+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question For Abduction Researchers and/or Therapists

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Question For Abduction Researchers and/or Therapists

I haven't posted on PA for a while, but read it often. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can suggest any abduction researchers or abductee therapists for me to contact with a question? I've contacted Mary Rodwell and David Jacobs so far. I'm very familiar with the work of John Mack, but not up to date with my personal research. I have yet to be hypnotically regressed to address some strange incidents that felt like abductions. What follows is my generic email I'm sending. And if anyone here has any answers, please do share.

Thank you so much,
    Christopher

"Hi Mary. I really enjoy and appreciate your work. I'll get right to the point. Do any of the abductees you work with have a fear of going to sleep? It's something that has been a part of my life for what feels like a long time. I never put the idea of it and abduction together until recently. I have no conscious memories of abductions, but I've had a strange synchronistic tie to the number 11:11 and even met up with several other 11:11 "experiencers", I met on an 11:11 Yahoo group, on an indian reservation in Arizona, where one experiencer lived. While there, we attempted to call in UFOs and were successful. Anyway, I won't make this long. I just never considered how odd my fear of going to sleep was until recently. It seems irrational, but I thought I'd run it by you. Thanks so much for your time!"

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wizard Of Ozark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th July 2018), Bruno (14th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (14th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th July 2018), Justplain (29th July 2018), Michelle Marie (29th July 2018), mojo (29th July 2018), Ol' Roy (30th July 2018), Star Tsar (15th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th July 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018), william r sanford72 (29th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Question For Abduction Researchers and/or Therapists

Hi Wizard Of Ozark your personal observation and question fits myself.

I have no actual memories of being abducted.
    I have had many, many UFO sightings of many different types.
    One most prominent sighting was experienced by me with a friend and the end result was no recollection of my journey home, lost time?

This friend back before I knew him had holidays on the isle of white as a kid, as did I.
    He has recollections of a small creature/being he described as a hob goblin in his hotel room at night, I back then don't remember seeing this creature but I have drawings of a matching being who I call Jimmy? (Grey type being)

I have a very bad memory, virtually non as a kid, could count them on 2 hands, I fell like I have been messed around with and fits my life's path.

Wizard Of Ozark, I too have a very poor sleep pattern and tend to stay awake until I drop, this has been my pattern for the last 40 years.
    I have no conscious fear of going to sleep though, It's more of a dislike of going through the waking up process of each new day.

I have never thought of my sleep pattern as a fear but when I consider all my life little experiences #?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th July 2018), Justplain (29th July 2018), Matthew (29th July 2018), Michelle Marie (29th July 2018), mojo (29th July 2018), william r sanford72 (29th July 2018), Wizard Of Ozark (29th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Unfortunately, i believe that many of us are being 'utilized' by aliens. They can extract things from our bodies without even 'abducting' us. This appears to be getting done from the closest 'astral' dimensions. Fear of sleep would seem natural in that context. By the way, no one seems to know how to prevent this from happening.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

But, I have been wondering the same thing myself since I found and joined and read Avalon. How do you know? How do you know if you have been abducted? How do you know if you have implants, etheric or otherwise?

Because, paradoxically, allowing someone to probe into your being is taking a risk.

I think the only way to find someone to help is by those who have much knowledge and more importantly, can be trusted.

There is a part of me that wants to find out or talk with someone who knows, but the little skeptic on my shoulder says not to allow anyone into those areas.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,185 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    But, I have been wondering the same thing myself since I found and joined and read Avalon. How do you know? How do you know if you have been abducted? How do you know if you have implants, etheric or otherwise?
    Jim Sparks, who I interviewed in 2007 with Project Camelot here...

... told us that he had full recall of many abduction incidents which featured other people that he knew. He'd recognize them, among the humans who were also on the craft.

Jim said that in real life, these abductees were often fierce UFO skeptics. And if he ever started talking to them about abductions, they'd think he was crazy.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), Ol' Roy (30th July 2018), Star Tsar (15th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th July 2018), Valerie Villars (30th July 2018), Zampano (14th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi Wizard Of Ozark your personal observation and question fits myself.

I have no actual memories of being abducted.
    I have had many, many UFO sightings of many different types.
    One most prominent sighting was experienced by me with a friend and the end result was no recollection of my journey home, lost time?

This friend back before I knew him had holidays on the isle of white as a kid, as did I.
    He has recollections of a small creature/being he described as a hob goblin in his hotel room at night, I back then don't remember seeing this creature but I have drawings of a matching being who I call Jimmy? (Grey type being)

I have a very bad memory, virtually non as a kid, could count them on 2 hands, I fell like I have been messed around with and fits my life's path.

Wizard Of Ozark, I too have a very poor sleep pattern and tend to stay awake until I drop, this has been my pattern for the last 40 years.
    I have no conscious fear of going to sleep though, It's more of a dislike of going through the waking up process of each new day.

I have never thought of my sleep pattern as a fear but when I consider all my life little experiences #?
    Thanks for your reply SSU. It is interesting that you stay awake until you drop. Me too. For me, I always have a little anxiety. Seems illogical, but the abduction angle might hold some merit. I have little doubt that abductions, whatever the nature of them really is, are a real phenomenon. I agree. It can feel like you've been messed with. It could be a higher intelligence trying to intercede in our lives for some reason. I really don't know. Everything I've learned is so bizarre that I don't know if I have the "reality skills" to understand them outside of my current context. Your putting off sleep could be subconscious, I suppose. Thanks again.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wizard Of Ozark For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Off Topic.Bill, great interview with Jim Sparks! Are you still in touch with him? I find his info fascinating! He seems believable! I haven't found anything past 2013 from him! Is he out of the public eye nowadays! His info is more important now than ever! Global warming, wildfires, flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanoes! I know this has gone on for millennium but we have a lot more info because of our technology! Would love to hear an update from you on Jim! Thanks!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), Star Tsar (15th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Wizard Of Ozark (here)
    I haven't posted on PA for a while, but read it often. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can suggest any abduction researchers or abductee therapists for me to contact with a question? I've contacted Mary Rodwell and David Jacobs so far. I'm very familiar with the work of John Mack, but not up to date with my personal research. I have yet to be hypnotically regressed to address some strange incidents that felt like abductions. What follows is my generic email I'm sending. And if anyone here has any answers, please do share.

Thank you so much,
    Christopher

"Hi Mary. I really enjoy and appreciate your work. I'll get right to the point. Do any of the abductees you work with have a fear of going to sleep? It's something that has been a part of my life for what feels like a long time. I never put the idea of it and abduction together until recently. I have no conscious memories of abductions, but I've had a strange synchronistic tie to the number 11:11 and even met up with several other 11:11 "experiencers", I met on an 11:11 Yahoo group, on an indian reservation in Arizona, where one experiencer lived. While there, we attempted to call in UFOs and were successful. Anyway, I won't make this long. I just never considered how odd my fear of going to sleep was until recently. It seems irrational, but I thought I'd run it by you. Thanks so much for your time!"
    I have never had an "Abduction", but I had had a series of meetings... During the course of that time, I was allowed to see their craft twice. Once from the outside as they hovered over my home, and another occasion where they were in the Eastern sky near my home. I have been allowed on one occasion to "Tour" the inside of their craft in a limited way... All of my experiences were willing experiences.. But there was a strange phenomenon that always accompanied these events, there was a sense of noticing odd things in my environment afterwards that absolutely couldn't be left to coincidence. It seems that many people experience this. Where you begin to notice some things that just can't be random, if given the changes and odds found in nature for them to happen.

It almost seems like synchronicity seems follow people that have experiences. In your case, numbers. MANY say they find the 11:11 phenomenon. I would say, if you don't have any waking memories of such things, perhaps regression would be helpful. Just make sure you get someone aware of the phenomenon, or you may get a diagnosis of being paranoid, or worse, marked in your medical files. Just a suggestion.. I would look for someone in the field of ufology investigation. And beware, some people have their minds wiped for good reasons. My experiences were incredibly wonderful, but apparently this isn't the norm.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bruno (14th September 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd May 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,185 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Ol' Roy (here)
    Bill, great interview with Jim Sparks! Are you still in touch with him? I find his info fascinating! He seems believable! I haven't found anything past 2013 from him! Is he out of the public eye nowadays! His info is more important now than ever! Global warming, wildfires, flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanoes! I know this has gone on for millennium but we have a lot more info because of our technology! Would love to hear an update from you on Jim! Thanks!
    Roy, my apologies: I've only just seen this post. Short answer is no, I'm not currently in touch with Jim. I fully agree that his information is fascinating.

His website was http://jim-sparks.com, but although that site's still live, clearly it's since been transferred to someone else who has no connection to him.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), Star Tsar (15th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I just came across this thread this morning.

I just wanted to say I have had similar experiences and feelings. I have two remembered "alien" experiences. 11:11 looms large in my life. I wish I could be more helpful then that, but wanted to say you aren't alone.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), Did You See Them (14th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread