Thread: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

1. Link to Post #181
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Default Re: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    Could we, perhaps, speculate that she is wearing Milagros (charms), like the kind Q pointed our attention to yesterday?
    I found a better resolution pic of her. Unfortunately someone's thumb is blocking most of the necklace, but M and P are clearly visible, so I think it's reasonable to conclude the whole things spells TRUMP.

Attachment 38905

I *personally* don't think it's her, or that JFK Jr is alive - was just popping in to share the necklace thing.

Thanks, Star Mariner. It’s hard to find close-up images with that kind of resolution.

Some people have been pointing out the ring on her finger and are claiming that it’s one of Jackie’s rings.
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/FMEonlylo...27027459551232
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	367D4C70-6BEA-44B1-8BEC-D342C19D3BA3.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	292.4 KB
ID:	38906  

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th August 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (29th August 2018), Lettherebelight (30th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th August 2018), Noelle (29th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Could we, perhaps, speculate that she is wearing Milagros (charms), like the kind Q pointed our attention to yesterday?
    I found a better resolution pic of her. Unfortunately someone's thumb is blocking most of the necklace, but M and P are clearly visible, so I think it's reasonable to conclude the whole things spells TRUMP.

Attachment 38905

I *personally* don't think it's her, or that JFK Jr is alive - was just popping in to share the necklace thing.

Definitely better quality. Thank you! Out of curiosity: Where did you find that photo?
    The charms may, indeed, spell TRUMP.

I'm not 100% convinced yet either. I'm pondering two very different scenarios: 1) It's them, disguised using theatrical techniques (i.e. makeup) or 2) They are decoys, used to, perhaps, fake us and/or the Deep State out.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (29th August 2018), Chanie (29th August 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (29th August 2018), Lettherebelight (30th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,330 times in 930 posts

Regarding the necklace the woman is wearing, the last two trinkets say "M P" thus the whole necklace must say "TRUMP" is my guess.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th August 2018), Chanie (29th August 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (29th August 2018), Lettherebelight (30th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2018), Noelle (29th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #184
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    If I'm not mistaken, wasn't another Kennedy also involved/injured/killed in a small plane crash? (One of the women, much earlier than JFK Jnr). I seem to remember it involved an Aero Commander Twin...

("Plane crashes" seem to have all the hallmarks of HRC's favoured method of "Arkansiding" her opponents...)
    John Kennedy’s sister (JFK Jr.’s aunt) Kick died in a plane crash.
    See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...k-Kennedy.html
    Ahhhhh, was partly the one I was thinking of - got my wires crossed! ; I found it... my bad! Mary Kennedy; estranged wife of Robert Kennedy Jnr (suicide by hanging). (It was linked to a bigger story of the "Kennedy Curse" & featuring a photo of Ted Kennedy's Aero Commander Crash in 1964). Ooops! (Appears to be a "conspiracy theory" attached to that, too).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ted Kennedy Plane Crash 1964.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	38913

https://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/06/u...psy/index.html

https://www.google.com/search?client....0.Dao-dSMiAfo

"On June 19, 1964, Kennedy was a passenger in a private Aero Commander 680 airplane that was flying in bad weather from Washington to Massachusetts. The plane crashed into an apple orchard in the western Massachusetts town of Southampton on the final approach to the Barnes Municipal Airport in Westfield."

Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th August 2018 at 06:45.

8. Link to Post #185
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That's a good shot of Fusca, too. I think he may have had dental work done to his upper teeth (crowned - they're perfect compared to his lower teeth) - that can alter a person's appearance a lot ... (if only we could reverse the process: remove the glasses, long hair & beard!).

9. Link to Post #186
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Q BOMBSHELL (pt 2.Full Int) A Rare int, JFK-jr. Clearly States He Is #Q 28yrs ago.

RED PILL AWAKENED Heavens Frequency
    Published on Aug 3, 2018

Q BOMBSHELL (pt 2.Full Int) A Rare interview w JFK-jr. Clearly States He Is #Q 28yrs ago. BOOM!!

(personally, I think this is a bit of a stretch... but who knows? )

10. Link to Post #187
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Q BOMBSHELL (pt 2.Full Int) A Rare int, JFK-jr. Clearly States He Is #Q 28yrs ago.

RED PILL AWAKENED Heavens Frequency
    Published on Aug 3, 2018

Q BOMBSHELL (pt 2.Full Int) A Rare interview w JFK-jr. Clearly States He Is #Q 28yrs ago. BOOM!!

(personally, I think this is a bit of a stretch... but who knows? )
    Well, JFK Jr's use of the phrase "take a cue" (at the 0:30 mark) does not alter in the slightest my estimation of the probability that he is the current day Q. "Cue" and "Q" sound like ... so what?

But that interview of him with Larry King, discussing JFK Jr's magazine "George" is a reminder that JFK Jr certainly was a bit of a creative genius when it came to public media efforts, with the ability and resources to both create, and deliver, on his genius.

That, along with the evident motivation, that he would have felt personally, and that was deeply instilled in his family, to oppose and unseat the Bush-Clinton-Etc crime syndicate that likely helped kill his father and uncle and that certainly has enmeshed the US government in some of the deepest corruption that we know of, and along with his long term proximity to Donald Trump and his deep connections with what it takes to win a US Presidential election ... would make him an ideal behind the scenes supporter of Trump and of the innovations in public media presence that we see in Q.

The right man, in the right place, for our times ... if he is still with us in these times.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd September 2018), Arcturian108 (30th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (30th August 2018), Chanie (30th August 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), Lettherebelight (30th August 2018), mountain_jim (30th August 2018), Noelle (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #188
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If he is still with us in these times, then YES; I'd agree he would definitely be part of the "Q" team (I'm precariously balancing my position "on the fence", but it's moving... )

13. Link to Post #189
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

My gut says it’s possible; my heart believes it to be true; my intellect has yet to be convinced.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (30th August 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), Noelle (30th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #190
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Attachment 38905

Definitely better quality. Thank you! Out of curiosity: Where did you find that photo?
    The charms may, indeed, spell TRUMP.
    I found it by googling images of "supporters at Trump rallies", I suspected there had to be a better quality image out there.

Knowing you have M and P, which in all likelihood spell TRUMP, the other charms suddenly become much clearer. It's weird, they were ineligible before, but I do see TRUMP now without question.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trumpsupporters229CCA89-0FFD-4E4B-ACBC-74145CE03341.jpeg
Views:	85
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	38919

I would love this to be her and JFK Jr. I can't imagine the media frenzy if he was officially unveiled as Q, or just simply alive, as an asset behind the scenes of Team Trump. The shock and awe of it would in one breath shatter the mainstream optics of Trump, his presidency, and put conspiracy theories on a mighty pedestal that none would dare ridicule ever again. A living JFK Jr. at Trump's side would create such a groundswell of excitement and new support that even the most radicalised liberals will get caught up. And then it's game over for the Powers That Were.

I would love dream to become reality, but for me, for now, it is only a dream.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd September 2018), Arcturian108 (30th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (30th August 2018), BMJ (2nd November 2018), Chanie (30th August 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), Lettherebelight (30th August 2018), mountain_jim (30th August 2018), Noelle (30th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,666 times in 8,595 posts

I agree with your take on what this dream being true would mean, Star Mariner
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (30th August 2018), Chanie (30th August 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), Lettherebelight (30th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2018), Noelle (30th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

I found it by googling images of "supporters at Trump rallies", I suspected there had to be a better quality image out there.
    Ah, the trick is using the right search term (one that can fool Google's algorithm ).

I found a photo of a slightly bearded JFK Jr.. Coming from a Canadian Pinterest account, it shows him with Nelson Mandela; I believe the photo was taken sometime during Mandela's 1990 visit to the JFK Library and other USA venues.

Name:	fbb6d2832b2f2d6860e6e8d2d92de625.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	38920  

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (30th August 2018), Chanie (30th August 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), Lettherebelight (30th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2018), mountain_jim (30th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #193
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would love this to be her and JFK Jr. I can't imagine the media frenzy if he was officially unveiled as Q, or just simply alive, as an asset behind the scenes of Team Trump. The shock and awe of it would in one breath shatter the mainstream optics of Trump, his presidency, and put conspiracy theories on a mighty pedestal that none would dare ridicule ever again. A living JFK Jr. at Trump's side would create such a groundswell of excitement and new support that even the most radicalised liberals will get caught up. And then it's game over for the Powers That Were.

I would love dream to become reality, but for me, for now, it is only a dream.
    I think you summed it up nicely, Star Mariner. The hope that it might be true is almost too delicious to contemplate. One’s intellect dare not go there lest one end up looking like a fool. I think it speaks volumes about us as a species. We want to believe in happy endings, in justice, that wrongs will be righted etc. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but while I dare to dream of what might be, I prefer to keep both feet planted firmly on the ground.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (30th August 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), Lettherebelight (30th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2018), Noelle (30th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,330 times in 930 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)

I’ve looked through some of the film footage from the 2017 rally in Ohio. It’s over six hours long and here’s what I’ve noted:

2:31:49 The man who is said to be JFK Jr. arrives with the woman who has been said to be his wife Carolyn. Not too far behind them are two children—a boy in a red shirt and a girl in a blue top. They start down the same row—the way you would if you were attending an event with your parents. There is a burly guy not too far behind them.

2:33:13 By this point, the two kids are moving to the front row—a different row from the woman.

2:33:15. You can see the “JFK” man leave.

At this point, I skipped forward to:

4:05:58 The woman takes her hat off. She is sitting by an empty reserved seat.

4:07:20 There is a good close up of the woman without her hat. She has her dark-ish hair in a bun.

4:11:01 The big burly guy in a Trump t-shirt is talking to her.

4:12:50 Two women try to take the empty reserved seat by the woman and get moved.

4:14:02 One of the women comes back and tries to take the seat again. An African American man in a nice looking suit sits down and moves her away.

4:14:38 A second man comes and sits down by her.

4:15:34 The two men swap places. The African American man starts talking to her and then, both men are talking to her.

4:16:36 The burly man points in her direction. He is talking to the man beside him.

4:26:26 The men on both sides talk for a moment.

4:28:13 On the far left of the screen, the “JFK” man enters moving right. Just before he arrives, some protestors start heckling. He sits between the burly man and the woman. He talks to the woman and seems to know her.

4:58:49 Trump arrives. By this point, the African American man seems to have disappeared. He’s not beside the woman.

5:07:05 Trump makes a reference to fake news and says, “Fake news. Fake, fake, fake news.” As he says this, he turns and looks at the “JFK” man. The burly man is laughing like he gets the joke.

5:08:05 The woman is talking to the tall man beside her as Trump says, “Is there any place safer than a Trump rally?”

5:17:56 The boy in the red shirt is clapping. He is left-handed.

5:28:35 Trump makes a reference to the turn of the millenium. As he says this, he turns and bows at the “JFK” man. The “JFK” man bows back at him.

5:38:47 Trump turns and looks at the “JFK” man again.

5:58:58 The “JFK” man gets up and leaves right at the end of the speech. He leaves before Trump leaves. He also leaves the woman and kids behind.

My impression is that whoever these people were, they were surrounded by (and being protected by) security and that Trump knew them.
    I have just found the time to watch the time stamps that Chanie mentioned in this video, and I have come away convinced that their position centered right behind the podium, with essentially the best seats in the house, indicate to me that these are very important people, and I am now 75% convinced that we are seeing JFK Jr. and Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy in disguise. Her disguise is simply darker hair with no other physical changes, but his disguise with beard and hat pulled low makes him look totally different than his youthful images. His curly hair though, is still a feature from his youth and the man we see today (circa 1993)

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (30th August 2018), Chanie (30th August 2018), Debra (31st August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), Lettherebelight (30th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st August 2018), mountain_jim (30th August 2018), Noelle (30th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

The instances of "17" in key JFK Jr. life events are so hard for me to ignore. Now, with Q being the 17th letter in our alphabet, Q (the movement or the plan) really could have begun when he was born.

From my posts regarding JFK Jr. and 17:

Quote 1. He was delivered by C-section 17 days earlier than his due date of December 12.
    2. He was born 17 days after his father was elected.
    3. Plane crashed July 16/July 17.
    4. About 17 miles from the airport off Martha's Vineyard, his plane vanishes from radar
    5. 17 years after JFK Jr.s alleged death, Trump wins the presidency.
    How such a plan was put together is, for me, the big mystery. Maybe we are dealing with retrocausality, the Mandela Effect, cosmic teleology (proposed by Frank Tipler) or some other reality-modifying phenomenon.

There so many characters on "The Storm" stage -- specifically those with stormy names, which I have been tracking -- that should also be put beneath a microscope.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (30th August 2018), Chanie (30th August 2018), Debra (31st August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), mountain_jim (30th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #196
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was watching this video from KelliAnn today. See: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=211nkWagSnQ

She raised an interesting point that I had missed when I watched the Ohio rally footage. Apparently, an Anon first spotted it. If you go to the 9:00 minute mark of her video, she starts talking about how the JFK Jr. guy made hand signals that look like a “J” and a “K.” Check it out and see what you think.

Then, at the 12:20 mark, she talks about how a mysterious Santa figure appeared at an August 2nd rally in PA. As she points out, extra security measures had been put in place to ban all homemade signs. Given these circumstances, she questions why someone dressed in a Santa costume would be allowed through security and thinks it might have been JFK Jr. She goes on to talk about all the times Q has mentioned Merry Christmas.

I did look at the video clip she used and would like to note that the Santa figure claps like the JFK Jr. guy. The real JFK Jr. was left-handed as am I. Usually, a left-handed person claps by putting their left hand into their right hand. The left hand moves; the right hand is still. The JFK Jr. guy and the Santa man clap by moving both hands at the same time—the way a child might do when they’re excited and thinking, “Oh, goody! A treat!”

KelliAnn also alludes to the fact that JFK Jr. has been spotted somewhere else and says she will be covering that in another video soon. I’ll keep an eye out for it.
    Last edited by Chanie; 31st August 2018 at 14:29.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Clarity (30th August 2018), Debra (31st August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), Noelle (30th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #197
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I have just found the time to watch the time stamps that Chanie mentioned in this video, and I have come away convinced that their position centered right behind the podium, with essentially the best seats in the house, indicate to me that these are very important people, and I am now 75% convinced that we are seeing JFK Jr. and Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy in disguise. Her disguise is simply darker hair with no other physical changes, but his disguise with beard and hat pulled low makes him look totally different than his youthful images. His curly hair though, is still a feature from his youth and the man we see today (circa 1993)
    It was really studying the footage frame-by-frame that convinced me. There was something very odd happening at both rallies. It’s just really evident to me that whoever these people are, they have important connections to the President.

I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned it before, but I remember watching a young boy’s video talking about one of the upcoming rallies. I can’t remember which one. It was either the Ohio or PA one. It had nothing to do with JFK Jr. He was talking abut how hard it was to get tickets and said people were only being allowed two tickets per phone number.

Having studied the footage closely, it is very clear to me that a lot of the people at the Moon Township, PA rally knew one another. Just the other night, I was watching a short clip of the blonde glamorous woman. In that short time, I saw her touch the boy beside her (likely a son), the blonde woman below her (presumably her sister) and the big man standing above her was kneading her bare shoulders (a partner-husband?) I know from other footage that the JFK Jr. guy appeared to know him. I saw them talking several times before Trump came out.

I think this blonde woman and her partner arrived relatively late, but were still able to sit in those good seats. It’s obviously reserved seating. How did so many members of one family get such good seats and manage to sit all together at the rally?

I’m rather fascinated by this blonde woman. It may be that she was just self-conscious being in front of so many TV cameras, but I also wondered if she was aware that the JFK Jr. guy was sitting next to her. I felt as if she were performing or preening on someone’s behalf.

At one point, you can see her and her sister take a selfie together. It looked like the sister was trying to angle the camera in order to get the JFK Jr. guy in the picture which would make sense if it was the real JFK Jr. That would be a photo you’d pass down to your kids someday.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th August 2018), Clarity (30th August 2018), Debra (31st August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), Noelle (31st August 2018)

31. Link to Post #198
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More name meanings (from a poster on YT - the comments below the videos are worth the read ):

"Vincent Fusca
    Vincent name means: “To Conquer”
    Fusca family crest means: “Dark”
    So is Jr still alive “To Conquer darkness,” I’m beginning to think so."

WHO IS VINCENT FUSCA IS HE JFK JR : WHO IS R EP4

Cordicon
    Published on Jul 24, 2018
    Some thing is odd about this Vincent Guy. The rally and this fellow don't seem to add up. I could be wrong. Let me know what you think. Please.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IS VINCENT FUSCA JOHN JOHN? : WHO IS R EP2

Cordicon
    Published on Jul 18, 2018
    This video I try to cement the facts that Vincent Fusca is with a doubt JFK JR. These are my Opinions Id love to here yours.

32. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

The first videos that I've watched on this subject -- thanks, Kiwi and Chanie. All three had clues that I had not seen before and, in my opinion, are definitely worth consideration.

The name "Fusca" could have double or multiple meanings. I still think the VW Beetle (Fusca, in Brazil) may be one of those meanings. Something that I forgot to note in my previous post on the VW connection is the date of the Chappaquiddick incident: July 17-18, 1969. JFK Jr.'s plane crash was July 16-17, 1999, almost exactly 30 years after Chappaquiddick.

One more thing: The movie Chappaquiddick was released in 2017 (another 17).

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Chanie (31st August 2018), Debra (31st August 2018), gaiagirl (31st August 2018), KiwiElf (31st August 2018), mountain_jim (31st August 2018), Spellbound (31st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st August 2018)

34. Link to Post #200
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watched this video this morning. It claims that Lauren Bessette was at the August, 2018 rally in Tampa, Florida. Whoever it was, President Trump did turn around and look right at her.
    See: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KbrWfd4JdsI (starts at the 3:43 mark)

NOTE: Carolyn Bessette Kennedy’s family has a number of ties to the Florida area including an uncle who lives just east of Tampa.

I have a strong feeling that the glamorous blonde woman is the person who stood next to the bride in the photo from Carolyn’s childhood. That young woman wore a ring with a large dark stone on her ring finger. It has been difficult to find a clear photo of the glamorous woman’s ring, but it does appear to have a large dark stone. The attached photos are the best I can do.

NOTE: The photo has her labelled as Lauren, but I think she is likely one of the Freeman sisters.

Also, there is a third blonde woman tucked in behind the man in the pink-ish white shirt. They’re at the top-middle of the photo on the link listed below. He is holding a red camera. She’s to the right of him. There are very few shots of her at the rally, but I’m thinking this might be the girl with curly blonde hair who is standing next to Carolyn in the bridal photo.

I’m not posting the actual photo here because it’s clearly copyrighted, but if you go to this link, you can see it. See: https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-su...176802050.html

Name:	4ED46884-845F-40A4-A857-9DD448E9E74A.jpeg
Views:	67
Size:	228.8 KB
ID:	38931   Click image for larger version

Name:	20957466-6F5B-4867-B12C-51BA10F7F019.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	632.3 KB
ID:	38932  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Chanie; 31st August 2018 at 19:09.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st August 2018), BMJ (2nd November 2018), Debra (1st September 2018), mountain_jim (31st August 2018), Noelle (31st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 10 20 LastLast