Thread: When men were men & women were feminine

1. Link to Post #201
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 1,222 posts

Default Re: When men were men & women were feminine

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I think it is the man that brings out the female in a woman. And the woman who brings out the male in a man.

Bull**** posturing quickly melts away when one meets the other.
    Hey Ernie,
    That's a great observation. Wish I had said that.
    Question Everything, always speak truth...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th September 2020), Franny (21st September 2020), Gwin Ru (14th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Star Mariner (12th September 2020), Valerie Villars (19th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member Geophyz's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,382 times in 133 posts

I don't want attention. For as long as I can remember I wanted to be a scientist. I had a neighbor who let me read their National Geographic. I dreamed of traveling to exotic places and of being a scientist. I went to college at a time when women did not enter the field of Geophysics, but I did. I had professors tell me I needed to go home and have and tend to children. As a result I studied harder, graduated the top of my class and went on to graduate school. I became the best female Geophysicist in the business. I did not do it for attention, I did it for my need of knowledge and understanding of the physical world. I never wanted to be considered any man's equal, because I generally think far above them. Eventually I won the respect from the men I worked with. I am still a "traditional feminine female".

Why can people not accept that women like men can be traditional and strong. Educated but still caring. No one should be branded into a "role". All people should simply follow their passions.
    Maybe plants are actually farming us; giving us oxygen until we decompose and they consume us.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Geophyz For This Post:

Alan (14th September 2020), Anka (19th September 2020), atman (19th September 2020), Bill Ryan (11th September 2020), Bluegreen (12th September 2020), Dorjezigzag (12th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2020), Ewan (13th September 2020), Franny (21st September 2020), gord (19th September 2020), Gwin Ru (14th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Ivanhoe (12th September 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (20th September 2020), naochan (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th September 2020), Star Mariner (12th September 2020), Valerie Villars (19th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,674 times in 973 posts

In a recent BQH hypnosis session my client saw that he held the male warrior archetype at his core. In the expanded state he could see how this affected his reality. He said it was like a filter that through which his energy flowed out into the world. Having the warrior there meant that he created a reality that was focused on battles.

He declared that it was time for the warrior to retire. I asked what the warrior would become if he retired from creating and engaging in battle. The teacher, the healer and the architect was his answer.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Anka (12th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Chris Gilbert (19th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th September 2020), Ewan (13th September 2020), Franny (21st September 2020), greybeard (15th September 2020), Gwin Ru (14th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th September 2020), Star Mariner (12th September 2020), thepainterdoug (12th September 2020), Valerie Villars (19th September 2020), Wind (12th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 311,787 times in 23,117 posts

Quote Posted by Geophyz (here)
    I don't want attention. For as long as I can remember I wanted to be a scientist. I had a neighbor who let me read their National Geographic. I dreamed of traveling to exotic places and of being a scientist. I went to college at a time when women did not enter the field of Geophysics, but I did. I had professors tell me I needed to go home and have and tend to children. As a result I studied harder, graduated the top of my class and went on to graduate school. I became the best female Geophysicist in the business. I did not do it for attention, I did it for my need of knowledge and understanding of the physical world. I never wanted to be considered any man's equal, because I generally think far above them. Eventually I won the respect from the men I worked with. I am still a "traditional feminine female".

Why can people not accept that women like men can be traditional and strong. Educated but still caring. No one should be branded into a "role". All people should simply follow their passions.
    Amen to that!

I'd like to draw attention to this video, which is an anonymous whistleblowing report by a woman working at Sandia Labs. The long email is read aloud and shown onscreen, but @Geophyz, you may find this as riveting as I did. It made me extremely angry, something which is quite rare.

This stuff is poison. It's how "Affirmative Action" (e.g. promoting minorities or women to positions in organizations because of their color or gender and not because of ability), is demeaning, undermining, and itself offensively prejudiced.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (19th September 2020), atman (19th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (19th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (21st September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020), Icare (20th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th September 2020), Yoda (22nd September 2020)

9. Link to Post #205
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,938 times in 10,175 posts

We are born equal with different abilities but it is up to us to find what we excel at and to develop latent ability.
    Any modern equivalent of jobs for the boys is not productive, there is no such thing as a free lunch.
    I was brought up on a rewards for effort system and while that too has flaws --its not dependent on anything other than your work ethic.
    Your gender should not make the slightest difference.
    Chris
    In general what I post, is, a "IS THAT SO?" Definitely maybe.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st September 2020)

11. Link to Post #206
    United States Avalon Member Geophyz's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,382 times in 133 posts

I am incensed! You are correct that this is POISON! Women and minorities have worked hard to be promoted and treated with respect because they capable and educated and excellent at their jobs. This is setting all these advances backward. This culture is not good and is not helping anyone or any problems we have in this country.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st September 2020 at 17:21. Reason: re-timestamped the much-appreciated post
    Maybe plants are actually farming us; giving us oxygen until we decompose and they consume us.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Geophyz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (21st September 2020), gord (21st September 2020), greybeard (21st September 2020)

13. Link to Post #207
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,499 times in 3,917 posts

I am also outraged but not at all surprised because that is where this sort of minority/counter-racism must end up.

It is insanity to consider minority representation as a priority for anything other than a photo-op, and even there it is often reprehensible.

I am sure many have had run ins with this sort of ideology, it is not uncommon.

This is globalist think, and it is only the introductory phase where the controllers advocate an agenda that reduces the populace and its institutions to the least common denominator, thereby diluting the capacity of the system to respond with alacrity and purpose. The controllers care not a whit about minority representation, but it is a great divisive strategy.

There is absolutely no way, not one chance in a billion, no matter the cost, that I would ever apologize for my whiteness or for my fellow majority of white citizens. But then again I think for myself, always have.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), gord (22nd September 2020), greybeard (21st September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11