Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    We have to prepare for spiritual warfare
    prepare? most of it is already over.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th February 2020 at 10:15. Reason: edited out part of the comment.

2. Link to Post #1182
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote:
    "THE FBI MADE more than 160 arrests of human trafficking suspects over 11 days leading up to Super Bowl weekend in Atlanta, Georgia. The operation comes on the heels of National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month, during which hotel companies and hospitality associations focused on training employees to prevent similar crimes.

During the sting operation lasting from Jan. 23 to Feb. 2, the FBI arrested 169 suspects. That included 26 alleged sex traffickers and 34 who allegedly attempted to engage in sex acts with minors. Also, 9 juvenile victims of sex trafficking were rescued, including a 14-year-old. Nine other trafficking victims were also identified."
    we've been running down human trafficking leads in atlanta since 2017. the fbi could've made these arrests at any time over the last year or so.

3. Link to Post #1183
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,284 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by stal (here)
    Quote:
    "THE FBI MADE more than 160 arrests of human trafficking suspects over 11 days leading up to Super Bowl weekend in Atlanta, Georgia. The operation comes on the heels of National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month, during which hotel companies and hospitality associations focused on training employees to prevent similar crimes.

During the sting operation lasting from Jan. 23 to Feb. 2, the FBI arrested 169 suspects. That included 26 alleged sex traffickers and 34 who allegedly attempted to engage in sex acts with minors. Also, 9 juvenile victims of sex trafficking were rescued, including a 14-year-old. Nine other trafficking victims were also identified."
    we've been running down human trafficking leads in atlanta since 2017. the fbi could've made these arrests at any time over the last year or so.
    This year's Super Bowl was in Miami. Last year's game was in Atlanta.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th February 2020), BMJ (6th February 2020), edina (12th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), RunningDeer (6th February 2020), Sammy (6th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #1184
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,475 times in 1,216 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Quote:

This year's Super Bowl was in Miami. Last year's game was in Atlanta.
    This is an example of the level of trafficking at the superbowl.

Yes I know that's why I titled the comment in bold "More than 160 charged and 18 victims were rescued around Atlanta, Georgia, (2019 Superbowl Event)"

Quote:

I don't know where your going with this? The article relates to a operation run between Jan 23 to Feb 2 2019 and that is when the arrests would have been made.
    Last edited by BMJ; 6th February 2020 at 13:26.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2020), edina (12th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), RunningDeer (6th February 2020), Soda (6th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #1185
    Thanks

Thank you for your response and interest Salv8tion

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...evealed-5.html

In Sloan Bella's first video concerning this connection with the other side (not posted), she described (paraphrasing) a large, smiling African-American man presiding over a barbeque, surrounded by scores and scores of brown-skinned children, possibly Haitian or Brazilian. She did not know who he was, and described his death as resulting from an infection or fungus. Moore's death was reported in some media as being caused by an ATV crash, but he actually died a short time later after checking himself into a hospital. Readers subsequently suggested his identity, and she agreed this was likely.

Whodunit?

I have taken a keen interest in the deaths of these two musicians, and have spent the past week with Chris Cornell, reading every MSM article, going over the police report, toxicology results, taking notes, and putting together a minute by minute timeline of that night. I typed it up in my own words, hoping that would trigger something, and although the essay is nothing to be ashamed of, I was completely deflated when I realized I had come up with nothing that had not been previously reported. I came up with a few under-reported items, such as the fact he had 9 broken ribs, but after checking discovered that while not the norm, this is not uncommon with such procedures (medical personnel worked on him for an hour).

It is also the case that the situation among Cornell's friends, fans, bandmates, and family quickly became and remains poisonous, full of lawsuits and vicious social media bashing. And thinking about it now, because both individuals produced passionate and honest music, this is not particularly surprising. So on the back-burner it goes for now.

Bennington's death has not produced quite the same toxic environment, although problems certainly remain. (Both wives insisted immediately afterward that their husbands did not commit suicide.) His story is even stranger and has more holes in it than a used bullseye, but I will have to get some wind in my sails before taking that on. As mentioned, there are many fine and talented researchers who participate and/or read this website, and any contributions would be welcomed.

Again, thank you for your (and all contributors) response(s) and interest.
    Appreciate your quick response to my inquiry. I'm not sure who Sloan Bella is (forgive me), but by the way you in which summarized her 'first video' it seems she might be a medium? Would really be interested in seeing anything that could validate LeRoi Moore's significant other being involved with a documentary project along with Bennington & Cornell.

As for LeRoi Moore's untimely death, I'm not sure I'm seeing any possible 'nefarious action/wrong doing' as I'm very familiar with the circumstances of his death. He was in a severe ATV accident on 6/30/08 which resulted in a punctured lung that lead to on going treatment and due to travel/complications (blood clots and pneumonia) his ultimate death on 8/19/08. He was expected to make a full recovery.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...-at-46-189475/

Could you maybe point me in the right direction or provide the source to this 'Sloan Bella' and how she came to the conclusion of LeRoi's involvement?
    Last edited by Salv8tion; 6th February 2020 at 14:24. Reason: missed quote

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salv8tion For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th February 2020), BMJ (7th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2020), edina (12th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #1186
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,135 times in 3,663 posts

I cannot validate "Sloan Bella" who is in fact a medium, nor can I validate "Ent Lawyer" who is in fact a gossip columnist

Its Hollyweird

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeP...iKi1IHGAnVisMw
    https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (7th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2020), edina (12th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Valerie Villars (8th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #1187
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Salv8tion (here)
    Would really be interested in seeing anything that could validate LeRoi Moore's significant other being involved with a documentary project along with Bennington & Cornell.
    Artist/Entrepreneur Lisa Beane was born in Virginia, a Jewish woman of African American, Native American and Creole descent. She received a BFA from Syracuse University. As a fine artist, she has exhibited throughout the U.S. including the Christopher Reeve Foundation, the National Urban League, and the Harrison Museum of Art.

Lisa and her “soul mate and best friend” LeRoi Moore were dedicated to helping alleviate the plight of orphaned and abused children. With LeRoi’s untimely passing, she re-committed herself to the cause. In his memory, Lisa became a driving force behind The Silent Children, a documentary film addressing the realities of child slavery, sex and organ trafficking.

http://thesilentchildren.com/
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3672964/

During the course of making the film, some of those involved reportedly became privy to further information. The movie was abandoned; only a promotional video remains, still viewable at the website.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (7th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2020), edina (7th February 2020), Ivanhoe (8th February 2020), justntime2learn (7th February 2020), mgray (7th February 2020), Salv8tion (7th February 2020), Valerie Villars (8th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #1188
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

atlanta is a hub. miami is a district.

14. Link to Post #1189
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    . . . . . . . . . . Chrissy Teigen: "I would eat a human!"

Chrissy certainly has some unusual cravings ... with or without onions??

Satanic hollywood spreading the idea of normalizing cannibalism part two, from those MKUltra sweet hearts the Kardashians.

Most Awkward Kardashian Family Dinners | KUWTK | E!

Keeping Up With The Kardashians
    The "KUWTK" family always brings more than just food to the dinner table, like placenta, Kris' personal scribe, or a side of drama. Watch for the most awkward family dinners!
    the kardashians are mostly neutral, but kylie and kendall are metal af.

15. Link to Post #1190
    Thanks

the kardashians are mostly neutral, but kylie and kendall are metal af.
    metal only

rock on

close the door

iron maiden fry

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2020), ClearWater (8th February 2020), Craig (9th February 2020), edina (11th February 2020), Ivanhoe (9th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), Siphonemis (12th February 2020), Valerie Villars (12th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #1191
    Thanks

Know your narrative controllers

Did you know Bono is one of the major shareholders in Facebook?

Former CIA Director George Bush and U2 singer Bono make plans to recite the Pledge of Allegiance and patriotically listen to Paul Revere & The Raiders "really loud"

--

Sources
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/social-...cia-seriously/
    https://theredphoenixapl.org/2013/02...cial-networks/
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-fortune.html
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/e...ncial-details/

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (9th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2020), edina (11th February 2020), Ivanhoe (9th February 2020), justntime2learn (9th February 2020), mountain_jim (9th February 2020), muxfolder (9th February 2020), raregem (11th February 2020), Soda (11th February 2020), sunflower (11th February 2020), Valerie Villars (12th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #1192
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,290 times in 1,858 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th February 2020), BMJ (14th February 2020), Craig (11th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2020), edina (12th February 2020), Ivanhoe (11th February 2020), justntime2learn (11th February 2020), mgray (11th February 2020), muxfolder (11th February 2020), raregem (11th February 2020), Soda (11th February 2020), sunflower (11th February 2020), Valerie Villars (12th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #1193
    Thanks

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2020), edina (12th February 2020), Ivanhoe (12th February 2020), justntime2learn (12th February 2020), mountain_jim (12th February 2020), Valerie Villars (12th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #1194
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

fun fact - george bush senior helped us solve the yellowstone supervolcano problem. after he died. i told him how to escape the soulcatcher and in return he sent back critical information that allowed us to avert disaster when They tried to set it off last christmass. thats why everyone was looking so worried at his funeral because They couldn't find his soul anywhere and he didn't reincarnate.

don't bother asking how to escape the soulcatcher, you need to be ridiculously powerful, like the head of a secret society or something, to pull it off.

24. Link to Post #1195
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

Hoping this time they get to shady Kim Foxx.

Former 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett indicted again by grand jury in Chicago

BILL HUTCHINSON and STEPHANIE WASH
    February 11, 2020, 8:44 PM EST

Former 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett indicted again by grand jury in Chicago originally appeared on abcnews.go.com
    Former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday by a grand jury in Chicago after a special prosecutor re-investigated allegations he bogusly reported being the victim of a January 2019 hate-crime attack, officials said.

Smollett, 37, was indicted on six counts of disorderly conduct related to making four separate false reports to Chicago Police Department officers, claiming he was the victim of a hate crime while "knowing he was not the victim of a crime," special prosecutor Dan Webb said in a statement released Tuesday afternoon.

Webb was appointed by a Cook County judge to continue looking into the false allegations after the Cook County State’s Attorney Office dropped all charges against the actor.
    Webb said the Office of the Special Prosecutor has "now completed all of its investigative steps regarding Jussie Smollett, and has made the decision to further prosecute Mr. Smollett."

He said his office has made arrangements with Smollett's attorneys for the actor to voluntarily appear at an arraignment on Feb. 24 in the Criminal Division of Cook County Circuit Court. Webb's investigation began Aug. 23, after Cook County Circuit Court Judge Michael Toomin appointed him special prosecutor.

Toomin directed Webb to launched an independent investigation to determine whether Smollett should be further prosecuted for the allegedly false reports he made to police and whether "any person or office involved in the Smollett case engaged in wrongdoing, including the Cook County State's Attorney's Office or individuals in that office," Webb's statement reads.

Webb said the grand jury's investigation revealed Smollett "planned and participated in a staged hate-crime attack." Smollett made "numerous false statements to Chicago Police Department officers on multiple occasions, reporting a heinous hate crime he, in fact, knew had not occurred," according to Webb.
    The special prosecutor determined that "reasonable grounds exist" to further prosecute Smollett "in the interest of justice."

Full article here
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th February 2020), BMJ (14th February 2020), edina (12th February 2020), Ivanhoe (13th February 2020), justntime2learn (13th February 2020), mountain_jim (12th February 2020), Pam (13th February 2020)

26. Link to Post #1196
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

helping catch that guy was a pleasure. not as much as rescuing those kids from his pedo network, but still...

think of that picture as a hiding-in-plain-sight reminder that we got him. and his files. and his home movie collection. and his contacts list.

took some of us decades to work our way up in the organisation, some stuff can never be unseen, but it was worth it.

27. Link to Post #1197
    Thanks

Barbara Stanwyck & Joan Crawford on a lovely park bench

______

Which has nothing to do with Sloan Bella's Part 3 w/Chris Cornell & Chester Bennington. Or does it? Ms Bella is placing the singer from the band with the U and the 2 in it at Bennington's house, unlikely as that band played Barcelona two days before and Dublin two days after. But who knows, maybe it was a "Godfather" type scene where the celebrity lookalike walks in, smiles, and stands by the door while the goons do the talking. You never know.

(24:09)

From MSM articles and police sources, I am trying to put together the last days and hours of these individuals with a reasonable degree of probability. If Cornell died at the hands of another, it might have been a magician or psychologist, possibilities that of course cannot be ruled out. Bennington's scene is much more complicated. And populated - and odd.

For example, as per the police report, there was a "Half-empty pint bottle of Corona" and an "empty bottle of Stella Artois". Now - who buys a single bottle of beer? You can do that in Europe but have a hard time even finding that in the States. Was there more in the fridge? And Stella Artois? Not exactly common. This part of the text at least suggests the presence of another person not named in the police report. If an alcoholic was intent on using again I don't think the purchase would be two different single bottles of beer. And, if there was indeed more in the fridge, that person certainly would not go back and forth between the two brands.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2020), edina (13th February 2020), Ivanhoe (13th February 2020), justntime2learn (13th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #1198
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Barbara Stanwyck & Joan Crawford on a lovely park bench

______

Which has nothing to do with Sloan Bella's Part 3 w/Chris Cornell & Chester Bennington. Or does it? Ms Bella is placing the singer from the band with the U and the 2 in it at Bennington's house, unlikely as that band played Barcelona two days before and Dublin two days after. But who knows, maybe it was a "Godfather" type scene where the celebrity lookalike walks in, smiles, and stands by the door while the goons do the talking. You never know.

(24:09)

From MSM articles and police sources, I am trying to put together the last days and hours of these individuals with a reasonable degree of probability. If Cornell died at the hands of another, it might have been a magician or psychologist, possibilities that of course cannot be ruled out. Bennington's scene is much more complicated. And populated - and odd.

For example, as per the police report, there was a "Half-empty pint bottle of Corona" and an "empty bottle of Stella Artois". Now - who buys a single bottle of beer? You can do that in Europe but have a hard time even finding that in the States. Was there more in the fridge? And Stella Artois? Not exactly common. This part of the text at least suggests the presence of another person not named in the police report. If an alcoholic was intent on using again I don't think the purchase would be two different single bottles of beer. And, if there was indeed more in the fridge, that person certainly would not go back and forth between the two brands.

the beer is a message or calling card of sorts. you don't need to be on-site to get someone with a pre-exisiting condition (depression etc) to kill themselves, it can be done remotely via both technology and 'magic'. whoever did this wanted people like me to know it wasn't an accident, as they were already aware/wary of our splinter cell within their organisation. leaves no doubt for those with eyes to see that something more than nothing was going on. harvesting the sorrow of their fans while also reminding us that they can get to anyone. too bad it didn't work, as i'm still alive and my crew is no longer under their control.

30. Link to Post #1199
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,577 times in 10,583 posts

Cory Feldman Breaks His Silence | Studio 10
    Feb 10, 2020
    Studio 10

"For years, Corey Feldman has been speaking out about the abuse of children in Hollywood and other institutions. He hopes his new documentary, 'Truth: The Rape Of 2 Coreys', will expose the details he's been talking about for so long and joins us from LA.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th February 2020), BMJ (14th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), justntime2learn (13th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #1200
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 times in 389 posts

Corey Feldman's never ever gonna expose anything. He must be out of money again.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th February 2020), BMJ (14th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst 1 10 50 60 66 LastLast