+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does "Space-Time Metric Engineering" threaten to dissolve outdated paradigms?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Default Does "Space-Time Metric Engineering" threaten to dissolve outdated paradigms?

Just watched a movie called "The Recall (2017)", the acting is average at best, but the second half of the play started to expand thoughts associated with my own beliefs as I've never been fully comfortable with Darwins theory of evolution. There shouldn't exist much doubt the current human, homo sapien sapien, were actually someone elses creation, and this mindset is probably not alien to many reading this, but for now, let's limit the range of creatures to humans and our creator(s) alone.

This movie seriously struck me, I'm not recognizing any discomfort imagining spending time in our creators workshop, if in fact imagination has anything to do with it or not.

"When five friends vacation at a remote lake house they expect nothing less than a good time, unaware that planet Earth is under an alien invasion and mass-abduction."

To the main topic:

What premises are there, as of current development, to count out an ongoing, disguised e.t. intelligence, possibly etheral, possibly partly impersonated, possibly metrically engineered intervention towards full e.t. disclosure, galactic fellowship and the destiny of mankind?

Please, consider Harold Puthoffs "Metric Engineering", as well as all other imaginable aspects and anything else you have to add.

Are we as a collective, being intelligently and covertly evolved or manipulated by an invisible external source?

If we take into account the self evident destiny our civilisation is steaming towards, should we be greatful for being hurried in a direction not of our own power or making?

Who or what do we as a species ultimately and consciously want to become?

What are we intended to become?

Effectively, on our part and on our creators part, what does the implications of "Metric Engineering" mean?
    Last edited by Magnus; 31st July 2018 at 02:07.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2018), Bill Ryan (31st July 2018), Cardillac (1st August 2018), Fellow Aspirant (31st July 2018), Jad (31st July 2018), Justplain (1st August 2018), scanner (3rd August 2018), silvanelf (26th May 2019), Smell the Roses (31st July 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2018), toppy (31st July 2018), Valerie Villars (31st July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Does "Space-Time Metric Engineering" threaten to dissolve outdated paradigms?

Quote Posted by Magnus (here)
    Please, consider Harold Puthoff's "Metric Engineering", as well as all other imaginable aspects and anything else you have to add.
    [...]
    Effectively, on our part and on our creators part, what does the implications of "Metric Engineering" mean?
    Hal Puthoff's 'Metric Engineering' is a mathematical construct connected with hypothetical advanced propulsion systems.
    'Outdating paradigms', for sure. The math is all theoretical, of course, and still needs to be applied.

But I've not seen the film you referenced. Is it mentioned there, and is there a misunderstanding of some kind? (Or maybe I didn't understand your post! )

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2018), Cardillac (1st August 2018), Fellow Aspirant (31st July 2018), Magnus (31st July 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2018), toppy (31st July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Does "Space-Time Metric Engineering" threaten to dissolve outdated paradigms?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Please, consider Harold Puthoff's "Metric Engineering", as well as all other imaginable aspects and anything else you have to add.
    [...]
    Hal Puthoff's 'Metric Engineering' is a mathematical construct connected with hypothetical advanced propulsion systems.
    'Outdating paradigms', for sure. The math is all theoretical, of course, and still needs to be applied.

But I've not seen the film you referenced. Is it mentioned there, and is there a misunderstanding of some kind? (Or maybe I didn't understand your post! )
    The movie referenced is not mentioning Hal Puthoffs 'Metric Engineering' at all, it's more about my mind trying to work beyond that. If 'Metric Engineering' is an established science, then that opens up a whole new can of worms, even those not yet established as science. We are on a whole new frontier in regards to 'Metric Engineering' and maybe more so in relation to e.t. intelligence.

I'm rather the philosopher than the matematician, It's very likely that I've managed to confuse you by my brainstorming.
    Last edited by Magnus; 31st July 2018 at 02:28.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2018), Cardillac (1st August 2018), Fellow Aspirant (31st July 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2018), toppy (31st July 2018), Valerie Villars (31st July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Movie available through torrent here:

The Recall (2017)

Left-click the magnet symbol to download.

If you don't have µTorrent installed on your PC then install µTorrent v2.2.1.25110
    Last edited by Magnus; 6th October 2018 at 13:01.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2018), Bill Ryan (31st July 2018), Cardillac (1st August 2018), toppy (31st July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Are we as a collective, being intelligently and covertly evolved or manipulated by an invisible external source?

If we take into account the self evident destiny our civilisation is steaming towards, should we be greatful for being hurried in a direction not of our own power or making?

Who or what do we as a species ultimately and consciously want to become?

What are we intended to become?
    I suppose the answers to these questions can depend on one's degree of optimism, as well as upon which aspect of culture we are gazing. My first response is that if we are being manipulated by one external source, they are doing a pretty poor job of it. There is more evidence that there is a clash of sorts between different manipulators. However, as we would thus be in the middle of this process, it's difficult to pass judgement at this stage.

In the areas of life expectancy, sanitation, availability of basic education, etc. we can measure improvement over the centuries. However, some would argue at what cost? Are the masses more literate at the expense of the academically talented truly being allowed to explore the liberal arts and foundations of Western civilization in the way that they have been traditionally explored? The scientific community is virtually in lockdown over anyone actually exploring new hypotheses. The desire of humans to be accepted in a social group has been manipulated to the point where even the most intelligent scientists are intimidated from making any waves. So if there is a single point outside manipulator, then evidence here shows that we are being held back, not allowed to move forward. At least in the USA, the deliberate dumbing down of the educational system may have brought some people up to a higher level, but it most certainly has held others down. The lowest common denominator has been found, and most are held to it.

The natural patterns that are obviously at play in the world no longer apply to human society. It's not survival of the fittest; it's survival of the mundane. The more mundane you are, the easier you fit into the pattern of society. This is certainly not any kind of natural evolution. What outside force would want to thwart creativity and reward dullness? I suppose it would be some entity who is themselves dull, and thus wants to bring others down to that level, out of some sort of envy. This wouldn't have to be an outside force, as there are plenty of dullard humans around who despise themselves and thus the rest of humanity by proxy.

If we drop into the local Walmart in the USA and observe for one hour, we might feel that the culture is doomed. The chronically overweight fill their carts with potato chips and colored carbonated sugar water while some kind of bizarre electronic noise with degenerate lyrics that some still call "music" blares in the background. The hypnosis is almost complete, as the Americans dutifully purchase their junk food so they can keep up to date on the latest sporting event score.

However, an increasing number of humans have detached themselves from this culture and are indeed spiritually evolving a much wider perspective than previously evidenced. Those who have displayed immunity to the hypnosis are frequently distracted in other ways, but even if only one in 1000 break free from the hypnosis in a meaningful way, true humanity progresses.
    There's no time like the present.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2018), Bill Ryan (31st July 2018), Cardillac (1st August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (31st July 2018), Magnus (31st July 2018), silvanelf (26th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2018), toppy (31st July 2018), Valerie Villars (31st July 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    I suppose the answers to these questions can depend on one's degree of optimism, as well as upon which aspect of culture we are gazing. My first response is that if we are being manipulated by one external source, they are doing a pretty poor job of it. There is more evidence that there is a clash of sorts between different manipulators. However, as we would thus be in the middle of this process, it's difficult to pass judgement at this stage.

In the areas of life expectancy, sanitation, availability of basic education, etc. we can measure improvement over the centuries. However, some would argue at what cost? Are the masses more literate at the expense of the academically talented truly being allowed to explore the liberal arts and foundations of Western civilization in the way that they have been traditionally explored? The scientific community is virtually in lockdown over anyone actually exploring new hypotheses. The desire of humans to be accepted in a social group has been manipulated to the point where even the most intelligent scientists are intimidated from making any waves. So if there is a single point outside manipulator, then evidence here shows that we are being held back, not allowed to move forward. At least in the USA, the deliberate dumbing down of the educational system may have brought some people up to a higher level, but it most certainly has held others down. The lowest common denominator has been found, and most are held to it.

The natural patterns that are obviously at play in the world no longer apply to human society. It's not survival of the fittest; it's survival of the mundane. The more mundane you are, the easier you fit into the pattern of society. This is certainly not any kind of natural evolution. What outside force would want to thwart creativity and reward dullness? I suppose it would be some entity who is themselves dull, and thus wants to bring others down to that level, out of some sort of envy. This wouldn't have to be an outside force, as there are plenty of dullard humans around who despise themselves and thus the rest of humanity by proxy.

If we drop into the local Walmart in the USA and observe for one hour, we might feel that the culture is doomed. The chronically overweight fill their carts with potato chips and colored carbonated sugar water while some kind of bizarre electronic noise with degenerate lyrics that some still call "music" blares in the background. The hypnosis is almost complete, as the Americans dutifully purchase their junk food so they can keep up to date on the latest sporting event score.

However, an increasing number of humans have detached themselves from this culture and are indeed spiritually evolving a much wider perspective than previously evidenced. Those who have displayed immunity to the hypnosis are frequently distracted in other ways, but even if only one in 1000 break free from the hypnosis in a meaningful way, true humanity progresses.
    Merry Mom, your words flow at me like a fresh breeze, I'm delighted to make your acquaintance.

There are more aspects of this scenario than we can readily cover. Above all, I appreciate everything you've said.

Per my view, humans are purposefully designed and possibly controlled androids living on a big petri dish, somehow hooked up to consciousness in whatever realm that may dwell, my idea is that our creators and their likes would have no trouble fully managing and controlling the umbilical cord that connects the homo sapien sapien android with the consciousness soul essence, like "man in the middle attack", E.g. as within context of computer hacking, but then again who need to "hack" anything in case you are the administrator of all components.

Brainstorming, wild ideas and rambling altogether on my part, but hopefully both interesting and maybe important. The leaps my thoughts skip forward at times, may be a problem for you reading this, just ask if clarification is needed, but no guarantee I'll be able to pick up the red thread again though.

If we consider the continously growing terrible disarray out of phase unnatural patterns which for the worst period of about 100+ years, have plagued our civilisation, is that by chance, external design, internal design, all or maybe none? Who, if any, would really be the beneficiary of such decay?

Have eight Billion individual consciousness soul essences unknowingly cooperated to conspire against themselves and in the process created this mess solely on their own, was the petri dish left to rot, or is there a finite goal from an external viewpoint?

For all i know, the consciousness soul essence could well be as much of an intelligently created construct as the androids we consciously inhabit. The petri dish of a world the androids live on, could maybe be of non-primary importance, a tool of our creators, while simultaneously absolutely essential for our creators to be able to perform development on the non physical consciousness soul essence apparatus.

Could consciousness in humans be mere partitions of mathematically cultivated zeropoint energy?

I would love to learn the procedure needed to mathematically dictate the properties of vacuum, or consciousness for that matter, a slight bit of pun intended.

If that is what consciousness are all about, then our creators could easily deploy any software service routine on the consciousness as they see fit.

E.t. does not play dice, fibonacci computer algorithms, e.t. presumed to employ 'Metric Engineering' for faster than light travel and probably an array of other uses as well, junk dna, and so on, it's all precise math, computer code and all but chance.

It is tempting to suspect that all of us and all we ever knew, essentially consist of ones and zeros (originating from the zeropoint vaccum?), so, then we may ask ourselves, where or what is the computer? Is it a fantasy of ours that computers are needed to process binary code because the consciousness soul essence can't?

The unpartitioned singular consciousness to which we may ultimately belong, could be in a constant feedback loop, like ouroboros, where the zeropoint vacuum represents either the mouth or the tail. Like our segmented consciousness soul essence is only able to perceive a tiny fragment of awareness at any given point, hence not able to grasp the complete awareness provided by the consciousness feedback loop?

Guess I have to wait a while before encountering anybody picking up that baton and running with it.

E.t. love to manipulate and dictate creation based on omnipotent math it seems, and we the consciousness ridden androids are not far behind, the big question we can't outrun, is, does there exist an element of chance, at all, to be allowed at any point in creation, if not, then we can elevate our level of understanting to a painfully interesting exploration of interconnections between singularity, cause and effect, since we then know without doubt that the prospect of chance was merely a waypoint fantasy in the advancement of partitioned consciousness.

Have the exuberant overarching omnidirctional metaphysical interference from 8 Billion soul essences drowned out the majority of its own sensibility and common sense, I.e. has the metaphysical noise to signal ratio become the definitive obstacle to longterm happiness and prosperity in this physical domain, or should we on all fronts consolidate that chance is a fantasy?

The elite / NWO (if that is what they really are) allegedly running the planet as they see fit, they don't even show an interest in their own lineages long term survival, money can so far, still buy them tiny desolate virgin edens, for them to physically thrive short term, but that will come to an end in an astronomically silly short time by the pace the health of our civilisation decays. I have a hard time logically reconciling myself with the idea that these power brokers propose a purely unbiased, non e.t. agenda, in the best interest of preserving mankinds prosperity.

To me, there really seem to be an ulterior motive driving the elite / NWO's degenerate progression, IMO all could very well be orchestrated externally via e.t. human impersonation, hijacked soul essences as it were, working on behalf of e.t. interests.

If rivaling external manipulators are our creators, then they surely are skilled enough to surreptitiously roll out engineered deceptive actions in the guise of elite / NWO power brokers.

If we exclude our egos for just a moment, I'm asking myself, are we really in a rightful position to pass judgement to our selves, our creators, manipulators or anything at all? It's so easy to pass judgement without even knowing it, and then we turn back to our egos, hardly able to tie our own shoelaces, in a manner of speaking. Myself included of course.

I'd say, try to use judgement very cautiously, that's what I try doing, so far with marginal success.

We have to assume that we are where we are intended to be.

We have to assume that we are what we are intended to be.

We have to assume that we are externally manipulated, the signs all over are just to substantial to be ignored.

IMO no one should settle with living their life by the lowest common denominator, crush the opposition, but do so wisely.

There are limits to what we can achieve given circumstantial conditions, but this planet is truly our intended home, and we should never stop trying to eradicate our personal faults and sorrows in order to live long and happily in harmony with each other, nature, and in time, whishfully friends from out there.
    Last edited by Magnus; 3rd August 2018 at 18:31.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Cardillac (1st August 2018), Smell the Roses (31st July 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

E.t. love to manipulate and dictate creation based on omnipotent math it seems
    Well, the ETs (or whatever they are!) may be using highly developed consciousness (or what we would call psi abilities) to fly their craft and jump across impossible distances, just as much as any fancy math or technology.

It's been reported or suggested by quite a few that the ETs' consciousness is an essential 'part of the circuit'. On their own, it may not be impossible that they may be able to flit about the universe any way they want to, appearing or emerging at any location (and maybe at any time) they choose. The only reason they use physical craft sometimes may just be to carry their luggage.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (8th August 2018), Cardillac (1st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Magnus (31st July 2018), Smell the Roses (31st July 2018), Valerie Villars (31st July 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Well, the ETs (or whatever they are!) may be using highly developed consciousness (or what we would call psi abilities) to fly their craft and jump across impossible distances, just as much as any fancy math or technology.

It's been reported or suggested by quite a few that the ETs' consciousness is an essential 'part of the circuit'. On their own, it may not be impossible that they may be able to flit about the universe any way they want to, appearing or emerging at any location (and maybe at any time) they choose. The only reason they use physical craft sometimes may just be to carry their luggage.
    Really appreciate your input Bill, anything coming from you, I by default attribute the highest regard.

We are navigating an age old enigma, in minute steps. It won't shake itself loose easily.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2018), Cardillac (1st August 2018), Smell the Roses (31st July 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

We have to assume that we are where we are intended to be.

We have to assume that we are what we are intended to be.

We have to assume that we are externally manipulated, the signs all over are just to substantial to be ignored.

IMO no one should settle with living their life by the lowest common denominator, crush the opposition, but do so wisely.

There are limits to what we can achieve given circumstantial conditions, but this planet is truly our intended home, and we should never stop trying to eradicate our personal faults and sorrows in order to live long and happily in harmony with each other, nature, and in time, whishfully friends from out there.
    Much food for thought there, Magnus! I would also add that we have to assume that we have everything that we need. This has come to me recently, but not in the sense of being complacent. To the contrary, the realization has given me more focus and energy. Too much energy is spent trying to find the answer "out there".

I am currently reading the book The Humans by Matt Haig. Your post reminds me somewhat of the plot, as an alien takes over a human mathematician's body after the human proves the Riemann Hypothesis. The alien's mission is to erase all knowledge of this mathematical achievement, because his race believes that the humans aren't ready for this knowledge. I am curious to find out what the conclusion of the book will be, but so far the setup is marvelous.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Cardillac (1st August 2018), Magnus (31st July 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Merry Mom, your post #5 was one of the most insightful insights I have ever read. God bless you hon. (Hon is a southern expression as a form of endearment)
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Cardillac (1st August 2018), Magnus (31st July 2018), Smell the Roses (31st July 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Valerie, I am always happy to be called Hon! I haven't been called it much since I moved away from Arkansas! I worked there one summer at a restaurant in a state park, and an older waitress used to call me Hon every day and tell marvelous stories of her childhood growing up in the Ozarks, eating squirrels for dinner, etc.!

Well, I think Magnus has asked some great questions here. And then we seem to be realizing that there is unnatural manipulation going on, but we can't let it make us feel powerless. Just because there is manipulation doesn't mean that we have no impact. We can also manipulate many aspects of reality ourselves.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Cardillac (1st August 2018), Magnus (31st July 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I am currently reading the book The Humans by Matt Haig. Your post reminds me somewhat of the plot, as an alien takes over a human mathematician's body after the human proves the Riemann Hypothesis. The alien's mission is to erase all knowledge of this mathematical achievement, because his race believes that the humans aren't ready for this knowledge. I am curious to find out what the conclusion of the book will be, but so far the setup is marvelous.
    This book is now on my imminent to do list, thanks!

Nothing is for nothing.

Matt Haig - The Humans (2013).pdf (Link is only available until August 1, 2018 / 11:00PM GMT)

Matt Haig - The Humans (2013).epub (Link available indefinitely)

Doubt arise in me as to allowed width of the topic, but here I go anyway.

Jerry Wills explains the difference between consciousness and awareness 2018-06-26 MP3
    Last edited by Magnus; 1st August 2018 at 00:29.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Cardillac (1st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Smell the Roses (1st August 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

1st of all I want to thank @Magnus for starting this incredible thread and want to thank all commentators for their incredible incites; greatly appreciated and "digested" on my part :-)

but it seems that so far artificial intelligence has such an iron control over our lives; look at most whose entire REALITY is dictated by their SmartPhone- it's brain washing/mind control at its finest- why can't most people see that yet?- probably because their thoughts (if they have any own thoughts left) are dictated to them by their SmartPhones-

don't want to be fatalistic/pessamistic but, unless a miracle of some sort occurs, I see that Artificial Intelligence continues to have continuously more control over us-

we continue to live in an increasingly colder world; if we have a problem with anything we can't sit opposite another human being at a desk who could possibly help us maybe with human empathy but we have to solve the problem on-line on a computer that has no human empathy whatsoever-

obviously almost all on Avalon realise we have a strong human will that can conquer evil but the masses out there.........

don't.

that's the problem.

most are unaware they're being manipulated.

all I can say anymore is: I'm glad I didn't sire any children into this world and am happy I'm no younger because I don't want to experience the far future-

so let's pray for a miracle that will change all of this-

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 1st August 2018 at 22:33.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Magnus (2nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

What outside force would want to thwart creativity and reward dullness? I suppose it would be some entity who is themselves dull, and thus wants to bring others down to that level, out of some sort of envy. This wouldn't have to be an outside force, as there are plenty of dullard humans around who despise themselves and thus the rest of humanity by proxy.
    "What outside force would want to thwart creativity and reward dullness?" - I imagine it could be an effort to provide desired equilibrium within the bounds of our e.t. creators plan for the experiment.

"This wouldn't have to be an outside force, as there are plenty of dullard humans around who despise themselves and thus the rest of humanity by proxy." - Dullard humans matching the template may not be so human after all.

Throttling catalysis of the experiment in order to achieve some kind refined outcome? Maybe that approach is too optimistic.

If something is continously being harvested from us, whatever that may be (as much as a fish in a bowl know of the world), whithout our knowing or consent, maybe that harvest gains its highest yield by maintaining humanity in a dull treadmill state? Maybe that approach is too pessimistic.

I'm silly enough to be guessing at our creators intentions, their motives may not be ours, and we are studying their motives from within the smaller box. What would ensue in the long run if we actually managed to tip their intended equilibrium to favour our own desires and foreseeable prosperity?
    Last edited by Magnus; 3rd August 2018 at 18:38.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Smell the Roses (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    1st of all I want to thank @Magnus for starting this incredible thread and want to thank all commentators for their incredible incites; greatly appreciated and "digested" on my part :-)

but it seems that so far artificial intelligence has such an iron control over our lives; look at most whose entire REALITY is dictated by their SmartPhone- it's brain washing/mind control at its finest- why can't most people see that yet?- probably because their thoughts (if they have any own thoughts left) are dictated to them by their SmartPhones-

don't want to be fatalistic/pessamistic but, unless a miracle of some sort occurs, I see that Artificial Intelligence continues to have continuously more control over us-

we continue to live in an increasingly colder world; if we have a problem with anything we can't sit opposite another human being at a desk who could possibly help us maybe with human empathy but we have to solve the problem on-line on a computer that has no human empathy whatsoever-

obviously almost all on Avalon realise we have a strong human will that can conquer evil but the masses out there.........

