+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In Just the Last Two Weeks, Dozens of Children in Iowa Have Vanished

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Moderator Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,157 times in 2,491 posts

Default Re: In Just the Last Two Weeks, Dozens of Children in Iowa Have Vanished

This has been the hardest topic for me. (Pedophelia & trafficking) I remember when I first heard about it in a paper by Larry Silver, or something like that--a PDF file from this forum, I went into deep soul remorse. I really had to process that energy.

I still pray a lot. It makes my heart so heavy.

Just knowing that children are being routinely abducted, terrorized, mind controlled...the whole gamut that I don't need to mention in detail. But awareness is a responsibility. Once you have it, you know you have to dig this up by the roots and expose it. No fear. Even though those who have tried to expose it have given their lives to exposing the truth. It's worth dying for. Who could live with themselves and allow it to happen?

It's enormous. It is global and systemic. It's so hard to fathom. But now we know. We are at war for our children. And we are being genocided at every turn: the DEWs and fires are right here right now. (California/Oregon)

Vaccines, GMOs, social breakdown, moral breakdown, identity crises, weather warfare...

I always say, when a miracle is needed, a miracle happens.

It's time for a miracle.

We can do what we can do. We can face it head on and share awareness. We can form groups and find out who, where, and how this is happening. But still, this is HUGE. So, what's next? I think we are still just discovering how deep this goes.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 30th July 2018 at 20:46.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), bennycog (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th July 2018), mountain_jim (29th July 2018), Patient (29th July 2018), Reinhard (30th July 2018), scanner (29th July 2018), Sstarss (29th July 2018), Star Mariner (29th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018), wondering (31st July 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: In Just the Last Two Weeks, Dozens of Children in Iowa Have Vanished

Iowa

My Dad and the Abduction of Johnny Gosch
    David Shurter - May 21, 2018

-------->Johnny Gosch was a 12 year old paper boy who disappeared in 1982.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch<------------

His dad [David Shurter],confessed to crimes against children on his deathbed.
    "Government Sponge Sites" They listen to you, get all your information, then turn on you. (Survivors & Whistleblowers)
    "Getting officials to investigate this is damn near impossible."
    Gay bars: "The Stage Door" & "The Hollywood Bar"...had a dungeon in the basement where snuff films were being filmed at. (Of children... When that came out, instead of investigating, they tore it down and built a parking garage on it. Still there today.)
    A would-be whistleblower, Gary Caridorey, died in a plane crash after calling his office and said he could prove everything.
    Godfather's Pizza and Stars Restaurant was where they were getting and selling kids in the 1980s.
    Smallville Actress Allison Mack, Child Trafficking, and our Media's Lies
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S93cB-YHE94

He says same thing that happened in the 1980s is happening now.
    Doug Mesner - Satanic after school day care
    CIA is working with Doug Mesner
    Mentions I-80 through Nevada as being a hot child trafficking area
    He is targeted because he is a whistleblower.

Harvard (((Extension School))), the Black Mass, and the Not Quite Satanists
    May 2014
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ite-satanists/
    Apparently Doug Mesner has an alias, Lucien Greaves.
    Des Moines Serves as Major Hub for Human Trafficking
    http://timesdelphic.com/2015/04/20/d...an-trafficking

This article also mentions I-80
    "As a major city lying at the crossroads of I-80 and I-35, Des Moines has become a vulnerable spot for human trafficking."

Atty. Joy Moore believes it's because much of the business happens underground.
    College students--prime targets.
    A hymn for Missing Children
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nbpEHWghVpI

Weird...Mickey Mouse @ 5:18
    Part of the pedo network. Yuck!
    Hillary Clinton went to Des Moines to announce her presidential candidacy, and now Michael Avennati is speaking at an event on August 10 where he is said to be announcing his presidential candidacy.

1) Hillary - April 2015
    http://timesdelphic.com/2015/04/20/h...ntal-candidacy

2) Michael Avennati -- July 2018
    Speech to Democrats in Iowa, & people "think" he might run for President
    https://www.businessinsider.com/mich...mocrats-2018-7
    The Anons on the Q thread are hot on his trail, he better run all right! LOL
    (But NOT for president!!!)

***Actually, there really ARE possible links from Avennati to Pizzagate -- at least that's what some of the clues are leading to.***

I had no idea when I began this research.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 30th July 2018 at 22:39.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), Reinhard (31st July 2018), Star Mariner (31st July 2018), wondering (31st July 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 times in 2,614 posts

As Praying Medic was told....."It's about the children"!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (31st July 2018), robinr1 (31st July 2018), scanner (2nd August 2018), wondering (31st July 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,131 times in 1,262 posts

I read the story of Johnny Gosch. That story broke my heart. The photos of those beautiful boys (three) tied up and gagged. He was just trying to earn money. Just a child. A little boy.

It reminded me of my son. Words cannot express the sorrow my heart feels for the children.

You know, I just thought about this on my front porch. Here's the thing about waking up. It's the old good news, bad news conundrum.

They say, "Here's the good news." After you have assimilated that, they hit you with the bad news. And the bad news is mind numbing. It staggers the strongest of people.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 30th July 2018 at 23:12.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st August 2018), Michelle Marie (31st July 2018), MistressJan (31st July 2018), mountain_jim (31st July 2018), scanner (2nd August 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

YT video, Who Took Johnny?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a94v...&frags=pl%2Cwn

*Not sure how long this link will stay up; you can also find this documentary on Netflix as far as I know. I SO admire Noreen Gosch; very brave and strong lady.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Michelle Marie (31st July 2018), mountain_jim (31st July 2018), Valerie Villars (31st July 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,855 times in 1,487 posts

for more info on this topic read Noreen Goschs's book "Why Jonney Can't Come Home"-

Gosch is a German name-

then throw in David Paulides' work about unexplainable missing persons in the N. American wilderness where too many were of German decent-

I don't have the answer-

Larry

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Michelle Marie (1st August 2018), Valerie Villars (31st July 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    YT video, Who Took Johnny?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a94v...&frags=pl%2Cwn

*Not sure how long this link will stay up; you can also find this documentary on Netflix as far as I know. I SO admire Noreen Gosch; very brave and strong lady.
    Wow. That was quite a story. Full of surprises.

With what we know now, I hope we quickly root out these pedo networks. I know there have been a lot of arrests, and kids being rescued, since Trump has been in office. So many more are aware, too. A lot of help is on the way...

I'm looking forward to news about finding and rescuing these kids in Iowa, and all around the world.

MM

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I posted this in the Pizzagate thread but pertains more to this thread which I hadn't spotted

Someone asked me (on another forum) what % of missing people in Iowa were females so I did a little digging to see how many females went missing in Iowa alone in 2018 (stats from here (https://www.iowaonline.state.ia.us/m...px?cmd=default) and discovered that 114 females (mostly children) went missing in Iowa alone this year...

Here are their names and ages..... While copying and pasting their names and ages I prayed that each of these people (and the countless others, male and female, throughout this planet) would be comforted and released from the nightmares they currently live in...I also prayed that those that have abducted, raped, tortured, abused, trafficked or harmed these people in any way would have a piercing arrow of love shot through their hearts that they may immediately stop what they are doing and turn to the light...

Adkins, Alonna R 15

Amaya, Thelma 13

Arita, Yaritza 15

Avila, Yvette 17

Bass, Diona M 14

Beganovic, Amina 16

Black, Alaiyah D 13

Buckman, Isabelle R 14

Burkes, Takenya J 26

Burwell, Melanie C 17

Busby, Kendra 12

Camp, Ananda M 17

Cancilliere, Elizabeth J 14

Cardona, Heather M 16

Castillo, Carmen A 16

Clay, Renita D 17

Cook, Michaela R 26

Cooper, Kiley C 17

Cooper, Madisen L 15

Cooper-hicks, Shamara C 13

Cray, Leeanne 15

Davenport, Bentley L 17

Deboseosborne, Jamira 14

Devlin, Jade L 15

Diaz, Yaribel M 15

Donald, Jaqashia A 17

Dong, Alina 17

Doss, Kimberly S 52

Durden, Justice M 13

Dye, Taisa 16

Echelberger, Seirra M 15

Enriguez, Miaja 16

Enriquez, Abigail R 15

Evans, Kaylie L 13

Foley, Taylor Q 17

Francis, Madeline R 15

Ganaway, Breonna T 14

Gardner, Taniya T 16

Goldsworth, Asha E 15

Golliher, Kristen M 32

Gray, Leeanne 15

Gross, Tiana M 16

Guerra-albatado, Maydelin 15

Hamer, Nakiah R 15

Hansen, Pyper L 15

Hardy, Alisa 17

Harlan, Alberta 16

Hatcher, Nalani 16

Hefley, Mackenzie K 15

Hengl, Ashlynn N 15

Hernandez, Selena J 20

Herrera, Alysia 16

Hill, Havannah E 17

Hocker, Logan R 17

James, Belinda A 15

Johnson, Julia 15

Killian, Brooklynn E 13

Killian, Madison K 17

Kirk, Saidayah L 15

Kraft, Macaella R 17

Lambertus, Taylor P 16

Langer, Madalyn 15

Linville, Faith B 16

Lipp, Mackensie M 16

Livermore, Emma 15

Long, Jasmine K 16

Luckett, Damolia M 16

Martin, Chloe 16

May, Mary 15

Mcallister, Savannah R 15

Mccullough, Ivy R 16

Mehl, Gracie A 16

Merriman, Lexie N 17

Meyers, Savannah E 24

Moore, Denya I 15

Moore, Legend 16

Nava, Amanda J 17

Neal, Jayla L 16

Nielsen, Mesha L 12

Ortiz, Elizabeth L 14

Pacha, Susan M 51

Palmer, Kharyzma C 15

Parker, Laura B 15

Qualls, Jean L 15

Reynolds, Jade M 17

Rivera, Sariah 14

Rosales, Kayla J 15

Santana, Cecilia M 17

Schaeffer-tolbert, Amai 14

Schossow, Ashleigh N 13

Scovel, Kinna L 14

Seibert, Elizabeth S 17

Shaw, Justine 15

Shelton, Destiny A 17

Shermen, Melissa S 16

Shuppy, Roberta L 41

Simmons, Dahvion A 15

Smith, Anaire 3

Smith, Brenda L 49

Soria, Stephani M 16

Stuart, Bailey J 17

Swarn, Ceciley P 28

Thompson, Gloria Y 69

Tibbetts, Mollie C 20

Tlaltelolpa-rodriguez, Karen 15

Usher, Aryana A 16

Vanhyfte, Madison E 18

Vasquez-valdez, Yucari V 17

Watts, Dominisha 16

Wieman, Serenity P 13

Williams, Ashaunique M 15

Williams, Summer A 18

Woods, Justine M 16

York, Mackenzy M 15

*** edited to say that of course not all these people have been abducted, some will have voluntarily 'disappeared', however the fact remains that a % will have been abducted by 'them'.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Jayke (5th August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), Orph (1st August 2018), scanner (2nd August 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,356 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Of those 211 since 1/1/2018, 117 of them have gone missing since the beginning of June. That's over 2 per day.
    Since that post on July 27th, a further 19 have gone missing, again all teens. 10 of them just yesterday, on the 31st.

Holy moly.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Jayke (5th August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), scanner (2nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Although this is a MSM article, it's actually fairly well written and provides a bit more of a break down on the actual numbers. I've only just skimmed thru the entirety of this piece and haven't verified the links/info. But it does provide links within the article to bona fide organizations and statistics overall, which is why I placed this link here.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ing/870650002/

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Jayke (5th August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member A Voice from the Mountains's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,113 times in 1,828 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    for more info on this topic read Noreen Goschs's book "Why Jonney Can't Come Home"-

Gosch is a German name-

then throw in David Paulides' work about unexplainable missing persons in the N. American wilderness where too many were of German decent-

I don't have the answer-
    The original settlers of the most rugged terrains, where Paulides' disappearances occur, were mostly Scottish, Irish, and German. Most others seem to have better preferred the excitement of the cities and surrounding communities, and disdained the rough lifestyle on the frontier. To this day most people living in rural areas in the US are descended from these same people. So that is one possible explanation.

Some of Paulides' cases strongly imply some paranormal element, but others could just be regular human trafficking cases. Maybe there is even some direct connection between the abnormal cases Paulides describes and the human trafficking networks we're learning about now. But from what I've read about human traffickers and sex slavery, white children from developed nations are the most valuable because they are the most difficult to obtain. So it's basic economics. It's relatively easy to steal children from Mexico by comparison, or from African nations through "charity" programs. But it's not as easy to kidnap people in societies like ours with lots of documentation and organized police departments, so more money is involved.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A Voice from the Mountains For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Jayke (5th August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), Star Mariner (4th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,510 times in 892 posts

Just some idle mental meanderings of mine... I see on the comments section of several sites I occasionally peruse that folks are very fast to name 'jews' to be the globalist rulers and responsible for every evil. But most only know an association of Jews with those who follow the torah and believe in the God of Abraham, etc. I Do Not believe those jews are the ones who own the assets of the western world.

What about the jews who were taken into captivity and adopted the religion and practices of their captors? or who intermarried with the surrounding peoples when they migrated to canaan and other places? They had families and descendents too. They didn't disappear. Didn't many of these people worship Baal and Moloch and such. Didn't they believe in human/child sacrifice? I think this may be the real globalists. And I don't think it's all for profit. Perhaps a lot of it is to satisfy their religious beliefs. Maybe we thought we knew what they were singing about with songs like '...Gimme That Old Time Religion' just like we thought we knew what was being referred to when on the money it's written 'In God We Trust'. We assumed we knew what God they were talking about.

I've read the first two books of Paulides plus have listened to him many times. There's technology involved in the erasure of memory of the survivors and the vast distances where bodies and survivors are found in contrast to where they disappeared. These rural oddities combined with the obvious plan to decimate whites by the moloch globalists makes for a daunting team, Et's and the moloch worshippers! Both groups seem to need their abductions and sacrifices.
    Like I said, these are random musings but still, enough for me, I'm scaring myself!!
    Last edited by Helene West; 2nd August 2018 at 23:39.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Jayke (5th August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), Star Mariner (4th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member A Voice from the Mountains's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,113 times in 1,828 posts

I had posted a YouTube video here of a homeless man accusing Tom Hanks of being a child molester, but I meant to post it on the Hollywood thread so I moved it there.

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Just some idle mental meanderings of mine... I see on the comments section of several sites I occasionally peruse that folks are very fast to name 'jews' to be the globalist rulers and responsible for every evil. But most only know an association of Jews with those who follow the torah and believe in the God of Abraham, etc. I Do Not believe those jews are the ones who own the assets of the western world.
    Orthodox Judaism (like the kind observed by the Israeli government) has moved toward using the Talmud as its primary religious text instead of the Torah. The Talmud is completely full of filth, including promoting pedophilia and equating non-Jews with cattle. It's the same text that says Jesus is boiling in a vat of hot excrement in hell, etc. etc. You are right about it being adopted from people who practiced human sacrifice, but it has become pretty central to the religion. Even atheist Jews go to synagogue though, so it's probably more like when the Freemasons meet than anything else, ie not particularly religious but more social.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 3rd August 2018 at 01:53.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A Voice from the Mountains For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Jayke (5th August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), Star Mariner (4th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

This guy, Wayne Cheney was done for stalking twice, lives 15 miles away from Mollie Tibbets one of the recently disappeared in Iowa.... why he is so obviously shifty?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/new...ppearance.html

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), Star Mariner (4th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 times in 2,614 posts

My question is.....How DO you stop a worldwide human trafficking trade that has been going on for eons?!

Helen's point about us white "Christians" being so naive & gullible is quite valid! It has been used against us by The Controllers.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th August 2018), Jayke (5th August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), pueblo (4th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The pizzagate child pedo ring is actually a worldwide phenomena. There are few countries in the world who have escaped the pedophiles lust for children.
    These people can not be rehabed they have to be jailed forever or destroyed.They survive because they have successfully controlled media,law enforcement
    and anyone and everyone who could explse what they do.What they do ranges from child sacrifice to rape,sale,kidnap,torture you name the hideous crime
    that can be perpetrated against a child and they do it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw
    Clintons take 26 trips to pedo island with Epstein,tip of the iceberg.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rodguy911 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), Jayke (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (5th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2