+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

1. Link to Post #161
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    Has anyone been able to zoom in on her necklace to identify the charms? It gets very pixelated when I move in closer. My eyes could be deceiving me, but the uppermost charm on her left has the shape of a leaping rabbit.
    I hadn’t given her necklace much thought—just assumed it was part of her costume. If it was Carolyn, she was known to be something of a minimalist when it came to her style. I don’t think she wore much jewellery. I guess if she were playing a character, she might aim for the opposite and “bling” it up.

My first thought was that they might be letter charms that spell the word “Trump?” That’s just a guess on my part. I can’t see it very clearly either. The lack of sharp images has been an issue for me. In a few cases, I’ve hesitated to go out on a limb and state what I suspect simply because the footage is too blurry to prove it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (16th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2018), Debra (17th August 2018), KiwiElf (16th August 2018), Noelle (16th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    New Zealand Avalon Member KiwiElf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,029 times in 4,865 posts

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    Has anyone been able to zoom in on her necklace to identify the charms? It gets very pixelated when I move in closer. My eyes could be deceiving me, but the uppermost charm on her left has the shape of a leaping rabbit.
    I hadn’t given her necklace much thought—just assumed it was part of her costume. If it was Carolyn, she was known to be something of a minimalist when it came to her style. I don’t think she wore much jewellery. I guess if she were playing a character, she might aim for the opposite and “bling” it up.

My first thought was that they might be letter charms that spell the word “Trump?” That’s just a guess on my part. I can’t see it very clearly either. The lack of sharp images has been an issue for me. In a few cases, I’ve hesitated to go out on a limb and state what I suspect simply because the footage is too blurry to prove it.
    Yep, we "Photoshoppers" call it interpolation. All we're really doing is enlarging (reimaging) pixels from a low resolution original (72 ppi) to a higher resolution; (not a good way to go!) - Photoshop will "add" additional pixels - a slightly better result than just zooming in on the original. (you will just see very clear, square pixels, like this - enlarged 600 % without interpolation - click to enlarge):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Caro-Kenn-600pixel.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	38803

Hopefully, we can find a high(er) resolution image!

That aside, the resemblance of this "woman" to (an aged) Carolyne is amazing!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2018), Chanie (16th August 2018), Debra (17th August 2018), Lettherebelight (16th August 2018), Noelle (16th August 2018), Paul (16th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,856 times in 1,472 posts

Could we, perhaps, speculate that she is wearing Milagros (charms), like the kind Q pointed our attention to yesterday?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2018), Chanie (16th August 2018), Debra (17th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Could we, perhaps, speculate that she is wearing Milagros (charms), like the kind Q pointed our attention to yesterday?
    Quite possibly Noelle,

When I first enlarged the image, I thought they may have been Zodiac symbols (one does look a lot like the Pisces symbol). However, she was born on 7 January 1966 ... not that it would be necessarily relevant if she changed her identity?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zodiac Symbols Pisces circled.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	38805
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 16th August 2018 at 09:03.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2018), Chanie (16th August 2018), Debra (17th August 2018), Noelle (16th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 897 posts

Mother's often wear charms relating to their children and grandchildren.

i.e. birthstones, zodiac sign or a symbol of their interests (soccer etc.0

I thought it said Trump.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Chanie (16th August 2018), Debra (17th August 2018), KiwiElf (16th August 2018), Noelle (16th August 2018), Satori (16th August 2018), Spellbound (16th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Mother's often wear charms relating to their children and grandchildren.

i.e. birthstones, zodiac sign or a symbol of their interests (soccer etc.0

I thought it said Trump.
    I think you're right!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th August 2018), Chanie (16th August 2018), Debra (17th August 2018), Noelle (16th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #167
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I thought it was interesting that Neon Revolt’s article on “The Unseen Masters” indicates that both the Kennedy family and Carolyn Bessette’s step-family—the Freemans—are part of the Thirteen Illuminati Bloodlines.
    See: https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/1...r-springmeier/

This Twitter thread is an example of wild speculation versus speculation based on some research.
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/InfidelTi...09163256557568

For instance, the people posting seem to be unaware that Carolyn had three step-sisters and that she would have known and interacted with them from a very young age. In other words, they would be like sisters to her.

One person refers to one of the childhood photos as the “Bessette family group photos.” Research has suggested that Carolyn’s mother and her birth father were at odds with each other so it is unlikely that they’d be hanging out together as one big happy group. The group is more likely to be the Freeman family.

Another suggests that the photo of a girl is a Messina cousin. First of all, my research shows that the Messinas tend to look like Carolyn’s mother. For instance, the man who I believe to be Lisa Bessette’s son looks like a Messina and has their pale blue eyes. They have an ethereal look about them. The girl in the photo does not.

The obituary for Carolyn’s Messina grandmother indicates that she was survived by a son (who was named), a daughter (who was not named, but who I believe is Carolyn’s mother) and three grandchildren (who aren’t named) so there don’t appear to be lots of cousins on that side.

The girl who is referred to as a Messina cousin actually looks a lot like the niece of Carolyn’s step-father. She died in 2015. The photo in the obituary is tiny and not very clear, but you can still see the resemblance. My guess based on research is that she is a Freeman.

I thought the photo below was an interesting attempt at a match. I wouldn’t begin to speculate as to whether it was a cousin, but I can see some resemblance there.

Again, the bottom line is there is no hard evidence that JFK Jr. is alive. As for speculation, I prefer to base mine on the few facts that I’ve been able to find and even then, I could be wrong because it’s speculation not documented proof.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	8466DCE8-3C3A-44E4-A8D3-369F4AD2BAB8.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	851.5 KB
ID:	38820  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (Today), KiwiElf (Today), Noelle (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9