+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Steven Greer (2019) on an imminent catastrophic false flag event

1. Link to Post #101
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,069 times in 456 posts

Red face Re: Steven Greer (2019) on an imminent catastrophic false flag event

I don’t want to derail the thread too much, but I have to share this video of Joe from the Carolinas.

Great app.
    And I love your rosy glasses Joe

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Debra (3rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd September 2018), Ivanhoe (1st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd September 2018), Ol' Roy (6th September 2018), Satori (1st September 2018), Spellbound (2nd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018), WhiteFeather (5th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

Default Re: Steven Greer (2019) on an imminent catastrophic false flag event

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)

I had a contact experience in which I was warned that someone may make an attempt to "Blow up the planet"
    [...]
    Whether it is false flag or et, how could we know?
    Well, blowing up the planet might be kind of self-defeating as a False Flag event.
    Unless you are Vogon

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Debra (3rd September 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd September 2018), Magnus (3rd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,458 times in 32,923 posts

Okay, back to topic here.

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Part II of Dr. Greer's 12th of May, 2018 presentation is now available on Youtube:

Looking forward to seeing everyone's detailed thoughtful comments on this.

=== Added later ===

A brief outline of part II

For the first 45 minutes Greer stays on topic, talking about the different meanings of the word "alien" (extraterrestrials, interdimensionals, ghost, things created by the secret space programs, etc.)

Then he starts to talk about a Project Bluebeam type false flag event that may have been or may still be on the table. This event would be used to bring about a military fascist power around the world.

At 52:40 He mentions two fast tracked trajectories for disclosure. He then goes into the first one but never mentions what the second is.

This first stems out of the Elizondo Pentagon program. This scenario will eventually cover the alien phenomena and it will be shown as a threat. One faction wants to roll this out into an eschatological "end of the world" scenario. The person who holds the power and controls the technology to pull this off is claiming to be the return of Jesus Christ into this galaxy. There will be a weaponization of interdimensional portals.

Suddenly, he leaves this apocalyptic false flag scenario and starts an upbeat series of videos and photos of UFOs and contact experiences for 30 minutes and then ends with his speech he wrote for world leaders, on how he feels disclosure should be announced.
    Thanks, and I watched the long-awaited Part 2. Again, it's hard to understand why there was such a long delay in uploading it to YouTube.

My own comments:

1) I can't fault anything he presented in the first 45 mins, though implied (though not explicitly stated) in his presentation is that there don't seem to be any malevolent ETs. He offers a comprehensive presentation of different kinds of 'alien' phenomena, centered around this schema:

2) His description of a false flag event — which, again, he said had been 'authorized' — is between [approx] 45:00-60:00. He focuses on it at 53:30.

My understanding of this is that it'd be a weaponized opening of a portal (or an opening of a weaponized portal) to allow, or encourage, all hell to come through. (So to speak!) He stated several times that this technology has been fully operational for 50 years, since 1968.

We do know that the DIA is very interested in the Skinwalker Ranch, for instance (confirmed by Jeremy Corbell), so it has to be plausible that the agencies have developed operational advanced technology in these areas. What remains unexplained (and Greer didn't refer to this in this Part 2) is how come a third of the world's population would die.

6. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (3rd September 2018), anandacate (4th September 2018), astridmari (3rd September 2018), avid (2nd September 2018), BMJ (2nd September 2018), Cognitive Dissident (3rd September 2018), Debra (2nd September 2018), Flash (2nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd September 2018), justntime2learn (2nd September 2018), Kate (3rd September 2018), Kryztian (21st September 2018), Magnus (3rd September 2018), Maknocktomb (3rd September 2018), Mandala (20th May 2020), Mare (2nd September 2018), norman (2nd September 2018), OmeyocaN777 (2nd September 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (4th September 2018), palehorse (23rd May 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (4th September 2018), Sadieblue (4th September 2018), Sophocles (2nd September 2018), Spellbound (2nd September 2018), Star Tsar (4th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018), Tam (20th May 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd September 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Okay, back to topic here.

My understanding of this is that it'd be a weaponized opening of a portal (or an opening of a weaponized portal) to allow, or encourage, all hell to come through. (So to speak!) He stated several times that this technology has been fully operational for 50 years, since 1968.

We do know that the DIA is very interested in the Skinwalker Ranch, for instance (confirmed by Jeremy Corbell), so it has to be plausible that the agencies have developed operational advanced technology in these areas. What remains unexplained (and Greer didn't refer to this in this Part 2) is how come a third of the world's population would die.
    My theory
    The key to this problem (weaponized portal) is frequency.
    In order to open that portal, they need one specific frequency.
    So we must found/make a machine that works exactly the opposite.
    Like this orgone bubble that Mike Emery said it creates a non-polar field.
    I don't know if this orgone bubble works, I intend to make one this month and see by myself the results.
    But you get the point....a non-polar field (euphoria) that regenerates the orgone in the atmosphere will be the answer in many problems we have hopefully without any side effects.
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 3rd September 2018 at 00:06.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2018), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Flash (2nd September 2018), justntime2learn (2nd September 2018), Kate (3rd September 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

A transcript of part two, in part, please complete it if you feel an urge to do so, a read word give so much more than a spoken one.

"There's another group that is racing forward, and this group is headed by one of the four clans of the mormon corporate empire, but it's a breakaway group and this particular operation has reached full functionality on an antigravity interdimensional device, as of a few weeks ago. There is a part of the intelligence community that just had a meeting in cheyenne mountain between april 28:th and may 5:th to discuss this and to go, or no go, on disclosing that system as part of a disclosure. Here is the problem: Some of the people in that team want to present it as an eschatological end of the world system, because one of the things that happend in the lab out in salt lake city recently, was that when they hit a certain frequency knowing that this device, it's about the size of a basketball, when it was levitating and had free energy, but they hit a resonant frequency that tapped in to these other dimensions, but lower dimensions and all kinds of monsterous things started coming out, and they filmed it. Now, soon as this happened I was notified by these senior officials within the senior intelligence community, NSA and CIA, And they wanted.. they asked oddly for my cooperation in that type of disclosure, and I said yes, but that's not extra terrestrial, thats alien, I said I know you know better, and the public needs to know better, and by god that is why I did this workshop, even though my shoulder is killing me. So, I honestly.. you have to understand this has been authorized, this disclosure trajectory is authorized, now I am speaking about it at great peril, frankly at personal risk today, but you have to understand that if this rolls out the way they want to, they will try to present this as this end of the world return of christ sort of phenomenon, and here is the problem, it was confirmed to me that these portals into other dimensions, they have weaponized. Now, so the weaponization of this kind of technology is an absolute threat to the structure of space-time earth and humanity and that is in hance of a person who I learned is claiming to be the return of Christ for this galaxy and I'm quoting. The scariest god damn thing I've encountered in 28 years of doing this, and you ignore when I'm telling you your peril."
    Last edited by Magnus; 3rd September 2018 at 23:41.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

anandacate (4th September 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2018), Flash (4th September 2018), justntime2learn (4th September 2018), Kryztian (21st September 2018), NeedleThreader (10th September 2018), palehorse (23rd May 2020), Sadieblue (4th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

"my shoulder is killing me"

"now I am speaking about it at great peril, frankly at personal risk today"

Greer has become a distraction to the real dangers facing humanity. I had higher hopes for him than this.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2018), Flash (4th September 2018), Honesty (4th September 2018), justntime2learn (4th September 2018), NeedleThreader (10th September 2018), palehorse (23rd May 2020), Ratszinger (23rd May 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (4th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Greer's mission was to lead and spoil the disclosure movement, just like he compromised two of the advanced energy projects I was directly involved with many years ago. Attempts on the lives of those two advanced evergy technology inventors all failed.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th September 2018), Bill Ryan (4th September 2018), Flash (4th September 2018), Hym (4th September 2018), justntime2learn (4th September 2018), Kryztian (21st September 2018), Magnus (4th September 2018), muxfolder (4th September 2018), norman (5th September 2018), onawah (4th September 2018), palehorse (23rd May 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (4th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018), wnlight (4th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Maybe the destruction has to do with CERN or the Lord of the Abyss, Abaddon.

As a side note, one thing curious about some of the cryptid researchers is that sometimes they feel humanity is being reckoned by these Bigfoot, Dogmen creatures. That they usually don’t kill people as if they are under some law to not harm us yet. Maybe they are waiting on Abaddon. I have heard that something like 1/4 of earth would be destroyed by beast from the pit and mens hearts would fail them from fear of these beast.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    I'm struggling to glean any benefit to anyone from this.
    When all the rivers have dried up
    And all the forests have been uprooted
    Only then will humanity understand
    You can't eat information.
    Eh hem.
    Well for one, people (at least here) are now talking about Dr. Greer.

And his movie(s)...

That's marketing right?
    Last edited by hermit; 5th September 2018 at 18:57.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hermit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), palehorse (23rd May 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Transcript of Greers "5:00AM" e.t. disclosure draft for world leaders, for the record, in case any future need for reference would arise:

"My fellow Americans, my fellow Russians. (or you can fill in the blanks)

My fellow citizens of the world, it has come to our attention that extra terrestrial civilizations of great technological advancement have been visiting earth for some time, While their presence likely date from very ancient times, the modern era since world war two has seen a large increase in sightings and interactions with these advanced lifeforms and their spacecraft. It must be emphasized that they appear to pose no threat to humanity and earth, but instead are quite concerned about our own unchecked warmaking capabilities and violence, combined with our early attempts at the exploration of space. Since the dawn of the nuclear era, these extraterrestrial civilizations have made concerted efforts to do reconnaissance at all known space and nuclear facilities, and in some cases these facilities have been penetrated by e.t. craft and our nuclear missiles rendered inoperable, such incursions appear designed to warn us not to use these world destroying nuclear weapons, and are not acts of hostility. They also appear concerned with the rapid decay of our environment and biosphere and the extinction of many species on earth. Since world war two there have been extremely secretive projects studying the energy, communication and propulsion systems of these extraterrestrial spacecraft. It is time for us to disclose these momentous scientific findings to you. These technologies have the potential, if used only for peaceful purposes, to give us a new and sustainable civilization on earth, free of poverty and pollution, within a generation. However, if used for destructive and violent purposes, the same technologies could end our civilization. For these and other reasons, the strictest secrecy has surrounded the study of these extra terrestrial technologies, but the time has arrived for the truth to be known. We are not alone in the universe and it is time for humanity to become a mature peaceful civilization and take its place in the cosmos with other advanced peoples from other star systems. To this end, I call on the world community, other world leaders, and all the people of the earth, to come together and begin this new era on earth. We must make open peaceful contact, and initiate diplomatic ties to each of these civilizations. We must do this as children of the earth and not just one nation. All nations and people of earth must be represented and empowered in this process. We must commit to keeping all weapons out of space, and going only into space for peaceful purposes that benefit all of humanity, we must bring forth these advanced energy and propulsion technologies, so that the worlds environment and people benefit. We must all agree to never allow these new technologies to be used as weapons of war, and we must commit amongst ourselves that if any nation, or group, attempts to use these technologies for violent or destructive purposes, every nation and people on earth will rise up to immediately stop it. We face a choice, if we do nothing, our environment and civilization will degrade, and we may face extinction. If we use this new knowledge and science for war and destruction, we will also surely perish, but if we establish a world of peace, humanity can now advance as a civilization that is sustainable, just and worthy of exploring the universe. This is the singular and great challenge of our generation, to establish world peace and to create a new sustainable civilization on earth. Once we have achieved this foundation of peace and justice, we have learned that these other civilizations will welcome us into the cosmos with open arms and hearts. So, my fellow citizens of earth, let us work together, to achieve the destiny of humanity, an enlightened peaceful world that joins her place among the other peoples of the cosmos, for this is the only possible good future for humanity. It is time for us to unite as a people and create that good future, now!"
    Last edited by Magnus; 9th September 2018 at 23:28.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Fellow Aspirant (10th September 2018), Flash (9th September 2018), Forest Denizen (19th May 2020), justntime2learn (10th September 2018), Kryztian (21st September 2018), NeedleThreader (10th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,952 times in 3,471 posts

I light of recent events, I think this thread deserves a second look.

Was Steven Greer, two years ago, talking about a series of false flag event which begins with the quarantine as a reaction to COVID-19? He was discussing a meeting which occurred in October of 2017 with Mike Pompeo, then CIA director, and quite possibly Gina Haspel, the future CIA director who ominously said: "O yes, the American people like to complain. Pretty soon, we're gonna really give them something to whine about."

If so, I am guess that the Plandemic/Lockdown is just the first fake/managed event designed to trigger a wide range of human emotions.

In addition to "Anglo-Saxon" Mission, this testimony by Greer might be the next best piece of evidence that COVID-19 is the first of a series of planned events.

Hello, Everyone: do please critique this carefully, and comment intelligently. I welcome all views.

It may be nothing, or it may be something. The presentation (on 12 May, 2018, over 11 weeks ago) was only published yesterday. The promised Part 2, a continuation of the same presentation after a 15 minute break, doesn't seem to be on the net.

It's about far more than his claimed (and admittedly very well-argued) case for a cover-up of the well-known little Atacama being that featured in the documentary Sirius.

Greer goes on to dismantle Tom Delonge's To The Stars Academy (TTSA). Everything he states about them is very credible, in my opinion, and is very well worth listening to.

Then, just after the hour mark, Greer suddenly starts presenting new information about a major planned false flag event. This is what I've started this thread to discuss. I've made some timestamp notes, which I'll post below the video.

1:00:45: He refers to an 'extinction level event' that he says he's been briefed on in the last month (i.e. April 2018), that we've not got much time, that’s it’s “been approved”, and then he comes to a full halt and appears to change the subject. It seemed likely to be real. I don't think he's that good an actor.

1:01:06: He says: "We have little time."

1:08:30
    : He refers to an "apocalyptic event" that's been "greenlighted and approved". Then he comes to a halt again.

1:13:30: He refers to his concern that the group (meaning TTSA and those behind them, strongly selling the idea of an alien 'threat') will try to "accelerate the false flag".

1:16:35
    : He mentions "the weaponization of interdimensional portals".

1:24:20: He implies he's provided an extensive brief for Trump on UFOs, when he was nominated. And he suggests he's indirectly provided information for Putin.

1:32:04: He says he's been asked by someone with close ties to the Kremlin AND someone with close ties to the US National Security State and the President — two people who don’t even know each other — to write "an announcement speech" for them. (He says he'll read his draft to the audience later that evening.) He asked them why, and they each said because “it’s been authorized”.

1:34:30
    : He says the plan is for us to "sink into the worst catastrophe in recorded human history."

1:35:24
    : He says: "There's about 5 billion of the 7.5 billion lives hanging in the balance." Then he says: “That’s an accurate number.”

Then there's a 15 minute break, followed by two more hours. But as best I know, that's not been published.

Again, the above just came out yesterday, on his Sirius Disclosure channel. I only realized this half way through, when I was wondering how the h*** I'd never heard about any of this at all.

As many reading this will know, I'm no fan of Steven Greer, and have been a very strident critic of his for several years. There are other threads about this. But here, there's not a single thing he says that I know about, or can check, that I'd disagree with. It's actually understated, measured, calm, undramatic and precise.

His pauses to compose himself seemed to me likely to be real (though one can never quite tell!), and all I can say is that this got my strong attention.

I do NOT know why this was only published 11 weeks later, or why there's no sign yet of the potentially very important promised Part 2.

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2020), AutumnW (23rd May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Billy (22nd May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (19th May 2020), East Sun (19th May 2020), Forest Denizen (19th May 2020), gini (20th May 2020), Gwin Ru (19th May 2020), Harmony (19th May 2020), justntime2learn (19th May 2020), Justplain (19th May 2020), leavesoftrees (20th May 2020), Mare (21st May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th May 2020), norman (19th May 2020), onawah (19th May 2020), palehorse (23rd May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th May 2020), Sunny (23rd May 2020), Tam (20th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

In light of recent events, I think this thread deserves a second look.
    Thanks, and absolutely yes. In this more recent (21 March 2020) video, Greer focuses largely on collective meditation to handle the serious current problem.

But from about 21:50, he says he consulted with a contact of his in military biowarfare about the virus, and was told that "there are two, possibly three, strains circulating".

About 10 mins later, he's asked a question about origins of the virus. He's extremely cagey, saying that if he revealed everything he knew about this he'd be "banned from YouTube".

He's very clearly implying he knows, or has been told, that it's a bioweapon.

At 55:00 he again says he'll "not speak about the origins of the virus on this platform".

At 1:04:30, he says (very carefully!): "Whether this is a crisis that's completely natural, or partially natural and partially augmented, doesn't matter."
    (His stance is that we just have to make the best of "the hand of cards we've been dealt".)

24. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (19th May 2020), Alan (19th May 2020), Alekahn2 (21st May 2020), aoibhghaire (19th May 2020), AutumnW (23rd May 2020), Axman (20th May 2020), Billy (22nd May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (19th May 2020), Elainie (19th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2020), Forest Denizen (19th May 2020), Franny (23rd May 2020), gini (20th May 2020), Gwin Ru (19th May 2020), Harmony (19th May 2020), Islander12 (19th May 2020), justntime2learn (19th May 2020), Justplain (19th May 2020), Kryztian (19th May 2020), kudzy (24th May 2020), leavesoftrees (20th May 2020), Mare (21st May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th May 2020), Mike (19th May 2020), onawah (19th May 2020), palehorse (23rd May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th May 2020), Tam (20th May 2020), Tintin (19th May 2020), wondering (19th May 2020), Yoda (19th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,310 times in 916 posts

This was posted in april on another thread,Dr Klinghardt speaking about 2 main strainsne wich is very contagious ,wide spread but not so lethal,and another strain less contagious not wide spread but very dangerous when you catch it at 9.00
    Then he states that if you are infected by the not so dangerous one,you are probably immune for the aggressive one.
    He also says in the beginning that he must be careful to say too much about it for getting not banned or ...http://www.sophiaeducate.com/virus-u...ch-klinghardt/

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st May 2020), Bill Ryan (21st May 2020), Billy (22nd May 2020), justntime2learn (24th May 2020), Mare (21st May 2020), onawah (21st May 2020), palehorse (23rd May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st May 2020), wondering (21st May 2020)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Steven Greer was just interviewed by Patrick Bet-David (a very smart, semi-mainstream guy with a huge following), here:

Most of this is about UFOs, a very good interview posted in this thread for discussion.

But at 1:25:25, near the end, Bet-David asks him what may be the greatest threat in the future.

Greer answers that "it may be unfolding right now", and states on record that he has contacts at Fort Detrick who confirmed to him that the virus is bioengineered.

(I guess he can say this because it's not his own YouTube channel, which is what he said stopped him from saying more in his own 21 March presentation — see above.)

He goes on to state that his military contacts told him that the virus was "on their radar" in December 2019.

At 1:31:34 Bet-David asks: "Is there an element of Project Mockingbird taking place here?" (The CIA control of the press?) Greer immediately answers: "100%."

28. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (23rd May 2020), Agape (24th May 2020), Alan (23rd May 2020), AutumnW (23rd May 2020), Billy (22nd May 2020), ClearWater (23rd May 2020), gini (24th May 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd May 2020), Harmony (23rd May 2020), justntime2learn (24th May 2020), kudzy (24th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd May 2020), meeradas (23rd May 2020), Michi (23rd May 2020), Mike (22nd May 2020), palehorse (23rd May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd May 2020), Tigger (23rd May 2020), Tintin (22nd May 2020), Yoda (23rd May 2020)

29. Link to Post #115
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I just watched a few minutes of one of his videos. The three-strain video.
    He sounds very much to be pro-tester and pro-vaccine.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Luke Holiday (23rd May 2020)

31. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Lightbulb Re: Steven Greer (2019) on an imminent catastrophic false flag event

Steven Greer was just interviewed by Patrick Bet-David (a very smart, semi-mainstream guy with a huge following), here:

Most of this is about UFOs, a very good interview posted in this thread for discussion.

But at 1:25:25, near the end, Bet-David asks him what may be the greatest threat in the future.

Greer answers that "it may be unfolding right now", and states on record that he has contacts at Fort Detrick who confirmed to him that the virus is bioengineered.

(I guess he can say this because it's not his own YouTube channel, which is what he said stopped him from saying more in his own 21 March presentation — see above.)

He goes on to state that his military contacts told him that the virus was "on their radar" in December 2019.

At 1:31:34 Bet-David asks: "Is there an element of Project Mockingbird taking place here?" (The CIA control of the press?) Greer immediately answers: "100%."
    Just some quick comments on this great interview:

1. I did a double take when Dr Greer was asked to provide one word answers to famous individuals in politics, media, and the UFO community and the only one he said "pass" to was Hillary Clinton.

2. Dr, Greer was hypercritical of the CDC's handling of the CV in the U.S. and stated that he would have implemented immediate all- inclusive testing along with contact tracing back in January with strict quarantine for all those individuals testing positive along with city wide quarentines where concentrations were shown to be high. Sounds like he is on The Bill Gates payroll

The idea may sound Politically Correct but would have been impossible to implement - from a logistic perspective alone - not to mention the unconstitionality of forced testing/contact tracing/quarentining healthy Americans, - especially when considering the weak lethality stats of the symptom complex being labeled as CV 19.

Also, as I have mentioned on prior posts: This would be unacceptably ergregious using the current unproven, unreliable and invalid testing methods which have yet to prove that a CV 19 virus exists.

In hindsight, and what Gerald Celente, Jon Rappoport and I am sure others were saying all along: the best way to handle the alleged crisis would have been to quarantine the small population that was most at risk - the elderly with co morbities, and others with compromised immune systems - and leave the country open via Sweden, Japan etc.. This should not be forgotten if a second wave should occur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPjwmrodGMU Bill Ryan please listen to the first five minutes...

4. He adroitly sidestepped the Vaccine question

5. Dr Greer is an incredible ambassador for this genre and in terms of overall knowledge, intellect and articulation ability he may be unmatched. The fact that he discusses being in close contact with world leaders and states that eugenicist Prince Charles requests his opinions is cause for suspicion.

I thoroughly enjoyed this interview - despite the intermittent bouts of unsophistication/amateurishness by the interviewer.

6. I did find his quote of being able to Bench Press 400 lbs at the age of 65 most unfortunate from a credibility standpoint (If you are going to lie/exaggerate on something as benign as this - then what else might you be tempted to confabulate).

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 26th May 2020 at 16:21.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Agape (23rd May 2020), aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), AutumnW (23rd May 2020), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd May 2020), Journeyman (22nd April 2021), sunflower (23rd May 2020)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,366 times in 4,614 posts

Dr Greer is on his bigger humanitarian mission, did so much work for the Disclosure Project no one can see or ever appreciate and I love and respect him for that.

However: on the medical fronts, people like him are missing in action but also not one of them has ever bothered with truth speaking with respect to the current pandemics and it’s cumulative, years lasting CAUSES that have to do with this excessive, shared microbiome in animals and humans on Planet Earth( when you have heard years ago some ET statement about this planet being “quarantined” this is precisely one of the reasons for it), steps to be taken to disinfect, clean and purify so that the current human society can ever return to the state of sanity, both physical and mental, without wearing face masks.

So much needs to be taught to these “average humans” as if they were toddlers , some refuse to wash hands because some alternative guru who lived at fire camp 50 years ago still clean suggested it’s better not to do. Some refuse to shower daily( too much water too much harm), some don’t wash hair. The rest of them will : on the other hand paste and cream anything on their bodies to make it feel “more beautiful”.

Where is the original ? So much food stuff is being used and wasted and recombined, almost anything from the wild life has been tested and eaten by humans producing whole new version of a civilisation “moss man” who feel the happiest to be satiated with “Gaia biosphere”.

I’ve not heard anyone else than me having a say on those matters in public for years now, guess why ? Only for the fear of being disliked.

So we are dealing with toddler mentalities here of people who will insist on hurting themselves and each other because it feels “natural” , keep experiencing every situation on the planet as juvenile revolt and conspiracy theory of their mother who kept it all good for them.

That’s where most of the “true” conspiracy theory comes from anyway.

Perhaps( tongue in cheek) the current pandemics situation is a way out, there’s small chance we could reset our wild habits, needs and manners to something more civil, sustainable and life friendly and humanity can become part of the larger galactic community or we will keep revolting and rejecting the option
    for being a better cavemen and roughies.
    In which case even the most benevolent ET friends will take a break that is evacuate most of their emissaries in order to prevent another cosmic holocaust.

So much has been learned by everybody. But there are very few signs of improvement ! Sure there is always a hope and the hope hasn’t been quite given up yet.

But it can’t all last forever, sorry to note this down

🙏🌟🙏

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), AutumnW (23rd May 2020), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Luke Holiday (23rd May 2020)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Now on with Alex Jones, something I never thought could or would ever happen. Interview date was 12 May 2020, 11 days ago.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ebb2696244ac5001d21bbfe

36. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (24th May 2020), Alan (24th May 2020), anandacate (25th May 2020), AutumnW (23rd May 2020), Chip (23rd May 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd May 2020), justntime2learn (24th May 2020), Kryztian (23rd May 2020), kudzy (24th May 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd May 2020), Mark (9th April 2021), meeradas (23rd May 2020), Michi (23rd May 2020), mountain_jim (26th May 2020), norman (23rd May 2020), sunflower (23rd May 2020), Tintin (23rd May 2020), Yoda (23rd May 2020)

37. Link to Post #119
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

I did find his quote of being able to Bench Press 400 lbs at the age of 65 most unfortunate from a credibility standpoint (If you are going to lie/exaggerate on something as benign as this - then what else might you be tempted to confabulate).

How true. He has an interesting approach and is a highly intelligent man, but I take some of what he says with a grain of salt.

His contacts in Fort Detrick, for example, if they were insiders they would have top secret security clearances that they would have to maintain. To break those clearances would be fraught with problems for them, including jail time. However, he may have contacts in Fort Detrick, who are more familiar with the biowarfare programmes, though not directly involved who are giving him their best bets about what is going on.

I appreciate his take on prevention of contagion from a public health perspective. As far as the vaccine goes, like a lot of people, he is probably in a "wait and see" mode. Thanks for your thoughts, Luke. They are appreciated.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Kryztian (24th May 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd May 2020), Matthew (23rd May 2020)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,952 times in 3,471 posts

The latest from Steven Greer. In a nutshell: a false flag "Bluebeam" type event is imminent.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Gracy (9th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), justntime2learn (9th April 2021), mountain_jim (9th April 2021), s7e6e (9th April 2021), Sunny (10th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast