Thread: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

1. Link to Post #941
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Default Re: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

Some insights from Joan Collins about the "bad men" of Hollywood on ITVs This Morning programme:

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

avid (8th September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (8th September 2019), Bluegreen (7th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), ClearWater (10th September 2019), Flowerpunkchip (11th September 2019), Ivanhoe (9th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2019), muxfolder (8th September 2019), Soda (12th September 2019), Star Tsar (10th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (8th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #942
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . .
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 19th December 2019 at 15:05.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), happyuk (8th September 2019), Ivanhoe (9th September 2019), muxfolder (8th September 2019), Soda (12th September 2019), Star Tsar (10th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (8th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #943
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,671 times in 266 posts

Clooney...interesting. I haven't heard his name brought up but not surprised by another rich and powerful man. One or more name ruins it for them all.

Another victim:

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=KNDWR5HN1871

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), justntime2learn (7th September 2019), meeradas (8th September 2019), Star Tsar (10th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (8th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #944
    Thanks

Just released from the Convo Couch:

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

avid (8th September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (8th September 2019), Bluegreen (8th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), edina (10th September 2019), justntime2learn (8th September 2019), meeradas (8th September 2019), Soda (12th September 2019), Star Tsar (10th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (8th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #945
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Brussels, Belgium – One of the Satanic Illuminati Capitols of the World

The State Department investigated itself over allegations of pedophilia by US Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman. Not surprisingly, they found themselves innocent.

--

"IG memo: US ambassador to Belgium ditched security detail to visit underage prostitutes"

A chief investigator for the agency’s inspector general wrote a memo outlining eight cases that were derailed by senior Clinton State Department officials, including one instance of interference by Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, Cheryl Mills.

Any mention of the cases was removed from an IG report about problems within the Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS), which provides protection and investigates crimes involving any State Department workers overseas.

“It’s a coverup,” declared Cary Schulman, a lawyer representing the whistleblower, former State Department IG senior investigator Aurelia Fedenisn.“The whole agency is impaired. “Undue influence . . . is coming from political appointees. It’s coming from above the criminal-investigation unit,” added Schulman, whose client provided the document with the revelations.

Some of the revelations were first reported by, astonishingly, CBS News.

Among the bombshell findings:

– “A DS agent was called off a case against US Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman over claims that he solicited prostitutes, including minors.”

– “The agent began his investigation and had determined that the ambassador routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children.”

– “The ambassador’s protective detail and the embassy’s surveillance detection team . . . were well aware of the behavior.”

– "Members of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's security detail were involved in the 'endemic' use of prostitutes during trips abroad. This investigation was shut down by the Special Investigations Division."

Former US Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman (L)

Sources
    https://thehill.com/policy/internati...up-allegations
    https://www.nytimes.com/1996/11/20/w...x-scandal.html

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

avid (8th September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (8th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), ClearWater (10th September 2019), edina (10th September 2019), Ivanhoe (9th September 2019), justntime2learn (8th September 2019), meeradas (8th September 2019), RogueEllis (8th September 2019), Rosemarie (8th September 2019), Star Tsar (10th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (8th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #946
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

"The Trotter and the Unapproved Comment"

BlindGossip.com - Sept 9, 2019
    https://blindgossip.com/the-trotter-...nt/#more-99171

A year ago, we told you that this political candidate was going to be trotting out a suitable female companion to improve his chances for the nomination, and he did. He found a lovely and agreeable young actress. But guess what?

Our actress is not saying the right things!

His team is not happy about it, either. Saying that she is not behind him was a stupid and unapproved comment. He could sue her for breach of contract but it would only bring attention to the fact that their relationship is a contractual one.

Yes, a contractual relationship, signed on the dotted line by both parties. After this little fiasco, though, it will be interesting to hear the spin on both sides… and to see if they do any more appearances together.

The good news is that our Presidential Candidate actually does have someone who is still behind him.

His boyfriend!

"Actress Rosario Dawson declines to endorse boyfriend Cory Booker"

Washington Examiner - Sept 9, 2019
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nd-cory-booker

UPDATE:

Rosario Dawson‏Verified account @rosariodawson

For the record I, of course, endorse @CoryBooker. Anyone writing otherwise clearly hasn’t been paying attention. My focus this election is on voter registration and the census. Proud to celebrate 15 years with @votolatino and support folks in using their voice and being counted!
    9:25 AM - 9 Sep 2019

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

avid (11th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), ClearWater (10th September 2019), edina (10th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), RogueEllis (10th September 2019), Star Tsar (10th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (10th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #947
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Merely another coincidence ... pay no mind ...

"Former Disney Executive Faces Retrial On Child Sex Abuse Charges”

A retrial was set for Jonathan Blake Heely, 58, because the original jury couldn’t reach a verdict unanimously, according to Ricardo Santiago, spokesperson for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.

Heely, a music and concert producer at Disney, was charged in December 2017 with three felony counts of lewd acts with a child. He is accused of sexually abusing two underage girls, the first when she was 15. According to court documents, he began abusing the second when she was 11 and continued until she was 15.

He is alleged to have “willfully, unlawfully and lewdly commit a lewd and lascivious act upon and with the body and certain parts and members thereof (Victim 1), a child under the age of 14 years, with the intent of arousing, appealing to and gratifying the lust, passions and sexual desires of said defendant.”

Sources:
    https://www.hometownstation.com/sant...nd-time-286062
    https://variety.com/2017/biz/news/jo...se-1202634502/

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

avid (11th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), ClearWater (10th September 2019), edina (10th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (12th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (10th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #948
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

. . . . . . . . . . . ."WTF ... ?". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."I got mine!"

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (15th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), RogueEllis (11th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (11th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #949
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    https://johnbwellsnews.com/macaulay-...uring-rituals/

Quote Macaulay Culkin: Satanic Hollywood ElitesMurder Children During Rituals
    August 30, 2019
    Former child star exposes entertainment industry execs who sacrifice young actors
    Former child star Macauley Culkin has blown the whistle on the entertainment industry elite to reveal that Hollywood studio executives are “blood-thirsty Satanists” who ritualistically “murder child actors.”

download this article as PDF….
    Every site who’s attempted to publish it got scrubbed…
    download Here…

The Home Alone star has exposed movie business execs as “Satanic pedophiles“ who “ritually abuse children in the industry.”Culkin claims he only got out alive because he was a “smart and suspicious kid” who “got too famous to be killed like some of the other kids.”

“You learn very early to recognize which of them want to abuse you, and which of them have even darker tastes,” Macaulay Culkin said, explaining that “the worst of them wear shoes made out of the skin of children that they ritually murdered.”

Culkin dropped the huge truth bomb during a radio interview in Paris, France, Culkin, saying:

“Have you seen leather products made from human skin?

“It has a very unusual, distinctive look.

“I learned at a very young age to identify it.”

The news was picked up by French media, with mainstream French newspapers quickly reporting on the explosive interview.However, within an hour of publication, all reports began to disappear, with previously published articles suddenly being scrubbed from the internet.French news outlet Les Echos deleted their article shortly after it started to go viral, but has not responded to questions regarding why they removed it within an hour of publication, and if they were pressured to do so.

french newspaper les echos headline reads macaulay culkin speaks about hollywood ritual child abuse live on radio
    French newspaper Les Echos’ headline reads: Macaulay Culkin speaks about Hollywood ritual child abuse live on radio.
    macaulay culkin claims hollywood elites rape and murder child stars and use their skin to make boots belts and wallets that they use as skin trophie
    Macaulay Culkin claims Hollywood elites rape and murder child stars and use their skin to make boots, belts and wallets that they use as ‘skin trophie
    Skin Trophies

During the interview, Culkin claimed that children in the entertainment industry “learn very early to recognize which of them want to abuse you, and which of them have even darker tastes,” explaining that some of the Hollywood executives wear “skin trophies.”

Explaining that he was 11 the first time he saw human leather, Culkin said he was “filming Home Alone 2 in New York,” when he was “ushered into a back room on the set. There was a guy in there, a powerful executive suit type, you know what I mean?”

“He tried to make me relax by giving me a can of Coke.

“Started telling me about the nature of the industry.

“Basically, he wanted me to cut my parents out.

“He wanted to be my guardian.

“He said he would make me into the biggest teen star in history.

“He said I had it all but that I had to get rid of my parents.

“I was like ‘Dude, I’m 11!’ and he said ‘You’re a man now.’”

Culkin, who has been living in Paris, France since 2003, then explained that the man “began to make his intentions clear.”

“He started breathing real shallow.

“My experience with perverts kicked in.

“I could tell he was interested in me.

“He licked his lips and told me I was very handsome.

“I think I managed to say ‘thank you’ and started thinking about how I could get the f*ck out of there.”

“Dude, I’m 11”

“Then he reached into his case and took out a crack pipe.

“He put it in his lap, took out this huge lighter, and continued to gaze at me with this overpowering sexual desire.”

“I was just staring at him. I think I said something like ‘Dude, I’m 11’ again.

“I remember he said to me, ‘It’s a celebration, little man. To celebrate your upcoming success. Your many successes. Come. Sit back down.’

“He was tapping the pipe on his crotch, smiling this total creepazoid smile.

“I ran out of the room, but I ran straight into this other guy who was outside the room and he grabbed me by the arm and threw me back inside.

“He lit the pipe and blew the smoke in my face.

“He told me to look at his shoes.

“He said they were made from the skin of children he and his friends had murdered.

“He said leather made from human skin is the finest leather known to man.”

Death of a child star

Macaulay Culkin said the Hollywood executive then dropped a heavy hint about the provenance of the skin used to make his shoes.

“He asked me if I knew Heather O’Rourke.”

“Yeah, I remembered her.

“I grew up watching Poltergeist.

“I remembered her in Happy Days. She was so cute.”

“Then it dawned on me what he was getting at and I vomited all over his shoes.”

Many thx to Houman, Herve, and Icare
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1312529

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

avid (11th September 2019), Axman (12th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), ClearWater (11th September 2019), edina (11th September 2019), Ivanhoe (12th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), mountain_jim (11th September 2019), RogueEllis (11th September 2019), Star Tsar (12th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (11th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #950
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Our friend Tiffany FitzHenry has been very busy. She is well into production of "Living The Dream", an independent film documenting her experiences as a Hollywood screenwriter, as well as several comedy projects, yet always seems to find time to do a deep dive or two ...

--

“Naomi Campbell: Anatomy of a Supermodel – Part 1”

https://tiffanyfitzhenry.com/deep-di...-a-supermodel/

We’ve been seeing a lot of Naomi Campbell in the last year, haven’t we?

Surely you’ve noticed with each new sex related scandal, and with each new list of names associated, the legendary supermodel keeps coming up. Every. Single. Time.

Naomi and serial sexual predator John of God

Naomi and He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named

Naomi and He-Who-Also-Shall-Not-Be-Named

Seems you can’t swing a dead cat around Naomi Campbell without hitting a serial sexual predator, rapist or international child sex trafficker. And people, quite rightfully, are beginning to ask the question, why?

Campbell, for her part, seems to have shifted into damage control mode as of late, what with all her friends either being hauled off to prison or court, and being named by child sex slaves in newly unsealed documents.

Similarly, the people in control of the ‘world order, ‘ you know, the ones who make international charitable foundations and host star-studded philanthropic galas, they’ve also begun to run interference for the so called supermodel, spotlighting her charity work in a clumsy and transparent effort to try and shift the narrative. Which leads to the question ...

Who is Naomi Campbell ...?

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (15th September 2019), ClearWater (11th September 2019), edina (11th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), mountain_jim (12th September 2019), muxfolder (12th September 2019), Star Tsar (12th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (11th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #951
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

To find out, I dug into her charities, looked into her family and upbringing and even spoke to an inside source, top model Ana Lucia Alves, who walked runways with Campbell in the late 80s and at one time shared an agent with the supermodel. Ana is going on the record with what she knows about Naomi Campbell and the truth about the elite modeling world.

- Confirmed by Epstein Accuser Virginia Roberts' recently unsealed court deposition

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Antagenet (12th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), ClearWater (11th September 2019), edina (11th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), mountain_jim (12th September 2019), RogueEllis (11th September 2019), Star Tsar (12th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (11th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #952
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Naomi’s Upbringing

Campbell was born in South London, England, the daughter of Jamaican-born dancer Valerie Morris. In accordance with her mother’s wishes, Campbell has never met her father, who, as the story goes, abandoned her mother when she was four months pregnant and was unnamed on her birth certificate.

Naomi took the last name “Campbell” from her mother’s second marriage. Campbell is of Jamaican descent, as well as of Chinese ancestry through her paternal grandmother, who carried the family name “Ming”.

Ok serious question, on Naomi’s father’s side, the man with whom she has no relationship and supposedly no idea about his identity according to her mother’s wishes, is she possibly descended from Chinese royalty, vis a vis the Ming dynasty?

At this point, folks, knowing what we now know about how the world works, it would surprise me if she wasn’t.

For much of Naomi’s childhood she was left in the care of relatives while her mother travelled across Europe with the dance troupe Fantastica. For a kid who was left by her mother in the care of relatives, Naomi was sure catching some lucky breaks.

At age 7, Naomi Campbell was featured prominently in Bob Marley’s music video for his hit song “Is This Love,” a video filled with children some of whom at one point put on masks. Eyes Wide Shut, anyone?

At the age of 12 Naomi Campbell danced in the music video for Culture Club’s “I’ll Tumble 4 Ya.” Culture Club's original name, by the way, was Sex Gang Children. After Sex Gang Children was signed to the Illuminated Record Label (seriously I wish I was kidding but I’m not) they released an official studio album and various other tracks, after which Boy George eventually renamed the band “Culture Club.”

How long has all this been right in front of our faces? Dear God in heaven, elite pedophiles really do run the world.

In 1986, Campbell was scouted by Beth Boldt, head of the Synchro Model Agency, while the 15 year old was window-shopping. Her career quickly took off—in April, just before her 16th birthday she appeared on the cover of British Elle and the rest, as they say, is supermodel history. 

After a solid year of watching her name come up in connection with what we have been learning are the dregs of society, what finally caused me to dig into Naomi Campbell was seeing her specifically named by child sex slave Virginia Roberts in her recently unsealed deposition:

Hmmm, Heidi Klum, is also hanging out with internationally trafficked child sex slaves? You don’t say. All the more reason to begin to understand, who and what these “successful mogul models” really are.

Stay tuned to Part 2, when Ana and I blow the lid off

https://twitter.com/AnaLuciaAlves_

Last edited by Bluegreen; 11th September 2019 at 23:10.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (15th September 2019), ClearWater (11th September 2019), edina (11th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), mountain_jim (12th September 2019), RogueEllis (11th September 2019), Star Tsar (12th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #953
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)

Naomi’s Upbringing

Campbell was born in South London, England,
    I am ashamed to say from my hometown EarthColours! Actually it explains quite alot!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

avid (12th September 2019), Bluegreen (12th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), edina (14th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (12th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #954
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

She also had walk on parts in "Grange Hill" - a kids TV school drama when she was about 10yrs old
    I wonder if there have been any allegations/innuendo's surrounding that program from it's cast ?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), edina (14th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), Star Tsar (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (12th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #955
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Well helloo Teresa Yanaros!

"Hollywood Fallen Angels and the Archetype of the Unclean Bird"

Published on September 11, 2019 by Teresa Yanaros

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/holly...eresa-yanaros/

“Don't worry, #Hollywood! We certainly WON'T call Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, or Lana Del Rey angels... by any means.”

Billboard: Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey Are Literal Angels in New Video Teaser
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...e-angel-teaser

“Things got a little dark around here. Charlie's Angels used to be a celebration of capable females. Well, 2019 is on the scene and now we celebrate pop stars strapped up in sexually sado-masochist gear, adorned with black wings, parading around like fallen angels. This satanic form of feminism is constantly perpetuated by American main stream media. Do NOT buy into this manipulation tactic to draw you into destruction and impurity.

Not to get all Revelation-y, but boy has Babylon the Great fallen.”

"With a mighty voice he shouted: "'Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!' She has become a dwelling for demons and a haunt for every impure spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal."

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (15th September 2019), edina (14th September 2019), Ivanhoe (14th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (12th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #956
    Thanks

I've heard Lana's name mentioned before, in that she knows what's going on. The same source mentioned Lady Gaga being aware in the same way, but finding it all "beautiful." Of course, Gaga has publicly praised Satan before so...
    Last edited by RogueEllis; 12th September 2019 at 11:59.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), edina (14th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (12th September 2019)

33. Link to Post #957
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Disney, boy band star Ricky Garcia alleges manager raped him

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...rFN?li=BBnbfcL

Ricky Garcia, of Disney's "Best Friends Whenever," has filed a complaint against talent manager Joby Harte of Hot Rock Media, alleging Harte raped him throughout his adolescence. 

In a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles, Garcia's attorneys allege years of sexual abuse by Harte, beginning when Garcia was 12. The lawsuit names Harte, four entertainment companies and four other individuals.

In one incident outlined in the lawsuit, Harte arranged for a two-night songwriting retreat for himself and Garcia's boy band Forever in Your Mind on Catalina Island. Parents were not allowed to attend.

During this trip, Garcia's attorneys say Harte sexually assaulted Garcia while he was drunk.

Garcia's attorneys allege Harte not only raped and sexually assaulted him "dozens of times throughout his teenage years" but also "groomed" him into a "personal sexual play thing" among Harte's colleagues. 

Garcia's career took off when he auditioned for Fox's talent competition show "The X Factor" at 14. Though eliminated in the boot camp round, cabal kingmaker Simon Cowell noticed Garcia's good looks and commendable attitude, er, talent, and connected him with two other musicians to form Forever in Your Mind.

At the Illuminati-controlled Teen Choice awards (2017), Garcia was nominated alongside Zac Efron and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

Last edited by Bluegreen; 5th December 2019 at 20:39.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

avid (14th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), edina (14th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), muxfolder (13th September 2019), RogueEllis (12th September 2019), Star Tsar (14th September 2019), The Moss Trooper (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (12th September 2019)

35. Link to Post #958
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Name:  kids1.jpg
Views: 1184
Size:  13.6 KB

Entertainment for the masses

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (15th September 2019), edina (14th September 2019), justntime2learn (17th September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th September 2019)

37. Link to Post #959
    Thanks

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

avid (14th September 2019), Bluegreen (14th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), edina (14th September 2019), justntime2learn (17th September 2019), Star Tsar (14th September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th September 2019)

39. Link to Post #960
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by RogueEllis (here)
    I've heard Lana's name mentioned before, in that she knows what's going on. The same source mentioned Lady Gaga being aware in the same way, but finding it all "beautiful." Of course, Gaga has publicly praised Satan before so...
    Lady Gaga the mind controlled money making satanic slave.

Most people might say "I swear to God" but not Lady Gaga, she says "I Swear to Lucifer"

Lady Gaga is activated by the phrase "Oh Good Lord" and counters with a satanic signaling of "The Eye of Providence" see 1.05 minutes.

Last edited by BMJ; 15th September 2019 at 04:07.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th September 2019), Icare (8th April 2020), Ivanhoe (17th September 2019), mountain_jim (15th September 2019), RogueEllis (15th September 2019), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019), Zanshin (22nd September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst 1 38 48 58 98 101 LastLast