Closed Thread

Thread: [HOAX] Human chipping mandatory now in France

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default [HOAX] Human chipping mandatory now in France

Hervé and mods, I could not find cross-check worthwhile articles on google, nor the original source.

therefore to take with a grain of salt until we find the source.

If this end up being false, mods please delete this thread. I do not want to be propagating false stuff.

edit; I believe this is an hoax, I found similar articles for the province of quebec and know for a fact that this is false in quebec.

so please, delete this thread.

--------------------------------------

The article is in French, it says: the first chips under the skin replacing id cards with chips in it are implemented for free and will become mandatory for social assistance recipient in France in January 2019.

In order to eliminate the huge amount of lost cards and their production costs as well. Starting January, the chip implant will be compulsory for everyone on the assistance, including children. I will be done by medecine student, and will include local anesthesia and surgery clips.

this year, the implant is free plus a 10 euros bond is given to the recipient.

the UHF chips are 876 megahertz, very high frequency, the best in the world. At the beginning the insured will feel small vibrations, and later on, nothing. Like for cats and dogs.

The RFID readers can read long distance, 9 meters. those chips were chosen so that older people won't be afraid at being scanned.

https://lejournalnews.com/securite-s...vitale-france/
    Last edited by Flash; 27th July 2018 at 20:04.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (27th July 2018), Bill Ryan (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2018), Hervé (27th July 2018), Jean-Marie (27th July 2018), Michelle Marie (28th July 2018), Mike (28th July 2018), Noelle (28th July 2018), Spellbound (28th July 2018), toppy (28th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] Human chipping mandatory now in France

I couldn't find anything else than that same article... if for real I would think there would already be manifestations on the streets... I'll keep an eye open for those
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th July 2018 at 21:20. Reason: Glitch...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (27th July 2018), Bill Ryan (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), Jean-Marie (27th July 2018), Magnus (27th July 2018), Michelle Marie (28th July 2018), muxfolder (28th July 2018), Noelle (28th July 2018), toppy (28th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Hate to say it but they don't need peoples' cooperation to do this.

They can (and some probably already do) put microscopic tracking chips into various food items. You eat them, and they track you via satellite.

They can also drop "smart dust" from planes and cover entire areas with tiny tracking chips. Thus they track not only humans but wildlife via satellite.

Quote How Smart Dust Could Spy On Your Brain

Intelligent dust particles embedded in the brain could form an entirely new form of brain-machine interface, say engineers
    July 16, 2013

The real time monitoring of brain function has advanced in leaps and bounds in recent years. That’s largely thanks to various new technologies that can monitor the collective behaviour of groups of neurons, such as functional magnetic resonance imaging, magnetoencephalopathy and positron emission tomography.

This work is revolutionising our understanding of the way the brain is structured and behaves. It has also lead to a new engineering discipline of brain-machine interfaces, which allows people to control machines by thought alone.

Impressive though these techniques are, they all suffer from inherent limitations such as limited spatial resolution, a lack of portability and extreme invasiveness.

Today, Dongjin Seo and pals at the University of California Berkeley reveal an entirely new way to study and interact with the brain. Their idea is to sprinkle electronic sensors the size of dust particles into the cortex and to interrogate them remotely using ultrasound. The ultrasound also powers this so-called neural dust.
    https://www.technologyreview.com/s/5...on-your-brain/

How exactly do they "sprinkle electronic sensors the size of dust particles into the cortex"?

They put the tiny chips into food.

6. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

my life's partner is an Alsatian Frenchman but no word from him on this subject-

if/IF according to @ A voice from the Mountains provided article is the truth then all of us (if/IF)are being subjected to this, regardless of country-

Larry

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Michelle Marie (28th July 2018), Noelle (28th July 2018), toppy (28th July 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Hervé and mods, I could not find cross-check worthwhile articles on google, nor the original source.
    [...]
    https://lejournalnews.com/securite-s...vitale-france/
    The date of the article is 12 March, 2018. That's four and a half months ago. No-one else has picked it up, reblogged it, or confirmed it, so I'd suggest it may seem safe to disregard it.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hervé (27th July 2018), Jean-Marie (27th July 2018), Michelle Marie (28th July 2018), muxfolder (28th July 2018), Noelle (28th July 2018), toppy (28th July 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

The article is a parody, it is satire. Like articles you find on sites like TheOnion.com

Like a frenchman said in the commentsection below the article; Oui, ce site est un truc Parodique et l’article aussi!

While french being my fourth language, I read it better than I speak it, it took me
    five minutes to determine it is satire, surely you native french speakers can do better.
    Last edited by GaelVictor; 28th July 2018 at 02:37.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2018), Deux Corbeaux (17th February 2019), Hervé (29th July 2018), Michelle Marie (28th July 2018), Noelle (28th July 2018), toppy (28th July 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

so we all agree this is an hoax (or a parody), so please can we close this thread. thanks

From Bill: Done!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th July 2018 at 13:42.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (28th July 2018), Bill Ryan (28th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), Hervé (29th July 2018), toppy (28th July 2018)

Closed Thread