+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1 11 20 LastLast

Thread: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

1. Link to Post #201
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

A couple of William (Bill) Cooper videos ("Hour of the Time" broadcast audio) re JFK Jnr's "Murder":

the start of each of these is a bit weird, but that wasn't Cooper's fault - Skip the first 55 secs!

Broadcast # 1692 aired on October 13, 1999, Bill discusses how JFK, Jr was murdered and the media coverup. Linked to follow up broadcast (below):
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Broadcast # 1693 aired on October 14, 1999. This broadcast is second part of "JFK Jr, Murdered" where Bill discusses the plane crash, and the reason why he was killed. In the later part of the broadcast he references from a book named The Scarlet Book of Freemasonry by Moses Wolcott Redding.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 1st September 2018 at 06:20.

2. Link to Post #202
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Apparently, this photograph was posted on the Potus Schedule on August 31st. People are saying that it’s JFK Jr. and that Potus is looking out the window.

See:https://mobile.twitter.com/findtruth...09967112286209
    Also: https://mobile.twitter.com/POTUS_Schedule (August 31st)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	D12DA4A8-B19D-4685-978B-DAD52D67A924.jpeg
Views:	199
Size:	781.6 KB
ID:	38979  

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (4th September 2018), BMJ (2nd November 2018), Clarity (4th September 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (4th September 2018), Noelle (4th September 2018)

4. Link to Post #203
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Recently, I heard a rumour that JFK Jr. attended Trump’s inauguration and was posing as a Secret Service guy. I glanced at the photos and dismissed the idea as being too “out there.”

Then today, I happened to watch KelliAnn’s #13 video.
    See: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fIL0_RggVs

Here’s a breakdown of some of the film clips:

34:23 The security guy is to the right of Melania. Afterwards, I guess the internet was abuzz—asking who was the guy with the “fake arm.” Something about the guy stood out to them. They thought it was his hand, but other video footage has shown that he moved his fingers so it’s likely not fake.

36:15 An Inside Edition clip discussing the fake hand.

38:45 Kelli Ann talks about another clip that shows this man getting out of a car at the inauguration. She questions why this man wasn’t standing with all the other security people? Instead, he gets a ride, gets out of his car and makes a beeline for the Trump car. I think this is a reasonable question. If he’s guarding Melania, why isn’t he riding with them? And why does he get to ride when the other security people are already standing outside Trump’s car?

41:01 She points out some odd behaviour on his part.

42:58 She notes that when it was time for Trump to leave, the security fellow gets in the car behind him.

46:36 She talks about how Melania gave Michelle Obama a blue Tiffany box at the inauguration.

47:32 And then, she makes note of the fact that JFK Jr and Carolyn’s remains were placed in blue Tiffany cardboard boxes before being buried at sea. I didn’t know this and thought she made an interesting connection there.

51:10 She shows a clip of the same Secret Service guy at a biker meeting with Trump and mentions that this would be a good cover. On one hand, you’d blend in, but on the other, you’re surrounded by security and would be protected.

52:55 And another shot of him where he stands out like Where’s Waldo.

None of this convinced me. I just made a mental note of it.

Then, I decided to skim through this entire thread and refresh my memory of what we’ve talked about so far. I noticed Post #121 where I mentioned how JFK Jr.’s left eye was more open than his right—a condition known as Strabismus—and how his right eye slanted down. This prompted me to look at the Secret Service guy’s eye. As you can see from the photo below, I think he has it too.

Name:	CAABB0D1-02A1-4A39-A386-D65EB7A1200C.jpg
Views:	2055
Size:	284.1 KB
ID:	39043   Click image for larger version

Name:	443E699C-464C-47CD-9A01-3DC0015C715B.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	793.1 KB
ID:	39044  
    Last edited by Chanie; 7th September 2018 at 09:22.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th September 2018), Clarity (13th September 2018), Debra (25th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018)

6. Link to Post #204
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Hi, Chanie.

The YT video you linked to above is for #10. Here is #13.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Chanie (7th September 2018), Clarity (13th September 2018), Debra (25th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Mike (7th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2018)

8. Link to Post #205
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    Hi, Chanie.

The YT video you linked to above is for #10. Here is #13.

Thanks, Noelle. I went back in and fixed it.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Clarity (13th September 2018), Debra (25th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #206
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    Apparently, this photograph was posted on the Potus Schedule on August 31st. People are saying that it’s JFK Jr. and that Potus is looking out the window.

See:https://mobile.twitter.com/findtruth...09967112286209
    Also: https://mobile.twitter.com/POTUS_Schedule (August 31st)
    That is really freaky!

11. Link to Post #207
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

The bald guy doesn't look anything like him IMO. On the other hand, the guy in the chopper....

I'm of the "I am skeptical but would love for it to be true" mindset. He always seemed like a good guy. He'd definitely get the women's vote! lol

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Chanie (8th September 2018), Clarity (13th September 2018), Debra (25th September 2018), KiwiElf (8th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (8th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #208
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    The bald guy doesn't look anything like him IMO. On the other hand, the guy in the chopper....

I'm of the "I am skeptical but would love for it to be true" mindset. He always seemed like a good guy. He'd definitely get the women's vote! lol
    I agree, Jake. It’s the reason why I didn’t take pay attention to it initially.

KelliAnn, the woman who made the video, talks about the possibility of him wearing a skull cap to cover the hair. Maybe? Maybe not? It sure doesn’t look like him.

I thought the blue Tiffany box thing was a strange coincidence, but perhaps it’s a New York city thing? Both Trump and JFK Jr. lived there.

In the end, it’s all speculation. I haven’t found any solid evidence that he’s still alive. At this point, it’s just wishful thinking.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Clarity (13th September 2018), Debra (25th September 2018), Ivanhoe (25th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (8th September 2018), Valerie Villars (8th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #209
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,856 times in 21,553 posts

A paper that should not be missed, at least not if your a Miles Mathis fan, as I am.

Miles Mathis presents evidence that President JFK did not die in 1963, but rather that lived on, and that the Kennedy's are competitors to, and (Mathis claims) even wealthier than their competitors, the Rockefellers. See http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Chanie (9th September 2018), Clarity (13th September 2018), Debra (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), gaiagirl (25th September 2018), mountain_jim (10th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #210
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    A paper that should not be missed, at least not if your a Miles Mathis fan, as I am.

Miles Mathis presents evidence that President JFK did not die in 1963, but rather that lived on, and that the Kennedy's are competitors to, and (Mathis claims) even wealthier than their competitors, the Rockefellers. See http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf
    Well, Paul, that paper is QUITE interesting.

Here's another one of my "insights" that I got back in 2013 and it was very tied in to the "assassination" of Kennedy. I understood that our timeline had been hijacked in a significant way on that day.

I will say it was emphasized in a big way intuitively. I understood that I had cracked some kind of code, for what it's worth.

However, me being just a human being but one quite sure of the knowings I was getting, may have misinterpreted a hijacked timeline for a hijacked government.

It's a really interesting paper.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Chanie (9th September 2018), Clarity (13th September 2018), Debra (25th September 2018), gaiagirl (25th September 2018), mountain_jim (10th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #211
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Wow. I just did a quick read of this. Will go through it again to soak in all the details, but it’s pretty mind-blowing. It makes the world seem like a carnival funhouse filled with distorting mirrors.

On Page 5: “People are not good at seeing any clues, no matter how obvious...a large majority of people are fabulously easy to fool.”

On Page 20-23: An interesting discussion on the nature of evidence.

On Page 23: I love this quote, “Jack could still be there, watching TV and eating Doritos, and no one would know the difference. You don’t find things you don’t look for, and no one has ever investigated the possibility that Jack continued to be President after November 22, 1963.”

And perhaps most noteworthy of all, on Page 84, “I have one final prediction. I predict that before 2020, a man claiming to be John F. Kennedy III will arrive on the scene, and that he will be able to prove it. He will be about 20 years of age, and he will explain that he had to remain ‘underground’ for his own safety—due to the murders of his father and grandfather. He will achieve immediate fame, of course. He will spend some time in the limelight, and then, die under mysterious circumstances, probably having to do with a plane crash.”

Again, wow, especially given the recent rumours that JFK Jr. is still alive.

The thought had occurred to me that if he is alive and the world learned about this, he’d be a Saviour-figure in their eyes—literally risen from the dead. How easy it would then be to lead this “flock” to their slaughter. I’m sure this would be true of his son as well.

So the question becomes not just, “Is JFK Jr Still Alive?” but also, “If he is alive, is he who he appears to be—i.e. the beloved son of an assassinated President who went underground to avoid a similar fate or does he represent something more sinister?”

This paper gives me lots of food for thought.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Clarity (13th September 2018), gaiagirl (25th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

The Kennedy family had connections to the Mandelas. How deep and complex that relationship was/is, I have no clue. As I pointed out in another post, JFK Jr., while attending Brown, went to South Africa during one summer break.

I'm thinking the "Mandela Effect" might tie into all of this as well. Don't ask me how, because I am clue-less there too. I'm working on it, though.

As for Mile's theory. a family member sent me a Cabal Times article on it last month. I read most of it, then thought it smart to look into who Miles is. I never turned that thought into action.

The writer of the piece has "reservations" with the theory:

Conspiracy Theory Review-Analysis; Did JFK fake his Death and take the *REAL* American Presidency Underground?

The only objection I had with Miles’ theory is that such an elaborate conspiracy may not be neccessary when all American Presidents and Presidential hopefuls are already Freemasons and compromised individuals. And that such an elaborate ruse entailed too many risks for all parties involved. As the recent exit of Ron Paul has demonstrated, the American Presidency will always be safe from the non-Elite.

My reservation can be addressed by the human factor. The Powers That Be, despite their aversion to risk, are human. And one cabal among them, the Kennedys, was far more ambitious than the rest. When JFK demonstrated that as President, he could play the American people like none had done so in the past, hamstringing them with emotion and television gimmickry, He received the blessings of the Rothschilds, the Rockerfellers, the Military-Industrial Complex and the rest of the Illuminati to consolidate the Office of the President for good.

Here’s how Miles addresses this,

This was not one faction overthrowing another. This was revolution. This was the secret and successful undermining and overthrow of a semi-Republic by a fascist alliance of oligarchs. And this was just a handful of families dominating the oligarchy for several generations. What allowed all this to happen was a perfected form of propaganda, using the latest tricks of the cinema.[…….] It was this tool that allowed the Morgan/DuPont/Kennedy coup to succeed where the other had failed, and I suggest this is the main reason the plotters allowed Kennedy to join: his connection to Hollywood and his ability to fake events. It may be that the most influential and important film of the 20th century is not Gone with the Wind or Star Wars; it is the real-life Godfather, AKA The Kennedy Assassination, with Academy Awards to Joe and Jack Kennedy for best script, best art direction, best production, best direction, best actor, and best living man playing a dead man. […….]Various billionaires had been trying to create a shadow government for many decades, with only varying degrees of success. Only Joseph Kennedy was successful.

And of course, such a conspiracy would only work on a gullible population. Like the pre-9/11 Americans at that time, who were completely trusting of their government, and saw television news religiously, as some kind of Gospel of reality.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Bruno (10th September 2018), Chanie (9th September 2018), Clarity (13th September 2018), Debra (1st October 2018), gaiagirl (25th September 2018), mountain_jim (10th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #213
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Kennedy family had connections to the Mandelas. How deep and complex that relationship was/is, I have no clue. As I pointed out in another post, JFK Jr., while attending Brown, went to South Africa during one summer break.

I'm thinking the "Mandela Effect" might tie into all of this as well. Don't ask me how, because I am clue-less there too. I'm working on it, though.

As for Mile's theory. a family member sent me a Cabal Times article on it last month. I read most of it, then thought it smart to look into who Miles is. I never turned that thought into action.

Conspiracy Theory Review-Analysis; Did JFK fake his Death and take the *REAL* American Presidency Underground?

The only objection I had with Miles’ theory is that such an elaborate conspiracy may not be neccessary when all American Presidents and Presidential hopefuls are already Freemasons and compromised individuals. And that such an elaborate ruse entailed too many risks for all parties involved. As the recent exit of Ron Paul has demonstrated, the American Presidency will always be safe from the non-Elite.

My reservation can be addressed by the human factor. The Powers That Be, despite their aversion to risk, are human. And one cabal among them, the Kennedys, was far more ambitious than the rest. When JFK demonstrated that as President, he could play the American people like none had done so in the past, hamstringing them with emotion and television gimmickry, He received the blessings of the Rothschilds, the Rockerfellers, the Military-Industrial Complex and the rest of the Illuminati to consolidate the Office of the President for good.

Here’s how Miles addresses this,

This was not one faction overthrowing another. This was revolution. This was the secret and successful undermining and overthrow of a semi-Republic by a fascist alliance of oligarchs. And this was just a handful of families dominating the oligarchy for several generations. What allowed all this to happen was a perfected form of propaganda, using the latest tricks of the cinema.[…….] It was this tool that allowed the Morgan/DuPont/Kennedy coup to succeed where the other had failed, and I suggest this is the main reason the plotters allowed Kennedy to join: his connection to Hollywood and his ability to fake events. It may be that the most influential and important film of the 20th century is not Gone with the Wind or Star Wars; it is the real-life Godfather, AKA The Kennedy Assassination, with Academy Awards to Joe and Jack Kennedy for best script, best art direction, best production, best direction, best actor, and best living man playing a dead man. […….]Various billionaires had been trying to create a shadow government for many decades, with only varying degrees of success. Only Joseph Kennedy was successful.

And of course, such a conspiracy would only work on a gullible population. Like the pre-9/11 Americans at that time, who were completely trusting of their government, and saw television news religiously, as some kind of Gospel of reality.
    Thanks for that link, Noelle. I will check it out. I will also await more on your Mandela theory. 🙂

I think part of the appeal of the JFK Jr. rumour is that people have a deep-seated yearning for what he represents—a return to innocence, the pre-assassination, pre-9/11 days when they trusted the TV news and the government.

The giddy excitement that we’ve witnessed since the rumour began is just a hint of what would happen if he ever set foot on a public stage and announced, “Here I am!”

When I worked with troubled youth, I used to encounter a few who had incredible charisma. I would tell them that I could feel that energy and remind them that it was an amazing gift. I’d caution them to use it wisely because people with great charisma have the power to lead people in either direction—they can raise people up or pull them down the wrong path.

I guess that would be my concern if JFK Jr. were still alive. He was so charismatic. People would follow him blindly, especially if he came back from the dead. I don’t know where he would lead them.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Clarity (13th September 2018), Debra (1st October 2018), gaiagirl (25th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #214
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Prior to the Presidency of JFK, the powerful families and very wealthy could be seen to be in the smoked filled room, from which directives were issued.

Since then, another layer of indirection has been added. We fight over theater; only a few ridiculed tin-foil-hat conspiracy theory nut cases even speculate as to the nature of who or what is behind the curtain that is behind the curtain.

When I was a child, those who read the paper (such as the New York Times or the Herald Tribune) might actually know that families such as the Rockefellers, the Bushes, the Harrimans, the Duponts, the Mellons, the Morgans, the Carnegies, the Dulles brothers, the Dillons, the Warburgs, and so forth were very powerful and wealthy families that pulled strings behind the curtain. The names of individuals in these families might show up in actual news articles, offering a glimpse to the common person of their comings and goings. Since the end of George Bush's presidency in 1992, only puppets such as their idiot or bastard children or Manchurian candidates have become President.

Even with Trump, the theatre continues. Though he at least seems to be a smart, aware front man, he still is likely a front man for powers that we're still guessing at.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Chanie (9th September 2018), Clarity (13th September 2018), gaiagirl (25th September 2018), mountain_jim (10th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

I guess that would be my concern if JFK Jr. were still alive. He was so charismatic. People would follow him blindly, especially if he came back from the dead. I don’t know where he would lead them.
    I agree with you. I know little about him, save for what I've been able to read or watch online.

The Mandela Effect popped into my mind immediately with one of the Q drops from late August (see below). There are quite a few theories that try to explain it, including changes in our magnetic field and "dissolving consensus" on history. Then, again, someone might be really tinkering with the history books.

Buy a history book published 20 years ago.
    Buy a history book published 10 years ago.
    Buy a history book published this year.
    Compare.
    Focus on WWI/WWII
    Something ALARMING will be discovered.
    Q

And Paul...

Quote Even with Trump, the theatre continues. Though he at least seems to be a smart, aware front man, he still is likely a front man for powers that we're still guessing at.
    It certainly seems like theatrics, or a show.

Some out there believe Trump is a time traveler (based on the Ingersoll Lockwood books. There's a thread on them here) or was able to glimpse the future with a Tesla device.
    Last edited by Noelle; 9th September 2018 at 23:48.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Chanie (9th September 2018), gaiagirl (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #216
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some people are saying that John Kennedy Jr. and his wife Carolyn attended the recent Trump rally in Las Vegas. I think there is a resemblance to the couple that attended the rallies in Ohio and Pennsylvania. If it’s them, they’re playing different characters this time.

See: https://mobile.twitter.com/onemore4_...05011132608512
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/Odonata_A...97487814090753

Name:	73B25621-A17E-436C-B714-51AA0CA2117D.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	539.6 KB
ID:	39147  
    Attached Images  

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Noelle (25th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #217
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

According to KelliAnn, this couple has been identified as Gil and Maryanne Markarian from Texas.
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/777KAB1/s...53440966664198

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Noelle (25th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #218
    Thanks

I see a resemblance. I want to say her earrings may be Qs, but zooming in gives me too many pixels. I'm referring to the photo in the tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/onemore4_...608512/photo/1

For me, JoeM (Storm Is Upon Us on YT) remains a strong candidate. Maybe a week ago, he tweeted a vid that he did in Dec. 2017. I compared it to JFK Jr.'s voice in an Barbara Walters' interview, and they are similar.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Chanie (25th September 2018), gaiagirl (25th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #219
    Language
    English
    Thanks

According to KelliAnn, this couple has been identified as Gil and Maryanne Markarian from Texas.
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/777KAB1/s...53440966664198
    I presume that this is the Mary Ann Markarian in question:

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Chanie (25th September 2018), Debra (25th September 2018), gaiagirl (25th September 2018), Noelle (25th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #220
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... and this would be her husband, Gilbert Markarian (from https://christianmediasummit.wordpress.com/team/):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gilbert Markarian began his career on Wall Street as an accountant, but not long afterward, the gift of business entrepreneurism motivated him to purchase a company franchise. Within a very short period of time, with God’s help and Gilbert’s outstanding skills, he realized the dream of being the #1 franchise in the country! During this time, Gilbert also became involved in the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International and was asked to become an International Director. Gilbert has hosted Christian television, along with his singer/songwriter wife, Mary Ann, for the past 14 years. He also hosts a monthly Christian meeting called the “Breakfast of Champions”, to encourage business men and women in their faith. Gilbert is the President and founder of Universal Business Consultants, a company that works with over 600 business clientele to assist them in creating strategic alliances.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Chanie (25th September 2018), Debra (25th September 2018), Noelle (25th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1 11 20 LastLast