+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The History of Swedish Socialdemocrats

1. Link to Post #1
    Sweden Avalon Member astridmari's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The History of Swedish Socialdemocrats

Shame on us for being such cowards during WWII - we should have helped our neighbouring countries Norway, Finland and Denmark and should not have let the German army pass.

Socialdemocrats in power then as they are now - letting in a flood of so called refugees from MENA-countries. All according to the Barcelona treaty I guess.

This is a must see if you want to know how come Sweden never had to go to war and how come we became so econimically successful. Now Socialdemocrats think they are a Human Superpower - full of good advice for everyone.

Sweden is like a narcissist - blind to itīs own darkness. I am deeply ashamed for what my country did and wish to say sorry to my neighbours of the North.

The film is called One People, One Party -The History Of The Socialdemocrats.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to astridmari For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), BMJ (5th August 2018), Bob (2nd August 2018), drneglector (1st August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Ioneo (1st August 2018), Magnus (1st August 2018), muxfolder (1st August 2018), NancyV (4th August 2018), Rawhide68 (2nd August 2018), Sophocles (1st August 2018), Star Tsar (4th August 2018), toppy (1st August 2018), Zanshin (2nd August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The History of Swedish Socialdemocrats

I salute you and thank you for your bravery and honesty, Sister! As a Norwegian who has had family members in Concentration Camps, I will tell you this: You are forgiven! It wasn't the Swedish people who did it, it was orchestrated on a much higher level, even behind your backs.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), astridmari (2nd August 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), BMJ (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), NancyV (4th August 2018), Sophocles (2nd August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you Elen! Means a lot to me! Yes and something is still going on behind our backs but I hope we are seeing the end of it soon.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to astridmari For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), BMJ (5th August 2018), Elen (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), NancyV (4th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by astridmari (here)
    This is a must see if you want to know how come Sweden never had to go to war and how come we became so econimically successful. Now Socialdemocrats think they are a Human Superpower - full of good advice for everyone.

Sweden is like a narcissist - blind to itīs own darkness. I am deeply ashamed for what my country did and wish to say sorry to my neighbours of the North.
    The problem is that no one took the real threat seriously enough: international Marxists.

Keep letting them run your country and soon you won't even have one.

Patton was right when he said the Soviet Union was our real enemy, not the Germans. We should have never supported the communists. They killed far more people and did much more damage to the global order. And the US helped them do that.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 2nd August 2018 at 21:26.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

In Sweden we got so hooked up on a materialistic safety, we let us get lured into a false security all to easy and now we will have to grow up fast and must connect to the inner light again. I read about Atlantis (Casey, Steiner) the other day and the Swedish culture - marxism - I can see as a legacy of the sons of Belial. Not so flattering at all, no human superpower at all.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to astridmari For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd August 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), BMJ (5th August 2018), Elen (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Sophocles (4th August 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,499 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)

Patton was right when he said the Soviet Union was our real enemy, not the Germans. We should have never supported the communists. They killed far more people and did much more damage to the global order. And the US helped them do that.
    True and he got run over twice to silence him. Unfortunately, he was probably unaware that the Western branch of Communism or International Marxism had already taken over his country. When Britain couldn't re-conquest the states militarily, instead, they Fabian-ized it from within.

On Sweden's part, we can observe that their Varangians or Vikings were primarily responsible for the major part of Black Sea or Byzantine trade, and had much to do with the formation of Russia. They then become the absolute dominant military force in the early days of gunpowder. And eventually this led to "Strength through Neutrality" and a loss of desire for Empire. They probably well could have bagged Denmark and the un-unified German states and become a northern Napoleon, but as far as I know, they decided they were best off staying at home. Which is unusual when you have proved to be top dog on the battlefield.

Protestant Sweden and Germany burned more women as witches than any Catholic country.

In more modern World War II era, I think we can be somewhat forgiving due to how widespread the art of governments duping people really became. Now, we should know better, but back then, if all you could get was a newspaper reinforcing the party line, it was really difficult for anyone to have a clue that what was stated might not really have been in their best interest.

There was definitely a time when Sweden was avid about modern eugenics. This is of course American, from the Ivy League universities, who revived words like "moron" which had not been used in language since the Greek. From what I recall, Sweden was quite in the lead with various surgeries and executions to prevent "lesser traits" from spreading in the gene pool.

I am not sure when they may have backed off, but in my area, they were still doing mandatory sterilizations at least until the 1950s.

Few countries' hands are very clean; it does not seem to me that Sweden is notoriously dangerous globally, but I believe--as is the case most everywhere--that a streak of nationalism, or a wish to preserve one's culture--is the necessary weapon against the international machine that seeks to break it down and bleed it out. I am all for cultural contact and trade, but mass immigration and politically-correct inability to say anything does not bode well.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th August 2018), astridmari (4th August 2018), BMJ (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), NancyV (4th August 2018), Sophocles (4th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)

True and he got run over twice to silence him. Unfortunately, he was probably unaware that the Western branch of Communism or International Marxism had already taken over his country.
    I think he had a good indication, actually, based on what he wrote privately.

At the end of the war, Patton was taking German military units as prisoners of war, as he was instructed to do... But he was allowing them to keep their arms and their officers with them, which was against Eisenhower's orders.

The reason? Patton believed that we were on the verge of entering into a hot war with the Soviets in central Europe, and he was very nearly correct. If the US hadn't already developed the atomic bomb, Stalin had a much larger military force in Europe than the US, and he had ambitions for the entire continent, not just half of it. Patton was planning to field the German units intact against the Soviets under their own officers, under Allied command, and the Germans were willing. Many German soldiers, after surrendering to the Americans, also lamented that they had no particular quarrel with the Americans, and that the Soviets represented the real threat to peace.

France had no particular quarrel either, and that's why they folded so quickly. They remembered WW1 all too well, and knew this was just going to be another circus show, so their top-ranking officers essentially made a deal with the Germans to opt out of the fighting they were being set up for. The vast majority of warfare in the European theater was strictly between the Germans and Soviets, upwards of 80% of the combat.

I've read books on some of the close encounters between American and German soldiers during WW2, and it's heartbreaking stuff. I haven't believed in the official story of the Holocaust for years, since way before the current political climate (they were simply prisoner of war camps from everything I have seen, where many died of starvation and disease), but even if the Nazi regime had attempted a systematic genocide as is claimed, I don't believe for a second that the German people themselves were so cruel that they would have willingly gone along with any such thing. They were not a monstrous people. Nor were the common Soviet soldiers, for that matter. They were actually very much like us, not surprisingly, and shared our same sense of humility and human decency. They were the same honest, hard-working Germans who had been immigrating to America for centuries already. Even after their whole country was demolished and they were all starving, their soldiers didn't hold it against our soldiers. They were all just pawns. The whole thing was just sad.

Quote From what I recall, Sweden was quite in the lead with various surgeries and executions to prevent "lesser traits" from spreading in the gene pool.

I am not sure when they may have backed off, but in my area, they were still doing mandatory sterilizations at least until the 1950s.
    This is the real heart of the evil going on back then, and "they" were doing it in the US too, whoever "they" is (and I actually don't rightly know in this case). They were secretly sterilizing poor white Americans in hospitals, and only came clean about it years later. They also conducted medical experiments on black people, giving them syphilis intentionally in the Tuskegee Experiments. I suppose this all goes back to the idea of Social Darwinism, which from what I recall came largely out of Britain. Not that it really matters, since these are international criminal networks we're talking about.

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:21.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th August 2018), BMJ (5th August 2018), Elen (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    Looking at this documentary and the focus of things back then and then comparing what happens now. It's the reverse.
    Back then the Social democrats where basically NAZI sympathisers, if you may the "brown shirts" and were against communists. […] Everything "bad" they wanted to prevent then is now "good" and being settled as they way for our future.
    This is a repeating pattern of legitimate opposition being co-opted and turned into just another cog in the international machine.

The Nazis were undoubtedly an authoritarian regime, but they were also a response to the civil war that had just occurred in Germany following WW1. Most people don't even know about that civil war in Germany, which was really an attempt at a Bolshevik takeover as had just happened in Russia.

The Germans defeated the Bolsheviks and prevented a communist revolution. Those Bolsheviks, by the way, were promoting all the same kinds of degeneracy as they do today, including the sexualizing of children and all the rest. The usual Frankfurt School, "let's disassemble the West on an atomic level" people. So the cultural backlash against that was so strong in Germany, and the Germans had such little experience with any form of representative democracy, that they simply willingly elected authoritarians back into power to protect them from foreign influence.

Because of the Bolsheviks, they effectively associated republicanism with communism, which is of course a false equivalency.

+ Reply to Thread