Thread: The importance of family and home at the spiritual level

1. Link to Post #1
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Default The importance of family and home in spiritual level

Simple things that we see everyday but sometime fail to see their true meaning and sadly loosing its focus more and more in exchange for something irrelevant.
    Family it has a great meaning not only for the things we have been taught or seen but also for a great archievement in spiritual level: the development of unconditional love in a sincere way (I mean sincere because you can force the unconditional love on other visible things but none can be more sincere like family,
    especially children).

Home is another important subject. We see home as a place to stay, to live, spend time with family, sleep, entertain but beyond that it has a greater spiritual meaning. Its were your heart feel safe and where you find security. You could travel all the world but you wont find a safer place like home. Its were the heart find peace and were you know that heart needs a secure and pure place to feel peaceful.
    I have generalized this thread because I know that this subjects like family and home can mean different things for different persons, but in general is that it has a great importance in spiritual development.
    That is when someone develop spiritually, understands that its important to tune or synchronize to a divine place, like home feeling, to find peace and tranquility from this troubled world.
    Sadly these two things are also what this system has tried to institutionalize and working hard to diminish its meaning and importance.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 25th July 2018 at 01:15.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), amandapoet (25th July 2018), Franny (25th July 2018), greybeard (25th July 2018), happyuk (25th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (25th July 2018), Justplain (25th July 2018), Michelle Marie (25th July 2018), Nasu (25th July 2018), Noelle (25th July 2018), O Donna (25th July 2018), Padmé (24th August 2018), Satori (25th July 2018), Smell the Roses (26th July 2018), Star Tsar (25th July 2018), Wind (25th July 2018), yelik (25th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: The importance of family and home at the spiritual level

The Elites / deep state has been attacking the family unit for many years now, from making a mans wage insufficient to raise a family, to women's liberation which ultimately forced both to work to make ends meet. At the same time these orphaned children are brought up in nurseries void of family contact - all by design

This comes to mind
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SIL...IET%20WARS.pdf

Descriptive Introduction of the Silent Weapon
    Everything that is expected from an ordinary weapon is expected from a silent weapon by its creators, but only in its own manner of functioning. It shoots situations, instead of bullets; propelled by data processing, instead of chemical reaction (explosion); originating from bits of data, instead of grains of gunpowder; from a computer, instead of a gun; operated by a computer programmer, instead of a marksman; under the orders of a banking magnate, instead of a military general.

It makes no obvious explosive noises, causes no obvious physical or mental injuries, and does not obviously interfere with anyone's daily social life. Yet it makes an unmistakable "noise," causes unmistakable physical and mental damage, and unmistakably interferes with the daily social life, i.e., unmistakable to a trained observer, one who knows what to look for. The public cannot comprehend this weapon, and therefore cannot believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon.

The public might instinctively feel that something is wrong, but that is because of the technical nature of the silent weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way, or handle the problem with intelligence. Therefore, they do not know how to cry for help, and do not know how to associate with others to defend themselves against it.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
    When a silent weapon is applied gradually, the public adjusts/adapts to its presence and learns to tolerate its encroachment on their lives until the pressure (psychological via economic) becomes too great and they crack up.

Therefore, the silent weapon is a type of biological warfare. It attacks the vitality, options, and mobility of the individuals of a society by knowing, understanding,
    manipulating, and attacking their sources of natural and social energy, and their physical, mental, and emotional strengths and weaknesses.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), Eagle Eye (25th July 2018), happyuk (25th July 2018), Hym (26th July 2018), Michelle Marie (25th July 2018), O Donna (25th July 2018), Smell the Roses (26th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

All that is wanted is a hive mind of worker bees.
    Time to enjoy the things that make life worth living? Stop to smell the flowers?
    Sure, as long as you are thinking of a ways to market that scent.
    If it supports the hive mind agenda 'we' will support it.
    Knock Knock

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), Eagle Eye (25th July 2018), Hym (26th July 2018), Michelle Marie (25th July 2018), Smell the Roses (26th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Simultaneously, there is a Quiet Revolution. A withdrawal from imposed values and an intentional grounding in spiritual values. Uncondional love is more powerful than hate or discord. Peace is more sustainable that chaos and conflict.

Truth unifies.

Some are listening within, drawing up strength and power, and reinstating traditional values and principles.

There is a great divide, a paradox of paradigms. It all has purpose and the alchemy resulting from unconditional love will overcome the deep state agendas and influences.

Reconciliation of polar opposites is happening through transmutation. So, in practical terms, my experience is to love the family and friends who have fallen prey to the deep state programming, knowing that they each have their perfect journey. I can feel when to say what, or when to remain silent. And I pray for them.

Really, I pray for all of humanity. We are all family.

I do this at home...where I feel safe, and warm, and cozy. But my real home is in my heart. If I take that wherever I go, then maybe that love vibe will travel.

I'm in transition. I can feel myself changing. I really do love, value, and cherish home and family.

(I'm also awakening to the war on humanity: Silent Weapons for Quiet War--the inner warrior is strong and active!)

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), Eagle Eye (25th July 2018), Hym (26th July 2018), O Donna (26th July 2018), Patient (27th July 2018), Smell the Roses (26th July 2018), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Once the veil is parted, you can see all manner of attempts to eradicate the family unit, small communities, and so much more. We must be supplicants, demonstrating allegiance to the central plan.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), Eagle Eye (25th July 2018), greybeard (25th July 2018), Michelle Marie (25th July 2018), O Donna (26th July 2018), Smell the Roses (26th July 2018), Valerie Villars (26th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Family and home are fantastic supports for spiritual development. Family, in the end, are almost always there for members as a shelter of last resort. Unselfish love and service are other foundation stones of family life. Both of these aspects are two of the most important issues we come to Earth to learn about. Unselfish love and service help us overcome ego on the way to the self-realization of cosmic consciousness.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), Eagle Eye (25th July 2018), Hym (26th July 2018), Michelle Marie (25th July 2018), O Donna (26th July 2018), Smell the Roses (26th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Thank you for this thread Iceberg, because it really is an important topic and the source of a lot of important individual meaning throughout our lives, as you say.

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    There is a great divide, a paradox of paradigms. It all has purpose and the alchemy resulting from unconditional love will overcome the deep state agendas and influences.

Reconciliation of polar opposites is happening through transmutation. So, in practical terms, my experience is to love the family and friends who have fallen prey to the deep state programming, knowing that they each have their perfect journey. I can feel when to say what, or when to remain silent. And I pray for them.

Really, I pray for all of humanity. We are all family.
    Absolutely. No matter how bumpy the ride gets, we're all going to be on it together. I absolutely believe there is a great spiritual dimension to all of this, but I don't bring it up much because I figure the more concrete info is of more practical use than the more abstract ideas. But, I also think when things calm down, there's going to be an explosion of real creativity as a kind of catharsis from all of this gut-wrenching stuff society is going to have to purge from itself.

I hope that we are able to recollect positive things about our cultural past, before the post-WW2 era of mass consumerism, when families were still central to the life of nearly every American. American frontiersmen tended to have large families in the 1700s and 1800s, and the Scottish were basically from a European frontier in their own right, and had large families.

I have a lot of Scottish ancestors, and in doing family history research I learned that Scottish families in America would make alliances with each other, even if their extended families (clans) were rivals in Scotland.

And so in effect, very large families had several of their sons and daughters marry each other about the same time, and in this way united together as an even larger family and community unit. Collectively they had more power in their respective communities, and in effect their family values could become the local government similar to how the Amish continue to live to this day.

Before the nuclear family of a father and mother came under attack, this extended support network of uncles, aunts, cousins, in-laws, etc. was broken up first. Family history used to be important to people, and now I suppose with services like Ancestry.com people are beginning to have some interest again, but for a long time our culture seems to have really thrown family histories by the wayside.

Medieval coats of armor symbolically represented the attributes and feats of many of these large family networks back in Britain, and these families all understood what the symbols meant and which relatives did what deeds.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

We moved often when I was a child, but I still have an unusual attachment to those places we called home, even though I can't do anything but occasionally drive by them when I am in the area. My youngest children have only known one home, and I intend to keep it that way for the foreseeable future. I do believe that there is a comfort in having an actual location to consistently call home, even though it is not always possible.

This is one of my favorite passages of literature:

"Pity that Offendene was not the home of Miss Harleth's childhood, or
    endeared to her by family memories! A human life, I think, should be well
    rooted in some spot of a native land, where it may get the love of tender
    kinship for the face of earth, for the labors men go forth to, for the
    sounds and accents that haunt it, for whatever will give that early home a
    familiar unmistakable difference amid the future widening of knowledge: a
    spot where the definiteness of early memories may be inwrought with
    affection, and--kindly acquaintance with all neighbors, even to the dogs
    and donkeys, may spread not by sentimental effort and reflection, but as a
    sweet habit of the blood. At five years old, mortals are not prepared to
    be citizens of the world, to be stimulated by abstract nouns, to soar
    above preference into impartiality; and that prejudice in favor of milk
    with which we blindly begin, is a type of the way body and soul must get
    nourished at least for a time. The best introduction to astronomy is to
    think of the nightly heavens as a little lot of stars belonging to one's
    own homestead." --George Eliot, Daniel Deronda Chapter 3
    There's no time like the present.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Eagle Eye (27th July 2018), O Donna (27th July 2018), Satori (26th July 2018), Valerie Villars (26th July 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

I grew up an "Air Force brat." I recall many, but not all, of the states I have lived in. I definitely could not tell you the house (often on base or a trailer somewhere) I lived in or the addresses prior to 1962.

I do not recall my two years in Japan in 1951-52. But I do recall my three years in Germany in 1962-65.

Most of the people I know can tell you where they lived at anytime. My kids are able to do that. I think that is a good thing.

I also think it is true that home is where the heart is and your loved ones are. But, I feel an affinity for Merry Mom's quoted passage and sometimes pause to imagine what that would be like.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Eagle Eye (27th July 2018), O Donna (27th July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th July 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I grew up an "Air Force brat." I recall many, but not all, of the states I have lived in. I definitely could not tell you the house (often on base or a trailer somewhere) I lived in or the addresses prior to 1962.

I do not recall my two years in Japan in 1951-52. But I do recall my three years in Germany in 1962-65.

Most of the people I know can tell you where they lived at anytime. My kids are able to do that. I think that is a good thing.

I also think it is true that home is where the heart is and your loved ones are. But, I feel an affinity for Merry Mom's quoted passage and sometimes pause to imagine what that would be like.
    Yes, I didn’t mean to imply that moving was always bad for kids. In my case, it had disastrous consequences, but our case was statistically unusual. I am sure it’s fine for most people.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

O Donna (27th July 2018), Satori (26th July 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Yes, I didn’t mean to imply that moving was always bad for kids. In my case, it had disastrous consequences, but our case was statistically unusual. I am sure it’s fine for most people.
    And I did not mean to imply that you had implied anything, and certainly nothing of a negative nature.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Smell the Roses (27th July 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thank you, Satori! I try to avoid one-size-fits-all solutions, at least in terms of choices on the physical plane.

One of the main goals of media-controlled and other mind control is to break up the family. At the MKULTRA mind control cult where I spent time in the nineties, this was an explicit part of the program. Children were separated from their parents, and my resistance to that was a constant source of friction and eventually led to me having to leave the "intentional community" and leave my husband behind, taking our small daughter (he is still there). The system in place for punishing other members' infractions involved giving them a red poker chip, along with a lengthy form to fill out reflecting on their "lower pattern". A lady (who is still there today) once gave me a red chip for comforting my two-year-old daughter too much after she fell and hit her head. The counselor (former member of MKULTRA's Synanon cult) there told me a had a soul problem, that I was too attached to my daughter, and that I had this same problem on past lives on other planets.

So here we had an entire mind control community, largely based on breaking maternal and paternal bonds, and trying various methods of psychological influence and new societal norms to do so. I have to say that they sadly had great success. It can be done. Those of us who recognize this attack on smaller and larger scales can do our best to counteract the measures. The fact that global controllers have identified this bond as the one that it is worth putting huge amounts of time and effort into breaking tells us of its enormous power.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

O Donna (27th July 2018), Orph (27th July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread