+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst 1 8 18 20 LastLast

Thread: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,566 times in 2,216 posts

Default Re: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Last night on Newsmax on tv, my husband thought he saw Vincent Fusca.
    Went back today to the show he had on, and I think he was right!
    What the heck?

https://www.newsmaxtv.com/Shows/Greg...vid/1_w7e68kdz
    Go to 16:27
    I saw that a couple of days ago and forgot about it (so much going on ... I saw this picture of him at the polling station as an observer...

Can you imagine a scenario where Trump overturns the election and the GOP hands over the presidency to a resurrected JFK jr to unify the country and wipe away the last bits of scum from the swap?

Is my pie in the sky??

Italian flag mask?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 17.37.42.png
Views:	58
Size:	502.6 KB
ID:	45070
    Last edited by pueblo; 11th November 2020 at 17:41.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

BMJ (19th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), iota (30th November 2020), Savannah (16th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #342
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

Trouble is, in this age of smoke and mirrors - if they do produce The Return of the King, how would we know that it isn't a double?

I once saw a photo of a young Tom Selleck without a moustache - the spitting image of JFK Jr.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

ClearWater (11th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), pueblo (11th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #343
    Thanks

This is interesting...look at his t-shirt...

https://streamable.com/tr4o9v

It appears to be this...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Antagenet (18th November 2020), Arcturian108 (16th November 2020), ClearWater (16th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), Savannah (16th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2020), Unicorn (16th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #344
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    This is interesting...look at his t-shirt...

https://streamable.com/tr4o9v

It appears to be this...

You are absolutely right! It is that first cover of George. I don't know if Fusca, who appears to be shorter than JFK Jr., is playing along with the mystique, or if he and JFK Jr. are some kind of doubles of each other. I definitely feel that JFK Jr. is alive after seeing the spitting image of Caroline Bassette Kennedy at one of Trump's rallies.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Antagenet (18th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), pueblo (17th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #345
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,441 times in 32,921 posts

I'm NOT an advocate of the theory that JFK Jr is somehow still alive. But for the record (mainly for those following this thread), here's Robert David Steele, who argues the case. Start in at 34:15.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (19th November 2020), anandacate (19th November 2020), Antagenet (18th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (26th November 2020), BMJ (19th November 2020), bojancan (18th November 2020), Elainie (18th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hermoor (18th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), iota (19th November 2020), lisalu (30th November 2020), Mike Gorman (30th November 2020), mountain_jim (25th November 2020), palehorse (26th November 2020), pueblo (19th November 2020), Yoda (19th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #346
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

If this data has been mentioned already in this thread, I apologize. I just did not have the time to scroll through 18 screens. Sorry
    If anyone follows twitter they may know of the psychic called Utsava from Switzerland, but she is in America. Her predictions for some time have been 100% accurate and she makes the claim that JFK Jr. is quite alive and has been visiting the W.H. in disguise as well as his family. That he had faked his death and has been living for the last 20 yrs in quiet retreat. Yet, because he is in the law profession and is one of Trumps best friends way back, there is going to be curiosity that he stayed incognito for so long. If what Utsava says is correct and she is adamant in every twitter, video and interview, the claim that Pence will be gone, Trump is in for another 4 yrs and he will make mega arrests to usurp the ongoing corruption and JFK Jr will be V.P.
    So all we can do is wait and watch. If true, it could unite disbelievers and naysayers and give the country an element of sustaining hope. JFK Jr has been linked to Juan O'Savin and his gravely voice on various shows like Rogue news. Joe M also as one poster mentioned has been linked. Vincent Fusco at the ralleys if true is simply a disguise. It isn't hard to used those nylon or silicon facial masks to hide a person. It has been shown on youtube plenty of times.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th November 2020), iota (19th November 2020), pueblo (19th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #347
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 times in 912 posts

What is 1-0-7, Juan O' Savin, if anything?
    Silly Wabbits, always make mysteries where there are none.
    I even just wrote about one, or did I?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th November 2020), pueblo (19th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #348
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

interesting....

Quote REX @REX@social.quodverum.com
    And on the same day (BTW today is JFK Jnr's birthday) POTUS pardons General Flynn.

That is NOT a coincidence.

General Flynn is now UNLEASHED. If he chooses he can publicly go on the warpath.

I love it when a plan comes together, don't you?

#MAGA

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

iota (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (29th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #349
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    If this data has been mentioned already in this thread, I apologize. I just did not have the time to scroll through 18 screens. Sorry
    If anyone follows twitter they may know of the psychic called Utsava from Switzerland, but she is in America. Her predictions for some time have been 100% accurate and she makes the claim that JFK Jr. is quite alive and has been visiting the W.H. in disguise as well as his family. That he had faked his death and has been living for the last 20 yrs in quiet retreat. Yet, because he is in the law profession and is one of Trumps best friends way back, there is going to be curiosity that he stayed incognito for so long. If what Utsava says is correct and she is adamant in every twitter, video and interview, the claim that Pence will be gone, Trump is in for another 4 yrs and he will make mega arrests to usurp the ongoing corruption and JFK Jr will be V.P.
    So all we can do is wait and watch. If true, it could unite disbelievers and naysayers and give the country an element of sustaining hope. JFK Jr has been linked to Juan O'Savin and his gravely voice on various shows like Rogue news. Joe M also as one poster mentioned has been linked. Vincent Fusco at the ralleys if true is simply a disguise. It isn't hard to used those nylon or silicon facial masks to hide a person. It has been shown on youtube plenty of times.
    I also follow a very good tarot reader who has been right about a lot of things - she has touched on this a couple of times, and she is certain that her cards tell her that he's no longer living. I trained in tarot and I agree with what she sees.

It wouldn't be the first time that seers have opposing views on a subject.

Edit to add:

Are you absolutely sure that she's 100% accurate? Who is making this claim? Seeing as future time lines aren't fixed (I'm with Bill Ryan on this point) and variables can swing them off course - a topic that has been discussed a lot elsewhere regarding the election - I have my doubts.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 30th November 2020 at 19:58.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

ClearWater (25th November 2020), iota (30th November 2020), Mike Gorman (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #350
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’ve spent the weekend researching, fuelled with loads of coffee, as I found something very interesting yesterday and my head’s buzzing.

I’ve also read the entirety of this thread as I’m on the fence about whether JFK Jr is alive or not; I think not, but may be wrong. I would like to think that he didn’t have a tragic, terrifying death. However, illusion and fakery has been intensifying in the past two decades, it’s ramped up at a phenomenal rate and I don’t believe that anything that we are presented with is certain.

I rediscovered a blog that I used to follow with some creative web searching (I’d forgotten its name) and found something relevant on it that was such a jaw-dropping, “holy ****” moment. It could be a factor in everything that is being posted here.

However, it’s one heck of a rabbit hole - I’ll leave it up to you all as to whether I should post it. It may really challenge what you believe to be true.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

iota (30th November 2020), Mike Gorman (30th November 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), raregem (30th November 2020), wondering (10th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #351
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    I’ve spent the weekend researching, fuelled with loads of coffee, as I found something very interesting yesterday and my head’s buzzing.

I’ve also read the entirety of this thread as I’m on the fence about whether JFK Jr is alive or not; I think not, but may be wrong. I would like to think that he didn’t have a tragic, terrifying death. However, illusion and fakery has been intensifying in the past two decades, it’s ramped up at a phenomenal rate and I don’t believe that anything that we are presented with is certain.

I rediscovered a blog that I used to follow with some creative web searching (I’d forgotten its name) and found something relevant on it that was such a jaw-dropping, “holy ****” moment. It could be a factor in everything that is being posted here.

However, it’s one heck of a rabbit hole - I’ll leave it up to you all as to whether I should post it. It may really challenge what you believe to be true.
    What do you think

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

pueblo (30th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #352
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Waldo (here)

What do you think

WTH??? What's that supposed to mean?

If that's the knucklehead calibre of reply that I'm going to receive, I'll keep my research to myself.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

pueblo (30th November 2020), raregem (30th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #353
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

What do you think

WTH??? What's that supposed to mean?

If that's the knucklehead calibre of reply that I'm going to receive, I'll keep my research to myself.
    Post it we can handle what you think

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

mountain_jim (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #354
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post it we can handle what you think
    Nah, I've changed my mind. Do your own research.

It's all about the bloodlines.

If they do all reappear, I'm pretty certain that I know why the sister vanished too. The exact same thing has happened on our side of the Pond.

Good luck with your research.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Mike Gorman (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), raregem (30th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #355
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Don't be dismayed by clumsy responses, there are plenty of people who are active on this forum who do not indulge in buffoonery, and attention seeking classroom antics. These are just the tip of the iceberg, if you have something valuable to offer please know that there are appreciative people everywhere on Avalon, it can only be a positive outcome to present it. Don't worry about over excited folks, they cannot help it.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Brigantia (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), Mercedes (30th November 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), raregem (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (1st December 2020)

31. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

You can't say "I've found something relevant on it that was such a jaw dropping, “holy ****” moment" and then leave us hanging!!!

Post it.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Brigantia (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), iota (30th November 2020), Journeyman (30th November 2020), Mercedes (30th November 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (1st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020), wegge (30th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #357
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks to everyone who sent me supportive messages, both here and by PM.

OK, here we go. There’s a lot more that I could expand on this, but it’s a long post as it is. Please note that the conclusions of this post are hypothesis. Constructive criticism only, please.

Take a really good look at the facial features, especially the jaw, eyes, nose and hairline…

Name:  image3.jpeg
Views: 53
Size:  34.6 KB

…and compare them to this…

Name:  image2.jpeg
Views: 429
Size:  14.8 KB

…a photo of Aristotle Onassis. Here’s a photo of his son Alexander…

Name:  ao.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  8.2 KB

…who, by the way, died of injuries the day after his plane crashed in 1973. Seems to be a common theme. Whilst he detested his stepmother he is said to have been fond of his step-siblings; he had a pilot’s licence and would let John sit at the controls of his plane.

It also explains Jr’s naturally wavy hair, a trait that I don’t see in the Kennedy or Bouvier families. Ari’s hair is heavily slicked with hair oil in the above photo, but you can see it in casual photos of him in later life. Alexander had wavy hair too.

Could this also explain Jackie’s marriage to Onassis, a clearly unhappy one and often said to have been for money? I don’t know if it’s the same in other countries, but under English law someone who is born illegitimate becomes legitimate if the parents later marry.

Just like Joseph Kennedy, Ari’s story is rags-to-riches, though I don’t believe that anyone from a poor background could amass so much wealth and power without either a hidden bloodline and/or willingness to be a cabal servant. He was the son of a prosperous family, but, as Wiki says: “The Onassis family's substantial property holdings were lost, causing them to become refugees fleeing to Greece after the Great fire of Smyrna in 1922”.

He moved to New York from Argentina, where he would have moved in elite social circles as he had amassed a huge fortune from his shipping empire. He also did business with Joseph Kennedy so would have undoubtedly known JFK and his wife. In the biography The Kennedy Clan, written by a cousin of the Kennedys, it states that JFK’s marriage was not a happy one.

Ari was also a notorious womaniser. Now we go into some hypothesis:

A story about Maria Callas emerged in a book published in 2000, Greek Fire by Nicolas Gage (I saw a documentary about this story on British TV back then) that she had given birth in Milan to a baby boy in early 1960 who was Onassis’ son. She had not seen Onassis for some time and was expecting to see him in May - where was he? New York? The baby is said to have died shortly after birth. This has been vehemently denied in the MSM, but IF it’s true - could the child have been taken from her, and the death story have been false? Double no. 1?

In August 1963, Jackie Kennedy had a baby boy who died. Double no. 2? Later that year, in October (a month before the assassination), she took her children to Greece on a highly publicised visit to see Ari Onassis, who was then living with her sister Lee.

I do wonder about the ‘deaths’ of infants of people in high places; are they spirited away to fulfil some kind of function under a hidden identity? For example, I once read that Deborah, Duchess of Devonshire, had three living children and three who had died at birth. Three! She was one of the Mitford girls, a highly ‘spook’ family;it is also said in the mainstream that she had an affair with JFK. I’ve also found out that Jackie had a stillborn daughter before Caroline - 2 live births out of 4.

So, there are two hypothetical doubles for JFK Jr, and it’s quite likely that Ari Onassis had plenty of other illegitimate offspring as well so there are probably dozens - one of whom may be posing as Vincent Fusca. As for Jackie, it’s in the mainstream that she had affairs with the actor Joseph Cotten and Gianni Agnelli, head of the Italian Fiat car company. Those are the ones we know about.

However - was JFK Jr the product of a torrid affair, or was it a breeding programme? I’m starting to think with a sinking heart that this is very deep state… just as it seems that they bred Charles’ genes out of Diana’s kids (probably because of the dubious ancestry of his maternal grandmother), maybe they bypassed the Kennedy genes with America’s Prince, as I’ve heard him called, for some reason. I suspect that in the hierarchy, Ari outranked Joseph; he had a much greater fortune, which says a lot. As I mentioned before, it’s all about the bloodlines at the very top.

I’ve been thinking a lot recently about how the Kennedys wove archetypal myth into their narrative, but that’s another post; I will say for now though that archetypal myths are very powerful, as they resonate with the soul. They lure you into the story. Patriarch Joseph also owned a movie studio - so he undoubtedly understood illusion and glamour. I wonder how much of their narrative is true.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Antagenet (30th December 2020), avid (30th November 2020), Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), Hym (30th November 2020), Journeyman (30th November 2020), lisalu (10th December 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), raregem (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (1st December 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020), wegge (30th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #358
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

Interesting details and thanks for sharing this hypothesis, HikerChick!
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Brigantia (30th November 2020), Hym (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), raregem (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (1st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #359
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Thank you HC for posting your hypothesis on your research.
    It was Alexander Onassis' eyes that caught my attention. They remind me of JFK, Jr.'s eyes.
    Very interesting post.
    A rabbit hole in a rabbit hole..

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Brigantia (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), Hym (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (1st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #360
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Following on from my last post, here goes with another rabbit hole - and what a rabbit hole it is. A small detail about JFK Jr occurred to me that left me feeling quite shocked, so I went digging for evidence.

Here’s JFK Jr in 1976 (so coming up to his 16th birthday) with quite a mop of curly hair:

Name:	john-f-kennedy-jr-at-age-15-in-sept-1976-csu-alpha-908-csu-archiveseverett-D18JKK.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	45407

Where did those curls come from?

The little boy who lived in the White House had straight hair.

Runnymede, 1965; his hair looks auburn here.

Name:	Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 08.36.01.png
Views:	62
Size:	984.1 KB
ID:	45408

With Ari Onassis, so probably 1968 onwards; no date was quoted but he looks about 10.

Name:  iiii.png
Views: 326
Size:  109.9 KB

Arriving at Athens; he looks about 14. Straight hair.
    (Edit: I found this picture in a photo archive with more details after I had posted; it was taken in July 1975, so he was 4 months away from his 15th birthday.)

Name:  jfkjr1.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  39.1 KB

I can find no photos of him after 1976 with straight hair. BTW, Ari Onassis died in 1975.

Was his 1970s hair permed? The thing is, he never has straight hair again from this point on. I’ve read that some people say anecdotally they have a perm and their hair is never straight again, but I’ve never known that to happen and this is scoffed at by hair experts. Most of my peers at school (myself included) had perms - especially after the film Grease was released - and not one of us ended up with their straight hair gone forever.

I looked at whether this can happen naturally; the only thing I found was this, that androgens can affect your hair in puberty, but it seems that straight to curly hair tends to occur in females:

“Androgens are male sex hormones. They are responsible for the development and maintenance of male characteristics, but androgens increase in both boys and girls during puberty. In both sexes, these hormones contribute to increased body hair and, later, balding in males. An increase in androgens in females can actually change the shape of the hair follicle from round to flat and this can instigate a change in texture from straight to curly.”

JFK Jr showed no signs of balding…

From a personal viewpoint, I know several young people with curly hair whom I’ve known all their lives, and their curly hair was evident within their first year of infancy.

From this point on, all I have is questions.

Were there two JFK Jrs?
    Was there a switch in the mid-70s? If so, why?
    Was there a tangible threat to his life, that led Jackie to have him hidden?
    Did that threat arise after Ari’s death? Was Ari protecting him?
    Was he switched with one of Ari Onassis’ offspring born the wrong side of the blanket? (See my post above.)
    Is the little boy who lived in the White House still alive?
    Or did he die? If so, of natural causes or was he killed?

The more I delve into this, the more I think that they’re all characters from Central Casting.
    But - who’s the producer?
    Last edited by Brigantia; 8th January 2021 at 16:03. Reason: Typo

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Antagenet (30th December 2020), pueblo (9th December 2020), raregem (9th December 2020), wegge (9th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst 1 8 18 20 LastLast