+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Steven Greer (2019) on an imminent catastrophic false flag event

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer (2019) on an imminent catastrophic false flag event

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I am not making a judgement, merely an observation. I am no expert, but I have to agree with Bob's assessment.

What I saw of him and Emery, all built up like some of the gym rats I see, I just got a really bad feeling about those two. And Emery was right there in all of it, gun conspicuously on his right hip. Like they were playing the part of some bad ass mother ****ers. Sort of imposing their physical presence on us. It was just weird.
    I asked another member via an email just now to give their report on the 'greer' show, and the attacks that they subsequently experienced individually and to their family. The "show", the 'testing' of audience response, the "surveying" to see where the buttons may be are done all the time in entertainment (and psyops of course)..

2. Link to Post #42
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

I think weaponized pathogens would be the tool of choice.

Speaking back in 1995, Admiral David E. Jeremiah of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff had this to say:

Somewhere in the back of my mind I still have this picture of five smart guys from Somalia or some other non-developed nation who see the opportunity to change the world. To turn the world upside down. Military applications of molecular manufacturing have even greater potential than nuclear weapons to radically change the balance of powers.

And as the White House US National Security Council has stated, "We are menaced less by fleets and armies than by catastrophic technologies in the hands of the embittered few"

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), justntime2learn (2nd August 2018), Magnus (10th August 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2018), Spellbound (12th August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

4. Link to Post #43
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hal Puthoff is his CIA handler.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2018)

6. Link to Post #44
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@Bill

many thanks for responding to my posting-

yes; I'm aware that Greer talked about a false flag event but with every false flag comes a certain amount of physical destruction (9/11 comes to mind) or geological manipulation (Haitian earthquake comes to mind)-

Larry

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), justntime2learn (2nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Honesty (here)
    ^ Steaming pile. Logic and reason is my handler.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Jayke (2nd August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th August 2018), justntime2learn (2nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2018), Sierra (2nd August 2018)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    ^ Steaming pile. Logic and reason is my handler.
    lollll two extremely efficient words giving your whole opinion on many levels. The art of simple efficient messages!!

I have to remember this when I cannot follow your posts, they in fact may be very condensed few efficient words explanations of very complex situations.

Great man!!!
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), justntime2learn (2nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2018), Sierra (2nd August 2018)

12. Link to Post #47
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

hi @Bob,

I don't doubt your statements for a second-

the only thing I can say about Greer (just watching/listening to videos with him) despite how calm, collected and non-sensationalist his presentations may be he has a creepy aura; it's just my gut feeling about things-

I also tend to think none of this will happen as he 'predicts' (so who is he really working for?) but I tend to think even with our most modern technologies we can't prevent some natural earth changes even if they're rather, uh, "uncomfortable" for the masses- or do you have information to the contrary?- if so please inform!

Larry

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

avid (2nd August 2018), Bob (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd August 2018), justntime2learn (2nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2018), MistressJan (3rd August 2018), mojo (2nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Larry - Hi

here is the cross-post which it seems to me is a very relevant observation

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1238498

Quote Posted by Another1 (here)

[...]

I have noticed, almost without exception:
    • - the people who seek peace and believe it's possible are usually soft spoken, polite and don't really push much. They offer.
    • In my opinion as a fellow traveler, this is a signal
    • - the people looking forward to it all falling apart are highly vocal, well versed in the art of subtle ridicule. They tell you what will be.
    • In my opinion as a fellow traveler, this is noise

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    hi @Bob,

I don't doubt your statements for a second-

the only thing I can say about Greer (just watching/listening to videos with him) despite how calm, collected and non-sensationalist his presentations may be he has a creepy aura; it's just my gut feeling about things-

I also tend to think none of this will happen as he 'predicts' (so who is he really working for?) but I tend to think even with our most modern technologies we can't prevent some natural earth changes even if they're rather, uh, "uncomfortable" for the masses- or do you have information to the contrary?- if so please inform!

Larry

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    And as the White House US National Security Council has stated, "We are menaced less by fleets and armies than by catastrophic technologies in the hands of the embittered few"
    There are a "host of catastrophic technologies in the hands of the embittered few" that have come to the light of our awareness. Through research and discernment, we can find out how to best help promote the awakening of the truth of these destructive technologies, and provide solutions to the best of our abilities.

The genocide is already in progress, and the destructive technologies are being pushed upon us at an ever increasing speed.

All we can do is be our best, do our best, and help as much as possible.

That's why we are here.

How much of the cataclysm can we diminish? Only time will tell.

Our choices and intentions are powerful.

Any advance warning may be used to change the ultimate outcome.

We can see the conflicting energies in the information wars, and the conflict among people. Out of that chaos, a birthing is occurring. We are part of the higher purpose.

I have not listened to the entire video, but I caught the main points. The quote above is appropriate.

I'll weigh in again as time permits.

(I'm participating in a community awareness event later today regarding Smart Meters and other Trespassing Technology. We are waking up people at our city commissioners, and our public utility commission, as well as the general public. Like unraveling a ball of yarn, I do see how this can lead to discovering the network that is intent on causing the catastrophic event that Steven Greer is referring to.)

Even if you never listened to Steven Greer, get the message about the technology being used by the embittered few. It's not about the messenger! We can be our own messenger...just look around!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 2nd August 2018 at 19:34.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

anandacate (3rd August 2018), angelfire (2nd August 2018), Ben (6th August 2018), Eric J (Viking) (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Jayke (2nd August 2018), justntime2learn (2nd August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd August 2018), Sierra (2nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018), wondering (2nd August 2018)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

What a joy to read all the comments!

After watching the "hurried" interview he did with Bill & Kerry, I have not wasted any time on listening to him. I would say "creepy" IS a good word to use in this case!!

Also, after the way he "used" David Adair, way back when, I would say there is no reason to "trust" him. This does seem to be a world of "handlers" at this point in time! Since so many people are more "awake" now, it is harder for the Controllers to pull the wool over our eyes!

Thanks for relating your experience with him, Bob!

Just remembered the Red Rain that fell in Asia someplace! I do recall Wickramsinghe was involved in figuring that one out, but no one seemed to want to listen to him at the time.

Thanks, Herve, for the historical, cometary article. AND.... once again to Bill for providing this Forum where such things can be discussed!
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 2nd August 2018 at 19:24.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (2nd August 2018), Bayareamom (2nd August 2018), Ben (6th August 2018), Billy (2nd August 2018), Bob (2nd August 2018), Eric J (Viking) (2nd August 2018), Jayke (2nd August 2018), justntime2learn (2nd August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2018), Spellbound (12th August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018)

19. Link to Post #51
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    There are a "host of catastrophic technologies in the hands of the embittered few" that have come to the light of our awareness. Through research and discernment, we can find out how to best help promote the awakening of the truth of these destructive technologies, and provide solutions to the best of our abilities.

The genocide is already in progress, and the destructive technologies are being pushed upon us at an ever increasing speed.

That's why we are here.

We can see the conflicting energies in the information wars, and the conflict among people. Out of that chaos, a birthing is occurring. We are part of the higher purpose.

I have not listened to the entire video, but I caught the main points. The quote above is appropriate.

(I'm participating in a community awareness event later today regarding Smart Meters and other Trespassing Technology. We are waking up people at our city commissioners, and our public utility commission, as well as the general public. Like unraveling a ball of yarn, I do see how this can lead to discovering the network that is intent on causing the catastrophic event that Steven Greer is referring to.)

Even if you never listened to Steven Greer, get the message about the technology being used by the embittered few. It's not about the messenger! We can be our own messenger...just look around!

MM
    That's got me thinking. It's blindingly obvious to me now.

The truth is, an advanced weapon was used to vaporise all those buildings on 11 September 2001. It was probably pulled off using black budget technologies. Secret weapons, so to speak.

We can choose to ignore the fact that this technology exists. Or we can surmise that it can be used again, and repeatedly. 9/11 was a way of shoving this truth under our noses, that such a horrendous technology is available that can applied anywhere else. A possibility is that it was stolen from Nikola Tesla, who once said "You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension".

This technology does not have to do what was done, it can surely be harnessed to do good things.
    Last edited by happyuk; 2nd August 2018 at 19:47.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bayareamom (28th August 2018), Ben (6th August 2018), Eric J (Viking) (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), justntime2learn (2nd August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2018), Sierra (2nd August 2018), Spellbound (12th August 2018), wondering (2nd August 2018)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    In my view, this Extinction Level Event is not going to happen. Not to the everyday people, anyways.

