+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TTSA's Hal Puthoff on metamaterials, AATIP, Bob Bigelow, and more

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: TTSA's Hal Puthoff on metamaterials, AATIP, Bob Bigelow, and more

TTSA is a disinformation operation, imo.

Not a major one necessarily, but an ongoing operation to misinform the public about UFOlogy.

The end game is to misinform the public. They need a new paradigm shift in UFOlogy.The old one has worn out... Thereby going from Aliens are demons in a cave to Aliens can give us Warp drives and anti-gravity propulsion capacity.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st July 2018 at 00:02.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

One last comment.

I think they are hiding the truth about UFOlogy and the IC is the front line in that operation.

When they create these groups with individuals all connected to the IC and claim to be interested in disclosure their lying and this Puthoff propaganda film is just that, meaningless propaganda and distraction.

They're not going to disclose a damn thing. All these items fallen from space they suppose to have in their possession aren’t going to prove anything.

All their going to do is put out in the public mind a new theory of distraction about UFOlogy.

Even the DARK Journalist knows this.

Hey, we had a little spirit tonight

Good night

Love ya all!

peace and

keep looking

3. Link to Post #23
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Can anyone remind me of the short allegorical story i read of engineers brought in to "back engineer" a jet pack that was destroyed in a test flight killing the inventor as well. The engineers work feverishly to try and "back engineer" another jet pack from the test debris, only to find out once completed that the initial "test" and story were no more than a ruse ?
    Methinks I see the same going on here !

4. Link to Post #24
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

I would like to connect some dots that may support ongoing developments within the UFO arena as regards who have been and are still influencers and make decisions for research funding and connections internationally. Key players can be cited in organisations EUS, UFODATA and TTSA.

http://europeanufosurvey.com/en/ EUS registered in Switzerland, launched 2001, Made up of about 30 scientists from 10 European countries as an ‘invisible college’ researching all aspects of Ufology. Jacques Vallee, linked to DIA, offered EUS in 2006 a 2M euros to support EUS in their research. What’s interesting is that either the USA agencies were inadequately weak in this research at the time OR it was a way of obtaining additional key research results. Some EUS members were originally involved in the COMETA report. The President CNES (French Aerospace) in 2002 was quite knowledgeable about the dynamics of UFOs.

Vallee’s research since ‘Passport to Magonia’ has consistently involved in UFOs and consciousness science link to them. He had some involvement with SRI and Puthoff in consciousness research. He leads a paradox in science as his research from his UFO investigations to a 2018 contribution to the SETI Institute and occasional invited panel discussions within SETI. Interestingly, enough he doesn’t see UFOs as ET connected but an overarching ‘Intelligence’ in our midst. Its interesting that Vallee wasn’t invited to the TTSA team.

The funding from one agency was there at the same time as the AATIP funding of 2007. Vallee and the DIA was a surprise, because this would have been funding into Ufology outside the USA. As a side, Alain Boudier, retired President of CNES, (French AeroSpace) was frustrated with the USA military not disclosing there findings back in 2012. A future French plan was to go public (Disclosure). I suspect that this French strategy has been abandoned due to USA influence.

http://www.ufodata.net/ was launched 2015. This organisation had been developing gradually inviting key scientists and influencers to the UFO research field. Leslie Kean and Christopher Mellon are among four of the founders. Christopher Mellon obviously had a deep interest before getting involved with the ‘To The Stars Academy (TTSA). His first speech to TTSA was of the Nimitz case (tic tac imagery).
    His role in UFODATA appears to be rather passive from the outside, but the inner sanctum may be quite different.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2018), Bob (30th July 2018), boja (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th July 2018), mountain_jim (30th July 2018), Sadieblue (29th June 2019), Tintin (7th September 2018)

6. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    I would like to connect some dots that may support ongoing developments within the UFO arena as regards who have been and are still influencers and make decisions for research funding and connections internationally. Key players can be cited in organisations EUS, UFODATA and TTSA.

http://europeanufosurvey.com/en/ EUS registered in Switzerland, launched 2001, Made up of about 30 scientists from 10 European countries as an ‘invisible college’ researching all aspects of Ufology. Jacques Vallee, linked to DIA, offered EUS in 2006 a 2M euros to support EUS in their research. What’s interesting is that either the USA agencies were inadequately weak in this research at the time OR it was a way of obtaining additional key research results. Some EUS members were originally involved in the COMETA report. The President CNES (French Aerospace) in 2002 was quite knowledgeable about the dynamics of UFOs.

Vallee’s research since ‘Passport to Magonia’ has consistently involved in UFOs and consciousness science link to them. He had some involvement with SRI and Puthoff in consciousness research. He leads a paradox in science as his research from his UFO investigations to a 2018 contribution to the SETI Institute and occasional invited panel discussions within SETI. Interestingly, enough he doesn’t see UFOs as ET connected but an overarching ‘Intelligence’ in our midst. Its interesting that Vallee wasn’t invited to the TTSA team.

The funding from one agency was there at the same time as the AATIP funding of 2007. Vallee and the DIA was a surprise, because this would have been funding into Ufology outside the USA. As a side, Alain Boudier, retired President of CNES, (French AeroSpace) was frustrated with the USA military not disclosing there findings back in 2012. A future French plan was to go public (Disclosure). I suspect that this French strategy has been abandoned due to USA influence.

http://www.ufodata.net/ was launched 2015. This organisation had been developing gradually inviting key scientists and influencers to the UFO research field. Leslie Kean and Christopher Mellon are among four of the founders. Christopher Mellon obviously had a deep interest before getting involved with the ‘To The Stars Academy (TTSA). His first speech to TTSA was of the Nimitz case (tic tac imagery).
    His role in UFODATA appears to be rather passive from the outside, but the inner sanctum may be quite different.
    Thank you so much for this post explaining other players and organizations interactions with this.
    One of the big player with tons of money not mentioned in all of this is SETI a major gatekeeper and in my opinion worthless but has a nice array of expensive radio telescopes that they put into mothballs. So I think its worth mentioning their take.

Allen array in mothballs http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/ba.../#.W18tiKhKiEs

This is what they said about the tic tac Nimitz affair.

James McGaha of SETI said: "People see what they want to see. If you are not trained to know what you are looking at, the brain will fill in the gaps."

UFO believers claim the high number of pilots, astronauts, and police reporting seeing UFOs, means alien craft must exist.

However, Mr McGaha shot this down, saying pilots were not trained observers to astronomical phenomena.

"It is unlikely what is seen in the video is moving at all.

"Pilots and police are not trained observers like astronomers and often see what they believe.

"I have 40,000 hours experience of looking at the night sky as an astronomer and thousands of hours of flying at night in airplanes and have never once seen anything I did not understand what it was."

Mr McGaha said scores of pilot UFO sightings that have talked of craft making high speed manoeuvres and sharp turns were not credible.

He said: "I don't consider this very credible. People say an object moves at a certain speed, but the eye balls are not calibrated.

"You need to know how far away it is and the size, it is not what most people can do including pilots.

“They see something for a short time, not know what it is, and attach a belief to it to fill blanks with what has not actually happened."

Seth Shostak, co-host of the podcast, said: "They could certainly release some better evidence, this is just a blob in the central view, it looks like the back end of an aircraft.''

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...breaks-silence

OK...... everyone throw up including myself over these statements .
    They have a budget $3 million a year and whose main public Relations on TV is to debunk anything about UFOs.

I'm glad the Europeans (excluding the Brits) and South American Govts are taking this subject serious thanks again for the post

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th July 2018), Bayareamom (30th July 2018), Bill Ryan (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), mountain_jim (31st July 2018), Sadieblue (29th June 2019)

8. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Can anyone remind me of the short allegorical story i read of engineers brought in to "back engineer" a jet pack that was destroyed in a test flight killing the inventor as well. The engineers work feverishly to try and "back engineer" another jet pack from the test debris, only to find out once completed that the initial "test" and story were no more than a ruse ?
    That was a Stan Deyo talk he gave in Roswell

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Did You See Them (7th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Hervé (14th August 2018), Sadieblue (29th June 2019), Tintin (7th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #27
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Ichingcarpenter: Just expanding up on your piece:

The near demise of the SETI institutes operations of the Allen Telescopes Array in 2013 was saved by Jill Tarter (CONTACT movie fame) and husband Jack Welch pouring all there savings into SETI operations. Even the Breakthrough Listen $100M (2015) didn’t go to the SETI Institute. Funding went to the Berkeley Breakthrough Listen HQ, Greenbank (West Virginia) and Parkes in Australia. By 2017 half the funds were spent. 2018 the last half was spent on renting time on FAST Chinese 500m telescope, LOFAR in Europe and Jodrell Bank, UK. I understand that there is another $100M sought for recently, but the source for it, Yuri Millner has not warmed to offering it.

Regarding SETI analysis of the tic tac imagery from ATIP and TTSA, McGaha is not the spokesperson for SETI. He is a retired US Airforce pilot, amateur astronomer and a UFO investigator. Credentials that are inadequate for offering an opinion that he has no foundation in. It’s an unfortunate problem of the disconnect and inadequate framework of thinking, with the riches of an overwhelming evidence that persists in Ufology in general. Even SETI scientists do not have the foundation or the experiential for this very real phenomenon as you cannot apply the scientific Cartesian methodology to this research alone.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), boja (31st July 2018), Cognitive Dissident (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), mountain_jim (31st July 2018), Sadieblue (29th June 2019), Tintin (7th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

FYI, I pushed the pile forward by publishing a patent on how to make these metamaterial nano structured alloys. So it's open science now and no one can patent it, it's on the official record. Filed ---- and then purposely abandoned. I was hit by the car in the parking lot and barely avoided severe injuries or death, on the day it went public....
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), BMJ (2nd August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (1st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Hervé (14th August 2018), Intranuclear (29th June 2019), JRS (10th August 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), muxfolder (1st August 2018), Sadieblue (29th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2018), Swan (1st August 2018), Tintin (7th September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st August 2018)

14. Link to Post #29
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

I just watched the Hal Puthoff video that was posted into the avalon libray and right from the get go Hal is talking (favourably) about a Peter Strzok. It just has to be the same one that is the most worst form of POS that draws breath, by mine and others observations of him testifying before the congress or Senate on alleged Trump collusion with Russians. Why he has not yet been arrested and jailed is anyones guess, as he is a proven liar and quite happy to break the law and say F you to the rest of America as far as integrity of the voting system in that he and Lisa Page are HRC supporters using their official capacity to prevent a candidate from being elected by fabricating grounds for a judge to sign a FISA warrant.

Just more evidence about TTSA being a whole lot of nothing to take your time and your money. Another distraction psyop.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Sadieblue (29th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (5th August 2018)

16. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

Just got this hot off the press, don’t think they have announced this one yet. The first introduction to the ADAM project.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

Sadieblue (29th June 2019)

18. Link to Post #31
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    That was a Stan Deyo talk he gave in Roswell
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2018), Did You See Them (7th September 2018), Sadieblue (29th June 2019), Tintin (7th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    I just watched the Hal Puthoff video that was posted into the avalon libray and right from the get go Hal is talking (favourably) about a Peter Strzok. It just has to be the same one that is the most worst form of POS that draws breath, by mine and others observations of him testifying before the congress or Senate on alleged Trump collusion with Russians. Why he has not yet been arrested and jailed is anyones guess, as he is a proven liar and quite happy to break the law and say F you to the rest of America as far as integrity of the voting system in that he and Lisa Page are HRC supporters using their official capacity to prevent a candidate from being elected by fabricating grounds for a judge to sign a FISA warrant.

Just more evidence about TTSA being a whole lot of nothing to take your time and your money. Another distraction psyop.
    Well, at least Peter got let go and there is talk on the radio about the emails between him and Lisa Page before the election. Mysteriously, five months of emails disappeared due to a technical glitch. Go figure. Most people who called in to comment were outraged and not all of them were Trump supporters.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Sadieblue (29th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #33
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amenjo (here)
    Just got this hot off the press, don’t think they have announced this one yet. The first introduction to the ADAM project.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo
    So we've had to wait 2 months for a 3 min video in which it's stated that they don't know if it (public material seen picked up) is real.
    So after 2 months they can't give us any data on what they picked up in the ADAM video? Really? Oh my word...

BTW Zondo takes over 43 hours to drive 18 hours.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

Sadieblue (29th June 2019), Valerie Villars (7th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

Exclamation Re: TTSA's Hal Puthoff on metamaterials, AATIP, Bob Bigelow, and more

Dr. Harold Puthoff ET Crafts / Materials - Society for Scientific Exploration

Paper - physical evidence: https://t.co/Lo5ZJRbKAX Society for Scientific Exploration 2018

FBI Memo: https://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy%... General Twining Letter: http://www.nicap.org/twining_letter_d... declassified USAFE 14 doc: http://www.nicap.org/docs/481104usafe... Humanoid Encounter 1790-1977: http://cufos.org/HUMCAT/ UK Files: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos/ UK Reports: https://www.gov.uk/government/publica... French Files: https://archive.org/details/FrenchUFO... Spain Files: http://bibliotecavirtualdefensa.es/BV... Canada Files: https://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/d... Australian Files: http://www.naa.gov.au/collection/a-z/... Brazil Files: https://archive.org/details/Brazilian... Denmark Files https://archive.org/details/DanishUFO... New Zealand Files: https://archive.org/details/NewZealan... 200 cases in Spain and Portugal: http://cufos.org/books/Catalogue_of_2... Cases involving vehicle interference: http://www.cufos.org/books/UFO_REPORT... The Hynek Ufo Report: http://www.cufos.org/books/The_Hynek_... Cases with Physical Traces: http://www.cufos.org/books/Physical_T... A Study on secondary Effects: http://www.cufos.org/books/A_Study_of... CIA Remote viewing Mars: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingro...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Related:
    Anti-Gravity is coming to Alien Con 2019... Disclosure is Happening!

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th June 2019), Did You See Them (19th June 2019), drneglector (18th June 2019), frodo13 (19th June 2019), Gracy (18th June 2019), Intranuclear (18th June 2019), Lefty Dave (19th June 2019), mountain_jim (19th June 2019), Philippe (19th June 2019), Sadieblue (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019), waree (18th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

I believe this is the same lecture as this one, but out of the Vimeo paywall and now on YouTube:

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

CurEus (19th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th June 2019), Did You See Them (19th June 2019), drneglector (18th June 2019), Gracy (18th June 2019), Intranuclear (18th June 2019), Sadieblue (19th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019), waree (18th June 2019), Yoda (23rd June 2019)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Bumping this important thread (and Hal Puthoff's important presentation, which is in the Avalon Library here) with this fascinating 30 minute interview with Dr Jack Sarfatti, also about metamaterials and how they may function to enable UFOs to do their magical space-time distortion thing.

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (29th June 2019), Carmody (29th June 2019), Forest Denizen (29th June 2019), gord (29th June 2019), Intranuclear (29th June 2019), mountain_jim (29th June 2019), Sadieblue (29th June 2019), spuddie (2nd July 2019), Valerie Villars (29th June 2019), waree (29th June 2019), Yoda (29th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: TTSA's Hal Puthoff on metamaterials, AATIP, Bob Bigelow, and more

Dr. Hal Puthoff UFO Presentation - UFO Enigma:

In this groundbreaking lecture given at the June 2018 joint conference of the Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) & The International Remote Viewing Association, Dr. Hal Puthoff presents details never before made public about the US Department of Defense's Unidentified Aerial Phenomena program. After much anticipation, filmmaker James Fox's latest documentary, The Phenomenon, was released on October 6, 2020. This film has plenty of new videos that even experienced UFO subject students have not seen. Without a doubt, this will widely be recognized as one of the best UFO documentaries to appear in some time.

Get your film here; https://amzn.to/36PxgEa

We aim to promote and encourage rigorous scientific examination of Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena (UAP), commonly known as Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). We seek to share credible data with the public with these #Shorts​ UFO clips. Please visit our website: https://atmosphericlights.com

Sources from Mystery Wire (Fair use asserted).

SSE videos
    • Dinsdale Award Lecture | Jerome Clark:

The long debate about the existence or nonexistence of extraordinary phenomena, from supernatural entities and fantastic monsters to mystery airships and UFOs, has long been predicated on an unexamined literalism. Either these things exist, it is presumed, or they are the products of error and deception. To a degree, this is a defensible approach. Beyond that, however, the frame of reference is woefully inadequate, failing to explain vividly felt encounters with otherworldly beings and beasts which over all of history human beings have experienced, even as no compelling evidence of their presence in consensus reality has ever emerged. Clark’s lecture discusses anomalous events vs. experience anomalies, which – though epistemologically unrelated –have a curiously parasitic relationship, and calls for a radical new understanding of the strange occurrences that have plagued, infuriated and fascinated human beings at all times and places. Jerome Clark has been interested in anomalistics all his life. He is the author of nearly 20 books on the subject, including the multi-volume UFO Encyclopedia (1990- 1998), and has won a number of literary prizes, including the Benjamin Franklin Award (twice) from the Publishers Marketing Association for lead titles in the Popular Science and Environment category. He has been an editor of International UFO Reporter for more than two decades and has served on the board of the Center for UFO Studies for as long. He worked on the editorial staff of the popular paranormal monthly Fate between 1976 and 1989. Recently, he returned to the magazine as book-review editor.Besides his work in ufology and Forteana, he is a music critic and songwriter who has had songs placed with popular country and folk performers including Emmylou Harris, Tom T. Hall, Seldom Scene, Mary Chapin Carpenter, and others. He lives in southwestern Minnesota Recorded at the 27th annual SSE Conference in 2008 in Boulder, Colorado, USA. Special thanks to our Patreon Explorers for providing the support we need to keep our video content freely available online: Dr. CMC Toporow, Kathleen Erickson, and Roger Nelson.

Source: Society for Scientific Exploration
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (15th February 2021)

32. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Thanks

• Pentagon Admitted to UFO Debris and analysis? Here are the Nails in the Coffin to Debunk It:

• Did the Pentagon just admit to having UFO Debris? (Spoiler Alert: No) - Here's what REALLY happened:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2