+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Art Bell promotes the Jimmy Church show from the grave

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Art Bell promotes the Jimmy Church show from the grave

We did a LIVE Ouija session on FADE to BLACK with Karen A. Dahlman on August 1st, 2018.

This was the same day that the Clark County Coroner's Office released the Art Bell coroner's report... and during the 2.5 hour session, Jimmy Church asked the guides to contact Art Bell for a message to his fans... and this is what happened... unedited, live on air during the broadcast... the image included in this video is the actual transcription that Jimmy wrote down in the studio.

BREAKING: Art Bell LIVE Ouija Message August 1st 2018

Last words in the message
    ''I fade to black''

''Oh Dude he's talking directly to you" she says....... @ 7:33

This is absolute proof Ouija boards can bring in demonic entities

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018), norman (5th August 2018), sijohn (6th August 2018), toppy (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (6th August 2018), WalterBosley (5th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Art Bell promotes the Jimmy Church show from the grave

I used a ouija board once in undergraduate school under the auspices of a former/co-student student who most definitely had a leg in the other side! (she had an incredibly esoteric aura and was guiding this)-

I forget what benevolent question I asked but the board immediately slammed shut on my hands leaving the censor/birdie in between- will never forget this experience- Ruth was also speechless and we didn't continue-

we need to be careful which occult sources we delve into- there are other sources out there beyond the 5 senses which we don't in the least comprehend- at least the layman doesn't-

Larry

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th August 2018), Bob (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), Justplain (5th August 2018), Nobody (6th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018), Valerie Villars (6th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

just an addendum to my last posting:

A) Art Bell was an incredible interviewer who interviewed many people with (un)credible knowledge or not;

B) Jimmy Chuch is an incredible interviewer (sadly 1st 30 min+. of his show is verbal masturbation) and has likewise interviewed many credible people and not so credible people- just like Kerry Kassidy; am not yet willing to throw him nor her completely under a bus-

C) stay away from oija boards- they're demonic-

Larry

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Justplain (5th August 2018), Nobody (6th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018), Valerie Villars (6th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I was completely shocked when I saw the episode "Ep. 898 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Karen A. Dahlman : LIVE Ouija : On Air" pop up.
    And then doubly shocked, when they extracted and uploaded a small video to YouTube: "Art Bell's message during Ouija session LIVE on FADE to BLACK"

I use to religiously listen to Coast to Coast AM, but stopped listening when the regular flow of quality guests and interesting topics started to dry up and was replaced with absolute mind numbing nonsense.
    Then I discovered Jimmy Church and his Fade to Black radio show - I was fairly impressed with many of the guests and topics.
    I certainly don't listen to every show and mostly keep an eye out for quality guests like Richard Dolan and Linda Moulton Howe.

Jimmy is a pretty good interviewer for live radio and is generally very fair with his guests.
    When Jimmy started getting Corey Goode on the show and taking him seriously, my heart began to sink yet again.
    It felt like a repeat of what happened to Coast to Coast AM - started off well, grew into something great, and then started falling apart when more and more ridiculous guests were booked.

I'm now in two minds about ever listening to Jimmy Church again, after this ridiculous on air stunt with a Ouija board.
    I kept wondering how on earth he could possibly vet "Karen A. Dahlman" - the person using the Ouija ?
    Anyone with a spiritual brain (in the Light) knows to stay away from Ouija boards - there is no positive side to Ouija.
    What concerns me greatly now, is how many young and naive listeners will go out and buy a Ouija board and start mucking around with something that is insanely dangerous.

It only takes one "psychic mistake" like being under the influence of LSD and using a Ouija board at the same time, to invite a dark entity into your life and get caught up in chaos.

I will admit one thing though, that has always concerned me - the name of Jimmy's show is "FADE to BLACK"!
    I'm pretty sure it's a reference to Metallica's song Fade to Black - read the lyrics to that song and it is a bit disturbing to say the least.

My conclusion is that Jimmy Church's radio show is indeed "fading to black..."
    I will grieve for a while, but I'm not hanging around to listen to dark entities speak through mediums on live radio and laughing their heads off at how gullible the host is.

On a related note, I found this online article about George Noory and the one time he used a Ouija board live on air.
    The electronics in the studio started playing up and they lost all power at one stage.
    There is an extract from a book George wrote, that recounts the entire episode.
    https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2010/...homable-chaos/
    Last edited by Nobody; 6th August 2018 at 08:44.
    Listen to the sound of the wind passing through the trees.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nobody For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th August 2018), Bill Ryan (6th August 2018), Bob (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (6th August 2018), Jad (6th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018), Reinhard (6th August 2018), Valerie Villars (6th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Nobody (here)
    Then I discovered Jimmy Church and his Fade to Black radio show - I was fairly impressed with many of the guests and topics.
    I certainly don't listen to every show and mostly keep an eye out for quality guests like Richard Dolan and Linda Moulton Howe.

Jimmy is a pretty good interviewer for live radio and is generally very fair with his guests.
    When Jimmy started getting Corey Goode on the show and taking him seriously, my heart began to sink yet again.
    It felt like a repeat of what happened to Coast to Coast AM - started off well, grew into something great, and then started falling apart when more and more ridiculous guests were booked.

I'm now in two minds about ever listening to Jimmy Church again, after this ridiculous on air stunt with a Ouija board.
    Basically and fundamentally:

He doesn't compare with Art Bell (at all!), but maybe he's on a par with George Noory.

He's a self-promoting showman with quite a good radio voice and a huge ego — and with that, not much commitment to the truth. (Someone I know asked him privately whether he really believed Corey Goode had been to Antarctica, and Jimmy Church replied: "No.")

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (6th August 2018), ChristianSky (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (6th August 2018), muxfolder (6th August 2018), Nobody (6th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018), norman (6th August 2018), WalterBosley (6th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

One of the worst episodes of darkness I ever experienced in my life, happened when my Mom and my uncle were playing with a Ouija board. I was about 12.

I was laying in bed and was awoken by a presence. It was heavy, oppressive and the most evil thing I have ever felt. My back was toward the door which is where this thing was. I was so scared I couldn't move as I felt it move from the doorway toward my bed. Then, the top covers flew off of me and I found the strength to just sit up and scream.

I didn't find out until I was 51 that my Mom had been fooling around with the board and she told me she could see a black presence around me. She never did it again.

To this day I can still recall the presence and the terror. Dangerous, dangerous stuff.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th August 2018), Bob (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (6th August 2018), Kate (6th August 2018), Nobody (6th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018), Reinhard (6th August 2018), sunwings (6th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Same for me. He had some really interesting shows, but Corey Goode and this current marketing stunt put everything in a different light.

It's all business - even the proclaimed search for the truth :-(
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2018), Bob (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2018), Nobody (7th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Same for me. He had some really interesting shows, but Corey Goode and this current marketing stunt put everything in a different light.

Remember 'Dino' who used to call in to his show? He rightfully corrected Jimmy on many matters of history be it ufos, WW2, Iran Contra, because Jimmy didn't have a clue nor background because he came from the Sports and rock and roll trivia radio world. Jimmy honestly didn't even know about Iran Contra and said at one time the actor Ronald Reagan was the US's Greatest President. After Dino quit calling the show went downhill and jimmy no longer allowed being corrected. Then they started removing factual corrections on Youtube on comments. In the beginning I liked his show but his youtube comment section is heavily censored now in my opinion. I see some posts with 2-5 replies and then you click it and the replies aren't there ????
    He does live show but won't allow any chats?????

When Corey first became increasingly personally promoted by Jimmy not only on his shows but at other national events. Jimmy said that his house was being remodeled including a new kitchen and bathrooms on his radio show..I thought.. mmm$$$$$... then he bought Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar and the guitars from other rock legends which he displays on his show..... mmm$$$
    I don't think he promoted and personally introduced Corey at the conscious life Expos , CITD, the eclipse at the ranch and other events out the kindness of his heart.

This latest ouija stunt of having a demonic entity hand the mantle of Art Bell's legacy to Jimmy really turned my stomach plus his youthful fans think this is cool was irresponsible. Its like handing out illegal psychotropic drugs without supervision, the ouija is not a play thing.

As an interviewer in this field he is no Art Bell who at times would argue with his guests nor a George Knapp who would read the guests books before ........ Jimmy never says ''I read your book''

He's a businessman...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th August 2018), Nobody (7th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Those who are genuinely searching for the truth don't present sensationalist claims of extraordinary things happening every week so they get mostly neglected, unfortunately.

Quote Posted by Builder (here)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bob (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (6th August 2018), Nobody (7th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread