+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Steven Greer (2019) on an imminent catastrophic false flag event

1. Link to Post #81
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Steven Greer (2019) on an imminent catastrophic false flag event

All of Greer's colleagues left him in late 2012 once they realized just how corrupt he really is...I can't believe people are still buying into his b.s...well, maybe I can.
    Last edited by Honesty; 31st August 2018 at 23:40.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

justntime2learn (31st August 2018), Justplain (30th August 2018), Michelle Marie (30th August 2018), muxfolder (30th August 2018), Spellbound (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Part 2 of it is out now
    Close Encounters of the 5th Kind (Phoenix Lecture Pt. 2)

Comments are disabled for this video. and this video and this video...... you cannot discuss, challenge , agree, add to, talk, chat
    or even 'disclosure new information'' on his channel......

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (31st August 2018), justntime2learn (31st August 2018), Justplain (30th August 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), Michelle Marie (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Part 2 of it is out now
    Close Encounters of the 5th Kind (Phoenix Lecture Pt. 2)

Comments are disabled for this video. and this video and this video...... you cannot discuss, challenge , agree, add to, talk, chat
    or even 'disclosure new information'' on his channel......
    A smart move if one expect high noise to signal ratio, everyone watching is given an untainted chance to make up their mind for themselves. Observe and discern is my mantra.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

justntime2learn (31st August 2018), Michelle Marie (30th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Few people on this site know that Steven Greer was a devotee of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and a teacher of Transcendental Meditation. I share that background with him, and I see in Greer the kind of expression of certainty that comes naturally to one given real spiritual power. I have never met Greer and do not know how he obtained his unique sources, but the apocalyptic references and the prevention of mega-disasters are familiar themes to me as Maharishi spoke frequently about bringing the world out of Kali Yuga (a long age of darkness) and into Sat-Yuga (an age of Enlightenment) through raising collective consciousness. Greer's themes appear to be a space-age adaptation of this same message.
    Going slightly off-topic (apologies!) I practice TM, & although no 'devotee' of the Maharishi, I tend to agree that the human race has managed to avoid a mega-disaster befalling the Earth, thanks to the fact that we've managed to raise our collective consciousness enough to have averted it by switching onto another 'timeline'. Sure, there will be a LOT of upheaval/clearing out, but nothing like the near extinction-level events predicted by the doom-sayers.

Not having seen this particular talk of Greer's (yet) I can't offer my opinion, but on the strength of Bill's take on it, I think Greer does believe in what he's presenting, but whether its his own conclusions or brainwashing/mind implants, we'll have to wait n see!
    For my part, I truly believe that we are protected & these scenarios will not be allowed to play out in full.
    What is your take on the Mandela effect?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Michelle Marie (30th August 2018), Patient (31st August 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I think we can give Greer credit for having the courage to hold that incredible disclosure press conference in 2000 in washington dc. That was an extremely important event and gave any discerning person invaluable info that et's exist, are visiting Earth and possess very advanced tech. We will always owe Dr. Greer for that.

However, greer appears in many ways to be a compromised source of et info. His belligerent blindness to the presence of negative et's is one indicator. Secondly, his absurd assertion that all abductions are operations of the black ops military also indicates that he has somehow been brainwashed.

I wouldnt worry too much about this end of the world watch. Didnt we hear this theme at the turn of the millenium, and in 2012? Why should we be surprised when 2018 ends normally and we continue on as usual?
    Never seize to be vigilant, never forget the "Cry Wolf" syndrome.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Justplain (31st August 2018), Michelle Marie (30th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Magnus (here)
    Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Few people on this site know that Steven Greer was a devotee of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and a teacher of Transcendental Meditation. I share that background with him, and I see in Greer the kind of expression of certainty that comes naturally to one given real spiritual power. I have never met Greer and do not know how he obtained his unique sources, but the apocalyptic references and the prevention of mega-disasters are familiar themes to me as Maharishi spoke frequently about bringing the world out of Kali Yuga (a long age of darkness) and into Sat-Yuga (an age of Enlightenment) through raising collective consciousness. Greer's themes appear to be a space-age adaptation of this same message.
    Going slightly off-topic (apologies!) I practice TM, & although no 'devotee' of the Maharishi, I tend to agree that the human race has managed to avoid a mega-disaster befalling the Earth, thanks to the fact that we've managed to raise our collective consciousness enough to have averted it by switching onto another 'timeline'. Sure, there will be a LOT of upheaval/clearing out, but nothing like the near extinction-level events predicted by the doom-sayers.

Not having seen this particular talk of Greer's (yet) I can't offer my opinion, but on the strength of Bill's take on it, I think Greer does believe in what he's presenting, but whether its his own conclusions or brainwashing/mind implants, we'll have to wait n see!
    For my part, I truly believe that we are protected & these scenarios will not be allowed to play out in full.
    What is your take on the Mandela effect?
    Strong evidence emerging that it could indeed relate to parallel realities, but in my personal case it feels like good 'ol 'selective attention'.
    As it applies to Greer, I really don't know!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (1st September 2018), justntime2learn (31st August 2018), Magnus (31st August 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

Never seize to be vigilant, never forget the "Cry Wolf" syndrome.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I suspect that its part of a plan to discredit the Alternative movement. In the end, no one will be bothered to investigate any more alarmist 'bulletins'. Clever, really.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

justntime2learn (31st August 2018), Magnus (31st August 2018)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    if/IF there will be an EXTINCTION event no-one will be able to forsee this
    He's talking about a giant False Flag. Not an unforeseeable geological event.
    yes, where 2 billion people may die - an extinction event duly prepared to be implemented 10 years earlier than planned, therefore not a natural event, although geological manipulation may be part of it.

Bill, i know or rather think that you and Kerry did not trust Dr Greer. i also know or think that he has been pushed aside in favor of Tom Delonge and he may be worried about that, or else, that he has turned against its handlers and want to come clean, not wanting the death of 2 billions, or else....???

What do you think about that last presentation of Dr Greer? Should he be trusted, has he turned around?
    I had a contact experience in which I was warned that someone may make an attempt to "Blow up the planet" .. "If they don't KNOCK IT OFF".. Thy didn't clarify who "They" were, or who would blow it up.. But I believed it.. So personally I give some creedence to the information. Whether it is false flag or et, how could we know?

I have learned one thing in this field, even if people lie, we shouldn't necessarily throw out the baby with the bath water. I think Bil himself said that.. And while I was given many messages, and never asked to discuss them, I can't help but at the very least speak up and say I heard this as well... For whatever it is worth. It's all so very confusing.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Flash (1st September 2018), Magnus (31st August 2018), Mari (31st August 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)

I had a contact experience in which I was warned that someone may make an attempt to "Blow up the planet"
    [...]
    Whether it is false flag or et, how could we know?
    Well, blowing up the planet might be kind of self-defeating as a False Flag event.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st August 2018), avid (31st August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (1st September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), Flash (1st September 2018), hermit (5th September 2018), Hervé (31st August 2018), justntime2learn (31st August 2018), Justplain (31st August 2018), Kryztian (31st August 2018), littleOne (31st August 2018), Magnus (3rd September 2018), Mike Gorman (31st August 2018), Nasu (31st August 2018), Pam (31st August 2018), Rita Sweeney (3rd September 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (1st September 2018), Satori (1st September 2018), Spellbound (31st August 2018)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

I wonder if Q Anon is a part of this awakening effort, to try and get the 1% up to a certain standard?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Flash (1st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), happyuk (31st August 2018), justntime2learn (31st August 2018), Mari (31st August 2018)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,694 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    From the other video, "Sirius" he seems to building us up to accepting a false flag involving aliens, on a number of levels. So, he seems to be warning us this will be the next step taken by whoever or whatever is really running this world.

That coupled with Trump saying we need a Space Force and the ptb upping the anty to get more money and control, it seems they have nowhere to go but "up" so to speak in the whole false flag maneuver.

I think what you stated here is a logical conclusion to what we see happening. No "insiders" or secret sources needed. I for one am waiting for just one of these guys predictions of future events to actually happen. I know this won't be popular here but what actual difference have any of these UFO "experts" made with their secret sources and insider discoveries? Has anything changed for the better or worse due to their revelations, other than revealing government coverups? Are we any closer to the truth? I feel like if they have done anything, they have muddied the waters so it is near impossible to tell fact from fiction. On the other hand, if someone is listening for entertainment that is another thing. We will have better luck using our own intuitive skills, reason and logic to see the probabilities of future events. I, for one, won't be entering a bunker anytime soon based on his assessment.

If Edgar Cayce was unable to predict the future accurately, I am not going to be holding my breath for the likes of Greer.
    Last edited by Pam; 31st August 2018 at 13:05.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Debra (2nd September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (31st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), Hervé (31st August 2018), ichingcarpenter (31st August 2018), Ivanhoe (31st August 2018), justntime2learn (31st August 2018), Justplain (1st September 2018), littleOne (31st August 2018), Rita Sweeney (3rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (31st August 2018)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,694 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by NeedleThreader (here)
    At 1 hr 33 mins in, he seems to be morphing the focus from a 'catastrophic event' into a 'disclosure event', where it is up to 'us' to either become enlightened or not.

I think we have all heard this similar spin before. He is so willing to get you to 'throw out everything you know about UFOlogy' and 'forget the UFO 'buffoons', because he claims almost all UFO information has been a mass disinformation campaign.

Towards the last 15 minutes of the video, Greer seems like he is just amping up his next movie that will be 'ten times more this and better at that'.

I find it difficult to believe that Greer had just wrote the 'disclosure briefing at five AM that morning'. How extraordinary that he was approached by the two most powerful institutions in the world to draft what would become the most important words ever spoken or written in humanity? And then he is going to use his audience as test subjects for this briefing?

I really wish I could see what that letter said when he read it so I could think about and analyze it.

I know as a fact that this man has defiantly seen some s**t and probably been privy to a lot of information in his lifetime, I think most of his information here can be taken with a grain of salt.

I think a lot of these guys originally did have information to present. They really did have a reason to be talking. Then the fame and reputation and maybe money became the the goal and the "information" became a means to an end.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Flash (1st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), justntime2learn (31st August 2018), littleOne (31st August 2018)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)

I had a contact experience in which I was warned that someone may make an attempt to "Blow up the planet"
    [...]
    Whether it is false flag or et, how could we know?
    Well, blowing up the planet might be kind of self-defeating as a False Flag event.

But how many people get the joke

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2018), Debra (2nd September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (1st September 2018), Flash (1st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), justntime2learn (31st August 2018), Magnus (3rd September 2018), Rita Sweeney (3rd September 2018), Satori (1st September 2018), Spellbound (1st September 2018)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by NeedleThreader (here)
    At 1 hr 33 mins in, he seems to be morphing the focus from a 'catastrophic event' into a 'disclosure event', where it is up to 'us' to either become enlightened or not.

I think we have all heard this similar spin before. He is so willing to get you to 'throw out everything you know about UFOlogy' and 'forget the UFO 'buffoons', because he claims almost all UFO information has been a mass disinformation campaign.

Towards the last 15 minutes of the video, Greer seems like he is just amping up his next movie that will be 'ten times more this and better at that'.

I find it difficult to believe that Greer had just wrote the 'disclosure briefing at five AM that morning'. How extraordinary that he was approached by the two most powerful institutions in the world to draft what would become the most important words ever spoken or written in humanity? And then he is going to use his audience as test subjects for this briefing?

I really wish I could see what that letter said when he read it so I could think about and analyze it.

I know as a fact that this man has defiantly seen some s**t and probably been privy to a lot of information in his lifetime, I think most of his information here can be taken with a grain of salt.

I think a lot of these guys originally did have information to present. They really did have a reason to be talking. Then the fame and reputation and maybe money became the the goal and the "information" became a means to an end.
    Well for an doctor in medicine, money was not a factor when he went into the UFO field. He lost probably a bunch of revenues when starting.

For others in the field, such as Corey Goode and others (Sathers, etc.) it is a dream come true, with their skills and training they were or would have been at the bottom or the average pay scale.

As for Greer, I must admit that I am puzzled about what he presents. Not for the content, some of us have read enough to understand the same, but for the way he organizes the information and the impact it may have.

Either he is paid to be part of disclosure and has been told to let it out, or he has turned around and decided to tell the truth while trying to avoid getting killed.

And for a reason I do not fully understand yet, and I may be wrong, I have a feeling he had enough and has decided to spill more of it.
    Last edited by Flash; 31st August 2018 at 14:48.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2018), Debra (2nd September 2018), gnostic9 (31st August 2018), justntime2learn (31st August 2018), Magnus (3rd September 2018), Rita Sweeney (3rd September 2018)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,889 times in 3,467 posts

Exclamation Re: Steven Greer (2019) on an imminent catastrophic false flag event

Part II of Dr. Greer's 12th of May, 2018 presentation is now available on Youtube:

Looking forward to seeing everyone's detailed thoughtful comments on this.

=== Added later ===

A brief outline of part II

For the first 45 minutes Greer stays on topic, talking about the different meanings of the word "alien" (extraterrestrials, interdimensionals, ghost, things created by the secret space programs, etc.)

Then he starts to talk about a Project Bluebeam type false flag event that may have been or may still be on the table. This event would be used to bring about a military fascist power around the world.

At 52:40 He mentions two fast tracked trajectories for disclosure. He then goes into the first one but never mentions what the second is.

This first stems out of the Elizondo Pentagon program. This scenario will eventually cover the alien phenomena and it will be shown as a threat. One faction wants to roll this out into an eschatological "end of the world" scenario. The person who holds the power and controls the technology to pull this off is claiming to be the return of Jesus Christ into this galaxy. There will be a weaponization of interdimensional portals.

Suddenly, he leaves this apocalyptic false flag scenario and starts an upbeat series of videos and photos of UFOs and contact experiences for 30 minutes and then ends with his speech he wrote for world leaders, on how he feels disclosure should be announced.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 1st September 2018 at 01:04.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2018), Debra (2nd September 2018), Flash (1st September 2018), gnostic9 (31st August 2018), justntime2learn (1st September 2018), KiwiElf (1st September 2018), Michelle Marie (1st September 2018), norman (2nd September 2018), Spellbound (1st September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018)

31. Link to Post #96
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

See www.halturnerradioshow.com - aliens have no direct role in what is happening now, just an indirect role.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), justntime2learn (1st September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Honesty (here)
    See www.halturnerradioshow.com - aliens have no direct role in what is happening now, just an indirect role.
    If true, interesting timing ...
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

34. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,889 times in 3,467 posts

Going back to Part I, there's a quote that no one here has yet commented on. Greer says that in a meeting of October 2017 (or he heard about the meeting last October) a woman stated, in a most ominous manner:

Quote "O yes, the American people like to complain. Pretty soon, we're gonna really give them something to whine about."
    Per Greer, the woman, possibly, is now CIA Director Gina Haspel.

For me, this shows that the war here, is primarily on consciousness, not on our bodies, our property. There is a lot of pollution in war, but mainly it is a corruption of ideas and facts, pollution in the realm of consciousness. If there is a false flag planned, my guess is that it will be one that will divide Americans (and the rest of the world) and get us all pointing the finger at each other: conservatives vs. liberals, christians vs. arabs, fundamentalists vs. new agers. All the fake events and scripted news stories so far may just be setup for this one event. And this event will not come to pass if we don't give it any energy by fearing that it will.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd September 2018), Flash (1st September 2018), justntime2learn (1st September 2018), Justplain (1st September 2018), Michelle Marie (1st September 2018), norman (1st September 2018), norski (2nd September 2018)

37. Link to Post #99
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Well for an doctor in medicine, money was not a factor when he went into the UFO field. He lost probably a bunch of revenues when starting.

This is a very good point Flash! I have always been unclear about the details on why he left medicine-- perhaps he retired early? I understand the story Greer tells everyone, but, I have a suspicion that Greer has more to the story about why he stopped being a licensed physician.

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    From the other video, "Sirius" he seems to building us up to accepting a false flag involving aliens, on a number of levels. So, he seems to be warning us this will be the next step taken by whoever or whatever is really running this world.

That coupled with Trump saying we need a Space Force and the ptb upping the anty to get more money and control, it seems they have nowhere to go but "up" so to speak in the whole false flag maneuver

I think what you stated here is a logical conclusion to what we see happening. No "insiders" or secret sources needed. I for one am waiting for just one of these guys predictions of future events to actually happen. I know this won't be popular here but what actual difference have any of these UFO "experts" made with their secret sources and insider discoveries? Has anything changed for the better or worse due to their revelations, other than revealing government coverups? Are we any closer to the truth? I feel like if they have done anything, they have muddied the waters so it is near impossible to tell fact from fiction. On the other hand, if someone is listening for entertainment that is another thing. We will have better luck using our own intuitive skills, reason and logic to see the probabilities of future events. I, for one, won't be entering a bunker anytime soon based on his assessment.
    Well said, Peter and Valerie- logically this does follow for me as well. I think the people that have risked a great deal to disclose their stories, and gained virtually nothing from sharing, are probably closer to the truth than the very vocal and well-defended hoaxers and hired actors. Let us also not forget "UFO Disease"

And on Valerie's point, there does seem to be a build-up within mainstream ufology of this notion of a threat, all coinciding with this unusual alternative political climate. I do wonder if this is a planned coincidence (inner strife expressed in people's predictions) vs the playing out of a secret agenda.

This situation with Greer is most curious and worth keeping an eyeball on.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 1st September 2018 at 07:40.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Debra (2nd September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (1st September 2018), Flash (2nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), justntime2learn (1st September 2018), Kryztian (7th September 2018), Magnus (3rd September 2018), Satori (1st September 2018)

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

After listening to David Adair's relating of how Greer treated him after talking him into going to testify before Congress, I don't bother to follow his stuff anymore.

If anyone hasn't learned of how, David at age 17, was taken to Area 51 to examine an "alien" engine in 1972, you've missed a great story! It can be found here on Avalon! Amazing tale!!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Debra (2nd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd September 2018), justntime2learn (1st September 2018), Magnus (3rd September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast