+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide Engineered Weather Catastrophe?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,559 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Worldwide Engineered Weather Catastrophe?

Quote Posted by waves (here)

We're asking questions like how a 'normal' fire dustifies 3/4 of a house with a straight slice and leaves 1/4 untouched. The bizarre anomalies keep coming.

I have to say: those two videos are well-presented, measured, far from hysterical, worrying, and seem to ask very reasonable questions which I have no comfortable answers to.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Baby Steps (4th August 2018), Bo Atkinson (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Michelle Marie (1st August 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2018), Spirithorse (1st August 2018), Sunny (2nd August 2018), Trisher (2nd August 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Does anyone have information concerning these "forest" fires that destroy buildings but not trees? Happening in California and other countries. Who is doing it and why?
    DEW.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DEW.png
Views:	112
Size:	895.7 KB
ID:	38627  
    Last edited by Noelle; 2nd August 2018 at 22:33.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), Blacklight43 (2nd August 2018), Bo Atkinson (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Franny (3rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (5th August 2018), Noelle (4th August 2018), Sunny (5th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Does anyone have information concerning these "forest" fires that destroy buildings but not trees? Happening in California and other countries. Who is doing it and why?
    Nice find on that flyer, thanks Ron.

Who's doing it and why is a total mystery and what the agenda is meant to accomplish by the worldwide random catastrophic loss of homes, life and livelihoods in the 1000's and 1000's does not yet make any sense.

If you missed it, check out another thread began October 2016 when the Santa Rosa fires first hit and lots of video's and links to DEW concerns were posted...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-as-worldwide

I started another thread right now to focus solely on the evidence for nefarious possibilities when the Redding fire started right after Greece with the same patterns and felt a very strong dread of a very long summer and fall... if not more... on the horizon. I suggest you sift thru all the posts on the previous thread first to catch how this issue is evolving.

And while I'm at it, here's another current comp of clips, I especially like the testimony of the Santa Rosa lady from 2 years ago beginning at 12:25, someone first voicing astounded observations that have become prophetic.

I also very much agree with this message included in the above comp....

Last edited by waves; 3rd August 2018 at 00:46.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Franny (3rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (5th August 2018), mischief (5th August 2018), Noelle (4th August 2018), Sunny (5th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Potential explanation of the DEW technology posted on Facebook today. Charles Gaspary, July 31 ·

https://facebook.com/groups/19778858...62571757392106

The big question: Why is it being used?

Begin quote:

This weapon is a man made LIGHTNING BOLT, that travels inside a channel of plasma (created by a very short pulsed laser in a millionth part of a millisecond), which is repeated several times carrying 50,000,000,000 watts of power !!!

"LIPC weapons are hybrid weapons that use a laser to ionise a path of molecules to the target, via which an electric charge can be delivered into the target to cause damaging effects. These can be used to destroy anything that conducts electricity better than the air or ground surrounding it. This works as follows:
    A high-intensity train of picosecond laser pulses is used to create a powerful electromagnetic pulse around itself that strips electrons from air molecules, thereby creating a plasma channel through the air. Since the air is composed of neutral particles that act as insulators, LIPC is relatively a good conductor. A high-voltage current discharge is sent down this conducting filament to the target rather than arcing unpredictably through the air—a phenomenon similar to lightening that finds its way from clouds to ground via the path of least resistance."

"... The US army has successfully tested a laser device that shoots out >> 50 billion << watt-powered bolts of lightning. "We never got tired of the lightning bolts zapping our simulated targets," admitted George Fischer, a physicist leading the project at the Picatinny Arsenal research lab in New Jersey.

Rather than harnessing actual bolts of lightning, the Laser-Induced Plasma Channel (LIPC) works by pairing an intense laser beam with an electromagnetic field strong enough to rip electrons from surrounding air molecules. This produces a beam of plasma that travels along the laser beam and can be redirected using mirrors. "The plasma channel conducts electricity way better than un-ionised air, so if we set up the laser so that the filament comes near a high voltage source, the electrical energy will travel down the filament," said Fischer.

The resulting flash of energy appears like a bolt of lightning.

Fischer went on to explain how by ensuring the laser pulse is short and sharp, the energy can be significantly increased: "If a laser puts out a pulse with modest energy, but the time is incredibly tiny, the power can be huge. During the laser pulse it can be putting out more power than a large city needs, but the pulse only lasts for two-trillionths of a second."

He added: "For very powerful and high intensity laser pulses, the air acts like a lens, keeping the light in a small-diameter filament. We use an ultra-short-pulse laser of modest energy to make a laser beam so intense that it focuses on itself in air and stays focused in a filament." ..."

>> https://youtu.be/oRZpqPZm7Q4
    http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-DEW-HEL-Analysis.html
    https://www.businessinsider.com/air-...-weapon-2017-5
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser
    https://www.army.mil/article/82262/
    https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-18630622
    http://www.defensereview.com/laser-i...htning-weapon/
    https://electronicsforu.com/market-v...-particle-beam
    https://www.wired.co.uk/article/lightning-bolt-laser
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th August 2018 at 19:47. Reason: added link to source facebook post

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Bill Ryan (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Michelle Marie (5th August 2018), mountain_jim (5th August 2018), muxfolder (5th August 2018), Sunny (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,559 times in 32,726 posts

If it is, yes, that's the question. If this was all an experimental phase, there'd be no need to start major forest fires or burn American citizens' homes. The thing could be tested on piles of trash in the Nevada Desert. (Or, if they really wanted to go so far, to take out weapons facilities in North Korea or Iran.)

It's very, very hard to see what the agenda might be here... again, if weaponry really has been deployed. I'm not saying it can't have happened. I merely don't understand it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Bob (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Michelle Marie (5th August 2018), Sunny (5th August 2018), sunwings (6th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I smell not smoke, but big, big bucks in disaster relief and clean-up. There's a lot of money to be made in the clean-up and rebuilding, all funded by us.

God bless that very bright lady. They aren't going to like her speaking up.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Michelle Marie (5th August 2018), sunwings (6th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

If these events are motivated by distribution of big bucks to clean up the destruction and rebuild, the parasitic manipulative control freaks in control of the weapon may be using it to leverage California into submission to Federal control by putting the state deeper in debt.

California is already in financial difficulty. Federal funding may be needed.

Name:  Modern slaves.png
Views: 126
Size:  385.2 KB

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Michelle Marie (6th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I absolutely agree. It's a win, win for everyone but honest folks.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (6th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (4th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Made me laugh out loud again, Ron!!

It goes beyond even "sad" that people are being driven from their homes; their entire lives being permanently disrupted! The house cut in half is an image that will never leave my mind!

WHO is doing this?! If politics really does start at the local level, how can these people truly find out what is going on & figure out how stop it?!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2018), Michelle Marie (6th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Potential explanation of the DEW technology posted on Facebook today. Charles Gaspary, July 31 ·

https://facebook.com/groups/19778858...62571757392106

This is Q's answer to your question:

Q ......CA fires
    7/30/2018
    https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/2354668.html#2355012

What happens when CA is in serious debt and lost priority aid from the FED gov due to sanctuary city status?
    Declare state of emergency and require billions from FED.

My Add: For all that lost lives and homes, it's terrible.

Then their are millions of others who have been breathing smoke for over a week, and I mean heavy smoke. Our skies are dark grey over a large portion of N.Calif & Central Valley (don't know about the rest of the state)
    Many respitory and eye problems. Ash is falling from the sky many miles away.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (6th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Nice find on that flyer, thanks Ron.

Who's doing it and why is a total mystery and what the agenda is meant to accomplish by the worldwide random catastrophic loss of homes, life and livelihoods in the 1000's and 1000's does not yet make any sense.

If you missed it, check out another thread began October 2016 when the Santa Rosa fires first hit and lots of video's and links to DEW concerns were posted...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-as-worldwide

I started another thread right now to focus solely on the evidence for nefarious possibilities when the Redding fire started right after Greece with the same patterns and felt a very strong dread of a very long summer and fall... if not more... on the horizon. I suggest you sift thru all the posts on the previous thread first to catch how this issue is evolving.

And while I'm at it, here's another current comp of clips, I especially like the testimony of the Santa Rosa lady from 2 years ago beginning at 12:25, someone first voicing astounded observations that have become prophetic.

I also very much agree with this message included in the above comp....

This is absolutely horrific. And this is impacting people on whom society absolutely depends - your doctors, engineers, municipal workers etc.

When they become homeless how on earth can society function?

I count as one of those deceived by the MSM rhetoric that spreading embers and climate change are the culprit. Utter hubris and balderdash of course.

It has to be a directed energy weapon of some sort, possibly similar to that used on 9/11. Actually does it even matter what kind of weapon incinerated those buildings?

Whoever is responsible clearly want to oust the inhabitants, but as already pointed out, why? Does some agency want to buy up all the abandoned land cheaply? Or shove more people from rural areas into eastern-bloc style social housing?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,706 posts

And don't forget it could happen anywhere at another time.

We really need to find out exactly what it's all about just in case it becomes a real problem here

as it is for those where it is happening.

But where do we begin to get the facts?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (5th August 2018), Sunny (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (5th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Here.Here. Here.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,280 times in 131 posts

Could this have something to do with Agenda 21? If I remember correctly, they want to eventually take away all private real property and herd us all into urban cell blocks, ahem, I mean massive apartment complexes centered around mass transit.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, and for the past couple of years I've been noticing massive numbers of large apartment complexes going up everywhere, more than I've seen built in the 50 years combined that i've lived here. And most of them centered around mass transit, of course.
    Last edited by ErtheVessel; 5th August 2018 at 00:57.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (5th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The tone of this interview is TIME'S UP. Tippy toeing around closed minds is OVER. Time for PLAIN ENGLISH.

The plain english urgency of this interview with very educated and intelligent minds talking about about mind blowing futuristic technologies that hardly anyone has heard of, let alone gets are suddenly ramping up attacking them - for real or as a member of humanity - hosted by a bouncy old school announcer in an old school radio format feels like reality just switched to a surreal dream I can't wake up from.

Is this going to be the real new normal?

(goes until 1:17 then bad edit from then on of 2 soundtracks at same time)
    Last edited by waves; 5th August 2018 at 06:14.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (6th August 2018), mischief (5th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Lightbulb Re: Worldwide Engineered Weather Catastrophe?

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    I was looking into this yesterday. It's a big learning curve.

It seems that there are some groups who have stolen and abused patents and technologies and put them to destructive, rather than constructive, use. These are the ones who demonstrate behaviorally their lack of respect and love for life, and instead are motivated by greed and selfishness.

They are using these technologies to acquire and control land and resources. This also has to do with skirting immigration laws and giving away land and resources that is really not theirs to give. It's grand theft of land and resources.

Through their plots and activities, they are causing destruction and wreaking havoc in an untold number of lives. The documentation of this can be found in patents, technologies, and laws that support their agendas (from the corruption of governments).

Here are some videos I found as part of my initial research.

Fires, DEWs, Smart Meters
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=juNrxb2--Bg

Interview with Firefighter CA fires
    Unnatural phenomenon--DEWs only plausible explanation
    Aware of Agenda 21

purpose: Turning off power to start space-based power from above

This is a good one. He goes into names and how they are carrying out their agendas.

"EB-5 Visas are granted to foreigners who make investments of $500,000 in areas of high unemployment, $1 Million everywhere else in exchange for 10 full-time jobs for every million dollars invested."

@21:02 mark
    Read more...

People tied to Clintons, & others of their ilk...
    Lennar Corporation, FEMA,
    The connections will become clear the more we research.

July 27, 2018
    Geoengineered Genocide
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=79dxcjuzP6k
    _________

MM

PS. I was scheduled to go to Redding yesterday to the Dane Wigington event, but it was cancelled due to fire evacuations.

***There are people doing boots on the ground research in the locations where this stuff is happening. They report the plans, patents, nature of the fires, and the after effects of dealing with local government, insurance companies, and other involved organizations. This is beyond speculation or opinion. This is about evidence, experience, and documentation.

Patent research spells out a lot of the details.
    I live in Southern Oregon just 2 hours north of the Redding fires.

We have fires in Oregon, too. I've been staying inside a lot because of all the smoke in the air.

In case you missed it, there's a video in this link that shows the testing of these Laser Induced Plasma Channel weapons from 2012 (man-made lightening) here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1238841

This is all happening in real time:
    1) I just learned about these plasma weapons.
    2) I read how they react with high voltage sources.
    3) Locally, we are battling to keep our analog meters; they are deploying smart meters as fast as they can. (I got one recently).
    4) At one meeting a guy spoke out and said in California, the houses with Smart Meters burned, the other ones didn't.
    5) at another meeting a guy was explaining how Smart Meters work --and they create high voltage-- and I realized there's something about these Smart Meters and the whole Smart Grid thing that works hand in hand with these weapons.

I don't know how much is true, but this is the information that has come to my attention just recently.

In the post I copied above from what I understood from the video that they are selling the land to foreigners and granting those EB-5 visas. Somehow they are trying to take control of all of the land and the resources.

It definitely seems to be Agenda 21 related. It also seems to be connected with "disaster capitalism" and private corporations getting contracts. So many of these threads have pieces that fit together that comprise the bigger picture.

MM

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	38659
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 5th August 2018 at 09:20.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ErtheVessel (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Orph (5th August 2018), Sunny (18th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (5th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Now there is a report that these fires in California and Oregon may be caused by volcanism.

New Evidence Fires in Oregon and Californis Caused by Volcanism
    https://projectcamelotportal.com/201...-by-volcanism/

Kerry Cassidy visited Richard Alan Miller and noticed the fires comin out of the rocks. There are pictures posted at the link provided above.

The pictures were taken on August 1 while river boating on the Rogue River. Richard Alan Miller lives in Grants Pass, and they were boating near Hellsgate.

Kerry suggested they were being caused on PURPOSE.
    This makes me want to do research about Fracking in the area, since some have said that was causing the volcanism in Hawaii.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 6th August 2018 at 21:58.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

avid (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), pyrangello (6th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What people who don't live here don't see is the MSM barrage of relentless indoctrination bombs in every story/newscast about any fires. They are virtually ignoring the humans and human interest stories and totally downplaying the devastation of 1000's of people's destroyed homes in lieu of using any 'update' as an excuse to repeat-repeat-repeat various memes and concepts....

"Things will only get worse"
    “It’s the new trend so we should expect more"
    The fire took off overnight in ways the firefighters were not expecting"
    “Year-round fires are the new normal in California”
    ‘Researchers’ at Stanford U. say the increase of fires is due to climate change
    'They' have seen evidence that carbon emissions have created the situation where a little spark can start a huge fire.”
    “Officials are encouraging everyone to prepare for evacuation”
    "All Californians need to be prepared for a fire sparking in the their neighborhood.”

I read today's headline "...any fires that develop will spread rapidly".... as 'we have engineered the weather to start this heat wave and will be blaming it/citing our red flag warning as how right we were for the fires that we WILL be starting that we WILL be helping spread".

The objective of this destructive agenda is still a gigantic mystery. At least it's still really hard for me to believe that any amount of devastation is going to force-migrate entire regions/cities of people to centralized locations like the Agenda 21 text describes their end result as looking like.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018), Michelle Marie (17th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Here's a really good explanation of what's going on with the California wild fires, from blancoliro:

Proper forest management involves thinning and fire. That is blocked by politicians and regulators, with the deceptively obtained backing of environmentalists.

Not all of California is burning, rather year after year in recent years, these fires occur at this time of year, because of the geography of California and the way that humans (mis)manage it.

Regular maintenance, by people who live in and around these forests and who understand them should be funded and allowed (not prohibited), rather than pouring more emergency funding into California every year to handle the fires.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), Hervé (15th August 2018), Michelle Marie (17th August 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Excellent job from Juan...as usual!!! Preventive maintenance.... But the problem is not entirely that, as we know!

Someone with a "higher agenda" than everyday life is taking advantage of the "cover" of the fires, which is SO sad! I took a screen shot of the house cut in half to remind myself that here is more going on here than forest fires.

Look at the shots he puts at the end...excuse me, everything melted & trees still standing???? Deborah Tavares & our own Michelle Marie are doing much to draw attention to the inconsistencies in the overall picture!

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2018), Hervé (15th August 2018), Michelle Marie (17th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (17th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (15th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast