Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Buzz Aldrin seemingly admitting the moon landing did not happen

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

Default Buzz Aldrin seemingly admitting the moon landing did not happen

Came across this clip today. There is a longer, full version of this video, but this one homes in on Buzz Aldrin's troubling words. He seems coherent enough to not dismiss it as a symptom of Dementia, but it is ultimately up to the viewers' discernment. I've always held that the circumstances involving the entire operation and its aftermath were murky at best, and it begs the question, was this moon endeavor a smokescreen for the simple masses to disguise the true going-ons outside our planet?

Last edited by Siphonemis; 2nd August 2018 at 20:46. Reason: First link did not work properly.
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

amandapoet (3rd August 2018), Andyvaz (3rd August 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Innocent Warrior (3rd August 2018), justntime2learn (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (2nd August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,473 times in 3,506 posts

Default Re: Buzz Aldrin seemingly admitting the moon landing did not happen

You need read this recent posting Siphonemis

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=Buzz+Aldrin
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

amandapoet (3rd August 2018), bennycog (3rd August 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), enigma3 (3rd August 2018), greybeard (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (2nd August 2018), YoYoYo (3rd August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,494 times in 9,478 posts

There are numerous u tube videos claiming that the astronauts were warned off the moon by aliens and pictures of alien bases on the moon abound.
    Take all with a pinch of salt. A may or may not be so

ch
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd August 2018), YoYoYo (3rd August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 1,648 posts

the only thing I can say to this (and it's logic) one sees N. Armstrong emerging from the capsule:

1: who put the camera there?

2: who photographed them from up high at various times?

3: the only source of light on the moon is the sun; an object only casts a shadow in the opposite direction from its light source- so how could so many objects be casting so many shadows in so many directions at once?

only one answer:

stage lighting-

it baffles me to no end why even seasoned Avalonians refuse to use and accept logical thinking and logical visual perception-

as Da Vinci once stated (attributed to him):

there are 3 types of people:

A) there are those who can see

B) there are those who are once shown can see

C) there are those who are once shown cannot see

Larry

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

BMJ (3rd August 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (2nd August 2018), mab777 (5th August 2018), Michi (3rd August 2018), Siphonemis (3rd August 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2018), sunwings (6th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,002 times in 520 posts

Thumbs up Re: Buzz Aldrin seemingly admitting the moon landing did not happen

The Neil Armstrong's "First step on the Moon" was filmed by a camera installed on the MESA (Modularized Equipment Stowage Assembly) at the side of the Apollo Lunar Module (LM) descent stage that Neil Armstrong had to pull a lanyard to unlock the pallet and make it drop open. A switch inside the LM, operated by Buzz Aldrin, then activated the TV camera which was installed there:

Deployed in a mock up............ it flips when deployed

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

BMJ (3rd August 2018), Fellow Aspirant (2nd August 2018), greybeard (2nd August 2018), Intranuclear (3rd August 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (3rd August 2018), KiwiElf (2nd August 2018), Ol' Roy (4th August 2018), Siphonemis (3rd August 2018), Star Mariner (4th August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 953 posts

Well, if you'd like to see the Apollo 11 landing site today, there are several places online where one can view the equipment that they left behind. These images have been taken by telescopes, some earth based. Here's one:

https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopener...were-real.html

And here's the most pertinent image from the page:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Apollo11-landing-site-LRO.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	38628

A deep skeptic might discount such images as simply more NASA lie-mongering. Such skeptics are free to do so.

As for myself, I like the fact that Buzz finally turned on a persistent harasser (who had followed him to several speaking engagements in order to yell at him and call him a liar) and punched him squarely in the face. No charges laid.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

BMJ (3rd August 2018), Bob (3rd August 2018), Cipher (3rd August 2018), greybeard (2nd August 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd August 2018), Intranuclear (3rd August 2018), Justplain (2nd August 2018), KiwiElf (2nd August 2018), Ol' Roy (4th August 2018), Siphonemis (3rd August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018), YoYoYo (3rd August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 1,648 posts

@iching

if what you state is true, then who filmed them from many angles above and how can one account for the shadows cast in many directions at the same time?

who was responsible for moving the camera to film them from different directions including above?

the most advanced camera back then was a Hasselblad but because of the thickness of their helmets/lenses no-one could have filmed anything acurately-

am just wondering-

Larry

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

BMJ (3rd August 2018), HaveBlue (3rd August 2018), mpennery (3rd August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,450 times in 1,235 posts

I know there are anomalies in the evidence of moon landings, such as the video of stage lights falling on an 'astronaut', however there is plenty of 'independent' corroboration of the space vehicles transits to the moon, relics left behind, etc., that seem to clearly indicate that the nasa trips there actually did occur:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thir..._Moon_landings

For instance, it seems extremely unlikely that the soviet union would have not raised the issue of the moon shots being fake if they had not actually occurred.

The 'theory' that seems to best explain the well documented anomalies in the moon landings filming, etc., imho, is that nasa paid for some fake moon filming in order to cover over issues that potentially could happen (such as ufo's showing up, etc.).

What really flies in the face of conspiracy theories about the moon landing is why would they return so many times and risk exposure? Why not just do it once and call it quits? Also, why the apollo 13 fiasco, why stage that?

Anyway, interesting topic, but to me just a diversion.
    Last edited by Justplain; 3rd August 2018 at 00:36.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), Intranuclear (3rd August 2018), Siphonemis (3rd August 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I don't know which ones you are specifically talking about in order to discuss them properly.

I saw the apollo 17 night shot sitting across the Mosquito Lagoon in Titusville and then many Shuttle shots. If you had witnessed this apollo shot you would have no doubt it went to the moon. The Saturn is still the most powerful rocket ever to lift off. It made shuttle launches seem like a kid's bottle rocket.

The family friend was deputy director for the The US House of Representatives Committee for Science and Technology during the moon shots and I met many top people involved with the program during this time since my parents retired down there.

I tell you what though
    I was in my early 20s and drank a good bottle of single malt Scotch with this director and he told me a secret after many glasses

Within 5 years he said the public would have access to anti gravity devices on the consumer level. I asked you mean anti gravity cars? No he said just these small units to move heavy items at first then much more later. He had top secret access for sure. It hit me years later when the whole Roswell story broke open.......... access to alien technology but they never understood it.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Intranuclear (3rd August 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd August 2018), Justplain (3rd August 2018), mpennery (3rd August 2018), Ol' Roy (4th August 2018), Retief (7th August 2018), sijohn (6th August 2018), Siphonemis (3rd August 2018), Star Mariner (4th August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018), sunwings (6th August 2018), Tintin (5th August 2018), Wansen (3rd August 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 953 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	apollo11-buzz-camera.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	38632
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @iching

if what you state is true, then who filmed them from many angles above and how can one account for the shadows cast in many directions at the same time?

who was responsible for moving the camera to film them from different directions including above?

the most advanced camera back then was a Hasselblad but because of the thickness of their helmets/lenses no-one could have filmed anything acurately-

am just wondering-

Larry
    Larry

Good questions. Wonder no more, my friend!

Lighting? They set up their own.
    Camera angles? There was (as noted previously by ichingcarpenter) a camera attached to the side of the module that deployed before Armstrong descended.

Here's what I found on the internet by posing this in the search box "apollo 11 camera focusing"

from the site: "The Sterile Eye" located at: https://sterileeye.com/2009/07/23/th...lblad-cameras/

On the Apollo 8 mission, Hasselblad 500 EL electric cameras were used for the first time. This was used on Apollo 9 and 10 too, before two were brought along for the Apollo 11 mission. The 500 EL had an electric motor that wound the film and tensioned the shutter. The camera was supplied with two lenses, a Zeiss Planar ƒ/2.8 / 80 mm normal lens and a Zeiss Sonnar ƒ/5.6 / 250 mm telephoto lens. On Apollo 11 these cameras were used to take pictures from inside the Command/Service Module and the Lunar Module. For the surface shots, however, a special version of the 500 EL was designed – the 500 EL Data Camera.

It also had a glass plate with engraved grid-aligned crosses (Reseau plate) fitted close to the film plane. These crosses was recorded on every photo as a means to measure angular distances between objects in the frame. The same method was used in aerial photography at the time.

When on the lunar surface, the camera was mounted on a bracket on the chest of the astronaut’s space suit. This both provided some support to the camera, and made it possible to manipulate the rings and levers with both hands. A trigger was fitted under the camera to make it easier to fire (see photo of Aldrin below).

All the Hasselblad cameras were medium format cameras, using 70 mm film loaded in magazines.

Exposure
    The cameras did not have any light metering or automatic exposure. Based on experimentation on earlier Apollo missions, exposure settings for the different kinds of expected lighting conditions were worked out in advance. The guidelines were printed for the astronauts on the top of the Hasselblad film magazines (shown below). The shutter speed was set to 1/250, and the f-stop recommendations were ƒ/5.6 for objects in shadow and ƒ/11 for objects in the sun. For some of the more important photographs, the astronauts utilized exposure bracketing, varying the exposures one stop up and/or down from the recommended setting, to ensure a good result.

Focus
    The focusing system was similar to a lot of consumer compact cameras of the era. The f-stop was kept relatively high (the lowest being ƒ/5.6). Combined with the wide-angle lens (60 mm) this results in a relatively large depth of field (increasing with increasing f-stops). This meant the astronauts only had to get the focusing distance approximately right to get a sharp image. Instead of an infinitely variable focus ring, it was divided into three preset positions: near, medium and far. Although not extremely accurate, it did the job. I have an old Kodak compact camera with this system myself, and it works surprisingly well.

Framing
    The 500 EL Data Cameras did not have a viewfinder, as the astronaut’s helmets restricted movement too much for it to be useful. Instead the lens was fitted with a simple sight that the astronauts used to point the camera in the right direction. This is of course not a very accurate method, so the astronauts were trained in pointing the camera all through the preparations for the mission. They would bring along cameras for simulations, take photographs and review them afterwards. The crew was even encouraged to bring along Hasselblad cameras on private trips to familiarize themselves with the equipment and perfect aiming the camera.

In a passage sited on the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal, Apollo 12 astronauts Charles Conrad and Al Bean comments on the camera training:

Conrad – “(…) One of the things was setting the camera deal; we had the three (focus) distances. And what we did was actually take pictures to calibrate ourselves. They developed that film in training to make sure we stood the right distance.”

Bean – “We had to point that (chest-mounted) camera without a viewfinder. (But) we didn’t miss a (single) one on the Moon, I don’t think.”

Conrad – “Yeah, and it was due to the training. We really worked hard at learning to estimate by eye what the camera settings had to be.”

Bean – “The first ones (we took in training) weren’t very good. But on the Moon, they were all good. So we really had learned in training how to do it by using real film, having it developed, having it debriefed. I think that’s why the photography got better with each mission, in general. Because the photographers would impart the (experience gained on a mission) to the next crew and help them be better. So they did get better. And I thought the photography did too.”

Even though they were trained, the “sight-and-shoot” method of course resulted in a lot of sub-optimal framing. This is apparent in the original, uncropped version of one of the most famous photos from the lunar landing (below). On other, more published versions of this photo, the horizon have been corrected and more black space added above Aldrin’s head (e.g. this version).

Doncha love the interwebs?

Cheers,

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 3rd August 2018 at 02:03.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

BMJ (3rd August 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd August 2018), Justplain (3rd August 2018), Star Mariner (4th August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,105 times in 3,119 posts

The videos on the other thread aren’t working anymore, here’s the full conversation so you can see what he meant with full context.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), ichingcarpenter (5th August 2018), Intranuclear (3rd August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th August 2018), justntime2learn (5th August 2018), KiwiElf (3rd August 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (3rd August 2018), Star Mariner (4th August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018), Tintin (5th August 2018), yelik (3rd August 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Not to say that Buzz Aldrin was necessarily telling the truth here, but thanks Rachel for providing the context, which (IMO) shows up the original clip as being manipulative and misleading.

Amazing how much time can be spent just researching/following up on all sorts of claims, thus often giving our attention to negativity. Seems to me that there is A LOT of this in the exopolitics/truther movement. How far is it worth spending the time, and at what point does it become a distraction, keeping us away from more productive things?

x

M

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Innocent Warrior (3rd August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 297,609 times in 21,985 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)

[technical information about the Hasselblad cameras they used]
    I don't buy it for a moment.

When did any one of us shoot hundreds of photos on vacation and not have 10% of them turn out poorly? (Or more!) Even when we could actually look carefully through the viewfinder and do our best to compose and focus properly.

There are so many photographic anomalies, whole books have been written about them. And no, they didn't take multi-angle stage lighting with them in the tiny, cramped lunar module.

My personal, provisional take, always open to revision in the light of new information:

Some of the missions did go to the moon, but (q.v. the excellent research of Jay Weidner, the best work he ever did) the photos and video were all streamed live as pre-created 'Plan B' backup, directed by Stanley Kubrick, in case something non-optimum or unpredictable happened.

I'm something like 98% certain of that, maybe more.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (3rd August 2018), Cardillac (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), HaveBlue (3rd August 2018), Innocent Warrior (3rd August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th August 2018), justntime2learn (5th August 2018), Justplain (3rd August 2018), mab777 (5th August 2018), mpennery (3rd August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2018), sijohn (6th August 2018), Siphonemis (3rd August 2018), Star Mariner (4th August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2018), sunwings (6th August 2018), Tintin (5th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think he's hiding something that is troubling his conscience. Maybe not that 'we' didn't go there, just not in the sense that we understand it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andyvaz For This Post:

BMJ (3rd August 2018), Innocent Warrior (3rd August 2018), mpennery (3rd August 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,473 times in 3,506 posts

Yes human kind has been there but not in the order/time line of the MSN.
    As for seeing the Apollo 11 landing site today, and any equipment (Litter/Pollution) on the Moon surface, well that could be easily placed there with the real equipment/craft they have.
    WHO KNOWS FOR SURE ANYMORE?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (3rd August 2018), Justplain (3rd August 2018), mpennery (3rd August 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Sorry Bill not gonna buy the Kubrick angle .... maybe somebody did something but it wasn't Kubrick nor his studio personal that he would trust to work with him

'''the excellent research of Jay Weidner, the best work he ever did) the photos and video were all streamed live as pre-created 'Plan B' backup, directed by Stanley Kubrick, in case something non-optimum or unpredictable happened.'''

Some of The Most excellent work of Jay

Jay vented Corey Goode
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/int...ions-answered/

Jay and the three finger alien
    https://ashleycowie.com/new-blog/peru-mummy

I got more on Jay but what's the use

Its like Jay didn't even know Kubrick history of being anti establishment and even being accused of espionage by the US govt because of his nuclear accuracy of Dr. Strangelove....... the government didn't like his work which is why among other reasons he went to england.

His Daughter's letter on the accusation that Stanley help fake the moon landing...... I trust her more than Jay

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), Bluegreen (7th August 2018), Flash (4th August 2018), sijohn (6th August 2018), Star Mariner (4th August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2018), Tintin (5th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,992 times in 2,989 posts

Went to the moon. Didn't go to the moon. We may never know the truth about the actual visit, however, we can be 100% certain that NASA has perpetuated countless fraudulent photographs and videos for decades. There can be no debate on this fact. It is unassailable and incontrovertible that numerous altered images were advanced by NASA as real. Why?

Why are there seemingly no images of the Earth from the Moon? All ostensibly so can easily be shown to be computer generated, CGI.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

34. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Justplain (3rd August 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 992 posts

Quote Posted by Siphonemis (here)
    Came across this clip today. There is a longer, full version of this video, but this one homes in on Buzz Aldrin's troubling words. He seems coherent enough to not dismiss it as a symptom of Dementia, but it is ultimately up to the viewers' discernment. I've always held that the circumstances involving the entire operation and its aftermath were murky at best, and it begs the question, was this moon endeavor a smokescreen for the simple masses to disguise the true going-ons outside our planet?

Why the disingenuous post? Listen to the undoctored video. If you found this you can find that, I'm sure. Spoiler: he's talking about why we stopped going... money.

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 297,609 times in 21,985 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Listen to the undoctored video.
    [...]he's talking about why we stopped going... money.
    Yes, that question comes at 7:10. Aldrin often seems pretty stumbling in his answers, simply because he's trying hard (but not very well!) to 'translate' his accustomed adult language to meet the vocabulary and understanding of the young girl. So sometimes he's really not very clear to an adult ear. (And maybe not to Zoey, either. )

So, Rachel's correct: the clip, which on its own certainly sounds odd, is taken right out of context.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (5th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th August 2018), Siphonemis (8th August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018), YoYoYo (4th August 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I wasn't planning on this being my first official post on Project Avalon, but thought I would throw my 2 cents worth in.

I have seen two different documentaries on Australian TV, which corroborate what Bill is saying about Stanley Kubrick and the Moon landings.
    I will try to find the original doco's on YouTube and post links back here as proof to what I am about to say.
    These two separate documentaries were shown at least 10 years ago and definitely after Kubrick's death.
    One documentary was a British production, something like Channel 4 or BBC and the other was American (may have been PBS).
    I will admit that my memory of these documentaries has faded a lot, so take what I am about to say with a grain of salt.
    I deeply regret not taping these shows at the time - it was before YouTube had started.

Doco #1 was an in depth review of Kubrick's career.
    If I am remembering correctly, it was Kubrick's 3rd wife Christiane that was explaining that NASA (I think?) had approached Kubrick after 2001: A Space Odyssey was released. They were very impressed with the realism of the space/moon scenes. There was also a mention that NASA had lent some custom Hasselblad cameras to Stanley and he showed NASA some special techniques for getting more out of the camera, when you used particular lenses. I also remember that Christiane seemed very switched on and was careful about what she said.

Doco #2 was very bizarre and had nothing to really do with Kubrick, except for a mention of his name. My memory of this doco is very, very clear in my mind!
    I think this documentary was about the life of Robert McNamara, the eighth Secretary of Defense (USA), serving from 1961 to 1968 under Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson.
    The interesting part was when Donald Rumsfeld was being interviewed with a small group of people who all use to work together at the Whitehouse, many, many moons ago...decades before the George Bush era.
    Suddenly Rumsfeld was talking about Stanley Kubrick and mentioning the Moon landings in the same sentence. A distinctive smirk came over his face and this tiny group of insiders all started chuckling together, like it was an inside joke.
    I cannot remember exactly what he said, but it was along the lines of "if people knew what really happened, they probably wouldn't believe it".
    The look on Rumsfeld's face and his body language, was identical to his announcement just before 911 about the missing Trillions of dollars.
    I have never forgotten this interview with Rumsfeld - the one thing I remember with absolute clarity, is my jaw hitting the floor when he said what he said.

Regards
    Nobody
    Last edited by Nobody; 4th August 2018 at 08:05.
    Listen to the sound of the wind passing through the trees.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nobody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2018), Bluegreen (7th August 2018), Flash (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Jad (6th August 2018), Mari (4th August 2018), sijohn (6th August 2018), Star Mariner (4th August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast