Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Discoveries that have transformed our understanding of human history

1. Link to Post #101
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Discoveries that have transformed our understanding of human history

That's What Destroyed the Largest Ancient City
    Have you ever heard about Angkor, the capital city of the Khmer Empire? It was a flourishing metropolis, and more than 750,000 people happily lived there for almost 6 centuries. It was situated on the territory of modern-day Cambodia, which is a popular tourist destination nowadays. Sadly, if you visit this place today, you'll be greeted by ruins lost in the jungle. There are just a few remaining temples, but they will still take your breath away! Nothing will hint at the fact that you’re standing in the place where there was once the most sprawling city on Earth. This kingdom came to life at the beginning of the 9th century and collapsed dramatically in the middle of the 15th century. The reasons for this tragedy have remained a mystery until recently. Do you wanna find out what conclusions new studies have reached? Then watch our new video!

The scientists recon it was down to climate change.
    An amazing City but relatively recent.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 7th December 2018 at 19:40.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (7th December 2018), Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), Bob (7th December 2018), Bruno (13th December 2018), CurEus (14th January 2019), Elixir (8th December 2018), Ol' Roy (21st April 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Discoveries that have transformed our understanding of human history

Connecting the Ancient Monuments of the World | Ancient Architects
    Easter Island, the Nazca Lines, Ollantaytambo and pyramids of Giza are just a handful of important ancient megalithic sites that are perfectly aligned to one another across the world and they make what some call The Great Circle. Additionally, within just 1 degree of this great circle, we also find the ancient city of Petra, the Richat Structure, Machu Picchu, Cuzco, The Oracle at Siwa, the Sumerian city of Ur, the Angkor temples in Cambodia. Is this just a mere coincidence or were the ancients trying to tell us something? Watch the video to find out more!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), kfm27917 (19th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Edgar Cayce Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Atlantis 2018

According to Cayce, Atlantis was destroyed by volcanic and earthquake-like 'explosions' on three distinct and widely-separated occasions. And each of these destructions lasted over a period of months or even years, not just days or a single day! The first of these disasters appear to have taken place about 50,700 BC, the second about 28,000 BC whilst the third and last one around 10,000 BC. All the readings indicated that ample warnings were given and than many Atlanteans were, in fact, able to escape prior to each disaster. Some traveled to Europe and Africa whilst some found refuge in South America. Although many of the life-readings were expressed in terminology that was often quite difficult to understand at first sight, by studying the texts very carefully and piecing many of them together as one would a jig-saw, we are able to obtain a comprehensive 'over-view' of the History of Atlantis . Thanks to Cliff Dunning http://www.earthancients.com/ https://twitter.com/cliffdunning

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), Bob (13th December 2018), Bruno (13th December 2018), kfm27917 (19th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Monoatomic Gold the Most Heavily Guarded Secret of the Ancient World

"This is fascinating particularly after the first twenty minutes or so.
    Not whoo hoo stuff.
    Lifting very heavy weight effortlessly--altering time to travel vast distances in space in moments.
    Health possibilities.

All possible very soon--scientists though out the world working on this super conductor.
    Proven results already"
    Chris

ORMUS, the legendary substance, is the source of one of the deepest mysteries of the Western world. No reason is given in the Bible as to why the Ark of the Covenant was so richly contrived, and no explanation exists of its alleged awesome and deadly powers. What was the Ark of the Covenant? Where is it today? By accessing Rosicrucian archives in liaison with eminent nuclear physicists, Laurence Gardner reveals how this lost secret of the distant past has led to the phenomenal new science of space-time manipulation. The 'Egyptian Book of the Dead' refers to a mysterious parallel dimension of space-time associated with a magical powder of projection. Quantum physicists have now discovered this powder to be superconductive monatomic gold. This amazing substance was the secret of the pharaoh's rite of passage to the Afterlife, and was directly associated with the pyramids and the biblical Ark of the Covenant. In Alexandria it became known as the Philosopher's Stone, while in today's corridors of quantum mechanics its attributes are classified as 'the most remarkable physical property in the universe'. From the tombs of pharaonic Egypt to the laboratories of modern science, comes this extraordinary account of gravity defiance and teleportation in the ancient world, and amazing revelations about the past power and future significance of the sacred Ark.

Last edited by greybeard; 14th December 2018 at 22:26.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ancient Technology That Proves An Advanced Civilization Was On Earth

Organized into a chronology that starts with “in the beginning” and ends with the advent of civilization, it brings together myths from many cultures (including the Sumerians, the Greek, the Maya and the Aborigines of Australia) and explores them in the context of current scientific discoveries. The result is a mind-blowing re-visioning of human origins through close reading of ancient texts. Rather than simply visiting our planet at the dawn of Sumerian civilization as some researchers believe, the ET intervention occurred 3.8 billion years ago when they helped to terraform the planet. Physical descriptions of these entities as well as their alleged origins suggests that there were at least four different races of ETs visiting Earth and interacting with both humans and each other during ancient times.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Youtube demonitizing forbidden archeology channel
    From Mystery History's message today on Facebook
    12/18/18
    "Hey Guys,

This Is An Update On The Current Demonetization Of Our Entire Channel
    & Our Planned Strategy Going Forward

So after going back and forth with YouTube's supposed Creator "Support" Team, I still remain completely in the dark as to why the channel has been completely demonetized, I have no idea of what the term "Duplication" actually means, what the violations involved are/were, and have been given no straight answers regarding virtually anything.

I now feel that it is possibly a systematic attempt to shut down the truth movement in all its Controversial forms.

I started this channel, devoting many 18 hours days during the last two years of my life to it, often working to utter exhaustion, because of how strongly I believe in its message, not only us, but to our future generations.

Not only to uncover the portion of history stolen from us, but due to my conviction that by doing so, by uncovering this secret, we shall shake the powers that be, currently trying to stem the development of man to their very core.

We have no idea of when our channels monetisation could be reinstated, if of course they ever intend on doing so.

So a change in strategy is desperately demanded of us.

Thus, as of today, we will be moving our regular content over to our Patreon Platform.

https://www.patreon.com/MysteryHistory

I shall continue to upload one video a week via YouTube for a duration of time. For all subscribers and frequent viewers who will not yet to be aware of the circumstances which have befallen our channel. These will of course be ineligible for monetisation, but will be aimed at notifying all of where the main fruits of my labour are now to be found.

We will be including within its intro, outro and description, the situation, and instructions on where to find us for our ongoing daily uploads.
    Also Adding this note to all our videos currently on YouTube.

https://www.patreon.com/MysteryHistory

But I now depend on you all for the continued survival of the channel. If you believe in its message or simply enjoy the obscure mysteries it shares, I must ask for a tiny contribution of as little as $1 per month to view videos which will allow me to produce the work.

In return, I will be uploading daily, continuing my work with our loyal, talented, and long serving voice over Artist Don, with the same quality of content, you have all grown accustom to.

This small donation is needed to cover the costs involved in Software, Voice Over Rights, & Commercial Costs to protect the Content.

Continuing with the discoveries & exposè's of the truth regarding ancient, unexplained ruins, civilisation's, OOPArts, and all other Features & Facts I regularly discover & unearth within ancient history, which academia will not share and have been subsequently hidden from us all.

I will be using different platforms to upload the videos, but the only place they will be view-able is on the Patreon Platform.

If YouTube Reverses their ambiguous decision I shall inevitably return my work completely to here.

But until that time, I have to do this for sheer survival, not only of my work and mission, but my own livelihood. To support my young children my 2 year old son and my unborn daughter and their home.

I hope by doing this the channel can continue to thrive, surviving this onslaught on historical reality.

The small minimum donation of $1, is a hopeful plan... If enough of my many subscribers have faith in my works message and mission, it will gather enough popularity to grow to a sum large enough to support the running of the channel, acquiring a sufficient turnover to be able to function as we always have, and due to the fact that it will now be your donations running the show, I intend put even greater efforts into making sure we are providing a daily quality upload with rarely or never shared content.

If YouTube does decide that they have made an error, we shall return, but for now, I simply cannot survive here, so I intend to focus on moving platform, but your combined help is vital.

If you like my work and support what I stand for, what I have fought for and continue to fight for, the truth of all of our heritage, and the challenging of current paradigm, which are often used to instigate war...
    Then please support my continued battle against academic fallacy and its deceit with a donation allow it to continue.

Supporting my life's mission with Don by our side continuing to convey it all to you.

