+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide Engineered Weather Catastrophe?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Worldwide Engineered Weather Catastrophe?

?????????????????????????????????
    WTF are all these fires and loss of homes meant to accomplish???

What does it matter to take out 1000's of homes of hard working innocent families here and there in Western US???

It's still few compared to the rest of millions of homes and people spread out everywhere.

It's not in big money's best interest to destroy the economies of the whole western US.

Is it really to have examples of their 2030 housing vision launched in these scattered locations? The 5,300 people who lost homes in Santa Rosa are not being forced to rebuild according to those stack and pack agenda guidelines.

Can't be just target practice..... can it???
    Or is it the start of destroying millions of lives and livelihoods???
    Or what???
    WHY WHY WHY???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?<br />...neverlosetruth

Last edited by waves; 28th July 2018 at 21:26.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), anandacate (3rd August 2018), AndrejPeĉënkin (30th July 2018), Arcturian108 (17th August 2018), avid (29th July 2018), Bill Ryan (29th July 2018), Bo Atkinson (29th July 2018), Eric J (Viking) (29th July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), gaiagirl (30th July 2018), ghostrider (30th July 2018), jjjones (29th July 2018), KiwiElf (30th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th August 2018), Michelle Marie (29th July 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), Nasu (29th July 2018), Ol' Roy (29th July 2018), OmeyocaN777 (29th July 2018), Omni (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (28th July 2018), Sunny (29th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Default Re: Worldwide Engineered Weather Catastrophe?

My guess is this overwhelms all sensibility of people as the world is maliciously governed by men of free will. It lends support to pessimistic deductions, of man's hate and repulsion of fellow man and to doubt and hate of possible unity.

https://www.aircrap.org/2018/07/28/c...neered-floods/
    California – Greece Targeted With DEW – Directed Energy Weapons – Fires – Engineered Floods

Computer accurate construction and Tesla's various technologies seemed to offer so many good opportunities for the world, but here we get the opposite. Computer accurate destruction sadistically executed, for others to journalize. Or what is going on here? This video has some of the most compelling videography:

Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 29th July 2018 at 09:40. Reason: grammar

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (30th July 2018), Arcturian108 (29th July 2018), Bill Ryan (29th July 2018), Eric J (Viking) (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), gaiagirl (30th July 2018), jjjones (29th July 2018), KiwiElf (30th July 2018), lisalu (29th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th August 2018), Michelle Marie (29th July 2018), Ol' Roy (29th July 2018), OmeyocaN777 (29th July 2018), pabranno (22nd January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Here is a fitting explanation in my search to understand the warped demise of earth. I feel the following excerpt describes arch-villains, variously reported in PA posts, with designations like satanists, archons, velons, etc.. I clipped this excerpt to avoid many specialized terms used in hylozoics. While we are informed here, that the good among us, who work to heal the world, deserve to well understand, what such a mission involves. Keep on trucking.

Quote In systems of the first degree, there are many monads that for some reasons (we have never been informed as to what they are, and an esoterician never speculates) have acquired the repulsive basic tendency, a defiant attitude to the surrounding world, which makes it all but impossible to acquire the qualities of attraction (striving after unity with everything, which is a condition of the frictionless process of evolution). They not just counteract their own development but are also hindrances to other monads, those of the attractive basic tendency. It became necessary to gather these to a planet of their own when the solar system was formed. And our planet is an experiment in a large scale with these lovable beings. That is also the reason why we too have been endowed with organisms; in these the better to have the gruesome experiences that apparently are necessary to teach the monads to apply the laws of life purposefully, the law of unity in particular. In their total life ignorance they accuse life of the hell they have made themselves, a matter of course with these self-glorious, all-knowing creatures.
    This file http://www.laurency.com/L2e/kl2_2.pdf is the most absorbing book for me, while reading all the books offerred. Or each book has riveted me to the larger subjects presented. The most comprehensive overview and inner view and far beyond anything, in 50 years of my practical searching, for knowledge.

PS- The term 'Monad' is widely described as the actual self, which apparently is not to be confused with the incarnated selves, or personalities, involving many kinds of selves which humans have identified, as their own. Hylozoics calls these incarnate selves: 'envelopes'. We are beings sending these envelopes through life experience, filling up with all sorts of experience. Even confusing ourselves to the limit, all to expand our awarenesses of life. We have quite a bargain here on earth and cataclysms provide an intensive atmosphere, to work these for the best.

~bo
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 29th July 2018 at 10:20. Reason: Added the PS

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (30th July 2018), Bill Ryan (29th July 2018), Eric J (Viking) (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), happyuk (29th July 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (30th July 2018), KiwiElf (30th July 2018), Michelle Marie (29th July 2018), norski (29th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

I was looking into this yesterday. It's a big learning curve.

It seems that there are some groups who have stolen and abused patents and technologies and put them to destructive, rather than constructive, use. These are the ones who demonstrate behaviorally their lack of respect and love for life, and instead are motivated by greed and selfishness.

They are using these technologies to acquire and control land and resources. This also has to do with skirting immigration laws and giving away land and resources that is really not theirs to give. It's grand theft of land and resources.

Through their plots and activities, they are causing destruction and wreaking havoc in an untold number of lives. The documentation of this can be found in patents, technologies, and laws that support their agendas (from the corruption of governments).

Here are some videos I found as part of my initial research.

Fires, DEWs, Smart Meters
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=juNrxb2--Bg

Interview with Firefighter CA fires
    Unnatural phenomenon--DEWs only plausible explanation
    Aware of Agenda 21

purpose: Turning off power to start space-based power from above

This is a good one. He goes into names and how they are carrying out their agendas.

"EB-5 Visas are granted to foreigners who make investments of $500,000 in areas of high unemployment, $1 Million everywhere else in exchange for 10 full-time jobs for every million dollars invested."

@21:02 mark
    Read more...

People tied to Clintons, & others of their ilk...
    Lennar Corporation, FEMA,
    The connections will become clear the more we research.

July 27, 2018
    Geoengineered Genocide
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=79dxcjuzP6k
    _________

MM

PS. I was scheduled to go to Redding yesterday to the Dane Wigington event, but it was cancelled due to fire evacuations.

***There are people doing boots on the ground research in the locations where this stuff is happening. They report the plans, patents, nature of the fires, and the after effects of dealing with local government, insurance companies, and other involved organizations. This is beyond speculation or opinion. This is about evidence, experience, and documentation.

Patent research spells out a lot of the details.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 29th July 2018 at 18:17.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

anandacate (3rd August 2018), AndrejPeĉënkin (30th July 2018), Bayareamom (29th July 2018), Bill Ryan (29th July 2018), Bo Atkinson (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), Franny (31st July 2018), KiwiElf (30th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

I have to say, on balance I don't think there's any (DEW) Directed Energy Weaponry being deployed here — as in to deliberately start major fires, etc.

I think it's a matter of wildly oscillating weather extremes, with a mini ice age on its way.

Useful and interesting may be a video posted on the Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world thread here:

...which compares the current situation with the 'Little Ice Age' of medieval times. It's a pretty good fit.

Paradoxically — but all part of the pattern — they had some crazy-hot summers in the middle of that, too. The ONLY 'pattern' here may be one of increasing instability, with the deeper trends only visible over periods of quite a few years (maybe decades) at a time.

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (3rd August 2018), AndrejPeĉënkin (30th July 2018), avid (29th July 2018), Baby Steps (30th July 2018), Bayareamom (29th July 2018), Bo Atkinson (30th July 2018), DeDukshyn (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), ghostrider (30th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th July 2018), Jean-Marie (30th July 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (30th July 2018), KiwiElf (30th July 2018), leavesoftrees (31st July 2018), Magnus (29th July 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), norman (29th July 2018), Sophocles (29th July 2018), uzn (30th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018), Wind (30th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Bill

"I think it's a matter of wildly oscillating weather extremes, with a mini ice age on its way"

all I can say to this is we here in SW Germany are experiencing a long drought with alomost record heat temperatures and the longest drought for a long time;

therefore "climate change"; I wouldn't doubt for a second that there are long periods of heat counterbalanced with cooler periods;

what bothers me the most is when certain factions try to politize the weather!

Larry

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), KiwiElf (30th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

At the above video Dane Wiggington "GeoengineeringWatch.org," I spotted something you should all see. At 39:58/55 and 26/55, The Sun is in the photo and to the Right of the Sun is the outline of a Planet in Purple and Red in the second frame. The Sun is one and one-half inch and the Planet is one and three-quarters of an inch in the other. The planet is clearest in the 29:58/55 picture.

Now, in listening to the radio 58 hours ago, there was a report that the Sun Over Russia Went Out For Three Hours in an area the size of Great Britain. Only one explanation for that folks. A large planet obscured the sun in Russia just at that time Is this another or the real reason for the Chemtrail Clouds?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

weather extremes are affecting the entire globe... places that don't need rain are flooded, places that do are dry and on fire ... A mini ice age is coming , Europe will be hit the hardest ... had a weather event in my city yesterday , never seen in my lifetime ... july in my home state is always hot and dry , 92-95 at night 100 plus during the day with absolutely no breeze , except this day it was 60ish with a cool breeze at around 4 pm ... 53 years of summers , never seen that , never ... something is broken , jet stream , earth's rotation/tilt/orbit , something is wrong ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), KiwiElf (30th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    ?????????????????????????????????
    WTF are all these fires and loss of homes meant to accomplish???
    Woodfires are a normal cycle of life. The bad thing happens when humans prevent them for to long, then the really big ones will eventually come.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

amor....I must confess, when reading about the black out in Russia I too, immediately began to think about "What could be blocking the light?"

My thoughts went to a huge UFO; I didn't think about a planet....one just has to continue to connect the dots. In his book on the Rings of Saturn, Norm Begrum speaks of ships being 2,000 ft. long....whaaaaat?!

Note from Bill: 2,000 miles, Bergrun said... I think we'd notice one of those!
    Thanks, Bill....I did mean miles, but wrote feet!
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 30th July 2018 at 15:59.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Michelle Marie (31st July 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

On Russia - 7/31/2018: The wobble has gotten more extreme, as has been depicted by Crop Circle designs during the past couple months. The daily Figure 8 includes a Polar Push against the magnetic N Pole of Earth, which currently resides over eastern Siberia, and then tilts to the right and left before the globe tries to right itself by a bounce back. All aspects of the Daily Wobble have gotten more extreme, but the Polar Push is responsible for the extraordinary hours of darkness, pitch dark at high noon in eastern Siberia, as well as the extraordinary heat in northern Africa.

During the Polar Push, the magnetic N Pole of Earth is given a shove by the magnetic N Pole of Nibiru, as magnets desire to align end to end and resist having their N Poles touch. This shove pushes eastern Siberia away from the light of the Sun, and simultaneously changes the latitude on the opposite side of the globe. The latitude of northern Africa drops to be the equivalent of the Equator, which receives more sunlight. As the globe turns during the day, it retains this new latitude long enough to roast North Africa.

The Zetas have hinted that a Severe Wobble could occur, detailing this in 2011. There is much evidence that the wobble is worsening. A few examples: In 2016 beaches along S America’s eastern coast at Santos were suddenly awash. By March, 2017 the wobble had changed the direction of the sea ice in the Arctic from clockwise to counterclockwise. In May and June, 2017 the wobble was tossing the war ships USS Fitzgerald and the USS Lake Champlain Ticonderoga near Japan against cargo carriers. And last March 18, 2018 beaches on the N Carolina coast went mysteriously dry.

http://www6.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue617.htm

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Michelle Marie (31st July 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    On Russia - 7/31/2018: The wobble has gotten more extreme
    [...]
    http://www6.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue617.htm
    No 'wobble'. Or else eclipses would happen at the wrong time, and GPS would no longer work, with drivers ending up in the wrong places, and planes flying to airports that weren't there. (Zetatalk is NOT a reliable source of anything.)

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Baby Steps (30th July 2018), DeDukshyn (7th August 2018), drneglector (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), gord (30th July 2018), Jean-Marie (30th July 2018), Michelle Marie (31st July 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), Orph (30th July 2018), Sophocles (30th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Woodfires are a normal cycle of life. The bad thing happens when humans prevent them for to long, then the really big ones will eventually come.
    So all the totally mystified career fire chiefs just need to adjust, there's no chance anyone with the power to do so would order the military to do anything nefarious that hurts an innocent citizen and the 1000's of robotic reporters being given identical copy aren't being used to indoctrinate the world to concepts like 'firenados' and 'the new normal'.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort it must have taken to reach your conclusion that these fires have nothing to do with the very futuristic/technologically complex subject many of us are first trying to really understand involving combinations of DEWs/Haarp/Smart Meters/Cell Towers/Satellites and more.

Please do enlighten us why you've determined that all the various possible signatures of the use DEWs that have been noted are irrelevant and the simple answer for all these similar signature fires in the world is dry trees. Maybe explain how 1000's of houses including contents that required 2600degrees or more to disintegrate were completely surrounded by your dry trees that didn't burn at all. Or maybe start with how a plain old wildfire supposedly having spread due to 70+mph winds burned a straight line across a field of continuous grass:

Because I have to say that a smug dismissive shallow post like this by someone who gives no indication about knowing anything whatsoever about the thread topic - the evidence for extremely advanced hi tech engineering of weather and fire - makes my blood boil when 1000's of lives are being ruined, anyone can be next and many, many valid questions remain unanswered.

This compilation video was posted July 10, way before the 650 home loss and counting in Redding right now.

This a compilation of some of the indoctrination patterns and the fires around the world with similar DEW signatures.
    Last edited by waves; 31st July 2018 at 02:45.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

anandacate (3rd August 2018), Arcturian108 (17th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), East Sun (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Michelle Marie (31st July 2018), Sunny (2nd August 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    So all the totally mystified career fire chiefs just need to adjust, there's no chance anyone with the power to do so would order the military to do anything nefarious that hurts an innocent citizen and the 1000's of robotic reporters being given identical copy aren't being used to indoctrinate the world to concepts like 'firenados' and 'the new normal'.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort it must have taken to reach your conclusion that these fires have nothing to do with the very futuristic/technologically complex subject many of us are first trying to really understand involving combinations of DEWs/Haarp/Smart Meters/Cell Towers/Satellites and more.

Please do enlighten us why you've determined that all the various possible signatures of the use DEWs that have been noted are irrelevant and the simple answer for all these similar signature fires in the world is dry trees. Maybe explain how 1000's of houses including contents that required 2600degrees or more to disintegrate were completely surrounded by your dry trees that didn't burn at all. Or maybe start with how a plain old wildfire supposedly having spread due to 70+mph winds burned a straight line across a field of continuous grass:
    Then how come some plants and trees seeds just open after a wildfire. Just saying the longer one prevents a wildfire the harder it will eventually come. If you Prevent wildfires for 10 years then you are sitting on so much Wood that it will be a hell of a fire if it eventually breaks out.
    I am not saying nowbody is fiddling with the weather. But the above is a fact and you dont have to be a rocket scientist to see that.

Just to make my point really clear:
    If you have a campfire and you put 10 times the amount of Wood on there. Guess what you will get. Much higher flames and much more heat, Maybe even a little firetornado.
    Last edited by uzn; 31st July 2018 at 07:00.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Michelle Marie (31st July 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Directed Energy Weapons: More on High-Energy Laser Weapons
    (See subtitle: Laser Induced Plasma Channel Weapons)

https://electronicsforu.com/technolo...apons-part-8/2

"The conducting plasma follows the path of the laser and therefore can be directed to different targets by steering the laser beam. When the plasma comes in contact with a high-voltage source, a high-voltage current discharge travels down the plasma channel and then through the target to ground, thereby causing severe damage to the target--similar to what would have been caused had there been a lightening strike."
    Short - Laser Induced Plasma Channel Weapon Prototype
    July 2012

Weather Engineers & DEW Wildfire Attacks Are Out of Control

Who buys the Climate Change narrative?
    @23:10
    "We'll end with an 'Agenda 2030/Climate Change/Humans Bad' Ad."

It reminds me of the Flat Earth logic.
    I've seen this "humans fault" Agenda 21/2030 corruption before.
    It all smells the same.

Luckily, there are aware people taking action.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

anandacate (3rd August 2018), Arcturian108 (17th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Bo Atkinson (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Sunny (2nd August 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Those of us who studied conventional science and physics tend to think of most of the matter in the universe as being neutral atoms, consisting of an equal number of negative electrons and positive protons. Given the very strong (relative to say gravity) force between particles of opposite charge, these electrons and protons never get far from each other and never get out of balance. We also tend to think of matter as being in one of three forms, solid, liquid or gas.

That's the conventional view.

But so far as I can tell, most, perhaps 97%, of the mass in the universe is plasma, not solid, liquid or gas.

One key property of charged (positive or negative) matter explains this. When moving through a magnetic field, positive particles (such as protons) bend in the opposite way from what negative particles (such as electrons) bend. So simply moving ordinary neutral matter quickly through a strong magnetic field will separate the electrons from the protons, into two separate streams, one all negative and the other all positive.

A second property of charged matter explains where these magnetic fields come from. It's quite simple. Accelerating charged matter creates magnetic fields.

The end result is that plasmas, currents of positive or (separately) of negative particles, make up much of the universe, from the atomic scale to the inter-galactic scale. They are the most energetic, and abundant, form of matter, across a vast range of scales.

It makes excellent sense to me that the preferred form of weapon for many situations would be not high speed lead pellets, nor rocket propelled chunks of chemical explosives, but "man made lightning bolts" ... plasmas.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anandacate (3rd August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Bo Atkinson (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Michelle Marie (31st July 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), Sunny (2nd August 2018), Wind (1st August 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Those of us who studied conventional science and physics tend to think of most of the matter in the universe as being neutral atoms, consisting of an equal number of negative electrons and positive protons. Given the very strong (relative to say gravity) force between particles of opposite charge, these electrons and protons never get far from each other and never get out of balance. We also tend to think of matter as being in one of three forms, solid, liquid or gas.

That's the conventional view.

But so far as I can tell, most, perhaps 97%, of the mass in the universe is plasma, not solid, liquid or gas.

One key property of charged (positive or negative) matter explains this. When moving through a magnetic field, positive particles (such as protons) bend in the opposite way from what negative particles (such as electrons) bend. So simply moving ordinary neutral matter quickly through a strong magnetic field will separate the electrons from the protons, into two separate streams, one all negative and the other all positive.

A second property of charged matter explains where these magnetic fields come from. It's quite simple. Accelerating charged matter creates magnetic fields.

The end result is that plasmas, currents of positive or (separately) of negative particles, make up much of the universe, from the atomic scale to the inter-galactic scale. They are the most energetic, and abundant, form of matter, across a vast range of scales.

It makes excellent sense to me that the preferred form of weapon for many situations would be not high speed lead pellets, nor rocket propelled chunks of chemical explosives, but "man made lightning bolts" ... plasmas.
    Thank you for that explanation, Paul. I like how you made it simple and clear. The deeper the comprehension, the better off we are to effectively deal with these situations involving these technologies.

I truly believe that when we master our own energy fields, we will be able to overcome negative uses of technology and produce more beneficial outcomes and experiences. The language of energy often gets lost in semantics.

MM

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

anandacate (3rd August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    At the above video Dane Wiggington "GeoengineeringWatch.org," I spotted something you should all see. At 39:58/55 and 26/55, The Sun is in the photo and to the Right of the Sun is the outline of a Planet in Purple and Red in the second frame. The Sun is one and one-half inch and the Planet is one and three-quarters of an inch in the other. The planet is clearest in the 29:58/55 picture.

Now, in listening to the radio 58 hours ago, there was a report that the Sun Over Russia Went Out For Three Hours in an area the size of Great Britain. Only one explanation for that folks. A large planet obscured the sun in Russia just at that time Is this another or the real reason for the Chemtrail Clouds?
    no its ashes... cloud blocking light sry no NIBIRU once again

https://siberiantimes.com/other/othe...rctic-siberia/
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...e-on-fire.html
    Last edited by Rha S ananda; 1st August 2018 at 14:51. Reason: missed quotation

36. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Then how come some plants and trees seeds just open after a wildfire. Just saying the longer one prevents a wildfire the harder it will eventually come. If you Prevent wildfires for 10 years then you are sitting on so much Wood that it will be a hell of a fire if it eventually breaks out.
    I am not saying nowbody is fiddling with the weather. But the above is a fact and you dont have to be a rocket scientist to see that.

Just to make my point really clear:
    If you have a campfire and you put 10 times the amount of Wood on there. Guess what you will get. Much higher flames and much more heat, Maybe even a little firetornado.
    We all know standard reasoning and don't need it repeated again, the intention of this thread is to discuss the huge array of anomalies that differ in the extreme from schoolbook wildfire behavior and patterns with or without added droughts in the area.

To maybe try to understand what we're talking about please at least listen to this young man's observations that he felt important enough to document, he starts exactly where you're at. He begins with referencing his old school understanding of wildfire behavior in nature/reseeding patterns from having worked at his university's Ecological Restoration Institute Forestry Program and goes on to describe what's greatly bothering him that doesn't fit. No conclusions, just the same observations and questions being put on the table here.

We're asking questions like how a 'normal' fire dustifies 3/4 of a house with a straight slice and leaves 1/4 untouched. The bizarre anomalies keep coming.
    (edit: this is a replacement video for the first that disappeared)

REDDING FIRE UPDATE:
    1018 homes reduced to ash/lives, livelihoods ruined and counting.
    Last edited by waves; 5th August 2018 at 01:19.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

anandacate (3rd August 2018), Arcturian108 (17th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Bo Atkinson (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Michelle Marie (1st August 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), uzn (2nd August 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rha S ananda (here)
    Quote Posted by amor (here)

no its ashes... cloud blocking light sry no NIBIRU once again

https://siberiantimes.com/other/othe...rctic-siberia/
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...e-on-fire.html
    There was also a report of a huge dust storm/cloud moving across the planet. I don't know if this is the reason for the darkout in Russia, but it is a phenomenon that is being tracked. In the report I saw, among other places, it was moving across Arizona. From an aerial view, it was vast, affecting several continents.

ADD:

Just found and reviewed it.
    Nope. probably not affecting Russia.

But this footage was July 1st. I'll have to look for an update.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7hvnqUi6p9M

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 1st August 2018 at 19:13.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast