even ‘Lil Rod’ said, ‘It’s not just like Epstein. It could be worse than Jeffrey Epstein.’”
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th April 2024), BMJ (9th April 2024), ClearWater (8th April 2024), DNA (7th April 2024), edina (7th April 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th April 2024), Matthew (9th April 2024), Merkaba360 (14th April 2024), Miller (8th April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024), skogvokter (8th April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (7th April 2024), Yoda (8th April 2024)

9. Link to Post #2025
    Thanks

as seen at Clif's place

https://x.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/status...91739091665377

Concerned Citizen
    @BGatesIsaPyscho
    Hey Madonna, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande & Britney,

Please can you enlighten us all as to what’s happening here please….?

Update - I posted this before the readers added context indicated the evidence of AI generation - suspected such but posted anyways. Sorry
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th April 2024 at 13:25.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th April 2024), BMJ (9th April 2024), DNA (9th April 2024), ExomatrixTV (8th April 2024), Matthew (9th April 2024), Miller (8th April 2024), pabranno (8th April 2024), pyrangello (13th April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2024), Yoda (8th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #2026
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,929 times in 3,470 posts

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    I agree, and much of what he reveals in the Part 3 video is total gaslighting stuff. Many years ago I suffered the attentions of a stalker for about three weeks. Nothing awful happened except unwanted gifts, showing up at places I went to, carrying out minor repairs to my car, which worried me in case he went on the turn at my lack of interest. Nothing bad happened at all but it was a very creepy experience which came flooding back to me when he was talking about his car.

Dougie Carrado's presentation IS quite slick and without pause, but many YouTubers now edit their videos to cut hesitations, ums and ahs, so that they flow better. Granted he's a storyteller and influencer, but isn't that a reason for him to be targeted in the first place? Even though he's given more detail he still hasn't named names or been specific about what he actually saw, so I'm keeping an open mind and maybe there'll be a Part 4.
    Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    I'm not so sure now, and maybe Kryztian's right. Many comments under these videos say it's a fabrication, and that he's admitted as much - that it didn't really happen - on some podcast. I haven't got round to hunting this clip down just yet. Honestly, I don't know what to believe.
    No where does Dougie Corrado present himself as conspiracy researcher, or whistleblower - he uses terms like "content creator". I also saw a comment by him (which I can not longer find) where he mentions that he on his channel he tells great stories "In the first person". He is also selling merchandise and very proud of the success of his channel. If he were more explicit about the relationship between his videos and the actual truth of the world, then in might impinge upon his success.

As entertaining as the story is, it is also unrealistic. Mind control is highly customized and takes place over time. There is no way that a group of people gets initiated to that level in just one evening. Usually several observant people are involved (not all at once) for just for one individual, gauging your individual reactions, forcing you into situations that are uncomfortable, and figuring out what the next step for each individual is, and often giving hypnotic like suggestions. If there is a way to speed up the process, from months to weeks, then drugs might be used. But one glitzy Hollywood party just isn't going to do it - it takes time to shift your consciousness.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 9th April 2024 at 16:30. Reason: grammar

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th April 2024), BMJ (9th April 2024), DNA (9th April 2024), ExomatrixTV (8th April 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th April 2024), Matthew (9th April 2024), Miller (8th April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024), wegge (8th April 2024), Yoda (9th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #2027
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,211 times in 21,085 posts

• Actress EXPOSES The DARK SIDE Of Hollywood, Now Elites Are FREAKING OUT!:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th April 2024), BMJ (9th April 2024), ClearWater (8th April 2024), DNA (9th April 2024), Matthew (9th April 2024), mountain_jim (9th April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024), skogvokter (11th April 2024), wegge (9th April 2024), Yoda (9th April 2024)

15. Link to Post #2028
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    as seen at Clif's place

https://x.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/status...91739091665377

Concerned Citizen
    @BGatesIsaPyscho
    Hey Madonna, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande & Britney,

Please can you enlighten us all as to what’s happening here please….?

Update - I posted this before the readers added context indicated the evidence of AI generation - suspected such but posted anyways. Sorry
    According to the reader added comments, "Some, if not all of these are AI Generated. Ariana Grande has 6 fingers and Beyoncé has extended legs/limbs. "

Some (Maybe not all) are AI generated. Does that mean this did occur but is (only)being called AI generated because of the 6 fingers and extended legs/limbs? 🤔

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to res cogitans For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th April 2024), BMJ (9th April 2024), DNA (9th April 2024), Matthew (9th April 2024), mountain_jim (9th April 2024), Yoda (9th April 2024)

17. Link to Post #2029
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,731 times in 1,428 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

.../ snip
    Mind control is highly customized and takes place over time. [B][/(I know this from personal experience).[B] There is no way that a group of people gets initiated to that level in just one evening. Usually several observant people are involved (not all at once) for just for one individual, gauging your individual reactions, forcing you into situations that are uncomfortable, and figuring out what the next step for each individual is, and often giving hypnotic like suggestions. If there is a way to speed up the process, from months to weeks, then drugs might be used. But one glitzy Hollywood party just isn't going to do it - it takes time to shift your consciousness.
    Are you able to expand on this Kryztian, maybe on a Mind Control thread as it's a little off topic ?
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th April 2024), BMJ (9th April 2024), DNA (9th April 2024), Kryztian (9th April 2024), Matthew (9th April 2024), pabranno (9th April 2024), Yoda (9th April 2024)

19. Link to Post #2030
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,929 times in 3,470 posts

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

.../ snip
    Mind control is highly customized and takes place over time. There is no way that a group of people gets initiated to that level in just one evening. Usually several observant people are involved (not all at once) for just for one individual, gauging your individual reactions, forcing you into situations that are uncomfortable, and figuring out what the next step for each individual is, and often giving hypnotic like suggestions. If there is a way to speed up the process, from months to weeks, then drugs might be used. But one glitzy Hollywood party just isn't going to do it - it takes time to shift your consciousness.
    Are you able to expand on this Kryztian, maybe on a Mind Control thread as it's a little off topic ?
    That is a big question to answer, although there is quite a bit of relevant information on Avalon to support this, including this one. Here are just a few random thoughts:
    • One might say Hollyweird is mind control, but it is really two types types: mass mind control and individual mind control. "They" (whomever "they" are) are controlling the masses of America and the world, by controling the messages (the films, the music, the celebrity magazines, etc.) However, to control this message, you need to control the individuals that put this content out there. To some extent, this is even done en masse, - for instance the way LSD was introduced by the CIA into Laurel Canyon (Hollywood neighborhood where many rock stars and others live). However, actors & musicians are artists, that is, individuals with very different behaviors, and some of them have tremendous power to influence to influence millions through television, radio and now internet. They are so crucial to shaping mass consciousness so they need special attention, individualized mind control.

It is easier to control people when you start mind control education off when they are young, so it is especially interesting to watch the careers of Hollywood celebrities who started off in Hollywood when they were very young (e.g. Michael Jackson, and those who were child Disney stars.)

• Kathy O'Briens "Tranceformation of America" is probably the best autobiography of a mind controlling individual. I am sure it is in the Avalon Library and there are many posts about it on the forum, and Bill Ryan has interviewed Kathy (although that is more about how she healed from Mind Control.) It is really hard to believe on first reading, but now, having heard so many other testimonies about how it works, I do not doubt a single thing she said. There are many others who have become whistleblowers too. Most recently, I posted a video with Anneke Lucas which contains some interesting details on mind control.

• There is also the "targeted individual" phenomena. These people are not celebrities or influencers, just ordinary individuals. I think they are used either just for for the sake of experimentation, or to become assets for intelligence organizations.

• The book "The CIA's Control of Candy Jones" by Donald Bain, is an interesting account of one person trying to figure out how she had been mind controlled. Candy Jones married Long John Nebel, (the "Art Bell of the 1970's", a radio program host who broadcast stories about the paranormal, ufology, and conspiracy on radio at 2 am in the morning) who sensed something was not right with his wife, taught himself hypnosis, and through many sessions of putting his wife under hypnosis, they learned quite a bit about how Candy had been mind controlled.

• If you haven't seen it, do watch the 1962 version of "The Manchurian Candidate". Yes, it is a work of fiction, but at a deep level, it says a lot of why and how we are all being mind controlled.

Last edited by Kryztian; 9th April 2024 at 16:30.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th April 2024), DNA (9th April 2024), Matthew (9th April 2024), Miller (9th April 2024), mountain_jim (9th April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024), wegge (13th April 2024), Yoda (9th April 2024)

21. Link to Post #2031
    Thanks

Red face Re: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

Quote the way LSD was introduced by the CIA into Laurel Canyon
    I tend to view things differently - The CIA through MKUltra hoped for a working mind-control drug, testing individuals such as Ken Kesey (at the Menlo Park Veterans Hospital), and he and others liked the experience so much it spread throughout the music scene by word of mouth, amplified by the Merry Pranksters and Grateful Dead's Acid Trips, with the CIA learning over time it had the opposite effect on folks from mind-control - it freed minds from control (and facilitated self-reprogramming) when used in appropriate creative, artistic, settings.

Which is why the controllers had to make LSD schedule One illegal to try and shut it down, with disinfo such as being the cause of reproductive system chromosome damage spread far and wide.

And claims that the Hippie movement started in the LA Laurel Canyon area are false - this evolved naturally from the Beats in the Bay Area into the counterculture called the Hippie movement, fueled by LSD and other mind-altering substances.

Some of these musicians such as David Crosby did live in Laurel Canyon, but they were not getting turned on by the CIA - rather their friends, including members of the Dead, who had already experimented on themselves and found it worthwhile.

https://eightify.app/media/fact-chec...lifornia-cults

MAR 21, 2024
    Fact-checking the conspiracy theories about California cults and Laurel Canyon's history

IN SHORT

Laurel Canyon's music scene organically evolved without CIA manipulation; conspiracy theories like CIA-created bands and MKUltra mind control lack concrete evidence, maintaining its cultural legacy.

The allure of Laurel Canyon
    • Canyon living offered a secluded and affordable environment in the 60s, near LA, fostering a creative scene where peace and tranquility met urban access, inspiring musicians.
    • Neighborhood features like woody areas, spacious homes, and green gardens, combined with a short drive to LA locales, provided an ideal backdrop for songwriting and musical inspiration.
    • Community influence saw bands like The Byrds, Buffalo Springfield, The Doors, and Frank Zappa thrive, with diverse genres from folk to country rock benefiting from a collaborative environment.

Conspiracy theories debunked
    • Doors theory by McGowan suggesting a CIA creation to discredit the anti-war movement lacks credible evidence and contradicts the documented organic formation and rise of bands in the area.
    • Military connections, such as Frank Zappa's OSS background and Jim Morrison's father's role in the Gulf of Tonkin incident, are factual but do not substantiate a direct government manipulation of the music scene.
    • Manson connections and the theory of covert ops suggest a darker side of the 60s hippie movement, yet direct links between government operations and the music scene's organic development remain speculative without concrete proof.
    • CIA & LSD theories, including mind control to shift anti-war sentiment, are part of broader cultural manipulation allegations. While the CIA's MKUltra project did involve LSD experiments, direct ties to Laurel Canyon's music scene are speculative and not supported by solid evidence.

Cultural and musical legacy
    • Musical inspiration and innovation were driven by the unique environment of Laurel Canyon, with nightly sounds of coyotes, owls, and guitars enriching the creative process for many artists.
    • Cultural impact of Laurel Canyon extends beyond music, influencing political activism and protest music, such as Ohio by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, serving as a cultural touchstone during the Vietnam War and Nixon era.
    • Laurel Canyon's legacy as a cultural and musical influence remains significant, shaping a pivotal era in American music and lifestyle despite the challenges and controversies that have arisen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...ippie_movement

Beat Generation
    Further information: San Francisco Renaissance
    The Beat Generation, especially those associated with the San Francisco Renaissance, gradually gave way to the 1960s era counterculture, accompanied by a shift in terminology from "beatnik" to "freak" and "hippie". Many of the original Beats remained active participants, notably Allen Ginsberg, who became a fixture of the anti-war movement. On the other hand, Jack Kerouac broke with Ginsberg and criticized the 1960s protest movements as an "excuse for spitefulness". Bob Dylan became close friends with Allen Ginsberg, and Ginsberg became close friends with Timothy Leary. Both Leary and Ginsberg were introduced to LSD by Michael Hollingshead in the early 1960s, and both became instrumental in popularizing psychedelic substances to the hippie movement.

In 1963, Ginsberg was living in San Francisco with Neal Cassady and Charles Plymell.[13] Around that time, Ginsberg connected with Ken Kesey, who was participating in CIA sponsored LSD trials, at the Menlo Park Veterans' Hospital[14] where he worked as a night aide[15][16][17] while a student at Stanford.[18] Cassady drove the bus for Ken Kesey's Merry Pranksters, and he attempted to recruit Kerouac into their group, but Kerouac angrily rejected the invitation and accused them of attempting to destroy the American culture he celebrated.[citation needed]

According to Ed Sanders, the change in the public label from "beatnik" to "hippie" occurred after the 1967 Human Be-In in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park, where Ginsberg, Gary Snyder, and Michael McClure led the crowd in chanting "Om". Ginsberg was also at the infamous 1968 Democratic National Convention, and was friends with Abbie Hoffman and other members of the Chicago Seven. Stylistic differences between beatniks, marked by somber colors, dark shades and goatees, gave way to colorful psychedelic clothing and long hair worn by hippies. While the beats were known for "playing it cool" and keeping a low profile, hippies became known for displaying their individuality.

Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters

The Merry Pranksters were a group who originally formed around American novelist Ken Kesey, considered one of the most prominent figures in the psychedelic movement, and sometimes lived communally at his homes in California and Oregon. Notable members include Kesey's best friend Ken Babbs, Neal Cassady, Mountain Girl (born Carolyn Adams but best known as Mrs. Jerry Garcia), Wavy Gravy, Paul Krassner, Stewart Brand, Del Close, Paul Foster, George Walker, and others. Their early escapades were chronicled by Tom Wolfe in The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test.

Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters are remembered chiefly for the sociological significance of a lengthy roadtrip they took in 1964, traveling across the United States in a psychedelically painted school bus enigmatically labeled Further, and for the "Acid Tests". Kesey believed that psychedelics were best used as a tool for transforming society as a whole, and believed that if a sufficient percentage of the population had the psychedelic experience then revolutionary social and political changes would occur. Therefore, they made LSD available to anyone interested in partaking - most famously through the "electric kool-aid" made available at a series of "Acid Tests"; musical and multi-media events where participants were given "acid", the street name for LSD. The tests were held at various venues in California, and were sometimes advertised with colorful crayoned signs asking "Can you pass the acid test?" The first Acid Test was held in Palo Alto, California in November 1965. (LSD was legal in the United States until October 6, 1966.) The young psychedelic music band the Grateful Dead supplied the music during these events.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hollingshead

Hollingshead was the Executive Secretary for the Institute of British-American Cultural Exchange in 1961.[2] Dr. John Beresford, a research scientist, received a package of one gram of LSD from Sandoz Laboratories in Switzerland at a time when it was still legal to experiment with it. Beresford, in turn, gave part of the gram to Hollingshead.[3] One of Hollingshead's experiments studied the effects on web-weaving by spiders under the influence of the drug.

Hollingshead claims to have first tried LSD by licking the spoon of a batch of LSD-laced cake icing he had packed in a mayonnaise jar for transport. (This jar was to become the object of psychedelic legend.) Following this first experience, Hollingshead contacted Aldous Huxley, who suggested he get in contact with Timothy Leary to discuss the potential of the drug.[4] In September 1961, Hollingshead met Leary in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and was invited to live in the latter's house and teach a course at Harvard. Shortly thereafter, he introduced Leary to LSD.[5]

Hollingshead participated in the Concord Prison Experiment with Leary, Ralph Metzner, and others in 1962. For the next few years he worked with psychedelic therapists, and lived at Millbrook, New York with Leary and Richard Alpert (a.k.a. Ram Dass). He then set up a New York-based project of his own together with Jean Houston, where guided trips were performed and data gathered which, according to Hollingshead's book, formed the core material for Masters' and Houston's work The Varieties of Psychedelic Experience. In 1965, he moved to London and opened the World Psychedelic Center.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th April 2024 at 19:57.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th April 2024), DNA (9th April 2024), Ivanhoe (13th April 2024), Kryztian (9th April 2024), Matthew (9th April 2024), Miller (9th April 2024), Moss Rose (9th April 2024), Yoda (9th April 2024)

23. Link to Post #2032
    Thanks

But I agree totally with the rest of Kryztian's post, including the importance of Cathy Obrien's testimonies and the relevance of The Manchurian Candidate.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th April 2024), DNA (9th April 2024), Kryztian (9th April 2024), Matthew (9th April 2024), Miller (9th April 2024), Yoda (9th April 2024)

25. Link to Post #2033
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,909 times in 4,329 posts

Mountain Jim
    What's up buddy?
    We don't talk much. We should.
    I honest to God would like to shoot the sh!t with you some time.

Laurel Canyon
    It's even worse than advertised in my opinion.
    If you cross reference the David McGowan work with the memoirs of Billy Shears, the guy who replaced McCartney, it's an amazing work.
    The Beatles not from Laurel Canyon but created and maintained by the intelligencia especially Tavistock.
    Billy Shears states things you would never expect.
    Researchers have cross referenced his work and it comes out smelling like roses.

Shears states that the music of the Beatles was already written and then performed by
    Studio musicians for the album.
    He says all they had to do was learn how to sing the songs and voice coaches were brought in for that.
    Funny point.
    He says the Beatles and the rest of the industry were shocked at the treatment of the monkeys for being a known fake band when so many bands were just like the monkeys including the Beatles.

There are darker things as well.
    He tells a story about a conversion he had with John Lennon. He asked why are they doing this?
    Lennon replied that he was told this was all aimed at deemphasizing religion in the west mainly Christianity.

A lot of other darker stuff. Like satanism and human sacrifice and you will find this in the Laurel canyon stuff too if you dig deep enough.

The committee of 300 talks about this as well. It talks about the Beatles being created by Tavistock.
    Dr. John Coleman was talking about this in the early nineties.

It follows the check points of implementing communism. First destroy the culture, religion and moral center.
    That's what the music industry and entertainment industry as a whole have done.

Another Laurel Canyon band.
    Kristian I know the story boy thing was an exercise in creative writing but if you visualize that story while listening to hotel California. It may not be true to source but in my opinion it might as well be.
    It's pretty telling
    Last edited by DNA; 9th April 2024 at 19:22.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th April 2024), Matthew (9th April 2024), Miller (9th April 2024), mountain_jim (9th April 2024), wegge (13th April 2024), Yoda (9th April 2024)

27. Link to Post #2034
    Thanks

That Beatles-focused info still does not support the CIA successfully using LSD to cause any of that - The Doors and the Beatles may have a darkness behind them but I do not find the LSD-Psychedelics scene to be at the root of whatever the CIA or Tavistock might have accomplished with those music groupings.

LSD and other drugs might have helped Manson hypnotically program his satanic followers, and the CIA likely influenced his madness,

https://coffeeordie.com/charles-manson-cia

Quote By 1967, Manson, then 32 years old, had spent half his life in prison for myriad crimes, including raping a boy. Following his parole that year from California’s Terminal Island prison, Manson ultimately made his way north to San Francisco. While in the Bay Area, Manson’s inglorious life path took a turn for the truly bizarre, intersecting with four different CIA-funded drug research studies; his participation in two has since been confirmed.
    but in many experimenters' experience it woke folks up to an underlying reality that was antithetical to mind control. (including my own).

Beatles: I personally was most influenced by George Harrison's Beatle tunes, which contained a spiritual component I resonated with, and his inclusion of the sitar supported that for me.

Concerning John and Paul I don't vouch for their underlying lightness or darkness.

Their first LSD experience was supposedly from their Dentist in London, their second in the LA/Laurel Canyon scene:

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/how-lsd...atles-forever/

Quote after a particularly mind-bending evening, The Beatles expanded on their exploration, taking on their second LSD trip a few months later while attending an afternoon party in Los Angeles, a time in which they were on a break from a chaotic US tour. Although Paul McCartney refused to take part in proceedings, that didn’t stop Ringo Starr from joining George and John — and they were in an esteemed company, too, as the likes of Eleanor Bron, Pete Fonda and The Byrds all rubbed shoulders.

This trip would be one that provided the source of inspiration for John Lennon song ‘She Said She Said’, an effort that later featured on Revolver. Lennon was inspired by the actor Peter Fonda who, during the party, told the bespectacled Beatle on numerous occasions throughout the trip, “I know what it’s like to be dead,” which ended up being a focal lyric of the Beatles classic.

The frequent trips gave the Fab Four a new sense of mindfulness and freedom, one that not only poured itself into their music but also made them more honest with the press in the process.

I was and remain a Deadhead in spirit and experienced psychedelics (or entheogens as they are now often categorized) in a positive, separate-self-boundary-dissolving way at many concerts, mountain and beach experiences, etc., and just know the CIA could never control that 'drug' in any substantive way, though they tried.

entheogen: a chemical substance, typically of plant origin, that is ingested to produce a nonordinary state of consciousness for religious or spiritual purposes.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th April 2024 at 20:39.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th April 2024), DNA (9th April 2024), Ivanhoe (13th April 2024), Miller (9th April 2024), Yoda (9th April 2024)

29. Link to Post #2035
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,909 times in 4,329 posts

I suppose you're right on that Jim.

Although I do think most of those musicians from Laurel Canyon were manufactured agenda driven entities it does not mean these folks were mkultra mind controlled automatons of the intelligence agencies.
    I get that.
    I also agree that many of these folks may have woke up to what was going on and that certain drug use could have contributed to their waking up.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th April 2024), Miller (9th April 2024), mountain_jim (9th April 2024), Yoda (9th April 2024)

31. Link to Post #2036
    Thanks

copying here

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1778890843404878305

Ep. 93 Gina Carano lost her career when she refused to lie for Disney. She seems content with it.

— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) April 12, 2024

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th April 2024), ClearWater (13th April 2024), edina (13th April 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th April 2024), Miller (15th April 2024), muxfolder (14th April 2024), pounamuknight (13th April 2024), Yoda (13th April 2024)

33. Link to Post #2037
    Thanks

What happened at Spahn Ranch?

Spahn Ranch - Wikipedia
    It became known in the late 20th century as the primary headquarters of Charles Manson and his cult followers, the "Manson Family", for much of 1967 and 1968. They were notorious for the Tate-LaBianca murders of August 1969.

The Spahn Movie Ranch, with a portion of a back road.

https://t.me/GeorgeWebb/10755

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th April 2024), muxfolder (16th April 2024), Yoda (15th April 2024)

35. Link to Post #2038
    Thanks

Conspiracy Tik Toker Kyle Marisa Roth Was Getting Too Close To The Truth And Now She Is Dead.

Kyle Marisa Roth, a famous Tik Toker has been found dead with no cause of death given.

https://t.me/RevealedEye/4582

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), Ivanhoe (Today), Orph (Yesterday), wegge (Today), Yoda (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 52 92 102