+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How To End Organized Gang Stalking

1. Link to Post #1
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default How To End Organized Gang Stalking

Hi guys,

My name is Matthew and I'm a Targeted Individual.

I have done quite a bit of research on the crime and I've come to the conclusion that the only way to defeat Gang Stalking is to attack their weakness. Want to know what Gang Stalking's weakness is? It's simply exposure so do what I'm doing which is walking around my city distributing anti-gang stalking flyers. I have been doing this everyday, 2 to 3 hours for about 3 weeks now and I've covered about 50% of the wealthy areas in my city.

The thing about this crime is that it is HIGHLY secretive and EXTREMELY cruel so you should study and exploit these two facts like I am doing. The technologies involved and even the psychological warfare tactics are HIGHLY classified so learn them and expose them to the public.

I have found two particularly useful websites out there that have helped me. One has quite a large library of resources and documents regarding the crime and the other tells you exactly how to fight back using flyers and other methods as a means to expose the crime.

Here are the two websites:

https://fightgangstalking.com/

http://hrvcanada.blogspot.com/

I think that with all its resources and documents, the second website is great for convincing non-victims (neutrals) about not only the existence of the crime, but also the implications this technology has for humanity as a whole.

Your input would be much appreciated.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Matthew91 For This Post:

amandapoet (31st July 2018), Bill Ryan (30th July 2018), Billy (1st August 2018), BMJ (1st August 2018), cursichella1 (2nd August 2018), deborah7371 (6th January 2019), Fellow Aspirant (31st July 2018), Flash (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), gord (31st July 2018), Ioneo (30th July 2018), Justplain (30th July 2018), Mike (30th July 2018), Nasu (30th July 2018), selinam (30th July 2018), spade (2nd August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (31st July 2018), toppy (31st July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: How To End Organized Gang Stalking

Quote I have done quite a bit of research on the crime and I've come to the conclusion that the only way to defeat Gang Stalking is to attack their weakness. Want to know what Gang Stalking's weakness is? It's simply exposure so do what I'm doing which is walking around my city distributing anti-gang stalking flyers. I have been doing this everyday, 2 to 3 hours for about 3 weeks now and I've covered about 50% of the wealthy areas in my city.
    That made me chuckle. I'll bet they don't know what to do with themselves when you do this.

I posted a drawing of an eye looking at them in the window of my house. And then I posted a list of all the things being done to me on sheets and hung them on my front porch.

That was not the wisest thing to do. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20. That stunt got me an "OPC" (order of protective custody) for six days. My family knew something was going on and felt I would be safe in there. That was not the wisest thing for them to do either.

I am alive and strong and not afraid thanks to that experience.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

amandapoet (31st July 2018), Bill Ryan (30th July 2018), BMJ (1st August 2018), deborah7371 (6th January 2019), Fellow Aspirant (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), gord (31st July 2018), Justplain (30th July 2018), Mike (30th July 2018), Orph (30th July 2018), toppy (31st July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you're able to communicate with people using language then you have power over your Gang Stalkers. A TI's power lies in his or her ability to educate the public so just speak up and tell everybody about Gang Stalking. Gang Stalkers are deathly afraid of TI's who speak out so be bold and attack their weakness which is exposure. This is how you cripple Gang Stalking.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew91 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), BMJ (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Orph (1st August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

You know Matthew, after a moment or two of reflection, I realize how wise your words are. However, I would offer a caveat and that is to speak up in an intelligent way, which you are doing, and completely avoid statements which make you sound paranoid and delusional, even when these things are actually happening to you.

They have tied the net up nicely, so that a TI will be hospitalized or worse.

I do think speaking out is one of the best things we can do. But you have to be wise enough to know what to say and where.

It is VERY cruel.

Refuse to let them engage you, as almost impossible as that is. They want a reaction. Don't give them one.

It also helps if you walk around with a knowing little smile on your face (advice from a friend). They won't understand why you aren't freaked out. I used to wave at them. They don't like that either.

You are very intelligent and so very young. It gives me hope.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Orph (1st August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I am posting the review below of a book called "1996" written by Gloria Naylor. She was an award winning author who became a TI and who wrote a book about it. I think it has some good advice and a sane outline of the big picture.

I think it's relevant to this thread and what Matthew is stating and asking for. Solutions. "They" don't want you to write about it. So, please do write.

"I could not put this book down. This is the first book by Gloria Naylor I've read -- may she R.I.P. I hope it is not the stalking that brought her to an early death last year. Having been put in this program in 1985, I can attest the V2K technology was used on me and my experience was similar to Ms. Naylor's. The voices occurred only when I was in my apartment kitchen. So I intuitively knew I wasn't crazy, although I felt I was going crazy. I moved to another apartment, and the voices stopped.

Like Ms. Naylor, I also was put in this program out of vengeance...at first. It is the betrayal by friends, family and people you would not expect, such as employers, landlords, church leaders and members, doctors and dentists, that is the most heartbreaking about being a target of this crime against humanity. No one expects they will reach adulthood and then experience they are not allowed to live their life left alone and to pursue their own happiness without hurting others. But, rather, are spied on, stalked, gossiped about, ostracized, smear campaigned, photographed in public (and perhaps in private), property vandalized and/or stolen, vehicle sabotaged, and your conversations and activities reported on 24/7 365.

People who participate in gang stalking are the lowest of the low. They are cowards, weak, with no moral backbone. Google the Milgram experiment that was conducted at Yale University in 1961 if you are not familiar with it. 60% of the participants in the experiment would bend over for "authority."

Today many gang stalking victims, or "targeted individuals," are coming out with their stories on the internet and youtube. I believe Ms. Naylor's book is the first published on the subject from first-hand experience as a target. What I find disturbing about some of the self-proclaimed experts on gangstalking and mind control is they have stolen Naylor's ideas and taken them as their own without giving her credit. This only serves to discredit targeted individuals who deal with this torture daily. We don't need liars speaking on our behalf. We have had enough lying already.

I ask those who are self-proclaimed experts in the field of gangstalking, by their own research, or gangstalking experience to please give credit where credit is due. Don't take others' ideas to make them your own. There are a couple of experts today who are repeating Ms. Naylor's conclusions and pretending they are their ideas.

I highly recommend this book if you are a victim of gangstalking and mind control, or know someone who says they are a victim. This program is very real and is reaching epic proportions. I can't say I'm all that shocked that the number of targets is growing yearly.

This hideous, disgusting, low-life program is also being conducted by public-private contractors, corporations, as well as the FBI and former military. It's not only the NSA. By having more cooks in the kitchen so-to-speak, it's more difficult to find the culprits. I believe this is planned that way -- to confuse and obfuscate.

The more facts are brought to light, the better our society will be. But as it stands, people are being dehumanized -- both the targets AND the perpetrators. Wake up, perps! We don't all live forever. What is going to be waiting for you when your life comes to its inevitable end?"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (4th August 2018), deborah7371 (17th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew91 (here)
    If you're able to communicate with people using language then you have power over your Gang Stalkers. A TI's power lies in his or her ability to educate the public so just speak up and tell everybody about Gang Stalking. Gang Stalkers are deathly afraid of TI's who speak out so be bold and attack their weakness which is exposure. This is how you cripple Gang Stalking.
    Because it provides real evidence they especially hate it when you video their actions or street threat on the mobile phone.

Sometimes when I get frustrated I just take it out on them, this does not end the stalking but it is therapeutic.

I had one guy turn up on the bus I was on, it was a saturday he got in my face to let me know he was there to stalk me, so I said loudly to my BF whom was with me, several things such as:

"I wonder if they get any overtime penalty rates for weekends, probably not, it's probably minimum wage for a maximum loser."

"It must be a pretty crappy job chasing my ass around on a saturday and not being able to kick back with a few beers and watch the footy."

"I wonder if they have time for the wife and kids, it must be hard on the family being on call 24/7 and to boot they don't get overtime."

I feel better just recalling this.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

deborah7371 (6th January 2019), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread