+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 5 15 20 LastLast

Thread: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Re: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

Chanie, thanks for all the great observations.

Take a look at JFK,jr guys nose around 11:48, it's more obvious when he turns sideways, but it photographs bright white - different from the rest of his face. Could this mean some sort of fake nose/make up? Also, to me, in earlier frames his nose looks somewhat different than at previous rallies.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Chanie (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    I guess the main observation here is about the ill-fitting glasses. I’ve worn glasses all my life and have occasionally had ones that were loose, but I don’t recall ever having to adjust them so frequently.
    A couple of times (I haven't checked all of them) that he adjusted his glasses, it was right after he had looked down. I got the sense that the glasses didn't hold their position when he looked down.

===

P.S. -- After looking at more times he adjusted his glasses, he does it even when he has not just looked down.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st August 2018 at 17:26.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chanie (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I guess the main observation here is about the ill-fitting glasses. I’ve worn glasses all my life and have occasionally had ones that were loose, but I don’t recall ever having to adjust them so frequently.
    A couple of times (I haven't checked all of them) that he adjusted his glasses, it was right after he had looked down. I got the sense that the glasses didn't hold their position when he looked down.

But . . . see my post above (#81) if he had a fake nose . . . .added to ill-fitting glasses.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Chanie (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    But . . . see my post above (#81) if he had a fake nose . . . .added to ill-fitting glasses.
    Yes - now that I look at more of his glass adjustments - I too am suspecting a fake nose combined with fake glasses. Thanks.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Chanie (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Among other things, I expected (hoped) that Turiya's posts #30 and #36 on this thread would have put an end to the JFK, Jr. speculation. Even if he is alive, which I doubt, this guy is not JFK, Jr.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st August 2018), turiya (1st August 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Thanks, Satori... But, as it appears, logical, rational & well-grounded thinking is running in short supply.
    Last edited by turiya; 1st August 2018 at 19:02.

12. Link to Post #87
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    From where I sit, since 'R anon' was making a false claim that s/he was Q, then through deductive reasoning, one can then reason that 'R anon's' claim that JFK jr is still alive is also a false claim.
    My current best guess is that R was fake, but that R knowingly dropped the truth bomb that JFK Jr was still alive. For now, Q doesn't want to touch the matter of JFK Jr with a ten foot pole, and by (correctly) observing that R was not a genuine authorized replacement for himself, Q distanced himself a bit further from this JFK Jr matter.
    I agree Paul (sorry Turiya! ) - the theory that JFK Jnr is alive (along with Michael Jackson, Joan Rivers... and Elvis... etc!) has been around a lot longer than "Q"... (or "R Anon")
    Thank you Kiwi. A so-called 'truth bomb' has everything to do with having factual information/evidence to support the claim. Whereas, a 'theory' can live in the minds of many that want to 'believe' in the tooth fairy long after the body has disintegrated into being the excrement of earthworms (yes - I'm calling it total WS! ... along with the rest of your examples of notable 'walking dead' theoretical beliefs.)
    LOL

Well, for the record, (with the exception of Elvis), I do believe they were all murdered including JFK Jnr; that's as far as my "conspiracy theory" beliefs go on the ahhh,... topic(s) . (And I think "R-Anon" is an imposter - perhaps a useful one by drawing attention to it). But, for the sake of the "What if?", I was trying to be objective, (and will continue to do so) primarily with factual information on Kennedy's airplane/flight that provided a counter argument/spin to what the fakestream media reported.

(I did say it was highly improbable,... but not impossible).

I don't "know". (Does anyone? Really? ) .
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 1st August 2018 at 21:23.

13. Link to Post #88
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Chanie, thanks for all the great observations.

Take a look at JFK,jr guys nose around 11:48, it's more obvious when he turns sideways, but it photographs bright white - different from the rest of his face. Could this mean some sort of fake nose/make up? Also, to me, in earlier frames his nose looks somewhat different than at previous rallies.
    I looked at the footage and can see what you mean. I can’t tell if it’s the lighting or not, but it’s pretty obvious that the man is dressing up as some kind of character or is in disguise. Compare his look to the other people in the crowd.

On another note, have you noticed how much the little girl in the red hat looks like John’s sister Caroline’s girls when they were young—Rose and Tatiana?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2018)

15. Link to Post #89
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

From where I sit, since 'R anon' was making a false claim that s/he was Q, then through deductive reasoning, one can then reason that 'R anon's' claim that JFK jr is still alive is also a false claim.
    My current best guess is that R was fake, but that R knowingly dropped the truth bomb that JFK Jr was still alive. For now, Q doesn't want to touch the matter of JFK Jr with a ten foot pole, and by (correctly) observing that R was not a genuine authorized replacement for himself, Q distanced himself a bit further from this JFK Jr matter.
    I agree Paul (sorry Turiya! ) - the theory that JFK Jnr is alive (along with Michael Jackson, Joan Rivers... and Elvis... etc!) has been around a lot longer than "Q"... (or "R Anon")
    Thank you Kiwi. A so-called 'truth bomb' has everything to do with having factual information/evidence to support the claim. Whereas, a 'theory' can live in the minds of many that want to 'believe' in the tooth fairy long after the body has disintegrated into being the excrement of earthworms (yes - I'm calling it total WS! ... along with the rest of your examples of notable 'walking dead' theoretical beliefs.)
    LOL

Well, for the record, (with the exception of Elvis), I do believe they were all murdered including JFK Jnr; that's as far as my "conspiracy theory" beliefs go on the ahhh,... topic(s) . (And I think "R-Anon" is an imposter - perhaps a useful one by drawing attention to it). But, for the sake of the "What if?", I was trying to be objective, (and will continue to do so) primarily with factual information on Kennedy's airplane/flight that provided a counter argument/spin to what the fakestream media reported.

(I did say it was highly improbable,... but not impossible).

I don't "know". (Does anyone? Really? ) .
    That’s my approach as well, KiwiElf. I may come to the conclusion that there is no evidence to substantiate the rumour or that my theory is completely wrong, but I won’t do this until I have done the research.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), turiya (1st August 2018)

17. Link to Post #90
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was reading this article about JFK Jr’s 1996 wedding and noticed that Carolyn’s sister Lisa as well as her brother-in-law Michael Roman attended.
    See: https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...=.2b5f587ef6c5

This next article indicates that Lisa and Michael read scriptures at the wedding.
    See: http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/...ticle-1.740239

This means that if you’re trying to track down family, you might need to look for the name Lisa Roman rather than Bessette. Keep in mind that it was twenty-two years ago. People get divorced. Her name could have changed again.

Then, I happened to read this article about how there was a Michael Roman working for Donald Trump. I believe he may have left this year? As I mentioned earlier, I follow the broad strokes of American politics, but not the fine details so I was taken aback when I read this.
    See: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...r-roman-403138

Could Lisa’s husband be working for Trump?

The answer is no, I don’t think so. Due to some other research I’m working on, I think they are two different men, but it’s a coincidence isn’t it?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), Noelle (2nd August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018)

19. Link to Post #91
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Liz Crokin has tweeted about an article on this subject.
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/LizCrokin...92927888117760
    Here’s the article: https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-...ome-its-leader

Liz believes the rumour is true and says she started talking about it months ago, but having read the article, I could see where the rumour might have been planted in order to discredit the Q movement.

However, this doesn’t explain why this JFK Jr guy and his extended family were given the best seats in the house at the PA rally. Also, why hasn’t he been brought forward to quickly squash the rumour? It’s odd.

I’m going to stick to good old-fashioned research. It’s not as glamorous as posting on Twitter or YouTube, but if you put in the time, sometimes you hit the jackpot in terms of answers.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (2nd August 2018), Noelle (2nd August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018)

21. Link to Post #92
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I was reading this article about JFK Jr’s 1996 wedding and noticed that Carolyn’s sister Lisa as well as her brother-in-law Michael Roman attended.
    See: https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...=.2b5f587ef6c5

This next article indicates that Lisa and Michael read scriptures at the wedding.
    See: http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/...ticle-1.740239

This means that if you’re trying to track down family, you might need to look for the name Lisa Roman rather than Bessette. Keep in mind that it was twenty-two years ago. People get divorced. Her name could have changed again.

Then, I happened to read this article about how there was a Michael Roman working for Donald Trump. I believe he may have left this year? As I mentioned earlier, I follow the broad strokes of American politics, but not the fine details so I was taken aback when I read this.
    See: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...r-roman-403138

Could Lisa’s husband be working for Trump?

The answer is no, I don’t think so. Due to some other research I’m working on, I think they are two different men, but it’s a coincidence isn’t it?
    Funny. I had that sort of "coincidence" happen to me yesterday. I was going through Trump's recent executive orders and found a "William Cooper" nominated by Trump to be General Counsel of the Department of Energy. (Announcement is here.) It was just a week or so ago that I posted on the Q thread about what a shocker it would be that the late William Cooper (conspiracy theorists/author of Behold a Pale Horse) is on the Q team. Sorry if it's a little off-topic, but I just wanted to share that synchronicity.
    Last edited by Noelle; 2nd August 2018 at 16:16.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd August 2018), Chanie (2nd August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (2nd August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018)

23. Link to Post #93
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    Funny. I had that sort of "coincidence" happen to me yesterday. I was going through Trump's recent executive orders and found a "William Cooper" nominated by Trump to be General Counsel of the Department of Energy. (Announcement is here.) It was just a week or so ago that I posted on the Q thread on what a shocker it would be that the late William Cooper (conspiracy theorists/author of Behold a Pale Horse) is on the Q team. Sorry if it's a little off-topic, but I just wanted to share that synchronicity.
    You’re absolutely right about the synchronicity thing, Noelle. It seems to play an important role in research.

Years ago, I would have spotted that Roman-Trump thing and taken off down that wrong path only to discover later that I’d wasted a lot of time on the wrong bit of information. Now, I just make note of it and move on.

I once had an interesting bit of synchronicity happen to me. Someone contacted me with a research request, but gave me only the vaguest of details. I truly didn’t know where to begin. So, I just got up and walked over to a bookshelf in a place that held literally thousands upon thousands of records; took a random book off the shelf; opened it up to a random page and there was the information. Once I had that information, I was able to do a deeper search.

I truly think our higher selves and/or guides work with us when it comes to this sort of thing.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (2nd August 2018), Noelle (2nd August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

25. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

I'm not that good a computer technician, so hope this pictures comes up.

Note: Sorry couldn't post the picture - go to:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=lisa...sEXZccZeiC9nM:

But to me this picture of Michael Roman - profile view, looks like it could be the same Michael Roman that worked for Trump refer to pix of Trump employee here;
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...r-roman-403138
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 2nd August 2018 at 16:52.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Chanie (2nd August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (2nd August 2018), Noelle (2nd August 2018)

27. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not that good a computer technician, so hope this pictures comes up.

Note: Sorry couldn't post the picture - go to:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=lisa...sEXZccZeiC9nM:

But to me this picture of Michael Roman - profile view, looks like it could be the same Michael Roman that worked for Trump refer to pix of Trump employee here;
    Thanks, Ba-ba-Ra. The first link doesn’t bring up a specific photo for me so it’s hard to make a comparison, but I’ll tuck that in the back of my mind and re-visit it if necessary. At the moment, I’m looking at some other research that would suggest they’re two different guys.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (2nd August 2018), Noelle (2nd August 2018)

29. Link to Post #96
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Chanie; 3rd August 2018 at 03:23.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (3rd August 2018), Noelle (3rd August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018)

31. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

According to the text below the picture, the main person pictured in that article is White House counsel Don McGahn, Roman's boss in the Whitehouse, not Michael (Mike) Roman.

This article shows the names of some 16 people in the Whitehouse who have ties to Koch. It shows the images of 15 of these 16. The image for Michael Roman is blanked out. The article is: White House in Chaos: Koch Brothers In Position for the Next Phase.

If I were Chanie, I might take a second glance at the other evidence I had that these were not the same Michael Roman's .

P.S. -- This page has several pictures of these people, from 1997, but the people are not named: https://rememberingcbk.wordpress.com...ssibly-carole/
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd August 2018 at 03:40.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd August 2018), Chanie (3rd August 2018), Debra (6th August 2018), KiwiElf (3rd August 2018), Noelle (3rd August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #98
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think Carolyn’s sister Lisa is living in Michigan and is, according to one source, “now single.” I knew that the Mike Roman who worked for Trump was married to another woman so I didn’t feel it could be the same man. Now that I know Lisa’s single again, it’s possible the one in Trump’s office is her ex-husband. So far, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of personal information on him.

However, there are a LOT of men by that name in the U.S.A. so for now, I’m assuming it’s just a coincidence.

I’ve also found photos of what I believe might be Lisa’s son and also, what I think is an uncle (on her mother’s side) in Florida. Both men look a lot like John’s wife Carolyn.

For privacy reasons, I won’t go into any more detail than that. I’m really just trying to locate photos that I can then match to the faces at the rally.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (3rd August 2018), Noelle (3rd August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018)

35. Link to Post #99
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

According to the text below the picture, the main person pictured in that article is White House counsel Don McGahn, Roman's boss in the Whitehouse.

This article shows the names of some 16 people in the Whitehouse who have ties to Koch. It shows the images of 15 of these 16. The image for Michael Roman is blanked out. The article is: White House in Chaos: Koch Brothers In Position for the Next Phase.

If I were Chanie, I might take a second glance at the other evidence I had that these were not the same Michael Roman's .

P.S. -- This page has several pictures of these people, from 1997, but the people are not named: https://rememberingcbk.wordpress.com...ssibly-carole/
    Do you mean the evidence that I (Chanie) had? I think that’s what you’re saying?

It turned out that I was tracking down the wrong Michael and Lisa. This often happens in genealogical research. You’ll be going full steam ahead and then, suddenly realize it’s the wrong person and have to back track to the beginning and start all over again. It’s par for the course with this type of research.

Now that I know they likely divorced, it’s possible Lisa’s Michael and Trump’s Michael are the same person, but I’d have to know a lot more about him before I’d feel comfortable making that conclusion and at a glance, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of personal information on him.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd August 2018 at 04:00.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), Noelle (3rd August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018)

37. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do you mean the evidence that I (Chanie) had? I think that’s what you’re saying?
    I think that's what I meant, yes .

But follow your nose on this.

I just found it rather suspicious that Mike Roman was the one ex-Koch worker whose image was blanked out in that White House in Chaos article.

there doesn’t seem to be a lot of personal information on him.
    Indeed ... not a lot.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd August 2018), Chanie (3rd August 2018), Debra (3rd August 2018), Noelle (3rd August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 5 15 20 LastLast