don't.

that's the problem.

most are unaware they're being manipulated.

all I can say anymore is: I'm glad I didn't sire any children into this world and am happy I'm no younger because I don't want to experience the far future-

so let's pray for a miracle that will change all of this-

Larry
    Larry, it's great sharing your wisdom, as always, thank you for engaging in this thread.

About Iphones, I agree with you, it's a tragic device, and it may well have been instigated by external e.t. interests (via government). My own mother use one of those, and I have NO say about it. She even talks to it through an electronic voice interface that stinks a.i., true intentions disguised to seem a bit more harmless than it actually is. One time I asked her phone if it's a.i., and the answer i got from the voice was that "I don't have permission to answer that question", go figure.

To me, the Iphone voice is nothing else than a covert method to favour eavesdropping, mindcontrol and further a.i. powergrip. (as you already said Larry).

"obviously almost all on Avalon realise we have a strong human will that can conquer evil but the masses out there........." - Moderation in procreation, was not on the list of subjects when the masses went through the education system, neither have the majority access to common sense. The world has gotten fat to the brim. The elephant in the glass shop, the subject that most shun like pestilence - mind control, supporting reckless procreation and consumerism in contrast to humanitys consumption rate of 3.5 earths and rising (according to my local municipal recycling agency). Are we by design being run over a cliff, I think so. No breaks strong enough is seemingly anywhere to be found. What good does it do to chase for new energy solutions when homo sapien sapien android flesh is drowning the planet. Our time is almost out (Easter Island all over again?).

"most are unaware they're being manipulated.

so let's pray for a miracle that will change all of this"
    - Agreed! About parenthood, being physically able to procreate is like having access to a nuclear bomb, one doesn't have to pull the trigger just because it is within reach.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Our phones are not ours, we merely rent them. If you don't think so, try deleting google or utube from "your" phone. See what happens.

Settings change, photos are taken (or deleted), screenshots are taken, texts go missing, volume continually moving, downloads disappear, are just a few of the insults to remind you who is in control of that phone, and it isn't you.

I would not touch an Apple product with a ten foot pole.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Magnus (2nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Or, take luggage out Bill (abductees )
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

34. The Following User Says Thank You to scanner For This Post:

Magnus (3rd August 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Just like scanner in the post above, I've been thinking about the "luggage" as you suggested it, if their consciousness is powerful (or less partitioned) enough to allow them to "flit about the universe any way they want to, appearing or emerging at any location (and maybe at any time) they choose.", it's interesting that they still have a need to manifest a physical body, or maybe that's only a side effect?

I guess both variants have been identified, for example the events that's been recorded at the "Skinwalker Ranch".

Then we have your own experiences surrounding your e.t. girlfriend, and of course a trove of other witness reports with e.t. / dimensionals materializing and dematerializing.

My memory doesn't serve me well enough to off hand recount the many cases I've listened to over time. (I'm jealous of Dolans and Wilcocks memory for details, not to mention yours).

Steven Greer made me a surprise corroboration about consciousness v.s matter in his Phoenix Atacama presentation from 12th May, 2018, the video you shared on the other thread (I will get to it, eventually).

The idea of consciousness being the source of everything is not new in any way, but maybe we need to begin consider it, far, far more seriously.

Steven Greer explains consciousness v.s matter (Phoenix 2018-05-12)

MP3 (hosted on archive.org as long as they let it live)

Last edited by Magnus; 3rd August 2018 at 18:48.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The jury may still be out on whether the universe would exist without consciousness but there is no arguing that without consciousness there is no point to the universe.

Moreover, to push it just one logical step further, the universe may as well not exist without consciousness.

Who would care?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Magnus (6th August 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

What if that is all there IS.....Consciousness in myriad manifestations!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th August 2018), Magnus (6th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast