+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 4 14 20 LastLast

Thread: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,657 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

Thanks - I remember seeing that post during a busy day and clicking on by..

I thought I recalled Q distancing himself from the R speculation in his later drops, though.

Still have some catching up to do.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Chanie (1st August 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

I thought I recalled Q distancing himself from the R speculation in his later drops, though.

"Q" did write, in response to question from an Anon about "R", that: "There is only Q."

I assume we can all agree that is not the same as saying JFK, Jr. is alive.

With all the "what ifs" going around, I have a couple of my own:

What if JFK Jr. did die, whether by a plane crash or otherwise?

What if they have us chasing our tails so that we don't get off our butts and actually do something?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Chanie (1st August 2018), Debra (2nd August 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

I think Q made a statement that “there is only Q.” Something like that.

I’m not really following it from a Q and/or R perspective. I do keep an eye on the posts relating to Q, but as a Canadian, I’m not as engaged in American politics except in terms of how it might affect us or the world and also, out of general interest.

But as I mentioned in one of my early posts, I do feel some connection to JFK Jr as he was very much a part of my childhood history. Looking back, I realize that it was pretty traumatic for my five year old self to learn about his father’s death and then, to follow the TV coverage that followed—this was before the era when parents monitored what their children watched on TV. I was literally glued to the TV for days with my nose practically pressed against the screen. That’s mainly why I have some interest in the story.

I am wondering if the story was intentionally leaked—the rumour started—for some official reason. If it’s disinformation, I guess it’s just another distraction although I don’t feel it’s really interfering with my ability to pay attention to what else is going on in the world.

If it’s true, it could be part of a bigger plan to gradually reveal the truth to the public. If it’s true and they don’t want the public to know, I can’t fathom why they’d take the risk of appearing in public. That just doesn’t make sense to me.

I suspect that if the story is true, they want the truth to gradually seep into people’s awareness—that would be kinder than just suddenly dropping the truth on us.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

"Q" did write, in response to question from an Anon about "R", that: "There is only Q."

What if they have us chasing our tails so that we don't get off our butts and actually do something?
    Sorry, Satori. I was typing my answer to Mountain_Jim when you were posting this.

I can’t speak for other people, but I feel that I am pretty engaged in my own small corner of the world and am making a positive difference where I can. I don’t feel my researching the rumour is interfering with that.

But I can see your point, especially if people become obsessed to the point where they’re not paying attention to what’s happening in the world or fail to take action where they can. The same could be said of almost any alternative subject, including the Q posts. I guess it’s useful to bring a degree of mindfulness to these things.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Debra (3rd August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Satori (1st August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st August 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)

Sorry, Satori. I was typing my answer to Mountain_Jim when you were posting this.

I can’t speak for other people, but I feel that I am pretty engaged in my own small corner of the world and am making a positive difference where I can. I don’t feel my researching the rumour is interfering with that.

But I can see your point, especially if people become obsessed to the point where they’re not paying attention to what’s happening in the world or fail to take action where they can. The same could be said of almost any alternative subject, including the Q posts. I guess it’s useful to bring a degree of mindfulness to these things.
    Agreed. All "Q" was stating is, that RAnon is NOT "Q".

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Can voice prints be altered? Has anyone compared the speech prints of Kennedy and Fusca?

I did notice that Fusca’s hands are similar to Kennedy’s hands. I also noticed that the woman in the photo thought to possibly be kennedy’s wife Carolyn, has a very pointed forefinger. I don’t think surgery would have been done on the hands...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Chanie (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018)

12. Link to Post #67
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Can voice prints be altered? Has anyone compared the speech prints of Kennedy and Fusca?

I did notice that Fusca’s hands are similar to Kennedy’s hands. I also noticed that the woman in the photo thought to possibly be kennedy’s wife Carolyn, has a very pointed forefinger. I don’t think surgery would have been done on the hands...
    Yes they can. Surgery on the larynx or other parts of the throat would also alter a person's voice.

If memory serves, Adobe recently bought out software (audio "Photoshop") which can accurately mimic another person's voice; all that's needed is a recorded voice sample and you too could sound like JFK Jnr, Sierra (or anyone else). Buttttttt... only in recorded format, not live (as far as I know - I could be wrong about that!)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 1st August 2018 at 01:28.

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

Agreed. All "Q" was stating is, that RAnon is NOT "Q".
    The 'JFK Jr is alive' thing came out of an 8chan anon posting shortly after Q took a break after July 4th...
    Praying Medic posted on his Twitter account posts #65==>#71 & made the following video:

Note: Praying Medic brings up the 'R Anon' claiming to be Q and that JFK Jr was still alive...

Q Anon July 25 - From Sea To Shining Sea
    (Jul 25, 2018)

VIDEO

https://youtu.be/sd8dg6KPKXA?t=28m5s

Praying Medic recently tweeted....

67) The backstory on R anon:

Shortly after #Qanon posted on July 4th, someone going under the name R anon showed up on 8chan.

9:29 AM - 25 Jul 2018

68) R anon suggested that the plan was for #Qanon to cease posting because he was taking over.

9:29 AM - 25 Jul 2018
    From where I sit, since 'R anon' was making a false claim that s/he was Q, then through deductive reasoning, one can then reason that 'R anon's' claim that JFK jr is still alive is also a false claim.
    Last edited by turiya; 1st August 2018 at 01:50.

14. Link to Post #69
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)

Thanks for pointing out your observations about the hands, Sierra. When I get time, I will take a look at that.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018)

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

As I definitely am heels to the ground type, I cannot comment about piloting matters. However, I remembered reading somewhere that the night before taking his flight, John Kennedy was invited to visit Dick Scaife of the Mellon millions or billions just about the time a story was going around that he might run for the Presidency. Also, I wondered why he called his magazine "George." Another piece of information tied daddy Bush to the assassination on that day in Texas. What do you think the latter would fear if John John became President? Another item. Dick Scaife was connected with a CIA outfit in NYC the head of which was the 1973 head of the CIA who was subsequently murdered. Also, the New Jersey airport is full of Mafia Agents who could empty the reserve tank of fuel and jam the appropriate mechanism at a "FULL" reading. Just another little alternative to consider.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Chanie (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st August 2018)

18. Link to Post #71
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    From where I sit, since 'R anon' was making a false claim that s/he was Q, then through deductive reasoning, one can then reason that 'R anon's' claim that JFK jr is still alive is also a false claim.
    My current best guess is that R was fake, but that R knowingly dropped the truth bomb that JFK Jr was still alive. For now, Q doesn't want to touch the matter of JFK Jr with a ten foot pole, and by (correctly) observing that R was not a genuine authorized replacement for himself, Q distanced himself a bit further from this JFK Jr matter.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Chanie (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018)

20. Link to Post #72
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

I don’t know where the rumours began. Perhaps Paul might remember? I know I read that one person on another website had been following the rumour since April of this year.
    What I know of the genesis of this rumor, I wrote in the Opening Post to this thread, and my current speculation, I wrote in Post #71, just above this present post.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Chanie (1st August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018)

22. Link to Post #73
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    As I definitely am heels to the ground type, I cannot comment about piloting matters. However, I remembered reading somewhere that the night before taking his flight, John Kennedy was invited to visit Dick Scaife of the Mellon millions or billions just about the time a story was going around that he might run for the Presidency. Also, I wondered why he called his magazine "George." Another piece of information tied daddy Bush to the assassination on that day in Texas. What do you think the latter would fear if John John became President? Another item. Dick Scaife was connected with a CIA outfit in NYC the head of which was the 1973 head of the CIA who was subsequently murdered. Also, the New Jersey airport is full of Mafia Agents who could empty the reserve tank of fuel and jam the appropriate mechanism at a "FULL" reading. Just another little alternative to consider.
    To my knowledge, the Piper Saratoga doesn't have reserve fuel tanks, just two interconnected tanks in each wing of different capacities (four in total - see diagram below).

Name:  Saratoga Plan Fuel Tanks.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  47.5 KB

However, good pilots of smaller airplanes check the fuel contents (physically removing the fuel caps & looking at the contents in addition to the gauges as part of their preflight checks, before every flight - they sometimes use a type of "dipstick" for the non-aviation-minded. In the Saratoga's case it has an external fuel indicator fitted to each inboard tank). Another mandatory preflight "check" is to physically drain a small quantity of fuel from each tank into a clear container to check for water, sediment or other contaminants. (it kinda looks like a short test-tube or a small clear plastic glass).

Yeah, there are a few pilots who get lazy and don't do the pre-flight checks (and they don't usually live long!), however, I don't believe Kennedy was one of them. By all accounts he was very careful & thorough with his flying.

This aircraft does require the pilot to switch tanks (between left and right sides) every hour or so to keep the tanks "in balance". This procedure is quite common in some aircraft. (Some other small aircraft do this automatically with a "both" [tanks/sides] fuel selector).

For the record, the initial trip from Essex to Martha's Vineyard would only have taken a little over an hour in the Saratoga, then a short flight after to their final destination, and would have needed 20 - 25 gallons of fuel. Depending on the type of trip, you always carry more than you need, usually a minimum "reserve" of an hour. (The Saratoga has a usable fuel capacity of 102 gallons). I do not know how much fuel JFK Jnr's plane was actually carrying, but with only three occupants & luggage (it's a six-seater airplane), it's possible he may have filled the tanks and still been within maximum weight limits. If that was the case, it could have stayed in the air for over five hrs.

There are dozens of ways to tamper with an aircraft, including the more "woo woo" hacking the auto pilot. According to the official NTSB report, "everything was working".
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 1st August 2018 at 08:57.

23. Link to Post #74
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    My current best guess is that R was fake, but that R knowingly dropped the truth bomb that JFK Jr was still alive. For now, Q doesn't want to touch the matter of JFK Jr with a ten foot pole, and by (correctly) observing that R was not a genuine authorized replacement for himself, Q distanced himself a bit further from this JFK Jr matter.
    I agree Paul (sorry Turiya! ) - the theory that JFK Jnr is alive (along with Michael Jackson, Joan Rivers... and Elvis... etc!) has been around a lot longer than "Q"... (or "R Anon")
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 1st August 2018 at 10:25.

24. Link to Post #75
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    If JFK Jr. died in that plane crash, I agree that there is a very good chance that he was murdered.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018)

26. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

It may be that someone deliverately leaked the truth in order to get people talking and to prepare them for the official confirmation that he and Carolyn are still alive.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2018)

28. Link to Post #77
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree Paul (sorry Turiya! ) - the theory that JFK Jnr is alive (along with Michael Jackson, Joan Rivers... and Elvis... etc!) has been around a lot longer than "Q"... (or "R Anon")
    That made me laugh—it conjured up visions of them all coming out on stage at once. I think I’d pay tickets for that show! 😊 I think this is one reason why people are inclined to dismiss the possibility. It sounds like just another dead person conspiracy theory.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018)

30. Link to Post #78
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

There are dozens of ways to tamper with an aircraft, including the more "woo woo" hacking the auto pilot. According to the official NTSB report, "everything was working".
    I am approaching the research from a genealogical standpoint. Having studied the 2018 Moon Township rally film footage, it is clear to me that a number of people in the bleachers behind Trump knew each other. It felt like a family reunion of sorts. Some of them also seemed to know the JFK Jr. guy. The one woman looks a lot like Carolyn’s step-sister. If I can prove that the people in that crowd were Freemans, my next question will be: Why was Carolyn Bessette’s extended family at that rally and given the best seats in the house?

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), mountain_jim (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2018)

32. Link to Post #79
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Thank you Kiwi. A so-called 'truth bomb' has everything to do with having factual information/evidence to support the claim. Whereas, a 'theory' can live in the minds of many that want to 'believe' in the tooth fairy long after the body has disintegrated into being the excrement of earthworms (yes - I'm calling it total WS! ... along with the rest of your examples of notable 'walking dead' theoretical beliefs.)
    Last edited by turiya; 1st August 2018 at 14:16.

33. Link to Post #80
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YiZnOExskRQ/
    Here’s a breakdown of what I noticed on this video coverage of the 2018 Moon Township, Pennsylvania Trump rally:

6:00 The JFK Jr guy is in the top left corner holding signs.

6:12 At the front, you can see the JFK Jr. guy’s two children. The woman who looks like Caroline Kennedy is beside them.

6:40 The woman who is said to be Carolyn Bessette is to the left in a hat and black top with a scooped neckline. She is beside the man wearing a red vest. The little girl in the red hat is to the left of the JFK guy at the very top.

6:49 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

7:11 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

9:04 The Carolyn person looks over in the direction of the two blonde women. This is right after Trump talks about the fake media and bad people.

10:23 The Carolyn person looks over again. The two people in red on each side of her do too. It seems like the blonde who looks like Melanie Griffith is shouting something.

10:25 The tall man behind the JFK Jr. guy makes some kind of hand gesture and speaks to him. I think he might be telling him to put his signs down—that he can’t see. The little girl is watching this exchange. The girl in khaki who is said to be JFK Jr.’s daughter and the blonde wave to someone directly in front of the camera. Is there someone on the floor (which faces the podium) that they recognize?

10:40 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

11:30 He pushes up his glasses again. The girl in khaki and the blonde beside her are talking.

12:15 Trump talks about 1999.

12:34 Trump says 1999 again. Is it a coincidence that this happens to be the year JFK Jr. died in a plane crash?

13:40 The Melanie Griffith blonde is taking a video, including the JFK Jr. guy in it.

13:54 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

14:40 An Asian woman asks the Carolyn person to take a photo of her. She does. I don’t think they know each other.

15:30 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

16:06 He pushes up his glasses again.

16:10 And again.

16:30 Trump says, “Fake news” and then, turns around and looks in the JFK Jr. guy’s direction. He did this at the 2017 Ohio rally too.

17:53 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

18:22 He moves over to stand behind the little girl in the red cap. He is taking pictures.

19:30 He pushes up his glasses.

20:02 He pushes up his glasses again.

20:30 And again.

21:10 Trump talks about fake news again. He says the word “fake” three times and then, turns and looks in the direction of the Carolyn woman.

22:43 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

23:23 He pushes up his glasses again.

23:57 And again.

25:20 He strokes his moustache for a moment and then, adjusts his glasses.

25:30 The girl in khaki switches places with the blonde woman beside her.

25:51 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

25:54 Trump says that wages haven’t been this good in 19 years. That seems like an odd number to cite until you stop and realize that JFK Jr. died 19 years ago.

27:41 The JFK Jr guy adjusts his glasses.

27:47 Then, he adjusts them again.

29:33 And again.

30:15 And again.

30:38 And again.

31:18 And again.

32:05 And again.

32:54 And again.

33:49 And again.

34:28 And again.

35:25 And again.

35:38 The JFK Jr. guy is talking to the little girl in the red hat.

35:51 He adjusts his glasses.

36:04 The little girl in the red hat moves closer to him.

36:20 The JFK Jr. guy adjusts his glasses.

36:29 He adjusts them again.

37:08 And again.

38:14 And again.

38:50 And again.

After this point, the camera begins to cut off the heads of the people in the top row so it’s hard to observe what’s going on up there. I am going to check out other film versions of this event.

I guess the main observation here is about the ill-fitting glasses. I’ve worn glasses all my life and have occasionally had ones that were loose, but I don’t recall ever having to adjust them so frequently.

It could be a nervous gesture. I knew someone once who did this when he talked to someone. It was like a nervous twitch. If this is the case, I’m not sure why the JFK Jr. guy would be nervous. He’s sitting way at the top on his own and not really talking to anyone except the little girl.

My guess is that these are not prescription glasses and that they’re not fitted by an optician.

The other noteworthy things are:
    1) Trump’s references to fake news, how he looks over at them as he says it and how he did this twice during his speech.
    2) His reference to 1999 and how he said it twice and
    3) His reference to it being 19 years ago.

I guess it could be a coincidence, but it feels like an inside joke.
    Last edited by Chanie; 7th August 2018 at 16:48. Reason: Replaced YouTube Link With BitChute One Because YouTube One Was Taken Down

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 4 14 20 LastLast