+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 3 13 20 LastLast

Thread: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I keep feeling like the sister-in-law that was also on board could be a clue. She had a twin sister and someone suggested it would be easy for the two to act as one, and therefor the one supposedly killed in the crash could visit the parents without any alarms going off. Is there some way to research the travels of the twin sister?
    It’s a fairly standard rule of genealogical research that if you can’t locate someone in the records, you look at their siblings or other people close to them. Tracking them down will often lead you to the person in whom you’re interested.

I think it’s safe to eliminate the Kennedy family for this kind of search. They’re too recognizable. If JFK Jr. and Carolyn are still alive, they’re likely not going to spend a lot of time in public with their Kennedy relatives for this reason. I’m not sure if the Kennedys or at least John’s sister Caroline would be in on the secret or not.

But nineteen years after their reported deaths, they might spend time with the Bessettes in public because not many of us are familiar with their family.

I think Lauren’s twin Lisa might live in or have connections to Michigan. A private investigator could track her movements and this might eventually lead you back to her sister Carolyn, but for our purposes that would just be...weird.

Basically, we just want to know if JFK Jr faked his own death and is still alive.

So where do we start? Well, we know that Carolyn’s birth father was William J. Bessette; that her parents divorced when she was about eight years old; that her mother remarried Dr. Richard Freeman. We also know that Carolyn had two sisters who were twins: Lauren and Lisa.

See: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caro...ssette-Kennedy

What we don’t know is whether her father William or step-father Richard had other children. If they did, Carolyn and Lauren might have half-siblings or step-siblings to whom they were close.

This is where these attached photos come in...

Click image for larger version

Name:	0FA48250-3B0A-4538-B22E-87DF3F4FE1B6.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	632.3 KB
ID:	38580Click image for larger version

Name:	4D4F5E02-3F5B-4E91-85CC-24E7CCB53787.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	38581Click image for larger version

Name:	C61226B4-D8C6-4F60-BC55-008F053E56E0.jpeg
Views:	66
Size:	538.7 KB
ID:	38582

Source: https://rememberingcbk.wordpress.com...ung-carolyn-2/

A lot of people have been suggesting that the woman at the 2018 Moon Township Pennsylvania rally featured in the last photo—the glamorous blonde sitting directly behind Trump who looks a bit like the actor Melanie Griffith—might be Lauren. As we’ve said, Lauren is the twin who died in the plane crash.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAC4176A-55D5-41E8-8273-49594B4663AD.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	535.5 KB
ID:	38583

This is a reasonable guess, but I think she is more likely the blonde woman in the first photo that I’ve posted—back row third from the right in the pink dress. I think she’s also in the second photo—possibly in the front row far left—and maybe in the family group photo—back row second from the left wearing sunglasses.

As you can see, Carolyn Bessette is also in these photos.

If you watch the March 2018 Moon Township, PA rally videos (and there are many—for instance, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXYuJC9udk4) you will see that the glamorous blonde woman is closely connected to the blonde woman with shorter hair—directly below the big guy with the white shirt (who I believe to be the glamorous woman’s partner.) She is just above and to the left of the pink “Women for Trump” sign.

Although it’s a little trickier to identify her in the family photos, I’m thinking she might be the bride in the first picture—white dress, back row, glasses.

There is obviously some kind of close relationship with Carolyn Bessette. My best guess is half-siblings; step-siblings or close cousins.

It would be an interesting coincidence if the women at the rally are the women in the Bessette family photos, wouldn’t it? What are the odds?

So far, I haven’t spotted anyone who looks like Lauren or Lisa.

It’s also interesting that a year after John and Carolyn’s deaths, her mother and step-father built a new mansion “on a more secluded private road” where there was “little chance” that “a random car would roam by.”

Friends noted that privacy was “paramount to them.”

Someone was quoted as saying her mother had “shed social ties and obligations” due to grief.

See: http://articles.courant.com/2000-07-...rolyn-bessette

The suggestion of grief is understandable if they died in a plane crash, but the sudden desire for privacy would also make sense if they had faked their deaths and gone into hiding. A private road would allow them to visit without being spotted.

I’m slowly gathering more tidbits, but I think that’s enough for one post. I would like to add that if JFK Jr is starting to appear in public (albeit in disguise), he may be gearing up to tell that world that he’s alive.
    Last edited by Chanie; 30th July 2018 at 02:44.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (31st July 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (30th July 2018), crosby (30th July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), Kate (31st July 2018), KiwiElf (30th July 2018), Noelle (30th July 2018), pueblo (30th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Re: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

Hi Chanie, Looking at the video of Trump's Ohio rally at 38:31, I believe you suggested that the lady in pink directly behind Carolyn is her sister. I would agree, also the woman next to her in black could be her twin (or vice-versa)

From a woman's perspective: How many woman where baseball caps to a rally and keep them on while inside? . . .especially if they are sitting behind Trump and they know they are going to be on TV. The 3 sisters are the only ones with baseball caps on that we can see. The one in black especially has hers pulled low. In my view that's someone who doesn't want to be recognized. And the African-American behind them in a suit, sure looks like security to me.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Antagenet (31st July 2018), Chanie (30th July 2018), crosby (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

if/IF the Kennedy father/son's deaths were faked then why not the Romanov's assasination?- the best way to hide your tracks is to have your obituary published; no-one will be searching for someone they presume is dead-

Larry

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Chanie (30th July 2018), crosby (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), Noelle (30th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Chanie, Looking at the video of Trump's Ohio rally at 38:31, I believe you suggested that the lady in pink directly behind Carolyn is her sister. I would agree, also the woman next to her in black could be her twin (or vice-versa)

From a woman's perspective: How many woman where baseball caps to a rally and keep them on while inside? . . .especially if they are sitting behind Trump and they know they are going to be on TV. The 3 sisters are the only ones with baseball caps on that we can see. The one in black especially has hers pulled low. In my view that's someone who doesn't want to be recognized. And the African-American behind them in a suit, sure looks like security to me.

Hi Ba-ba-Ra,

I don’t recall seeing the sisters at the Ohio rally, but will look at the footage again when I have time. The only people I spotted in the Ohio footage were the man said to be JFK Jr., the woman who is supposed to be Carolyn and their two children.

I did mention in yesterday's post that the blonde woman who appears in the 2018 Moon Township, Pennsylvania rally footage might be the bridesmaid in the pink dress in one of Carolyn Bessette’s childhood photos that I posted. I don’t believe her to be one of Carolyn’s twin sisters, but rather a half-sibling, step-sibling or cousin. Having sat through a lot of footage, I’m convinced the blonde woman at the PA rally knows the woman who is said to be John’s wife Carolyn.

This blonde “half/step sister” is definitely not wearing a hat at the PA rally and actually looks rather glamorous which would seem to prove your point about women in front of TV cameras.

One very noticeable thing between the 2017 Ohio footage and the 2018 PA footage is that the earlier rally seemed more tense. Perhaps it was their first venture out in a very public arena? The security seemed especially tight around them. A year later, the mood seemed more relaxed and security less noticeable. I suspect in PA, they were surrounded by Carolyn’s family members so that might have helped too.

The African-American man in the Ohio footage was well-dressed. I think I saw him in the PA footage prior to the show as well. My feeling is that he might be part of Trump’s team—a co-ordinator of some kind, either to do with security or co-ordinating events like this.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Cardillac (30th July 2018), crosby (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), Noelle (30th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    if/IF the Kennedy father/son's deaths were faked then why not the Romanov's assasination?- the best way to hide your tracks is to have your obituary published; no-one will be searching for someone they presume is dead-

Larry
    Hi Larry,

I don’t know a lot about the Romanovs, but you make a good point. We tend to believe what we’re told and what we see in print. Well, maybe not the Avalon crowd, but most people! In actual fact, it can be more like a magic act—a sleight of hand, a trick of the eye. Look here, look there. Did you really see what you think you saw? Did you miss what was right there in front of your eyes? Question everything.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Cardillac (30th July 2018), crosby (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), Nan (31st July 2018), Noelle (30th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Good observations. Thanks .

===

P.S. -- and more good observations following your post. I was posting before reading to the thread end, and post only a thumbs up thanks. Hopefully no one will report me for breaking forum guidelines <grin>.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th July 2018 at 22:47.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Chanie (31st July 2018), crosby (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), Kate (31st July 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), Noelle (30th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I can remember exactly as a 9-yr. old originally from Salem, Ohio (even though I didn't understand yet back then what this all meant) the Kennedy campaign took him to Salem, Alliance (two podunk places) and Youngstown (the largest of the podunk places- former steel town) Ohio- my mother and aunt dragged me to the Kennedy campaign speech at the local football stadium- didn't understand anything back then-

Kennedy's father told him he should make "nice-nice" with the mafias- read on-

but: 25 yrs. ago I met the curator of the Youngstown art museum who stated he and his male life's partner were considering Salem as a home (looked nice and quiet) which would've been a do-able 45 min. commute to Youngstown...

until they found out the Grand Wizzard of the Midwest chapter of the KKK (no blacks, Jews or gays- nice people) lived in Colombiana County of which Salem is the largest town-

they decided against the move-

so why should Trump choose to give a speech in such a backwater place as Youngstown, Ohio?- one can't get anymore decrepid than this forsaken place-

only one answer: very powerful people are living there at least in the outskirts-

things haven't changed since the Kennedy era...

Larry

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Chanie (31st July 2018), crosby (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), Noelle (30th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

There are multiple networks covering these political rallies. Each has its cameras in a slightly different place so their footage will show slightly different things from different angles. For this reason, it is useful to look at a range of available videos for the same event.

Needless to say, there is a degree of tedium in studying so much footage, but it is not unlike panning for gold. You have to sift through a lot of dross to find the golden nugget. What I’m looking for are details that stand out as unusual, that show relationships between people or patterns of behaviour.

One of the few networks that feature all of the almost seven hour rally is the Right Side Broadcasting Network. For this reason, I am going to use it to learn more about what took place prior to the main show.

1:56:10 As the camera pans over the bleacher area, it occurs to me that the seats behind the podium are prime real estate. The majority of the crowd will never get a chance to sit there. How is it that our so-called Trump-mobile/JFK Jr. guy and his family manage to get seats in this area? Obviously, he has connections. Would a Trump-mobile really get you these kinds of seats once let alone twice? I suspect not.

2:00:49 The JFK figure appears at the far left top of the screen. He is wearing a black hat.

2:00:55 He makes “up up” gestures with his hand. He is holding a phone/camera.

2:01:13 A little girl wearing a red hat in the bleachers stands up. He appears to take a picture in her direction.

2:01:53 The JFK guy arrives in the bleachers. He stops to speak to someone in the front row. He’s wearing a dark suit, white shirt, tie, hat and what looks like white socks. People have likened the outfit to Emmett the clown, but it reminds me of Michael Jackson.

2:02:17 He starts to climb the bleachers and then, turns back. When he comes back, he is with a woman wearing a red jacket. He makes a gesture to help her climb up and at one point, he puts his hand on her back. They are speaking to people in the little girl’s row.

2:03:45 The woman leaves and the JFK guy sits down in the little girl’s row.

2:06:18 He appears to be fixing the little girl’s hair. Then, he leans back to take photos of her. It occurs to me that this is an elegant, agile man—quite different from the Trump-mobile character. It has been suggested that they are two different men.

2:12:25 Now he’s standing by the little girl with his hand in his pocket. He turns to talk to a tall man in a black trench coat. This guy looks like someone official. Maybe security? The little girl gets up on her feet and stands beside the JFK guy. She has long, dark hair. It is looking more and more like he is her Dad. If true, it means the JFK guy has at least three children.

At this point, there is a commercial interruption. Afterwards, there is no sign of the JFK man.

2:35:13 The woman in red and the man in the black trench are talking. It’s pretty clear that they both have official roles here—that they aren’t part of the rally crowd.

The network swings its cameras away to do interviews on the floor.

3:15:53 If you squint, you can see the JFK figure sitting well to the left of the podium. The little girl is to his left.

3:16:50 The woman wearing the red jacket is sitting beside the little girl. She stands up and motions to the left of the screen.

3:28:23 Then, she stands up and motions to the right.

3:29:19 Finally, the camera pans in for close-up shots. The woman who is said to be John’s wife Carolyn is sitting to the left of the podium. She’s wearing a dark, scooped-neck top and hat. The two older children are sitting in another spot just next to the podium. The boy is wearing a suit; the girl, a khaki sweater. The boy is dark like John, but doesn’t really look that much like him. The girl looks a lot like John’s wife Carolyn—is a very close match.

3:32:22 The JFK guy stands for the Pledge of Allegiance. He’s behind and slightly to the right of the Carolyn woman and right behind the man in the red vest.

3:32:29 He pushes up his glasses. This will become a repeated theme at the rally—either a nervous gesture or a sign that he isn’t wearing prescription glasses fitted by an optician. He also claps, but I can’t tell if he’s left-handed because he moves both hands instead of using the dominant hand to clap into the still hand like most people do.

3:33:09 He doesn’t take his hat off for the Pledge or the National Anthem. This strikes me as being highly unusual, especially at a Trump rally filled with Patriots. Perhaps he’s wearing a wig and doesn’t want to risk it coming off? I think the Carolyn woman left her hat on as well. She took it off at the Ohio rally.

3:37:00 There is a woman to the right who is wearing a white jacket and red top. She has long, dark hair and big glasses which she sometimes wears on the top of her head. She looks like a girl in Carolyn’s childhood photos which I posted yesterday, but I’m not 100% sure.

4:03:02 We get our first glimpse of the blonde woman whom people have suggested is John’s sister Caroline. She is to the left of the girl in khaki. Although there is a resemblance, I don’t think it is Caroline. I think it’s more likely a Bessette/Freeman relative—perhaps one of the blonde girls in Carolyn’s childhood photos?

4:03:11 The JFK guy is at the top left of the screen. He appears to have moved closer to the podium. He pushes up his glasses; then, leans down to talk to the little girl in the red hat.

4:09:39 The little girl is to the top left behind the man in the red vest. She is holding a pink sign. The JFK guy is sitting down to her immediate left.

4:11:38 Three teenage girls with long hair arrive. They sit a couple of rows above the girl in khaki by a man in a red coat. He takes their picture. It’s possible that these girls are the half/step nieces of John’s wife Carolyn. This small area seems to be filled with relatives from one family. Would a so-called Trump-mobile guy’s extended family warrant this kind of special treatment—the best seats in the house? I think it’s more likely that the seats are filled with Carolyn’s Bessette/Freeman relatives.

4:14:25 A big man in a white shirt and a woman with a blonde bob haircut and dark jacket climb up the stairs. It’s the glamorous woman who looks like Melanie Griffith—the one I suggested was a half/step sister of John’s Carolyn. See: yesterday’s post. It is noteworthy that they arrive late and still get good seats. The dark-haired woman in the white jacket/red top on the right looks back at them.

4:15:07 The girl in khaki talks with the blonde woman beside her and will continue to talk throughout the rally. It’s obvious they know each other.

4:15:12 The three teenage girls pose for more photos. The man in the pale blue shirt takes their picture. The little girl in the red hat at the top left is watching them.

4:16:12 The camera pans to a wider shot. You can see the JFK guy’s head just below the pink Trump sign. He appears to be talking to the glamorous woman’s partner—the man in the white shirt.

4:16:24 The girl in khaki is talking to the woman behind her—the one in the fuchsia-coloured jacket.

4:17:05 The JFK guy is talking to the man in the white shirt again.

4:18:00 The glamorous woman stands up and waves to someone to the far left of the screen. Although I can’t see who it is, I’m wondering if it is the other woman with shorter blonde hair that I mentioned yesterday? I haven’t seen her in this footage yet.

4:23:55 The JFK guy has been taking photos and waves to someone at the left.

4:25:13 He comes down the steps and talks to a woman with dark hair. I think she is handing out signs. The girl in khaki is looking in that direction. It is noteworthy that the two older children do not usually look at or interact with their parents. This was true at both the Ohio and PA rallies. I assume that this is because they have been instructed not to do so.

4:26:00 The JFK guy is talking to the man in the white shirt again. These guys know each other which would make sense if the glamorous woman is Carolyn’s half/step sister and he is married to her. He’d be like a brother-in-law to John.

4:34:00 The glamorous woman waves to someone at the far left, but I can’t see who it is.

So far, I have not seen anyone who looks like Carolyn’s twin sisters Lauren and Lisa. They may be seated elsewhere or perhaps they do not live close enough to attend this rally/reunion.

At this point, the film footage becomes very blurry so I will leave it there and look at other networks’ coverage in another posting. The Trump speech is about to begin.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (31st July 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), crosby (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), Kate (31st July 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), mountain_jim (31st July 2018), Noelle (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I stumbled across some information while reading an article about Carolyn Bessette Kennedy in The Washington Post. It mentions that after her divorce, Carolyn’s mother married Dr. Freeman and that he “brought three more girls into the family.”

See: https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...=.2da695cb9a7f

This means that some of the girls in the family photos are step-sisters—Freemans. If they married, they might go by different surnames now, but it does answer how they are related to Carolyn. My guess is that they are the blonde ones.

The article also mentions that there was a lot of ill will between her parents and that her birth father did not attend her wedding. This suggests that while she carried the name Bessette, she was likely closer to the Freeman side of her family.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), crosby (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), mountain_jim (31st July 2018), Noelle (31st July 2018), Oxygen (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    There are multiple networks covering these political rallies. Each has its cameras in a slightly different place so their footage will show slightly different things from different angles. For this reason, it is useful to look at a range of available videos for the same event.

Needless to say, there is a degree of tedium in studying so much footage, but it is not unlike panning for gold. You have to sift through a lot of dross to find the golden nugget. What I’m looking for are details that stand out as unusual, that show relationships between people or patterns of behaviour.

One of the few networks that feature all of the almost seven hour rally is the Right Side Broadcasting Network. For this reason, I am going to use it to learn more about what took place prior to the main show.
    Awesome work. Your timestamps, commentary, and keen eye are most helpful.

The odds that these are the Kennedy's are quite strong in my current estimation, including JFK Jr himself.

Thanks for your research, Chanie!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Chanie (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), mountain_jim (31st July 2018), Noelle (31st July 2018), Oxygen (31st July 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At this point, Chanie, how many Trump rallies have you seen the likes of JFK Jr at?

(If you've already stated this ... sorry for my forgetting you did.)

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Chanie (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), Noelle (31st July 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Your timestamps, commentary, and keen eye are most helpful.

The odds that these are the Kennedy's are quite strong in my current estimation, including JFK Jr himself.

You’re welcome!

I’m inclined to agree with you. Although it will be difficult to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, I am comfortable saying that I now believe it to be JFK Jr. and his family.

I may eventually hit a wall in terms of what resources are available to me. For the moment, I am approaching it like a little hobby—have to fit it in with what’s going on in my real life. I am grateful to have the space to explore the subject and share what I find with others who might be interested.

As a general comment, I would like to say that the three children seem to be very well-adjusted and have probably benefited from having grown up outside the glare of the spotlight. The older girl and boy seem to be mature and well-behaved; the little girl is charming and her father seemed to be an attentive parent. You could see a rapport there between them.

I haven’t commented on Carolyn—the fact that her gestures seemed to be very over-the-top—because I know people like that. There are people who are just very enthusiastic and get caught up in the spirit of an event. The gestures could be real or feigned. It’s hard to say. But it is a very different persona that what we saw during her brief public life with John—that cool blonde on his arm. This rally character with all her bling is more fun.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (31st July 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

At this point, Chanie, how many Trump rallies have you seen the likes of JFK Jr at?

(If you've already stated this ... sorry for my forgetting you did.)
    So far, I have only seen him at the 2017 Youngstown, Ohio and the 2018 Moon Township, Pennsylvania rallies. My hunch is that he might have attended other ones, possibly by himself and perhaps behind the scenes.

I’ve taken quick glances at other rallies and will continue to explore those in greater depth, but the only ones that I’ve studied closely are the Ohio and PA ones.

These two rallies are relatively close in terms of geography so it’s possible that he lives in this general area. The fact that so many of Carolyn’s relatives attended the PA rally suggests that at least some of them may also live nearby.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (31st July 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), Noelle (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,637 times in 8,594 posts

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)

Awesome work. Your timestamps, commentary, and keen eye are most helpful.

Having not had time to study on this yet, I find Paul's estimation fairly incredible to consider, as this all seemed like Paul McCartney-replaced-in-the-Beatles type crazytrain rumoring.

Though if I was JFK Jr and understood what the Deep-State/Cabal/MIC did to my father and uncle, I would probably want to drop completely out of view until the time was ripe for justice as well.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 31st July 2018 at 18:01.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Chanie (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), Noelle (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Having not had time to study on this yet, I find Paul's estimation fairly incredible to consider, as this all seemed like Paul McCartney-replaced-in-the-Beatles type crazytrain rumoring.

Though if I was JFK Jr and understood what the Deep-State/Cabal/ MIC did to my father and father's brother, I would probably want to drop completely out of view until the time was ripe for justice as well.
    I can understand why you and others might find it incredible. When I first heard the rumour, I thought, “How could this be? Is it possible?”

However, I didn’t dismiss it outright because my gut instinct was telling me that there were something to this story. I have a fairly strong professional background in research and have learned to listen to that inner voice so I decided to take a deeper look at it.

I think one of the keys to this story is the fact that Carolyn Bessette Kennedy had more than two sisters. As far as the general public knew, there were just the twins—Lauren and Lisa. As it turns out, she also had three step-sisters and from her childhood photos, it appears like she was relatively close to them.

I’m not sweating the details of how they could have faked their deaths. I just assume that it’s possible given their money and personal connections. That is almost like a fixed variable in the equation.

I also don’t think they did this just to get out of the public spotlight. I’m sure that had some appeal, but it seems a rather drastic step. Given what we know now about the world, I think it’s safe to assume that there was some kind of serious threat on their lives.

The hardest part would be giving up one’s extended family. This is where the step-sisters come in. Not many of us knew about them. I suspect they likely became important connections for them in the years that followed because there wouldn’t be media cameras parked outside their doors. It would be easier to come and go without being observed. This is just a guess on my part.

Could I be wrong about all this? Absolutely, but so far, I haven’t seen anything in the research to suggest this.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Debra (2nd August 2018), Elpis (1st August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), mountain_jim (31st July 2018), Noelle (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I swear I had already posted this, but can't find it even in my profile . .so I apologize if it's a duplicate.

What about Caroline Kennedy. Any thoughts about if this is true, that she might know? I always thought she & jr were close, and wasn't she maid of honor at their wedding?

I was very disappointed in Caroline when she came out publicly for Obama. Many considered him the black JFK - and as I recall Caroline made a comment about him carrying on her father's work. Later Obama made her ambassador to Japan.

Was she taken in, or was she trying to get close to get info and possibly spy. I believed she was taken in, she never seemed like a complicated personality.

Any thoughts?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Chanie (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), mountain_jim (31st July 2018), Noelle (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I swear I had already posted this, but can't find it even in my profile . .so I apologize if it's a duplicate.

What about Caroline Kennedy. Any thoughts about if this is true, that she might know? I always thought she & jr were close, and wasn't she maid of honor at their wedding?

I was very disappointed in Caroline when she came out publicly for Obama. Many considered him the black JFK - and as I recall Caroline made a comment about him carrying on her father's work. Later Obama made her ambassador to Japan.

Was she taken in, or was she trying to get close to get info and possibly spy. I believed she was taken in, she never seemed like a complicated personality.

Any thoughts?
    Good questions!

I truly don’t know. My guess is that she knew because she and John were close when they were growing up, but I don’t know them personally or what the dynamic might have been between them as adults. I read somewhere that her husband didn’t like John’s wife Carolyn—that could be true or total fiction. I don’t know.

I find it hard to believe that everyone in that large Kennedy clan knew. How could you tell that many people and keep it a secret? It may be that only a few people like Ted knew. Or none of them. I’m not sure.

I also don’t know what her motives in supporting Obama were. Being hoodwinked would depend on whether she has reliable sources of information around her and also whether she knew about the circumstances surrounding John’s death.

It’s all guesswork, isn’t it?

It is interesting that people claim that Caroline was at the 2018 Moon Township, PA rally and sitting beside the girl who is said to be John’s daughter. She does look like Caroline. My mind just can’t make that mental leap. John’s sister Caroline is such a recognizable face and the person at the rally made no effort to disguise her face. Would she really be that bold—to show up and sit in the front row? I can’t wrap my mind around that one so I’m thinking it might be a relative of John’s wife Carolyn. That makes more sense to me...

...well, unless it is was intentional to get the rumour mill going. If John is alive and there is some kind of grand reveal being planned, it’s possible that they’re starting to lay the groundwork in advance. If it’s true, a lot of people are going to be shocked.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

avid (31st July 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), Noelle (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,637 times in 8,594 posts

Help me out by pointing me towards the genesis of this line of inquiry on Avalon.

Was it from the Q drops, or something the other anons at 8chan brought in, or something else?

Thanks in advance.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Chanie (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Help me out by pointing me towards the genesis of this line of inquiry on Avalon.

Was it from the Q drops, or something the other anons at 8chan brought in, or something else?

Thanks in advance.
    I don’t know where the rumours began. Perhaps Paul might remember? I know I read that one person on another website had been following the rumour since April of this year.

I didn’t pick up on the story until recently. I saw some photos from the Ohio and PA rallies and read that they were in attendance. This prompted me to take a closer look at the film footage and to do a bit of digging into Carolyn’s family background.

I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful in this regard.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

avid (31st July 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), mountain_jim (31st July 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Thanks in advance.

I believe it was when Arcturin 108 posted this video on the Q thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1236773

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), Ivanhoe (1st August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 3 13 20 LastLast