There is a 2 part special being uploaded tonight 1 part will be on here, and the other on Patreon, we hope to see you all over there for the second part...

I lost all hope last night when i noticed this horrific action by youtube...
    But you, all who donated so generously quickly gave it back to me.
    You gave me back my meaning so quickly after it had been torn from my being. You made me feel as loved as I love all of you, you reconfirmed why i fight for this truth. With some donations which were Truly Astounding. I Cannot Describe The Elation I feel knowing that their are some of you out their who understand my plight and believe in my work so passionately.

You saved me from despair, all of you.

All I Can Say Is Thank-You. Thank-You From The Core Of My Being.

There is hope for all of us, it walks among us, within us, it lay deep in our hearts and souls, but we must fight for it to be victorious in a world of lies, we must fight with courage and belief & this is my pledge to you all.

In Life There Is More Than We Are Told, There Is Meaning To Each & Every One Of Us We All Have Value.
    A Value I Intend To Carry On Our Compiling & Revealing The Proof Of.

I Couldn't do it without your continued loyalty, thank-you all for helping in our darkest hours, and due to recent events you know that this is an undeniable reality.

Thank - You

~ Mystery History ~

~ Writer ~ Film Maker ~ Truth-Seeker ~ Academic Enemy ~

https://www.patreon.com/MysteryHistory "

This is their latest youtube video:

Exposing Mans Hidden Past ~ A Mystery History Special
    Mystery History
    Published on Dec 11, 2018
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), greybeard (21st December 2018), kfm27917 (19th November 2019), lake (2nd January 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Scotlands vitrified hill forts- Arthur C.Clarkes biggest unsolved mystery

Further evidence that Scotish hillforts were vitrified by an unknown source of extreme energy and heat. Primitive attempts to recreate how the ancients managed to vitrify the vast amounts of rock failed to explain how it happened. It was important for the Church of Rome to conceal how it was done by attempting to deprive everyone of evidence by way of destroying evidence such as Tysilios Chronicles of the History of Britain and many other documents. This was done to prevent knowledge that a Comet destroyed much of Britain in AD 562 as documented by Tysilio, Geoffrey of Monmouth, Gildas, Nennius Sir Thomas Mallory and many others. To destroy British history you have to destroy all the evidence which the Church of Rome failed to do. Had these highly educated scientists known about the Comet they too would realise that to generate immense heat over 300 feet walls would known the answer to the problem. Remember that there are many hillforts in Scotland and all were affected as well as the broches which were vitrified too. There is only one sensible explanation and that is the heat generated by a comet caused this catastrophe to have happened. It is further proof that we have been lied to and decieved by the English Establishment for political and religious correctness. This only strengthens Alan Wilson and Baram Blacketts research in ancient British History.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), Deux Corbeaux (21st December 2018), lake (2nd January 2019), onawah (21st December 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Unless the destruction was caused by advanced weapons, attacks from the Annunaki when they decided Earth needed to be depopulated, and the floods didn't quite finish the job.
    [QUOTE=greybeard;1265180]There is only one sensible explanation and that is the heat generated by a comet caused this catastrophe to have happened.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), greybeard (22nd December 2018)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A Hypothesis: How Did They Build the Peruvian Stone Walls? | Ancient Architects

Published on 7 Jan 2018
    The incredibly accurate, interconnecting stone blocks found throughout #Peru were not carved out of solid rock and their creation was far easier than we ever thought possible. Furthermore, the strange protrusions, nodes or nodules are nothing more than structural artefacts in their creation.

With evidence of large scale heating, are these ancient stone structures actually remnants of a lost, #AncientCivilisation? Were they baked by the comet impact of the #YoungerDryas, championed by #GrahamHancock and Randall Carlson?

Watch the video to learn more!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New Antarctica Secrets 2018 Bizarre Discoveries That Science Can't or Won't Explain

Published on 9 Dec 2018
    Some of these mysteries have intrigued scientists because there are things down there that, according to academia, should not exist. It's likely wide-ranging theories on things such as, lost civilizations, Atlantis, ancient pyramids and UFOs will continue to propagate for generations to come. It is the last great unexplored wilderness on the face of our planet and it’s still shrouded in icy mysteries that puzzle even the best minds. Without doubt Antarctica contains much, much more than just a few frozen bacteria and a hidden lake.
    On U tube
    Watch eye opening, educational, mind provoking, controversial, awesome documentaries by subscribing and of course hit the bell button at the top tight of the screen. We will make each film expand the horizons of the viewers open to learning more about the world. We hope you will discover many facts you may have been previously unaware of in this very educational advanced Antarctica expose.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (22nd December 2018), Bill Ryan (18th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UNCOVERING THE IMPOSSIBLE: 6 OF THE HEAVIEST ANCIENT STONES EVER MADE
    The Lost History Channel TKTC
    Published on Jan 10, 2018

From Forbidden Knowledge:

"Extraordinary engineering and building techniques were applied on a colossal scale in ancient times which remain unmatched to this day.

With the help of millions of dollars in contributions from the art world, Biblical scholar Michael Heiser succeeded in mounting a 340-ton boulder to a wall at the Los Angeles Museum of Art, in 2012. The boulder could only be transported 7 miles per day, traveling about 100 miles in around 3 months This was after many failed attempts, where the world’s biggest cranes had kept on breaking. The boulder remained rough and unhewn and is but a pebble when compared to the biggest carved stones of ancient times carved stones of 500, 700, 900 tons are found in their thousands, all over the world.

So, if it was extremely difficult to move a stone weighing a fraction of the weight of the ancient stones then the question has to be, how on Earth was it done?

This video compares the stats on the six largest stones carved in the ancient world.

Number 6: Obelisk of Axum

Carved in Ethiopia before 2000 BC and weighing about 500 tons, it is a true marvel and is one of the heaviest stone carvings from ancient times but it is nowhere near the heaviest.

Number 5: Solomon’s Temple

The largest stone in the Western Wall tunnel is estimated at 11.6 X 5 meters long and weighs between 700 and 900 tons. The wall had an original height of between 70 to 140 feet in places. It is built from bottom to top of large squared stones beveled at the edges and varying between 97.5 centimeters and 1.8 meters in height the stones are laid without cement. The massiveness of the work and the perfection of the cutting and fitting of the stone is on par with the Egyptian Pyramids.

Number 4: Colossi of Memnon

These two giants were each built from a single piece of stone. They are oriented towards the sunrise at Winter Solstice and they weigh over a 1,000 tons each. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which was quarried near modern-day Cairo and transported 420 miles over land. They are too heavy to have been transported upstream on the Nile.

It’s not surprising that people speculate that these structures were built by a lost civilization that appears to have spread all across the globe. The technology underlying these huge constructions was based on a foundation of Science and Mathematics which has revealed traces of their manufacturing processes that are proving to be totally astonishing.

Cuts and holes on hundreds of stones indicate that the ancients drilled into granite with a feed rate that was 500 times greater and deeper per revolution of that of the most powerful modern-day tools!

Number 3: Colossus of Ramses

Although only fragments of the base and torso remain of this massive statue, it would have weighed in at 1,300 tons.
    An inscription describes Ramses as the Sun Prince but it’s believed these inscriptions were added during the reign of Ramses although the actual site itself is actually thousands of years older.

Broken pieces of the Colossus are in museums all over the world. Only fragments of the base and torso remain of the Colossus, which would have stood 19 metres high and weighed at least 1,300 tons. The stone for the statue was transported 170 miles overland from Aswan to Thebes.

Number 2: Stone of the South: Temple of Baalbek

The so-called stone of the south at the temple of Jupiter is of incredible proportions. The highest estimates of this unfinished stone’s weight have reached an incredible 2,000 tons three other smaller stones under the Grand Terrace of the temple itself are also estimated to weigh from between 750 and 2,000 tons each. All the large stones used for the Temple of the Sun at Baalbek were quarried from the same location and taken over half a mile uphill to build the Great Temple.

Number 1: The Unfinished Obelisk

This gigantic obelisk would have stood an incredible 42 meters high and weighed over 2,700 tons when complete, more than twice the size of any known obelisk ever raised and quarried. Construction was apparently abandoned when natural
    fractures appeared in its side. That the stone is still attached to bedrock gives important clues to how the ancients quarried granite much of the red granite used for ancient temples and colossi came from quarries in the Aswan area, 500 miles south of Cairo. This monolith is disputed to be the largest stone ever quarried and certainly on par with the unfinished stone at Baalbek. This obelisk would have been taller than any other ever raised.

The discovery of this obelisk and several others in their unfinished states allows us to see how they were made but not what tools were used, which remain a complete mystery

Does it not completely boggle your mind that Michael Heiser struggled to move a rock a fraction the size of this using modern technology? There is surely an argument here that the ancient world was not as primitive as we’ve been led to believe.

Bonus Round: Unfinished Stela at Yangshan Quarry

The real heaviest monolith of the ancient world is, in fact almost 16,800 tons, heavier than all of our previous selections combined – and then some!

The gigantic unfinished stela base was abandoned during the Ming Dynasty in 1300s AD in a Chinese quarry and could provide the answer to the question of how other monolithic stone blocks were made in other parts of the world, in scope and ambition. The size and weight is almost unimaginable. It’s existence is relatively new in the West and further investigation by experts is required to be better understood."
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/unc...nes-ever-made/
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), Deux Corbeaux (13th January 2019), greybeard (2nd January 2019)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Reason Gobekli Tepe Was Buried 8,000 BC

This video covers a lot in a down to earth way
    Chris

"By request. I give my theory or hypothesis as to why Gobekli Tepe was mysteriously buried 10,000 years ago....based on just some of the best evidence I could find. Included..Derinkuyu and the Thunderbolt & The Sphinx. (Anubis) https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi... https://www.historicmysteries.com/der... https://s-i.huffpost.com/gen/1590565/... https://sites.google.com/site/georgem... http://www.knowth.com/sacred-geograph... #gobeklitepe #ancienthistory #greatflood #youngerdryas #greenlandcrater"

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), Deux Corbeaux (13th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

An unusual depiction of Ishtar from her temple in Ashur.

More a wall sculpture than the usual relief, it showed the goddess with a tight-fitting decorated helmet with “earphones” ( ) and wearing very distinct "goggles" that were part of the helmet.

The eye slots or “goggles” of the figurines are most interesting, because the Near East in the fourth millennium BC was literally swamped with wafer-like figurines that depicted the upper part of their deities, exaggerating(?) their most prominent feature: a conical head or helmet with big eyes, elliptical visors or goggles.

Read also https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...aneteng_05.htm

Add;

Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 13th January 2019 at 13:01. Reason: spelling

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ancient W.A.R. in Heaven (pt. 2 of 3: The Usual Suspects) - Joseph Farrell
    Forum Borealis
    Published on Jan 31, 2019

"We move deeper into the mystery of what transpired millions of years ago. Some points touched: What sources is used? How does Farrel's work relate to Sitchin's? Did the Cosmic War have survivors? What was the Tablets of Destiny? Where were they hidden? Why was the wars fought? Who was the factions? How does it relate to modern wars? What's the nature of their technology? Were Pyramids used as weapons? How is acoustic vibrations key? What happened to the top cap stone? What happened to Mars? How is the Moon involved? What's the world grid? Are the elites aware? ... and we pay tribue to both the Gizers and Hoagland."

Ancient War in Heaven (Pt. 1 of 3: The Annihilation of Mother Tiamat) - Joseph Farrell
    Forum Borealis
    Published on Jun 27, 2018

"The professor returns & takes us back to distant times of yore, accounting for the Cosmic War theory. In part 1 we discuss the Titius-Bode Law, codes in ancient myths, Dr. Campbells influence on the Star Wars movies, Dr. Brandenburg, Dr. Van Flandern, Dr. Velikovsky, Graham Hancock, Alan Alford, Christopher Knight, & ask such questions as: What's the exploded planet hypothesis? What people would live on original Ceres? Did Tesla try to monetize ZP energy? What's the anomalies of Mars, Luna & other solar system bodies? Is our Solar System a ruin? What tech can bust a planet? + we muse on the recent release of classified files on JFK & Hess."

NB! This video has been deemed "dangerous" and subsequently demonetized by YouTube with it's visibility buried."

Last edited by onawah; 4th February 2019 at 08:15.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Al Borealis (5th May 2019), Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), drneglector (4th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bizarre Secret Files Released on Lost Ancient Human Civilizations…
    From Forbidden Knowledge
    3/31/19

"Jimmy from Bright Insight is back to discuss 'The Adam and Eve Story', a book by Chan Thomas published in 1965, which for reasons not clear became classified by the CIA. In 2013, 20% of this book was declassified – of course, leading to intense speculation as to the contents of the remaining 80%.

Citing enigmas like Atlantis, the Great Pyramid of Giza, Easter Island, Tiahuanaco and Baalbek, the book discusses lost ancient human civilizations and the global cataclysms that caused them to vanish with barely a trace, including Earth Crust Displacement, bolide impacts and emanations from the planetary core.

What's particularly of interest is how the book refers to a major impact in the region of the Great Lakes decades before this theory was first presented in 2006 and for which more supporting evidence has emerged in recent months."

Bright Insight
    Published on Mar 29, 2019

"A recently declassified document discussed the topic of lost ancient human civilizations, and cataclysms that occurred on earth thousands of years ago – causing them to vanish from the earth and without explanation. Thus answering the question of why there is so much mystery and unanswered questions involving our true ancient past.
    The creator of this document also states that the Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt, Easter Island, Tiahuanaco, and Baalbek are ancient Enigmas. The lost city of Atlantis is also mentioned in the declassified files.
    Be sure to check out this video on the same topic, by the YouTuber ‘Suspicious Observers’:"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvjJq...

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th April 2019), Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), Ivanhoe (21st April 2019), mountain_jim (1st April 2019), vassern (4th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

Yes watched both of these yesterday. Would very much like to see the 80% of document not declassified.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), onawah (1st April 2019)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"There is absolutely nothing inside the Sphinx and no entrances, according to the man in the photo, Dr. Zahi Hawass."
    On Mystery History's FB page today
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th April 2019), Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), mountain_jim (22nd April 2019)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They Discovered Something in Luxor and It Proves the Unthinkable!
    Matrix Wisdom
    Published on Apr 6, 2019
    ( An ancient papyrus known as the Turin King List, now in a museum in Turin, Italy, records 36,000 years of Egyptian dynasties, the first of which were ruled by "Gods" - who ruled for about a thousand years each - not human pharoahs. Another section of the papyrus has been found, is being restored and will soon be unveiled. )

"Researchers are trying to explain this.
    Pinned by Matrix Wisdom
    Matrix Wisdom
    Research text for this video was written by Dr Sam Osmanagich, specifically for Matrix Wisdom YouTube channel.
    To learn more about Dr Sam Osmanagich, please visit http://www.semirosmanagic.com/en/ "

(There's nothing at that link as yet, but there is lots here: http://www.semirosmanagic.com/en/index.html )

Last edited by onawah; 21st April 2019 at 06:08.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), greybeard (21st April 2019), kfm27917 (15th August 2019), mountain_jim (22nd April 2019), Valerie Villars (21st April 2019)

37. Link to Post #119
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There is no doubt in my mind that ancient, advanced civilizations and technologies existed tens of thousands of years ago.

But the questions is: how come there were hunter/gathers then?
    Neanderthals were more advanced and artistic than traditionally thought of, given their cave art and bear bone flutes. But they never heard of much more technologically advanced contemporaries elsewhere?

One clue may be: Australian aborigines, for example, "knew" of metal and more advanced weapons such as bow and arrow, but their use was forbidden by their "Dreamtime law". Could it be that Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons purposely refrained from the use of advanced technologies and stuck to traditional hunting/gathering for fear of self-destruction?

38. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think it's possible there were isolated communities of less technological sophistication existing at the same time as more advanced ones, just as there are now.
    Dark Journalist was discussing that on his last talk in the X series.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1287522
    Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    There is no doubt in my mind that ancient, advanced civilizations and technologies existed tens of thousands of years ago.

But the questions is: how come there were hunter/gathers then?
    Neanderthals were more advanced and artistic than traditionally thought of, given their cave art and bear bone flutes. But they never heard of much more technologically advanced contemporaries elsewhere?

One clue may be: Australian aborigines, for example, "knew" of metal and more advanced weapons such as bow and arrow, but their use was forbidden by their "Dreamtime law". Could it be that Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons purposely refrained from the use of advanced technologies and stuck to traditional hunting/gathering for fear of self-destruction?
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (21st April 2019), Bill Ryan (18th September 2022), greybeard (21st April 2019), mountain_jim (22nd April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast