Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst 1 12 52 62 72 77 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1532

Thread: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

1. Link to Post #1221
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,003 times in 1,892 posts

Default Re: Hollyweird GreatAwakening

I think this has been shared here before, but it's been on my mind lately... For A Better Day.

Avicii tackles human trafficking in directorial debut (4 September 2015)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Axman (5th March 2020), Bluegreen (5th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Icare (8th April 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), justntime2learn (5th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #1222
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 times in 3,819 posts

On 20 April 2018, Tim Bergling, known professionally as Avicii, died by suicide in Muscat, Oman. He was buried on 8 June in his hometown of Stockholm. His posthumous third album entitled Tim was released in 2019.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avicii

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), edina (5th March 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), justntime2learn (5th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #1223
    Thanks

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Ayt (7th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), ClearWater (6th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), Earth Angel (11th March 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), justntime2learn (6th March 2020), muxfolder (6th March 2020), wegge (7th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #1224
    South Africa Avalon Member louisecroukamp's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey you guys, I just wanted to share that Cory Feldman is going to live stream his documentary on his website on the 9th and 10th of March. The documentary is called My Truth: The rape of two Cory's

https://www.mytruthdoc.com/#

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to louisecroukamp For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2020), Bluegreen (7th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), edina (7th March 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), onawah (7th March 2020), wegge (7th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #1225
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,132 times in 926 posts

Quote Posted by louisecroukamp (here)
    Hey you guys, I just wanted to share that Cory Feldman is going to live stream his documentary on his website on the 9th and 10th of March. The documentary is called My Truth: The rape of two Cory's

Has Cory ever named any names? I've listened to some of his stuff and he seems to talk around the subject without naming any of his abusers.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2020), Bluegreen (7th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), onawah (7th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #1226
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,874 times in 396 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by louisecroukamp (here)

Has Cory ever named any names? I've listened to some of his stuff and he seems to talk around the subject without naming any of his abusers.
    I don't think he has and I don't think he will. But he surely knows every god damn name there is to be named. He must know.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2020), Bluegreen (7th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), onawah (7th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #1227
    Thanks

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2020), Baby Steps (7th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), muxfolder (7th March 2020), onawah (7th March 2020), Zanshin (8th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #1228
    Thanks

Yep. He has named two nobodys, both have like 2 titles each on IMDb and are not even working anymore. I guess I have to give him that then. But I think Feldman is pretty much part of the Hollywood machinery (or at least HE wishes HE was) and is playing and always has been playing by their rules. And it was not actually him who accused Charlie Sheen. I kinda feel sorry for him though, because he definitely has been through some major trauma. I really do wish he had something to reveal, I mean something big.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 7th March 2020 at 17:29.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

17. Link to Post #1229
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,132 times in 926 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Yep. He has named two nobodys, both have like 2 titles each on IMDb and are not even working anymore. I guess I have to give him that then. But I think Feldman is pretty much part of the Hollywood machinery (or at least HE wishes HE was) and is playing and always has been playing by their rules. And it was not actually him who accused Charlie Sheen. I kinda feel sorry for him though, because he definitely has been through some major trauma. I really do wish he had something to reveal, I mean something big.
    I don't have time for "whistleblowers" who don't actually accuse anyone of anything. They want to eat their cake and have it too.* Someone mentioned metallicman on another thread, a supposed ex-Majestic employee. But he can't reveal anything secret so he mostly just teases with build-up and allusions.

*yes, this is the original expression, which actually makes sense, unlike the reverse.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), muxfolder (7th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #1230
    Thanks

Soon these people will not be able to walk the streets

Woody Allen Memoir Dropped by Publisher After Staff Walkout

Hachette staff walks out

______

Hachette Book Group will no longer publish Woody Allen's memoir, Apropos of Nothing, making the decision a day after employees staged a walk-out in protest over the book.

Thursday's walkout included employees from imprints Little, Brown and Company, which released Ronan Farrow's Catch and Kill, and Grand Central Publishing, which announced Monday that it would be releasing the embattled film director's memoir April 7. Following the announcement, Farrow, Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's biological son, stated he would be ending his relationship with Hachette.

Mia Farrow has fourteen children, although three have died

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...f-walk-1282978
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 8th March 2020 at 03:56.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), muxfolder (8th March 2020), wegge (7th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #1231
    Thanks

Acting is all Corey Feldman knows, he doesn't know anything else. This is a guy who has eaten catered food most of his life, raised in Hollywood, California in a trailer on a movie set, doing what he is told to do and saying what he is told to say throughout child, teenage, and adulthood. He may know what "real life" is having seen it in a movie once or twice, but never worked in a restaurant out of high school or got a job in an office out of college or learned about cars or economics or whatever. When this person buys a sandwich on the street and eats it, he doesn't see it in terms of satisfying hunger, he sees it in terms of how it looks on his screen and what others will think of his choice of sandwiches and what it has to do with the script of his life.

So all this stuff he has done or is doing, the talk shows, the rock band tours, the constant rumbling about a movie, is really no surprise, as he is dealing with what by his own account has been an extremely troubled life in the only way he knows; to be himself, which is to say, a professional actor. This is his default worldview or method of thinking and for this he cannot be blamed, as we are all products of our environment to one degree or another.

I believe the gist of what he has revealed, suspect he has more, and think the claim he has reason to be scared cannot be discounted.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), ClearWater (8th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), edina (8th March 2020), Icare (8th April 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), justntime2learn (8th March 2020), muxfolder (8th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #1232
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,433 times in 634 posts

I don't buy the Woody Allen molestation story. For whatever faults the Woodman may have, I don't believe he's a child molestor. No other history of accusations outside of his and Mia's adopted daughter's. Nor has anyone in the industry or any of his former companions accused him of any improprieties.

Also, Mia comes from a very messed up family. Look it up. One of her brothers is in prison for child molestation. And read Woody's adopted son Moses' account, below, for the abuse he and his siblings went through (when Ronan was very young) at the hands of Mia. Tragically, two of her adopted children committed suicide.

And read the deep research Woody's associate did in the two posts below. Not totally impartial, no, but the facts speak for themselves.

Woody married Mia's adopted daughter. Weird, yes, but keep in mind she was an adult when they got involved. And they were ALLOWED to adopt two children of their own.

http://mosesfarrow.blogspot.com/2018...es-farrow.html

https://ronanfarrowletter.wordpress....-allen-part-i/

https://ronanfarrowletter.wordpress....allen-part-ii/
    Last edited by Caliban; 8th March 2020 at 06:12.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), edina (8th March 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), mountain_jim (9th March 2020), muxfolder (8th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #1233
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    I don't buy the Woody Allen molestation story. For whatever faults the Woodman may have, I don't believe he's a child molestor. No other history of accusations outside of his and Mia's adopted daughter's. Nor has anyone in the industry or any of his former companions accused him of any improprieties.

Also, Mia comes from a very messed up family. Look it up. One of her brothers is in prison for child molestation. And read Woody's adopted son's account, below, for the abuse he and his siblings went through (when Ronan was very young) at the hands of Mia. Tragically, two of her adopted children committed suicide.

And read the deep research Woody's associate did in the two posts below. Not totally impartial, no, but the facts speak for themselves.

https://ronanfarrowletter.wordpress....-allen-part-i/

https://ronanfarrowletter.wordpress....allen-part-ii/

"And the point should also be made that after 60 years in the public eye, Allen has not had a single accusation of inappropriate behavior lodged against him by anyone – in front of or behind the camera. That also separates him from all the #MeToo cases I can think of.

Many, many women are part of his production team, and you’ll not find one that doesn’t think very highly of him. And think of all the actresses whom he’s directed. Try to find one who will tell you of a single uncomfortable moment, on or off set. If there were such a person, don’t you think Pulitzer prize-winning reporter Ronan Farrow would have found them by now?"

– Robert Weide

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2020), Caliban (8th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), edina (8th March 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), mountain_jim (9th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #1234
    Thanks

Mia: "Moi?"

________

The Woody Allen Controversy: A Look At Mia Farrow's Adoption Addiction
    http://medium.com/@levine2001/the-wo...e-426fbd614895
    A Son Speaks Out: Moses Farrow
    ________

Moses Farrow:

"The fatal dysfunction within my childhood home had nothing to do with Woody. It began long before he entered the picture and came straight from a deep and persistent darkness within the Farrow family.

Mia's parents: John Farrow (Director) - Maureen O'Sullivan (Actress)

It was common knowledge in Hollywood that my grandfather, the director John Farrow, was a notorious drinker and serial philanderer. There were numerous alcohol-fueled arguments between her parents, and Mia told me that she was the victim of attempted molestation within her own family. Her brother, my uncle John, who visited us many times when we were young, is currently in prison on a conviction of multiple child molestation charges. (My mother has never publicly commented on this or expressed concern about his victims.) My uncle Patrick and his family would often come by, but those visits could end abruptly as Mia and Patrick would often wind up arguing. Patrick would commit suicide in 2009.

Mr & Mrs Frank Sinatra

My mother, of course, had her own darkness. She married 50-year-old Frank Sinatra when she was only 21. After they divorced, she moved in to live with her close friend Dory Previn and her husband André. When my mother became pregnant by André, the Previns’ marriage broke up, leading to Dory’s institutionalization. It was never spoken of in our home, of course, and not even known to me until a few years ago. But, as I look at it – as a licensed therapist as well as an eyewitness – it’s easy to see the seeds of dysfunction that would flourish within our own home.

Mr & Mrs Andre Previn

. .Mr & Mrs Andre Previn
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 9th March 2020 at 06:10.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2020), Caliban (8th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), edina (8th March 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), justntime2learn (8th March 2020), mountain_jim (9th March 2020), muxfolder (9th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #1235
    Thanks

Moses Farrow:

"It was important to my mother to project to the world a picture of a happy blended household of both biological and adopted children, but this was far from the truth. I’m sure my mother had good intentions in adopting children with disabilities from the direst of circumstances, but the reality inside our walls was very different. It pains me to recall instances in which I witnessed siblings, some blind or physically disabled, dragged down a flight of stairs to be thrown into a bedroom or a closet, then having the door locked from the outside. She even shut my brother Thaddeus, paraplegic from polio, in an outdoor shed overnight as punishment for a minor transgression.

Soon-Yi was her most frequent scapegoat. My sister had an independent streak and, of all of us, was the least intimidated by Mia. When pushed, she would call our mother out on her behavior and ugly arguments would ensue. When Soon-Yi was young, Mia once threw a large porcelain centerpiece at her head. Luckily it missed, but the shattered pieces hit her legs. Years later, Mia beat her with a telephone receiver. Soon-Yi’s made it clear that her desire was simply to be left alone, which increasingly became the case. Even if her relationship with Woody was unconventional, it allowed her to escape. Others weren’t so lucky.

Most media sources claim my sister Tam died of “heart failure” at the age of 21. In fact, Tam struggled with depression for much of her life, a situation exacerbated by my mother refusing to get her help, insisting that Tam was just “moody.” One afternoon in 2000, after one final fight with Mia, which ended with my mother leaving the house, Tam committed suicide by overdosing on pills. My mother would tell others that the drug overdose was accidental, saying that Tam, who was blind, didn’t know which pills she was taking. But Tam had both an ironclad memory and sense of spatial recognition. And, of course, blindness didn’t impair her ability to count.

The details of Tam’s overdose and the fight with Mia that precipitated it were relayed directly to me by my brother Thaddeus, a first-hand witness. Tragically, he is no longer able to confirm this account. Just two years ago, Thaddeus also committed suicide by shooting himself in his car, less than 10 minutes from my mother’s house.

My sister Lark was another fatality. She wound up on a path of self-destruction, struggled with addiction, and eventually died in poverty from AIDS-related causes in 2008 at age 35.

For all of us, life under my mother’s roof was impossible if you didn’t do exactly what you were told, no matter how questionable the demand."

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Caliban (8th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), edina (8th March 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), justntime2learn (8th March 2020), mountain_jim (9th March 2020), muxfolder (9th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020), TomKat (8th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #1236
    Thanks

Corey Feldman Documentary Screening Marred by Technical Issues, No New Information

The film’s website crashed just as proceedings were set to begin

The premiere of Corey Feldman’s purported exposé of sexual predators in Hollywood, (My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys, was beset with problems on Monday, with the live screening delayed twice and the planned simultaneous online stream canceled outright after the site crashed, which Feldman blamed on “hackers.”

The film focused primarily on allegations against actor Charlie Sheen, former nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, and actor Jon Grissom. In 2017, Feldman accused Hoffman and Grissom of abusing him when he was a young actor, and in 2018, he accused Sheen of raping Corey Haim when Haim was 13.

Previously, Feldman had said he will name six people involved in alleged sexual abuse, with the star adding that one of the alleged offenders is someone so famous that "everybody on the planet knows" who they are.

“The one name that is the most dangerous, the one I’m most scared about -- it’s going to be like Harvey Weinstein all over again,” Feldman said on The Wendy Williams Show.

Sources:
    https://www.thewrap.com/corey-feldma...w-information/
    https://10daily.com.au/entertainment...ntary-20200309

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), edina (10th March 2020), justntime2learn (10th March 2020), muxfolder (10th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020), Star Tsar (11th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #1237
    Thanks

Enty's been usually right so....

CDaN

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2020), Bluegreen (10th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Ivanhoe (11th March 2020), Star Tsar (11th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #1238
    Thanks

In 2017, Santa Barbara police discovered a lost tape made with Feldman in 1993, in which he accused six men of sexual abuse. Contents of the tape have never been publicly revealed, which today is in the possession of the Los Angeles Police Department.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nati...rbara/2012553/

According to my count, Feldman did indeed reveal six names. Unless tonight's broadcast, which I will not see, contains additional information, these are the six:

– Actor Charlie Sheen
    – Talent manager Marty Weiss
    – Actor and former personal assistant Jon Grissom
    – Club owner Alphy Hoffman
    – Hoffman's late father - casting director Bobby Hoffman
    – Former actor who died in 2018 Dominick Brascia

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...91775d8e87cdd8

Aside from casting director Bobby Hoffman, Feldman is already on record with these allegations. Two individuals are dead. Of course, Sheen, Hoffman, and Grissom have denied the accusations. Haim’s mother has said she does not believe Sheen molested her son, and if Charlie Sheen is someone "everyone on the planet knows," I'd like you to meet my mom.

I thought you had more but I guess not
    Sorry Corey

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Caliban (11th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), Ivanhoe (11th March 2020), muxfolder (11th March 2020), onawah (16th March 2020), Star Tsar (11th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #1239
    Thanks

We Old Hollywood

. . . . . . . . . . . . . ."A real man does what he says he's going to do."

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Caliban (11th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2020), muxfolder (11th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #1240
    Thanks

George Clooney 'saddened' by Nespresso child labor

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/26/busin...cli/index.html

George Clooney paid $40 million to drink coffee
    https://caffeinevibe.com/george-cloo...llion-dollars/

"Hypocrites From Hollywood" (3:57)

Last edited by Bluegreen; 12th March 2020 at 16:52.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (16th March 2020), BMJ (12th March 2020), Caliban (11th March 2020), Craig (11th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), Earth Angel (11th March 2020), Ivanhoe (11th March 2020), justntime2learn (11th March 2020), muxfolder (11th March 2020), Star Tsar (11th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst 1 12 52 62 72 77 LastLast