+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Human Head Transplant will Still Happen, Despite Setbacks, Potential Fate Worse than Death

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Default Human Head Transplant will Still Happen, Despite Setbacks, Potential Fate Worse than Death

Markab Algedi Jul 29, 2018

About 5 years ago in 2013, it was first announced by Italian neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero that he would be performing the world’s first complete human head transplant, moving a person’s head to a new body.

Last year it was announced that by the end of 2017 the feat would be performed, and now the deadline has been pushed back further to some unknown time while silence surrounds the issue, although the man insists it will still happen.

Everyone can agree upon the disturbing, unethical idea of transplanting a human head, but some people don’t seem to understand the concept of morality very well at all. People in the medical field often have an unconditional acceptance for an involuntary treatment, if they believe it works. This is a completely voluntary thing where a person chooses to subject themselves to such a risky operation.

Now here’s where it gets really immoral: Sergio and his Chinese counterpart, surgeon Xiaoping Ren are now planning the human head transplant, after already experimenting on several animals with transplanting their heads.

Back in May, the mainstream reported that the two surgeons performed a trial human head transplant on two cadavers in China, which was “prompting outrage from the medical community,” according to CNBC.

There’s no question that these people are engaging in immoral acts, but the “medical community” has it twisted, by considering the animals that were experimented on as not really as big a deal as experimenting with human cadavers.

The “medical community” has it twisted by their general support of involuntary treatment in prisons and psych wards, and involuntary treatment with vaccinations, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. So when an article alludes to some fictional notion of the “medical community’s outrage,” using it as some point of reference to illustrate how bad something is, understand that’s a logical fallacy known as appeal to authority.

Take a look at the way this was broken down in a cringey, “appeal to authority” type of way by CNBC:

“Without more animal testing, performing such a surgery on humans would be highly unethical, and Canavero’s reputation as a sensationalist among medical professionals is well earned. But as transplant surgery reaches new heights — last month a wounded veteran received the first successful penis transplant — combined with advances in biology and computer science, human head transplantation may not be as far-fetched as once thought.
    Still, surgical, immunological, psychological and ethical hurdles remain.”

The volunteer who was originally going to get the human head transplant in 2017 backed out. Originally he was willing to take such a risk, to treat his Werdnig-Hoffman disease, a horrific degenerative condition that causes a person’s muscles to waste away.
    So instead, this Italian neurosurgeon and the Chinese one decided to experiment on mice, rats, and even a dog with head transplantation.

They claim all of the animals survived and regained “some” motor function. That’s the most immoral thing about this in my opinion.

We can all agree that this is creepy and animal experimentation is horrific and immoral. But why is it that most people don’t know how to respond, except by citing some authority in the medical field, saying they are outraged about it? The medical professionals do not define morality, we do. We’re fully capable of recognizing what is moral and immoral without referring to some “experts.”

(Image credit: en.wikipedia, vancouversun, businessinsider, animalsaustralia)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

gaiagirl (5th August 2018), Ioneo (4th August 2018), Mercedes (6th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Human Head Transplant will Still Happen, Despite Setbacks, Potential Fate Worse than Death

I thought it had already been done on humans? well at least in the Black project areas
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

dynamo (3rd August 2018), Mercedes (6th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Human Head Transplant will Still Happen, Despite Setbacks, Potential Fate Worse than Death

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I thought it had already been done on humans? well at least in the Black project areas
    I don't know.
    I should say, I hope it has not been done and maybe never should be.
    I mean honestly, who would be willing to donate their body?

Perhaps these "doctors" use human clones for the body?
    That would seem to be the logical choice, would it not?
    Whatever the case may be, this is bordering on "beyond insane", IMO.

Countless new souls are waiting to be born every minute.
    If this technology becomes the norm, just think of who would use it; rich psychopaths would be #1 on the waiting list, no doubt.
    Could you imagine someone like Bill and Hillary staying alive...forever???
    Dear lord help us all LOL!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Mercedes (6th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote I mean honestly, who would be willing to donate their body?
    Well, if that is going on I would say they just take a body/s they need.
    But yes clones maybe.

Would make most medical/health practices obsolete, got ill health, have a fresh health body then.
    Only medical research needed would be that of the
    'Brain'
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

dynamo (4th August 2018), Mercedes (6th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Well, if that is going on I would say they just take a body/s they need.
    Most societies call that murder, but we all know the psychos are above the law, right?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Mercedes (6th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 times in 133 posts

There are studies about how all the cells of the body hold various memories of an individual. In Paul Pearsall's book The Healing Code, he talks about people who have had organ transplants, and how, upon recovery, many of these people experience physical memories and psychological tendencies that seem to arise from held memory within the newly acquired organ. Fascinating stuff, as we usually think of memory as being only "within our brain," whatever that means.

If this is so, transplanting a head onto an entirely different body - yikes. We are so much more than lego blocks that someone can disassemble and reassemble at their whim.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

dynamo (5th August 2018), Mercedes (6th August 2018), Michi (5th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote There are studies about how all the cells of the body hold various memories of an individual
    Hmm non-experienced extra accumulated knowledge then?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

dynamo (5th August 2018), ErtheVessel (6th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

I hardly think anyone would want to have my head transplanted onto their body...

Larry:-)))

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

dynamo (5th August 2018), ErtheVessel (6th August 2018), Mercedes (6th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread