1. Link to Post #1501
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,633 times in 4,329 posts

Default Re: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Melinda Gates Cross is also photoshopped in the close up. In the regular pic it looks like an equal arm cross and in the close up it appears aa bit has been added to extend the top arm.
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I wouldn't rule out that the photo was doctored.
    Many thanks guys, but it isn't photoshopped and it isn't doctored. I cropped these from the raw video itself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	melinda_gates_cross01.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	206.5 KB
ID:	43597

Name:  melinda_gates_cross-1.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  44.9 KB

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2020), Bluegreen (12th May 2020), BMJ (14th May 2020), Brodie75 (29th October 2021), edina (12th May 2020), Ivanhoe (13th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th May 2020), RunningDeer (12th May 2020), Valerie Villars (15th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #1502
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Many thanks guys, but it isn't photoshopped and it isn't doctored. I cropped these from the raw video itself.

It doesn’t look like a cross. I looks like a symmetrical object. Many agree with you. There are several images circulating on the web and discussions where it looks like a cross.

I made a screen shot from your video. This is why I try not to get sucked down the rabbit holes. It wouldn’t surprise me that it’s intentional mind games and time wasters for the masses.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2020), Bluegreen (12th May 2020), BMJ (14th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th May 2020), muxfolder (12th May 2020), Valerie Villars (15th May 2020), wegge (12th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #1503
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

It doesn’t look like a cross. I looks like a symmetrical object. Many agree with you. There are several images circulating on the web and discussions where it looks like a cross.

I made a screen shot from your video. This is why I try not to get sucked down the rabbit holes. It wouldn’t surprise me that it’s intentional mind games and time wasters for the masses.

If you just expand your screen to enlarge everything, it is quite clearly an inverted cross around her neck.

As so aptly quoted, "their symbolism will be their downfall".

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2020), Bluegreen (12th May 2020), BMJ (14th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th May 2020), RunningDeer (12th May 2020), Valerie Villars (15th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #1504
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

UPDATE: I’m okay if I’m way off base. Much too much time spent on it on my end.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th May 2020 at 18:45.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2020), Bluegreen (12th May 2020), BMJ (14th May 2020), justntime2learn (13th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th May 2020), mgray (12th May 2020), Valerie Villars (15th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #1505
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,633 times in 4,329 posts

A much better source from a still, blown up but not enhanced or changed in any way. Draw your own conclusions. It's quite clear.

Name:  melinda_gates_cross3.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  19.4 KB

source: https://media12.s-nbcnews.com/i/MSNB..._1920x1080.jpg

It doesn't prove anything of course, I didn't say it did. But the iconography represented in this arrangement looks very much like a Christian crucifix that, for whatever reason, is not displayed in the usual, convention manner, in that it appears as though it's upside down. An upside down cross has a well known meaning in some schools of thought. However one could say this is in fact a St. Peter's cross (which is an inverted cross), and she is solemnly observing the martyrdom of St. Peter. Or it could be a Greek cross, whose bars are all of equal length, and this is just an optical illusion. It may even be a traditional cross that was attached to the chain upside down by mistake. Alternatively, a deliberate hoax and mind games, and this means nothing whatsoever.

It's a provocative design whatever it is, and the fact she chose to wear it in a televised broadcast for all to see is poor taste and poor judgement, and can only be seen in that light if no other. It begs multiple questions.

Like I said, draw your conclusions.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2020), Bluegreen (12th May 2020), BMJ (14th May 2020), ClearWater (12th May 2020), edina (14th May 2020), justntime2learn (13th May 2020), RunningDeer (12th May 2020), TargeT (12th May 2020), Valerie Villars (15th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #1506
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 times in 463 posts

The interviewer wears necklaces that look like "c" and "u" WHATEVER THAT MIGHT MEAN!

I think it´s part symbolism/projection but also an infinite rabbit hole that does not lead you to any significant final place of revelation and can lead to "wasted" millions of hours of researchers and viewers time.

Another angle is that they use it to communicate between them. I just found a YouTube channel that discusses this, like different ingame (for example online role play games like Star Wars or World of Warcraft) chats or the recent Poker Event for the WHO that was done in conjunction with Facebook.

How do they say? The lie is different at every level.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2020), Bluegreen (12th May 2020), BMJ (14th May 2020), edina (14th May 2020), justntime2learn (13th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th May 2020), RunningDeer (12th May 2020), Soda (14th May 2020), Valerie Villars (15th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #1507
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,384 times in 10,153 posts

Thank you, Star and members. That is one of the beauties of this place; there is a lot of collective experience and talent at hand. We are all passengers on this ship in the ocean, trying to ascertain if that is land we see on the horizon or not.

I am seeing a symmetrical object which, it must be noted, is not the norm in the Christian religion. Ms Gates attended Catholic school and identifies as Roman Catholic, which is the exact background of many Satanists, but I digress.

My conclusion may or may not be the same as yours. In this case, I am inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she is being subjected to unfair criticism from the world wide web. In this case.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2020), BMJ (14th May 2020), edina (14th May 2020), Ivanhoe (13th May 2020), justntime2learn (13th May 2020), RunningDeer (13th May 2020), Valerie Villars (15th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #1508
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

This thread has veered off on various tangents before, and that's OK. At some point I expect many threads on this site to merge into one, as it is in fact one big story with a large but finite cast of characters. Let's run with it.
    _____

In March a woman calling herself 'meonspeed' posted a thread in reddit entitled "I'm a Survivor of the Epstein Sex Trafficking - Ask Me Anything".

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...tm_term=f5aedu

A thorough reading reveals the fact that this woman has been posting sporadically under various anonymous avatars since 2012 with the same story, which reads quite credibly. She readily admits to what she remembers and doesn't (she was 8 when her ordeal began), is forward about her intentions to write a book, and is consistent in her story regardless of the kooky name it appeared under throughout the years. She is also quite forthright with many personal details.

As is usual for child victims of sexual trauma, it took some event to trigger those memories, and in this case it was news of the Jerry Sandusky/Penn State sex scandal of 2011. (We'll get back to this.) She became angry, picked up a pen and without thinking wrote "F**k Penn State", which mystified her as she had no connection to the university.

Turns out her experience occurred at Yale, and it was the Penn State scenario (university elders taking sexual advantage of young people), that she identified as her own. She wrote the following essay and submitted it to dailykos.com, who published it in 2012. Saying it "ruined her life", she disappeared after writing "F**k Penn State".

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2012/1/22/1057341/-

She resumed her efforts in 2016, and published "The Untold Story of Trump Model Management".

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2016/...clusive-Part-1

Today, saying she has "run out of options", she is going full throttle to get her story out. Here is her twitter account (SwedishJewFish) where she speaks of an upcoming podcast which focuses on her problems with, among others, Donald Trump, Katie Johnson, and Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade.

https://twitter.com/SwedJewFish?ref_...30252887113732
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 15th May 2020 at 01:52.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2020), BMJ (14th May 2020), edina (14th May 2020), justntime2learn (13th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th May 2020), pyrangello (15th May 2020), RunningDeer (13th May 2020), Valerie Villars (15th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #1509
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Jerry Sandusky - Joe Paterno

Excerpted from "Random Thoughts At the Dawn of the New Year 2012" by Dave McGowan

http://centerforaninformedamerica.co...the-year-2012/

"When the Penn State story first broke
    , a few scattered reports held that the case ran far deeper than Jerry Sandusky – that there were indications that Sandusky had in fact been pimping out the kids under his control to wealthy donors. What appeared to have been uncovered, in other words, was not the depraved acts of a lone pedophile, but rather another Larry King/Franklin-type case involving wealthy and powerful pedophiles preying on the most vulnerable of children.

And there were, to be sure, impressive political connections. The recently departed Coach Joe Paterno, for instance, had such names as President Gerald R. Ford and President George H.W. Bush in his personal Rolodex (that would be, needless to say, the same George H.W. Bush who has himself been accused multiple times of being a sadistic pedophile, though the media naturally looks away from such unpleasantness when it occasionally surfaces). And then there is the Rick Santorum connection, the former Pennsylvania senator having been the guy who bestowed a congressional award upon Sandusky, a fact that his mudslinging adversaries have predictably opted not to use against him.

Another sign that the Sandusky case runs far deeper than the media would have us believe can be found in the curious story of Ray Frank Gricar, the longtime Pennsylvania District Attorney who opted not to prosecute Sandusky back in 1998. On April 15, 2005, just months before his scheduled retirement, Gricar went missing and has never been heard from since. While his abandoned car was found, his keys, wallet and other personal effects, including his laptop computer, went missing as well. His laptop was ultimately found, but without the hard drive, which was later found destroyed.

Gricar was declared legally dead on July 25, 2011, just a few months before the Sandusky case broke into the news. To make the Gricar story just a little more bizarre, Roy Gricar, Ray’s older brother, had gone missing under remarkably similar circumstances back in May 1996. The elder Gricar’s body was recovered from a river and his death was ruled a suicide. Until shortly before his death, Ray Gricar had been working as a private contractor at Wright Patterson Air Force Base.

Probably the clearest sign that there is far more to the Sandusky case than has generally been reported was the assignment of former FBI director Louis Freeh to oversee the investigation, which immediately brought to mind the assignment of former CIA director William Colby to investigate the death of Franklin investigator Gary Carradori."

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2020), BMJ (14th May 2020), earthdreamer (14th May 2020), edina (14th May 2020), Ivanhoe (13th May 2020), justntime2learn (13th May 2020), RunningDeer (14th May 2020), wegge (14th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #1510
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

"And sometimes when sh-t happens, it gets reported before it happens. Like when it was reported in Australia that John Kennedy was assassinated hours before he actually was. Or like when it was reported on British television that the tower known as WTC7 had collapsed not long before it actually did. Or like when a number of media outlets reported Joe Paterno’s death some twelve hours before he actually died.

Things like that seem to arouse suspicion in some people, though I’m not sure why. It seems to me that such incidents represent the very best of journalistic achievements. That kind of aggressive reporting, which takes the notion of ‘getting the scoop’ to a whole new level, should be applauded. In fact, it should be rewarded with Pulitzer Prizes.

In this particular case, the premature reports were said to be traced back to what was dubbed a ‘hoax’ e-mail sent by a Penn State athletic director. Can something really be considered a hoax though if it proves to be true just twelve hours later?"

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2020), BMJ (14th May 2020), edina (14th May 2020), Ivanhoe (15th May 2020), justntime2learn (14th May 2020), meeradas (15th May 2020), RunningDeer (14th May 2020), sunflower (14th May 2020), Valerie Villars (15th May 2020), wegge (14th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #1511
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

8 Historic Cases That Show the FBI and CIA Were Out of Control Long Before Russiagate
    https://fee.org/articles/8-historic-...re-russiagate/
    After retiring, CIA’s first director warned J Edgar Hoover of Agency’s corruption
    https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...oetter-hoover/
    How Far Back Does the CIA and FBI Corruption Go?
    https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/8976111.html#8976611
    L Fletcher Prouty: The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World
    https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Team-A...6W33FVCB1T0VFN

. . . . .

The FBI has known about Jeffrey Epstein for a long long time. The 3 letter agencies are nothing if not professional about what they do. The authorities had the documented information about Epstein in 1997, and one can imagine there were a few spooks who read the New York papers in the 80's and 90's who might have heard of the guy.

Ms Farmer makes the plain statement that Epstein was 'protected', and his unusual interactions with law enforcement throughout the years seems to bear that out. She believes the FBI's main job is to cover up crimes of the elite.

Quote The thing about this whole thing ... has been the FBI. When I called them (in 1997), they were very dismissive. They knew I was telling the truth, but they were dismissive."
    Quote The whole thing wouldn't have happened if the FBI wasn't crooked. Bottom line. If the FBI wasn't crooked. Louis Freeh, I'm gonna write him a letter, ask him why he did nothing. He's accountable for this."
    Quote Etc..."

You don't say, Mr Freeh. Fourteen years. How about that. Isn't that something.

It is now fast approaching a year since Mr Epstein's reported death. There is much eyewitness testimony in the public record as to the omnipresence of hidden cameras in seemingly every room of every property, which news reports say were swarmed by agents the next day. There is much eyewitness testimony and documentation in the public record as to the presence of particular individuals coming and going. Has no one noticed the public has not seen or heard a word? Where are the videotapes? Where are the employees monitoring said videotapes, reportedly 24 hours a day?
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 15th May 2020 at 01:14.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2020), ClearWater (15th May 2020), edina (15th May 2020), Ivanhoe (15th May 2020), justntime2learn (15th May 2020), Mercedes (20th May 2020), RunningDeer (15th May 2020), Valerie Villars (15th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #1512
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

The authorities could easily bring in these two individuals for questioning. There is probable cause. I wonder if they will, however, as at least two governments would immediately collapse.

Going down to Rosie's gonna talk to Fanny Mae
    Gotta tell her what I heard her boyfriend say
    Don't you start me talkin'
    I'll tell everything I know

CIA Director Gina Haspel. . . . . . . . . .FBI Director Chris Wray

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2020), edina (15th May 2020), Ivanhoe (15th May 2020), justntime2learn (15th May 2020), mountain_jim (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (15th May 2020), Valerie Villars (15th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #1513
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    Any ladies care to comment, particularly those on the democrat side? I personally cannot get my head around this at all.

TDS is a real thing.

Attachment 43582

Attachment 43580

Attachment 43581
    My jaw dropped to the floor, I cannot believe these people
    The situation is beyond all rational belief, these people hate Trump so much they are willing to sacrifice all of their credibility and ethical merit
    to bring him down. This situation extends well beyond the cesspits of D.C & Hollywood, it represents an international media campaign which shares the same headlines and
    stories without seeking to even conceal this! We only have to look at the membership of 'Bilderberg' to identify just who these people are. I think we see the battle line, because this is a true war.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th May 2020), BMJ (8th June 2020), edina (15th May 2020), Ivanhoe (15th May 2020), justntime2learn (15th May 2020), Mercedes (20th May 2020), mountain_jim (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (15th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #1514
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

TDS is real! (Trump derangement syndrome) And it has a higher contagion rate than COVID19 apparently affecting half the country and a large part of the world!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th May 2020), BMJ (8th June 2020), edina (15th May 2020), Ivanhoe (15th May 2020), justntime2learn (15th May 2020), Mercedes (20th May 2020), mountain_jim (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (15th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #1515
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    TDS is real! (Trump derangement syndrome) And it has a higher contagion rate than COVID19 apparently affecting half the country and a large part of the world!
    I honestly dislike the tendency to label people with something like TDS, although I can certainly see such behavior in people.

There are two points that came to mind as I read your comment Ratszinger.

1. I feel it is inaccurate to say "half the country" suffers from TDS. Those numbers are hugely exaggerated in my mind, in part because of how the "anti-Trump" meme is mega-phoned across corporate media channels and platforms. It gives the appearance of large numbers. But appearance is not reality.

2. Most of these media-head, blue check people don't necessarily suffer TDS. Most loved Trump before he ran for president. I think it's more like being a part of the CYA team. They're complicit in the crimes that are being exposed, in part, by Trump, and other people. He's just a symbol of what they fear, public awareness of their crimes. For others, they may not be directly complicit; but rather, they owe people favors. And those chips are being called in. They are puppets.

And because of the GREAT AWAKENING, they are increasingly impotent and ineffective puppets.

Nothing can stop the power of public awareness.

And that is growing exponentially everyday.
    Last edited by edina; 15th May 2020 at 13:25.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th May 2020), BMJ (8th June 2020), ClearWater (15th May 2020), Ivanhoe (15th May 2020), justntime2learn (15th May 2020), mountain_jim (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (15th May 2020), wegge (15th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #1516
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    Any ladies care to comment, particularly those on the democrat side? I personally cannot get my head around this at all.

TDS is a real thing.

Attachment 43582

Attachment 43580

Attachment 43581
    My jaw dropped to the floor, I cannot believe these people
    The situation is beyond all rational belief, these people hate Trump so much they are willing to sacrifice all of their credibility and ethical merit
    to bring him down. This situation extends well beyond the cesspits of D.C & Hollywood, it represents an international media campaign which shares the same headlines and
    stories without seeking to even conceal this! We only have to look at the membership of 'Bilderberg' to identify just who these people are. I think we see the battle line, because this is a true war.
    Thanks for this Mike.

I got angry, livid angry, when I first read these comments. I read them and others like them on Twitter, before I read them here.

I didn't have words to express my feelings. Your words are a much more civilized way of expressing how I felt.

It's infuriating, even if, intellectually, I have perspective on the topic. It's still infuriating. Add the hypocrisy and double standards and that makes it doubly infuriating. I'm certain that if I feel this way, many, many others feel this way, too.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th May 2020), BMJ (8th June 2020), Ivanhoe (15th May 2020), justntime2learn (15th May 2020), mountain_jim (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (15th May 2020), wegge (15th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #1517
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    I honestly dislike the tendency to label people with something like TDS, although I can certainly see such behavior in people.

1. I feel it is inaccurate to say "half the country" suffers from TDS. Those numbers are hugely exaggerated in my mind, in part because of how the "anti-Trump" meme is mega-phoned across corporate media channels and platforms. It gives the appearance of large numbers. But appearance is not reality.

2. Most of these media-head, blue check people don't necessarily suffer TDS. Most loved Trump before he ran for president. I think it's more like being a part of the CYA team. They're complicit in the crimes that are being exposed, in part, by Trump, and other people. He's just a symbol of what they fear, public awareness of their crimes. For others, they may not be directly complicit; but rather, they owe people favors. And those chips are being called in. They are puppets.

And because of the GREAT AWAKENING, they are increasingly impotent and ineffective puppets.

Half my friends then! Of all I am around on Facebook and in my own family back east they are all mostly democrat and thanks to living in a red state and being all or mostly red leaning myself my friends and I clash with a lot of folks. And I'm not so sure that most loved Trump before he was prez. I am not exactly sure even how to prove that one but I'm the opposite. I hated Trump. Couldn't stand the way he treated women and traded them in for a new younger model as they aged. I hated the way he had to always dominate every conversation. I still don't like all his tweets. But he is a good president and if they'd let him be I think he could truly a great president but as long as this friction dragging him down for his terms continues that isn't happening. TDS is real though and alive and well in my own family. That reality star image he created before presidential runs is what did this to make people hate the man so. They felt that way before see it wasn't something that developed. I think it just amplified once he was president and the media helped feed the fire of their hate with Russia Russia Russia and so on. The media still fans the flame of hate for Trump and as an after effect amplifying that hate amplifies the TDS.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th May 2020), BMJ (8th June 2020), edina (15th May 2020), Ivanhoe (15th May 2020), justntime2learn (15th May 2020), mountain_jim (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (15th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #1518
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)

Half my friends then! Of all I am around on Facebook and in my own family back east they are all mostly democrat and thanks to living in a red state and being all or mostly red leaning myself my friends and I clash with a lot of folks. And I'm not so sure that most loved Trump before he was prez. I am not exactly sure even how to prove that one but I'm the opposite. I hated Trump. Couldn't stand the way he treated women and traded them in for a new younger model as they aged. I hated the way he had to always dominate every conversation. I still don't like all his tweets. But he is a good president and if they'd let him be I think he could truly a great president but as long as this friction dragging him down for his terms continues that isn't happening. TDS is real though and alive and well in my own family. That reality star image he created before presidential runs is what did this to make people hate the man so. They felt that way before see it wasn't something that developed. I think it just amplified once he was president and the media helped feed the fire of their hate with Russia Russia Russia and so on. The media still fans the flame of hate for Trump and as an after effect amplifying that hate amplifies the TDS.
    I'll give ya that... "half your friends." Probably does feel like half the country.

When I said most loved Trump before he ran for President, I was referring to the media-head, blue checks types, like the comments quoted above.

Personally, Trump was no where on my radar, before he ran for President. I never thought of him. I don't own a TV, and have never watched his show. He was completely irrelevant to me.

I've mentioned many times before that I didn't vote for Trump. (And I didn't vote for HRC, I did a write in.) One thing I do support, strongly, is Trump's strong stand and efforts in addressing the huge issue of child/sex/human/trafficking. Which aligns with the topic of this thread.

One reason why it's such a huge Problem is that it is used as a way to blackmail and have control over some people in key positions of power; in media (including Hollyweird), in corporations, in banking, in essentially every major domain of human activity. (Remember, there are more good people than bad.)

I suspect that so much of the bizarre behavior, especially in media-head, blue check people, is not so much TDS, but rather, PANIC.

I think if we're quick to label their behavior as TDS, then we run the risk of diminishing the more in-depth reasons underlying their behavior.

It's like unwittingly joining in on evasion/deflective tactics. I'm okay with people having negative opinions about whatever, or whoever they have negative opinions about. However, the blatant hypocrisy and double standards expressed in the quoted comments, in my opinion, may be about far more than simple TDS.
    Last edited by edina; 15th May 2020 at 14:08.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th May 2020), BMJ (8th June 2020), Ivanhoe (15th May 2020), justntime2learn (15th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd May 2020), mountain_jim (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (15th May 2020)

37. Link to Post #1519
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

This getting very messy.

Ghislaine

w/ Rupert Murdoch

. . . . . .
    w/ Naomi Campbell, Mr & Mrs Trump. . . . . . . .CNN CEO Jeff Zucker & wife Caryn

w/ Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York

Messy.

w/ writer Vicky Ward, Debbie Bancroft

Very very messy.
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 15th May 2020 at 19:25.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2020), edina (15th May 2020), Ivanhoe (16th May 2020), justntime2learn (15th May 2020), Mercedes (20th May 2020), mountain_jim (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (15th May 2020)

39. Link to Post #1520
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

I want Bobby & Eames from "Law & Order" to get Ghislaine in a room with a chair and a glass of water

Last edited by Bluegreen; 19th May 2020 at 20:10.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (16th May 2020), BMJ (8th June 2020), Craig (16th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th May 2020), edina (15th May 2020), Ivanhoe (16th May 2020), justntime2learn (16th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd May 2020), Mercedes (20th May 2020), mountain_jim (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (15th May 2020), Star Tsar (16th June 2020), Valerie Villars (27th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst 1 26 66 76 86 102 LastLast