+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 7 17 20 LastLast

Thread: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

1. Link to Post #121
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Default Re: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

I happened to be looking at photos of John Kennedy Jr. tonight and noticed something.

In close-up photos where he is looking straight at the camera, you can see that his right eye (on the left side of the screen) appears to be more open than his left eye. His left eye (on the right side of the screen) seems to slant down. I’m not sure if I’m explaining this very well, but if you compare these photos of JFK Jr. to the man who appeared at the rally, you will see that the rally man has the same thing with his eyes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	A66104CC-4DEB-4643-8416-617C7F94E774.jpeg
Views:	127
Size:	719.4 KB
ID:	38694   Click image for larger version

Name:	0470C9D6-36C2-4D5F-A187-3C88AD7B5505.jpeg
Views:	119
Size:	793.1 KB
ID:	38695   Click image for larger version

Name:	9913AA43-C567-4B51-8C2C-0F8ED82EC5FF.jpeg
Views:	791
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	38696  

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), KiwiElf (9th August 2018), mountain_jim (9th August 2018), Noelle (9th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

It's called Strabismus, or lazy eye, and his father may have had it as well. You will find JFK in this list of famous people with the condition.

https://www.ranker.com/list/celebrit...elebrity-lists

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), Chanie (9th August 2018), KiwiElf (9th August 2018), mountain_jim (9th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh, Thanks for that, Noelle. I didn’t realize it had an actual name. It’s not something I’d noticed in his photos before.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), KiwiElf (9th August 2018), Noelle (9th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    This is an older tweet (July 12, 2018) by intheMatrix, an anon who has been reporting on Q probably since it all started. The tweet includes a short video comparing the voices of JFK Jr. and the narrator of The Plan To Save The World video. There are some similarities, but a filter or some other effect must have been applied to the narrator's voice.

The tweet copy (link below will bring you to the video):

Interesting voice comparison. The maker of the Viral Q- Plan to save the world and JFK Jr?

https://twitter.com/inthematrix322/s...76850354171904
    As a followup, I posted more information on the person behind The Plan to Save the World video in the Q thread today.

I wrote in Post 6121:

The person going by the name Joe Masepoes, the name attached to the Storm is Upon Us on YT and Twitter -- maker of the Q - The Plan To Save The World -- did he seem to come out of nowhere?

His name is odd. I googled "Masepoes," and this came up: Jou ma se poes (a derogatory expression in S. Africa). See here.

In this tweet thread, he uses these hashtags: #QAnon #theGreatAwakening #SouthAfrica. Whoever he is, he seems educated (can write very well).

Via his Thread Reader account, I found this message to anons (those researching Q), published about a month ago: Autists must please focus on decoding Q posts and not whether I am JFK Jnr. Wasted skills. It doesn't sit well with me because it's like forced stolen valor that I don't want to steal. I am not fit to share a cab with that great patriot.

What's interesting is JFK Jr. went to South Africa in the summer after his freshman year in college.

From Brown Alumni Magazine JFK Jr., 1960-1999

Kennedy was also committed to social issues at Brown, particularly to pressuring U.S. companies into divesting themselves of South African holdings until that country abolished apartheid. After visiting South Africa during the summer after his freshman year, he created a student organization around the issue with his friend Randall Poster '84. Aided by Kennedy's political connections, the group brought notable speakers to campus, including Helen Suzman, a South African parliamentarian, and Andrew Young, who had recently left his post as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations but had not yet been elected mayor of Atlanta. At last month's U.N. tribute to Kennedy, Young spoke of seeing him at Brown: "He wore his father's sport coat," he said. "Here was this tall, skinny, nineteen-year-old preparing himself to fill his father's shoes." Despite his campus activism, Kennedy resisted a political future. When political science professor Ed Beiser asked if he wanted to run for office, he replied, "My mother would kill me!"
    Last edited by Noelle; 9th August 2018 at 04:25.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), Chanie (9th August 2018), KiwiElf (9th August 2018), mountain_jim (9th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is an older tweet (July 12, 2018) by intheMatrix, an anon who has been reporting on Q probably since it all started. The tweet includes a short video comparing the voices of JFK Jr. and the narrator of The Plan To Save The World video. There are some similarities, but a filter or some other effect must have been applied to the narrator's voice.

The tweet copy (link below will bring you to the video):

Interesting voice comparison. The maker of the Viral Q- Plan to save the world and JFK Jr?

https://twitter.com/inthematrix322/s...76850354171904
    As a followup, I posted more information on the person behind The Plan to Save the World video in the Q thread today.

I wrote in Post 6121:

The person going by the name Joe Masepoes, the name attached to the Storm is Upon Us on YT and Twitter -- maker of the Q - The Plan To Save The World -- did he seem to come out of nowhere?

His name is odd. I googled "Masepoes," and this came up: Jou ma se poes (a derogatory expression in S. Africa). See here.

In this tweet thread, he uses these hashtags: #QAnon #theGreatAwakening #SouthAfrica. Whoever he is, he seems educated (can write very well).

Via his Thread Reader account, I found this message to anons (those researching Q), published about a month ago: Autists must please focus on decoding Q posts and not whether I am JFK Jnr. Wasted skills. It doesn't sit well with me because it's like forced stolen valor that I don't want to steal. I am not fit to share a cab with that great patriot.

What's interesting is JFK Jr. went to South Africa in the summer after his freshman year in college.

From Brown Alumni Magazine JFK Jr., 1960-1999

Kennedy was also committed to social issues at Brown, particularly to pressuring U.S. companies into divesting themselves of South African holdings until that country abolished apartheid. After visiting South Africa during the summer after his freshman year, he created a student organization around the issue with his friend Randall Poster '84. Aided by Kennedy's political connections, the group brought notable speakers to campus, including Helen Suzman, a South African parliamentarian, and Andrew Young, who had recently left his post as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations but had not yet been elected mayor of Atlanta. At last month's U.N. tribute to Kennedy, Young spoke of seeing him at Brown: "He wore his father's sport coat," he said. "Here was this tall, skinny, nineteen-year-old preparing himself to fill his father's shoes." Despite his campus activism, Kennedy resisted a political future. When political science professor Ed Beiser asked if he wanted to run for office, he replied, "My mother would kill me!"
    Interesting! I guess that’s the appeal of this story—that there are a lot of little clues to indicate that he might be alive, but not much hard evidence.

So far, I’ve been able to determine that:

1) The two people said to be JFK Jr. and Carolyn appear to be playing “characters” at the Ohio and PA rallies compared to the other “normal” people around them.

2) The JFK Jr. guy had some kind of issue with his glasses not fitting correctly at the PA rally—was constantly pushing them up—which leads me to conclude that they weren’t fitted by an optician and were likely part of a disguise. Under a magnifying glass, there also appears to be bumpy material along the bridge of his nose—perhaps to widen the look of it?

3) Both JFK Jr. and the guy at the rally had a tiny mole on the pinky finger of their right hand and Strabismus or what is known as “lazy eye.”

4) These two people knew each other and appear to have at least three children—an older girl who resembles Carolyn; an older boy and a younger girl who resembles Jackie Kennedy’s side of the house. The two older children arrived with the JFK Jr guy and the Carolyn person at the Ohio rally. The JFK Jr. fellow appeared to be an attentive parent to the little girl at the PA rally.

5) The JFK Jr guy appeared to know some of the people around him at the PA rally; in turn, quite a few of the people knew one another.

6) Somehow, this fellow was able to reserve the best seats at the PA rally for not only himself, his partner and children, but presumably, for some of the other people around him. He also got good seats at the Ohio rally. Whoever he is, he has some kind of influence—more than I would expect that Vincent Fusca guy would have.

7) At least two other people at the PA rally resemble people in Carolyn’s extended family. The closest match is the glamorous blonde woman in black who looks like Melanie Griffith. She is a dead ringer for the girl who appears in Carolyn’s childhood photos. Although I haven’t been able to track down her name so far, I believe she is likely a daughter from Dr. Freeman’s first marriage prior to his marriage to Carolyn’s mother. Under magnification, both women appear to be wearing a large ring with a dark stone on their “wedding ring” finger, but it’s not clear enough to match them. There is also a red-haired man who looks a bit like Carolyn’s cousin’s son.

8) Carolyn’s parents seem to have gone to extraordinary lengths to protect their privacy. They also seem to have moved a lot in the past twenty years—more often than you would expect a prominent doctor to move. The doctors I know build themselves mansions in exclusive spots and stay there.

9) Carolyn’s family appear to have ties to Florida including her parents who lived there. Rumours have suggested that JFK Jr. was living in south Florida.

10) And perhaps the most tantalizing clue/coincidence is the fact that Lisa Bessette's husband was Mike Roman and that a fellow named Mike Roman worked for Donald Trump as some kind of mysterious researcher. The latter has a previous address that is just south of Miami.

I keep looking at these two photos and thinking that the two men look alike. The man in the first photo with the Bessettes is unidentified, but I’m wondering if it’s Lisa’s Mike Roman as there was some indication that he was with them that day. The second is the Mike Roman who worked at the White House. I’ve found a second photo of him on his partner’s Facebook page that is an even closer match, but it’s too fuzzy to post here.

The only stumbling block is the latter’s given age—around 46 compared to Lisa’s 53. I would expect her ex-husband to be a bit older.

I may have missed something, but those are the points that come to mind. It’s disappointing to discover how few photos there are of Carolyn’s family, especially since I’ve been able to determine most of their names etc. I guess that in itself may be a clue—that they may have been cautioned about posting photos of themselves online. When I have found a photo, it doesn’t appear to match anyone in the PA crowd.

At this point, it will take a lucky break to move the research forward. These kinds of breaks do happen. In the meantime, I will “play” with it when I have time. I don’t view it as a waste of time, but rather as a relaxing hobby the way that other people play golf. Even Superman took some “down time” from saving the world.

Name:	50D4B912-4839-44DB-AECF-1F2A84409B62.jpeg
Views:	170
Size:	870.5 KB
ID:	38699   Click image for larger version

Name:	DC90CDEB-0705-4C57-83E7-9488E4B57DE2.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	325.6 KB
ID:	38700  

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (14th August 2018), Arcturian108 (9th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), KiwiElf (9th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), mountain_jim (9th August 2018), Noelle (9th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

You've done a lot a diligent work in a short time, Chanie. But yes, there seem to be a lot of clues, and yet it may be something that we can't prove working from our computers (using search engines that are rigged against us).

I've watched the short Vincent Fusca vid a few times, and a couple of "possible" anomalies stood out: One is his voice. I've never heard anyone with that kind pitch combined with what sounds like a NYC accent (but could be a Boston accent). Vincent's voice actually surprised me; it did not seem to fit his appearance. The second is the hair. He's got all this dark almost bushy hair and then a bald spot. Could it be a wig? Are there any Kennedy family members with that kind of bald spot?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2018), Chanie (9th August 2018), KiwiElf (9th August 2018), mountain_jim (9th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #127
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

You've done a lot a diligent work in a short time, Chanie. But yes, there seem to be a lot of clues, and yet it may be something that we can't prove working from our computers (using search engines that are rigged against us).

I've watched the short Vincent Fusca vid a few times, and a couple of "possible" anomalies stood out: One is his voice. I've never heard anyone with that kind pitch combined with what sounds like a NYC accent (but could be a Boston accent). Vincent's voice actually surprised me; it did not seem to fit his appearance. The second is the hair. He's got all this dark almost bushy hair and then a bald spot. Could it be a wig? Are there any Kennedy family members with that kind of bald spot?
    Yes, one of the frustrations has been the lack of access to primary source material.

I’ve seen the bald spot that you mentioned. You raise a valid point. I guess male pattern baldness can be inherited from either side, but is slightly more dominant on the mother’s side.

See: https://health.usnews.com/health-new...about-baldness

I haven’t seen a photo of Jackie’s dad as an older man, but I know Joe Kennedy Sr. had a receding hairline.

I’ve been looking through footage and images of rallies, especially in the PA and Ohio area and have been making note of anyone who stands out or who appears as if they might be wearing a wig.

I am attaching two examples at the bottom of this post, but was unable to upload a marked copy of the second one.

In the first, I’ve circled a woman in the front row to the left. She’s in a khaki sweater and to me, the hair looks like it might be a wig. She has the same pointed features as the Carolyn woman.

In the second, the man is between Trump and the other man; near the front; to the right of the woman in navy; just above the woman at the front who is taking a picture with her phone; looks like the Vincent Fusca character without a hat.

Both were taken on October 10, 2016, but the first is a screenshot from the Wilkes Barre rally.

See: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Cb9C1N8oE

The second is from Google images and was labelled Ambridge, PA with the same date. I haven’t looked into whether Trump stopped in two places that day or whether it’s a mislabelling. I just made note of the people and moved on.

Attachment 38702

Name:	560D63BF-39A2-4C76-8770-A0A8AE4DF9C5.jpeg
Views:	294
Size:	362.5 KB
ID:	38703   Click image for larger version

Name:	024AB577-0773-4610-99E2-04CAD37E4C4A.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	597.8 KB
ID:	38704  

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), KiwiElf (9th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), Noelle (9th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Looking at the second photo, at the man you identify as the Vincent character, he is wearing a coat. Nothing wrong with wearing a coat when it's cold, but most of the people in that frame are wearing short-sleeved shirts.

There may be nothing to this, but in the Brown Alumni article that I quoted in a previous post, it mentions JFK Jr. wearing his father's sport coat at Brown University. One might speculate that the jacket is sentimental to him. It could be that JFK Jr. kept and treasured many of his father's garments.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2018), Chanie (9th August 2018), KiwiElf (9th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #129
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Do we have any idea what sort of family and close friends that the "real" Vincent Fusca guy has, the trump van man?

If he had family and close friends that resembled what we might expect various Kennedy's to look like now, then (if we also conclude that the van man is not the same as the rally man) that would provide a far more mundane explanation for many of your fine observations, Chanie?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2018), Chanie (9th August 2018), KiwiElf (9th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), mountain_jim (9th August 2018), Noelle (9th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #130
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Looking at the second photo, at the man you identify as the Vincent character, he is wearing a coat. Nothing wrong with wearing a coat when it's cold, but most of the people in that frame are wearing short-sleeved shirts.

There may be nothing to this, but in the Brown Alumni article that I quoted in a previous post, it mentions JFK Jr. wearing his father's sport coat at Brown University. One might speculate that the jacket is sentimental to him. It could be that JFK Jr. kept and treasured many of his father's garments.

Good point, Noelle. His look doesn’t really fit in with the rest of the crowd, that’s for sure.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Do we have any idea what sort of family and close friends that the "real" Vincent Fusca guy has, the trump van man?

If he had family and close friends that resembled what we might expect various Kennedy's to look like now, then (if we also conclude that the van man is not the same as the rally man) that would provide a far more mundane explanation for many of your fine observations, Chanie?
    That’s an excellent idea, Paul. I’ll see what I can do. I know I did a quick look at the records to confirm that there are people by that name, but I didn’t dig any deeper than that.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

KiwiElf (9th August 2018), Noelle (9th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #131
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

According to one resource, there is one Fusca family and six Fusco families in Pennsylvania. The Fusca family is Vincent E. Fusca and he lives in Pittsburgh, specifically Monroeville. This matches the information that people were citing in regard to the “real” Vincent. He is/was a Branch Manager of a store called New York & Company.

He is in his 60’s and another resource indicates that he is 66 years of age. There are some other names who are associated with him including a woman in her 60’s and at least three people in their 30’s. There are no young or teenage kids in the house as far as I can tell. I guess it’s possible that he brought his grandchildren to the Ohio and PA rallies?

NOTE: I am 100% certain that the three children whom I mentioned in previous posts are connected to the man and woman at the PA rally so I would need to see other photos of them with the 66 year old Vincent Fusca and/or his wife to believe that we’re talking about one Vincent and not two—that is, a real one and another guy posing as him.

I will see if I can find any younger people connected with him and/or photos. Mostly, the photos that have popped up so far are the ones we’ve seen.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th August 2018), KiwiElf (9th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), Noelle (9th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #132
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Two of the names associated with the “real” Vincent Fusca are Amadeo and Damien/Damiano. They’re in their 30’s. They seem to be involved in acting, comedy and film production. If you do a search on their names+pittsburgh, lots will come up. For instance: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/ea...s/201303280271.

Do you see anyone at the rally who looks like them?

To muddy the waters, I found a photo of a little girl in Pittsburgh named Ruby Fusca who looks like the little girl at the PA rally. You may recall that at the Ohio rally, the JFK Jr. guy was carrying a sign that had the words “Ruby Cute” on it? Everyone said that Ruby was the name of Carolyn’s cat. I haven’t found a connection between this girl and the “real” Vincent Fusca, but the geography of Pittsburgh is correct.

Due to her age, I won’t post her photo here, but you can go to the link to see it.
    http://www.whsd.net/8/News/56692#sth....9DXLIYVf.dpbs

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), Noelle (10th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #133
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

A woman named Catherine Fusca who appears to be Vincent’s partner is listed as being a registered Democrat. See: https://www.mylife.com/catherine-fusca/catherine-fusca

If you look at Amadeo Fusca’s Twitter account, he doesn’t appear to be a fan of Trump. See: https://mobile.twitter.com/apfusca

If true, it’s unlikely that Vincent Fusca’s family would attend the Trump rally and in the case of his partner Catherine, it’s unlikely that she would cheer so enthusiastically at everything Trump said.

I think I’m going to take a break from this for a while.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th August 2018), KiwiElf (10th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), Noelle (10th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #134
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    Thanks for this wonderful trip down research lane.

I await the day when the rally version of Vincent Fusca is invited by Trump, at a rally, to stand up. Then Trump introduces him as the real JFK Jr, and JFK Jr tears off his fake hair, hat and glasses, to reveal his true embodiment, still alive.

No doubt this is yet another of my pleasant little fantasies that will never become reality, but it's an enjoyable one.

Then your work here, Chanie, will make you famous ... for fifteen minutes anyway .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (14th August 2018), Arcturian108 (11th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Chanie (10th August 2018), KiwiElf (10th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), mountain_jim (11th August 2018), Noelle (10th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #135
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I happened to be looking at photos of John Kennedy Jr. tonight and noticed something.

In close-up photos where he is looking straight at the camera, you can see that his right eye (on the left side of the screen) appears to be more open than his left eye. His left eye (on the right side of the screen) seems to slant down. I’m not sure if I’m explaining this very well, but if you compare these photos of JFK Jr. to the man who appeared at the rally, you will see that the rally man has the same thing with his eyes.
    Have you also noticed the similarity in their noses & lips (front-on anyway) - particularly the little dip most of us have in the upper lip, just below the nose (I have no idea what that's called...?)

Taking into account the age difference, JFK Jnr would be 56 yrs old now, that looks about right for Fusca... (I wish we could see Fusca's ears ... & without the beard or glasses for a decent comparison)

Normally, aging tends to point the nose more downward & lips/mouth become a bit wider, along with all the furrows, wrinkles & laugh lines increasing... hmmmm might be time to do some PhotoShop "what ifs...?"
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 10th August 2018 at 22:47.

30. Link to Post #136
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for this wonderful trip down research lane.

I await the day when the rally version of Vincent Fusca is invited by Trump, at a rally, to stand up. Then Trump introduces him as the real JFK Jr, and JFK Jr tears off his fake hair, hat and glasses, to reveal his true embodiment, still alive.

No doubt this is yet another of my pleasant little fantasies that will never become reality, but it's an enjoyable one.

Then your work here, Chanie, will make you famous ... for fifteen minutes anyway .
    Well, that wasn’t exactly why I took on this research project. Initially, it was just a “could this be?” curiosity; then, I began to notice some odd things in the footage. I haven’t given up on it, but realized that I needed to take a step back, re-group and then, come back to it with fresh eyes. This often happens with research. Sometimes, the re-group part is just going out for a short walk around the block to clear the head.

I have a lot of unanswered questions about who these people at the Ohio and PA rallies were.

In Ohio, the man and woman were together. The woman doesn’t really look like someone in her mid-60’s; also, the “real” Vincent Fusca’s wife is—or was at some point—a registered Democrat. Does this mean that the woman cheering at the Trump rallies had some kind of sudden “road to Damascus” conversion? Why did it look like they were being carefully protected by security, especially at the Ohio rally? Why did Trump turn repeatedly in their direction when talking about “fake news” and in one case, why did the security guy laugh when he said it?

The “real” Vincent Fusca and his partner are too old to be the parents of two teenagers and a young child; also, there aren’t any young people listed in their household. We know from the Ohio footage that Vincent, his partner and the two teens arrived together and were closely followed by the security guy. If they belong together, why didn’t they sit together at the two rallies, especially when they arrived early and could choose where they sat? I know there are teens who don’t want to be seen anywhere near their parents, but this didn’t seem to be the case at the Ohio rally. They arrived together, the kids were following behind their parents in the same aisle and then, ended up in a different aisle.

There are just a bunch of odd little details that don’t add up. I’m not at all convinced that the man at the rally was the “real” Vincent Fusca. If it wasn’t Vincent and it wasn’t JFK Jr, who was he?

On another note, I was interested in reading that JFK Jr. did his flight training in Vero Beach, Florida.
    See: http://www.aviationsafetymagazine.co...r_11190-1.html

Vero Beach is about a 49 minute drive to Stuart, Florida where Carolyn’s parents lived.
    See: https://www.distance-cities.com/dist...l-to-stuart-fl

The fact that he did his training down there means he would be familiar with that part of Florida.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), KiwiElf (10th August 2018), mountain_jim (11th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th August 2018)

32. Link to Post #137
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

Have you also noticed the similarity in their noses & lips (front-on anyway) - particularly the little dip most of us have in the upper lip, just below the nose (I have no idea what that's called...?)

Taking into account the age difference, JFK Jnr would be 56 yrs old now, that looks about right for Fusca... (I wish we could see Fusca's ears ... & without the beard or glasses for a decent comparison)

Normally, aging tends to point the nose more downward & lips/mouth become a bit wider, along with all the furrows, wrinkles & laugh lines increasing... hmmmm might be time to do some PhotoShop "what ifs...?"
    Yes, and what are the odds of the two men having that tiny mole in the exact spot on their pinky fingers on their right hand? You have to use a magnifying glass to really spot that one.

It’s odd that the “real” Vincent has never stepped forward to clarify the situation—to offer tangible proof that he was the guy in the film footage of the Ohio and PA rallies...or to deny being there.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), KiwiElf (10th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), mountain_jim (11th August 2018), Noelle (11th August 2018)

34. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

I've been putting some focus on his apparel -- the jacket(s) he is wearing or carrying even when those around him are dressed for warmer temperatures. Then there is the hat Vincent wears -- a Fedora? JFK has been linked to the demise of the hat-wearing tradition, but an image search of JFK Jr. will return many photos of him wearing hats.

Attached is one photo of JFK wearing a hat (credit: JFK Library).

Here is link to other photos of JFK donning hats:
    https://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/Media...ars-a-Hat.aspx
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Noelle; 11th August 2018 at 00:13.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), Chanie (11th August 2018), KiwiElf (10th August 2018)

36. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I have just a few disjointed thoughts on this story now. One is that I have seen many photos of JFK Jr. and Donald Trump together looking like they were not just casual friends, but really close friends. Thus if JFK Jr. was alive he would be so supportive of Donald becoming president. Then the Trump mobile he (Fusca) created makes more sense. Also that Trump mobile would have been a very expensive project, but something that was easily doable with the kind of wealth that a Kennedy would have access to.

The other thought I am having is trying to imagine hiding for the past 19 years and the itch to return to former places of familiarity and some more normal existence, even if one can't completely resolve the situation. The woman at the rallies looked heavily tanned, as compared to all the previous photos we have seen of JFK Jr.'s wife. That indicates to me that they would have spent a lot of time in other countries with a warm year-round climate, and may have only recently returned to the States.

I don't think that Fusca will openly address the issue of his identify, and can only imagine that he will disappear from this point forward, because whether he is or isn't JFK. Jr. his life is now in danger. If in six months from now he is still living in Pittsburgh then he is unlikely to be JFK. Jr.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Antagenet (14th August 2018), Chanie (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Noelle (13th August 2018)

38. Link to Post #140
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I have just a few disjointed thoughts on this story now. One is that I have seen many photos of JFK Jr. and Donald Trump together looking like they were not just casual friends, but really close friends. Thus if JFK Jr. was alive he would be so supportive of Donald becoming president. Then the Trump mobile he (Fusca) created makes more sense. Also that Trump mobile would have been a very expensive project, but something that was easily doable with the kind of wealth that a Kennedy would have access to.

The other thought I am having is trying to imagine hiding for the past 19 years and the itch to return to former places of familiarity and some more normal existence, even if one can't completely resolve the situation. The woman at the rallies looked heavily tanned, as compared to all the previous photos we have seen of JFK Jr.'s wife. That indicates to me that they would have spent a lot of time in other countries with a warm year-round climate, and may have only recently returned to the States.

I don't think that Fusca will openly address the issue of his identify, and can only imagine that he will disappear from this point forward, because whether he is or isn't JFK. Jr. his life is now in danger. If in six months from now he is still living in Pittsburgh then he is unlikely to be JFK. Jr.
    I thought about the expense factor as well. Some articles indicated that he’d travelled to a number of U.S. states with it. That’s something that wouldn’t be cheap. It made me wonder if someone had hired the “real” Fusca to go around with the Trumpmobile—that he was told it was some kind of PR work for the Trump campaign. I do think there is a real man in Pittsburgh by that name. I don’t believe he’s the man who appeared in the footage of the Ohio and PA rallies.

What I don’t know is who that man was. It’s fairly obvious to me that he and his wife were playing characters—were in some kind of disguise. Was it JFK Jr? I don’t know. So far, there’s no hard evidence to suggest that it was.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (14th August 2018), Arcturian108 (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), Noelle (13th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 7 17 20 LastLast