What we already see happening at present is the Deep State, & whatever factions, departments & compartments that it consists of - the Deep State is being threatened right now, as we speak. Its an Exitinction Level Event for the military-industrial / Deep State / bankster / cabal complex.

Having said that, yes, certainly the cabal will be pulling out all the stops in a last ditch effort to hang onto their position of control. And, the best way to is to 'create' an alien threat.

Steven Greer is trying to create a movement. But, to me, that movement has already begun, its already well on the way. Whatever event that the cabal will be throwing at the rest of the human population on this planet will blowback onto them. Its more than obvious that this is happening as we speak with Trump now. IMO, Trump is on the leading edge of what is coming to the rest of this planet. Its just the beginning.

I'm not so much into the writings in the Bible, or into religion so much, but it is written in the Bible scriptures. Whatever event the cabal will attempt to pull off, it will only cause the human population to become more awakened. Humanity will be challenged. And in being challenged, it will cause the consciousness of mankind to be piqued & rise in a crescendo.

We eventually will be challenged more than we ever have been before. We will be challenged - to the point that we will eventually do works greater that those that have become enlightened before us. If you want to talk about an event, I'm talking a mass enlightenment event taking place on this planet.

That is how I see it. So really, there's really nothing that one can do. There will be a percentage of the population that will be called forth. They will be filled with something that will spontaneously drive them to do what will be needed.

Its an exciting time to be alive.
    So, in the meantime, just enjoy the show as it unfolds.
    True that.

Catalysts for the evolution of consciousness!

I just wrote that earlier today in an email that I sent to a bunch of my friends: "It's a great time to be alive!"

More than watching the show, though, I think we are starring in it. I feel that spontaneous force every day now. It's so exciting!

MM

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

That's why we are here.

MM
    That's got me thinking. It's blindingly obvious to me now.

The truth is, an advanced weapon was used to vaporise all those buildings on 11 September 2001. It was probably pulled off using black budget technologies. Secret weapons, so to speak.

We can choose to ignore the fact that this technology exists. Or we can surmise that it can be used again, and repeatedly. 9/11 was a way of shoving this truth under our noses, that such a horrendous technology is available that can applied anywhere else. A possibility isthat it was stolen from Nikola Tesla, who once said "You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension".

This technology does not have to do what was done, it can surely be harnessed to do good things.
    That's where we're at.

Take the technology toys away from those who are using them irresponsibly, destructively, and put them to constructive use.

Let's do this!

MM

That's what this message is all about. Whether you get it at AimForTruth, Kevin Shipp, aplanetruth, or anywhere else, when we heed it we can turn things around.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 2nd August 2018 at 19:50.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

angelfire (2nd August 2018), avid (2nd August 2018), Ben (6th August 2018), Eric J (Viking) (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), happyuk (2nd August 2018), justntime2learn (2nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018), wondering (2nd August 2018)

23. Link to Post #53
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

How do you know this?

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), greybeard (2nd August 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd August 2018), justntime2learn (2nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), Michi (11th August 2018), Spellbound (12th August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2018), Wind (3rd August 2018), wondering (2nd August 2018)

25. Link to Post #54
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

The real extinction level event for Greer is his career. It must be cratering after the Ata fiasco. On the positive side, if he doesn't manage to suck people into his newer, brighter shinier con (distraction) there may be organ grinders out there looking for roided up monkey men to trail around on a leash.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), happyuk (3rd August 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd August 2018), Jayke (3rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), PurpleLama (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018), Wind (3rd August 2018)

27. Link to Post #55
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    • What kind of event could possibly be approved and greenlighted to threaten the lives of 5 billion people? Even if this is nonsense, Greer himself evidently believed it enough to tell his audience, either feigning or genuinely showing real emotion.
    About the last item: what kind of event Greer believes (or knows) this might possibly be — whether it's real or not. Just regard this as a totally theoretical thought experiment to help us analyze the credibility and logic of what Greer seemed to be saying.

He says that 5 billion lives "hanging in the balance" is an "accurate number". A very high degree of control is implied for that kind of forecast to be accurate, whatever the scenario might be
    I was looking into population statistics on the 5 billion number, as inaccurate as Wikipedia may be (I’m very open to a more accurate source to cross check this!).

The continent of Asia holds around 4 billion people. The continent of Africa holds about 1 billion people.

If there were, say, a well aimed storm system used to spread some sort of bioweapon or aerosol-based parasite or virus, the trade winds would spread it over some very densely populated areas. I noted that Greer said the world’s population. Additionally, he seems to have a thing with the TTSA. Eliozndo specialized in tropical diseases, parisitology, and immunology.

Also, note the lab coats on the children:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_world

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), Spellbound (12th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Bill Ryan said: His pauses to compose himself seemed to me likely to be real (though one can never quite tell!).
    I got the exact opposite impression, which is that he was faking his emotions. IMO, he can be a good actor when he needs to. Also, a person, regardless whether he's an experienced speaker, can't hide his body language. His body language (not only in this video, but possibly in all of them) indicates to me that he is not being honest with what he's saying. The way he touches his face, glasses, and ears, are three indicators--how he constantly corrects his collar as if it was uncomfortable, regardless what shirt or t-shirt he is wearing, respectively, is another.

Like so many other people here, I am not discarding that the Elite is planning a fake alien invasion that includes mass destruction and mass killings, but SG to me seems to have totally different motives here than to disclose such an event. And Bill, you wrote down some excellent bullet points in one of your posts...I personally couldn't agree more--to all of them.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th August 2018), Ben (6th August 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), Bob (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Hervé (3rd August 2018), mab777 (5th August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), mountain_jim (3rd August 2018), Spellbound (12th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018), Unicorn (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,449 times in 8,340 posts

It seems most people here don't think Greer is for real enough to be taken seriously. That may be so.

On the other side of the picture, that he's indicating something real, even if he personally is being mugged in the process, we'd be foolish to think the cabal are in any way 'western' centric in their goals. The building up of China and the slow takedown of America indicates the opposite, if anything.

In all the scenarios I've run through my head over several years, it doesn't look good for the west. I think WW3 is a plan B and only required if we refuse to go quietly through the dumbing down and brainwashing. IF ww3 is chosen, I'm in no doubt that the intention would be for the west to lose and sign those all important surrender papers that wipe out everything we think of as our basic rights.

Another thing we'd be foolish to take for granted is that America has the upper hand militerally. With all we know about special access black projects, it's plainly obvious that those really special assets are not under American control, but under cabal control.

What's to stop the cabal from using those special assets to take out America's key war making tools in a surprise attack ?

Without it's aircraft carriers and satelites etc, would America stand a chance against a power like China ?, I think not.

Just a stalemate war that goes on and on would kill a very large number of people.

Quote The New York Times’ new editorial board member wrote scores of tweets expressing her hatred for “dumbass f**king white people,” including one which celebrated white people going extinct.

“Sarah Jeong is joining The New York Times editorial board. … [Jeong] will join us in September as our lead writer on technology. … Born in South Korea, Sarah grew up in North Carolina and California. She’s both a journalist and a lawyer,” the NYT announced yesterday.

The reason Jeong may have appealed to the mindset of those now running the Old Gray Lady soon became clear, after a series of tweets were unearthed in which Jeong’s anti-white racism was laid bare.

In one tweet, she complained about “dumbass f**king white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants.”
    Last edited by norman; 3rd August 2018 at 06:19.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

drneglector (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Hervé (3rd August 2018), Innocent Warrior (3rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), mountain_jim (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,542 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Wes Penre (here)
    Quote Bill Ryan said: His pauses to compose himself seemed to me likely to be real (though one can never quite tell!).
    I got the exact opposite impression, which is that he was faking his emotions.
    I have to say, I listened several more times, and yes: now I'm not quite so sure. It has to be theoretically possible that the entire thing was invented theater to bolster Greer's longstanding general warnings of a false flag attack to frame the benevolent ETs.

Continuing the hypothesizing, that might be
    1. Why the video title was "The Atacama Cover-up" (not "The giant false flag that may wipe out 5 billion people"),
    2. Why Part 2 is missing,
    3. Why it took so long for Part 1 to be published, and
    4. Why there's nothing about this on the Sirius Disclosure website.
    He may have either had second thoughts, or pushback from his own colleagues, who might have said: "Steve, look, you just can't play around with this kind of thing. Your followers expect everything you say to be the truth."

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th August 2018), aoibhghaire (5th August 2018), avid (3rd August 2018), Ben (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Hervé (3rd August 2018), Jayke (3rd August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (3rd August 2018), mab777 (5th August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), MistressJan (3rd August 2018), mountain_jim (3rd August 2018), muxfolder (3rd August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018), Spellbound (12th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018), Wes Penre (3rd August 2018)

35. Link to Post #59
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This subject has probably been done to death and if so, forgive me, I'm young to this and direct me to the relevant discussion. Dr Greer seems to have become a figurehead in the disclosure movement and is obviously a contentious figure. So what if he's been turned? When we look at the negative forces ( entities, ET's ) that supposedly pull the strings in the shadows, aren't they adept at mind control, clever infiltration and subtle influence? And if you have obvious personality defects which you have not worked on such as a large ego and pride, doesn't that make you more vulnerable to manipulation? And if Dr Greer's disclosure movement has become commercialised ( something I suspected not long after I took an interest and led to my distancing myself ) doesn't that smack of contamination by nefarious energies? I sat directly in front of him in a large, packed hall in London and at question time waved my arms frantically for over 20 minutes and was strangely ignored. I can't remember what my question was but I got the odd feeling he didn't want to answer it. Conversely, and this is just a muse, what if we are collectively controlling the chain of events? Humans are supposed to be incredibly creative, what if we are now being allowed to shape our destiny freely and are merely under scrutiny by external forces who will only step in if we really screw it up? There are so many suppositions, theories and contradictory stories that it all makes me feel like I'm going mad and maybe that's the aim.

36. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Andyvaz For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th August 2018), Ben (6th August 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), Flash (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), happyuk (3rd August 2018), Hervé (3rd August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), MistressJan (3rd August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018), Unicorn (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018), Wes Penre (3rd August 2018), william r sanford72 (3rd August 2018)

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andyvaz (here)
    This subject has probably been done to death and if so, forgive me, I'm young to this and direct me to the relevant discussion. Dr Greer seems to have become a figurehead in the disclosure movement and is obviously a contentious figure. So what if he's been turned? When we look at the negative forces ( entities, ET's ) that supposedly pull the strings in the shadows, aren't they adept at mind control, clever infiltration and subtle influence? And if you have obvious personality defects which you have not worked on such as a large ego and pride, doesn't that make you more vulnerable to manipulation? And if Dr Greer's disclosure movement has become commercialised ( something I suspected not long after I took an interest and led to my distancing myself ) doesn't that smack of contamination by nefarious energies? I sat directly in front of him in a large, packed hall in London and at question time waved my arms frantically for over 20 minutes and was strangely ignored. I can't remember what my question was but I got the odd feeling he didn't want to answer it. Conversely, and this is just a muse, what if we are collectively controlling the chain of events? Humans are supposed to be incredibly creative, what if we are now being allowed to shape our destiny freely and are merely under scrutiny by external forces who will only step in if we really screw it up? There are so many suppositions, theories and contradictory stories that it all makes me feel like I'm going mad and maybe that's the aim.
    I like your thinking . Lots of nuggets here for all to ponder. As pure speculation, if the ET controllers of the Negative Kind, who are pretty obviously here, via their Minions here in our reality (the Elite) would choose someone to create a great spokesman for the controlled opposition, wouldn't they choose someone with high intelligence and a big ego that could be fairly easily swayed? I would think so. If I put myself in the Negative ET's shoes, I would use someone like SG, and I would probably steer him in a very similar direction they in that case have steered SG. When I listen to him in general, I can see how he'd perfectly fit the agenda. The negative ones need us to be separated into camps because a united humanity would be the end of them. SG would in that case do a "good job."

EDIT: I had my own encounter with SG's group shortly after the Disclosure Project video was released in the beginning of the millennium. I had a general question about the negative ETs, and instead of just telling me that from their understanding, there are no negative ETs in the Earth vicinity, they literally attacked me with anger and intimidation, telling me to stop promoting such nonsense. The tone they used totally caught me off guard.
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 3rd August 2018 at 13:29.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

38. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th August 2018), Arcturian108 (4th August 2018), Ben (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), Cognitive Dissident (3rd August 2018), Flash (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), happyuk (3rd August 2018), Hervé (3rd August 2018), mab777 (5th August 2018), Magnus (10th August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), Michi (11th August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018), Unicorn (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast