Thread: Countering thought manipulation

1. Link to Post #1
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Default Countering thought manipulation

For those who know what this is and are strugling in everyday life by thoughts manipulation, know that personality is stronger then thoughts. Intrusive thoughts can be persistent, so don't try to fight thoughts with new thoughts but you need to shift your focus emotionally to your personality (to who you really are) and try to stop thinking. In the end only you have real control of yourself, its just you need to know how it works.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 6th August 2018 at 18:25.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th August 2018), Jad (6th August 2018), Justplain (6th August 2018), Mercedes (6th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018), petra (7th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2018), Valerie Villars (6th August 2018), wondering (6th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: Countering thought manipulation

Your description is good on what to do. However, may I specify that it is not the personnality that is the master, but rather the soul. The personnality is based on 3D filled of ego experience.

But I think it is here a question of semantic applied to ego vs higher self. I think you caught the process of freeing from outside thoughts
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eagle Eye (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th August 2018), Mari (6th August 2018), petra (7th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Thoughts are the progenitor of creation. The body is a reflection of thought, being a learning tool of the mind. Of course, this is in the context of The One Mind. If there is only one mind then there cannot be "personality".

The greatest miracle is the obvious existence of "personality". That we share one mind and yet we each are whole is the greatest mystery. But since there are no order of difficulty of miracles the "personality" holds a space of limitless potential.

This means the personality is merely an excuse of unmet potential made manifest. Each "personality" seems different because it is too small to contain its true potential.

Should the personality ever meet its true potential, it would dissolve and be replaced by pure essence: The I Am or The OM...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Eagle Eye (6th August 2018), Flash (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th August 2018), Mari (6th August 2018), MistressJan (6th August 2018), Valerie Villars (6th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Speaking about soul is a deep discussion with infinite possibilities, I just thought to bring some simple explanation that can be understood by many. This is based on personal experience and it took so much time to figure it out.
    When something is brought to light, it looks simple, but getting that out of dark it's a great challenge.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 8th August 2018 at 04:31.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th August 2018), Flash (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th August 2018), Justplain (6th August 2018), Mari (6th August 2018), Valerie Villars (6th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member MistressJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Thoughts are the progenitor of creation. The body is a reflection of thought, being a learning tool of the mind. Of course, this is in the context of The One Mind. If there is only one mind then there cannot be "personality".

The greatest miracle is the obvious existence of "personality". That we share one mind and yet we each are whole is the greatest mystery. But since there are no order of difficulty of miracles the "personality" holds a space of limitless potential.

This means the personality is merely an excuse of unmet potential made manifest. Each "personality" seems different because it is too small to contain its true potential.

Should the personality ever meet its true potential, it would dissolve and be replaced by pure essence: The I Am or The OM...

Beautifully said...
    In truth...we need do nothing more than observe that which we create... anything else gets us into trouble ;-)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MistressJan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,362 times in 678 posts

Quote Posted by MistressJan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Beautifully said...
    In truth...we need do nothing more than observe that which we create... anything else gets us into trouble ;-)
    And....take 100% responsibility for it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), MistressJan (7th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Other useful ways to render harmless those unwanted thoughts and feelings:

a) when hearing/feeling unwanted items, say in one's mind repeatedly 'delete, delete, delete'.

b) (very effective) when hearing/feeling unwanted items say 'naetti, naetti, naetti'. This can be pronounced 'netty'. This term means 'not of me'.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Eagle Eye (7th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), Oddball (6th August 2018), petra (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (6th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Many people don't consider thoughts can have power of their own, and so I'd like to add this here as a reference. I found this page a while back, and it mirrors my sentiments pretty well.

If we're going to be countering thought manipulation, it would help to know how they work. When Justplain said "delete delete delete" it made me think of this article, specifically, with the main the point being "You have to tell it to stop".

Thought Forms: How to program and use
    Rev. Len Romska
    https://www.themystica.com/thought-forms-program-use/

Quote Most of us have heard of them, but just what are they, what are they composed of, how are they created and what are they used for?

A thought form is a structured interdimensional energy form intentionally created to carry out a specific task for which it has been programmed. It is created by you with the co-operative efforts of the universe.

A TF is different than the random thoughts we have every day which also create, positively or negatively, but are chaotic and without structure. Common thoughts, as I call them, take on a life of their own, seek out areas of like energy to combine with and become even more powerful. Most of humanity is totally unaware of the destructive forces it creates moment by moment with negative thoughts.

But why would someone intentionally create a structured TF. It sounds dangerous and may possibly get out of control. This is true if created out of fear, anger, hate, and revenge. This is called a negative TF and is instilled with destructive negative programming. A negative TF is not something to play around with. An individual that creates a thought form for destructive purposes may suffer severe consequences.

On the other hand, creating a TF using valid procedures with love, wisdom, understanding and awareness becomes a very POWERFUL uplifting tool to utilize in many situations which include healing, and removing negative energy. A TF can only do what it’s programming allows. It is like a robot, and has no mind of it’s own.

I have used thought forms for many reasons. It took much time and patience to perfect the process, and is now second nature to me. I didn’t know how to construct them when I first received the information that it was a viable tool. I began by using intuition and knowledge received from my Source (spirit guides). Through the use of my interdimensional sight I could simultaneously observe the results of my directed thoughts in creating a TF and make adjustments as necessary.

Many people have asked if I would also teach them. This document was written to serve that purpose. The creation of a TF is not difficult. I outline the procedure step by step. Simply follow the directions and you will have at your disposal a very POTENT tool that very few people have any knowledge of. Remember that it is also a creation of the universe, treat it with respect.

Now let us get on with the process. A TF can be created in any image you wish. Use one that best suits your intention or purpose for it. For instance, imagine there are parasites in your body. A TF could be created which looked like a small robot carrying a container. You would instruct the robot to search the entire body securing all the parasites in the container and upon completion put the container in a rocket and send it to the universe.

Other examples might be…A high-powered suction device to remove a negative substance, a bulldozer to remove obstacles, a magnet to remove impurities from the circulatory system. The possibilities are endless. Use your imagination and what feels right.

THE PROGRAM

NOTE…The word “input ” means, send these directions to the TF as part of it’s programming.

Step 1) Determine precisely what the TF is to accomplish. Be very specific.

Step 2) Tell your Spirit Guides what you want to do and ask them to work with
    you. Request the wisdom necessary to create in a positive and loving manner.

Step 3) Construct the TF image in your mind. Be creative. With an attitude of love visualize if you can, or imagine the form you wish it to take.

Step 4) Input…The thoughts…”mercy, love and compassion”. This ensures that frequencies of a positive nature become an integral part of your creation.

Step 5) Input…It’s purpose or mission. Be very specific. Example…Locate and remove all parasites from the entire body.

Step 6) Input…Parameters to work within. Example…Remove all parasites without harming any cell in the body.

Step 7) Input…Give it tools you wish it to use. Example…A container with unlimited capacity to place the parasites in. (Never use tools which cause harm, i.e. firearms, explosives, etc.).

Step 8)Input…You are “invulnerable” with unlimited energy to accomplish your task. You have the power of the Universe to draw upon.

Step 9) Input…You have unlimited capacity. Example…It has unlimited capacity to absorb anything without damage. Unlimited capacity is used so it always has more than
    enough of whatever it needs to accomplish any task.

Step 10) Input…You have unlimited maneuverability. With this input it can always avoid anything coming it’s way. Example…while removing impurities from the blood stream, it may encounter and avoid white blood cells.

Step 11) Input…Complete your task without harm to anyone or anything.

Step 12) Input…Return to the nothingness from which you came after completion of your mission. (At this time reiterate it’s purpose or mission.)

These are basic instructions to build upon. As you become familiar with them you may wish to add others and customize your procedures. Remember…Never use tools which are destructive. Do not attempt to destroy anything. Although you cannot destroy, a negative attitude will prevail and the TF will be created as negative. Always have a loving attitude when creating a thought form.

Use Thought Forms whenever the need arises. Do not change programming once its task has begun. Just tell it to abort the mission and return to the nothingness from which it came. Send it on it’s way with love and thanks then create another one with your revised program. Use it wisely and it will serve you well.
    Last edited by petra; 7th August 2018 at 16:49. Reason: Losin mah mind

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Eagle Eye (7th August 2018), Justplain (10th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    For those who know what this is and are strugling in everyday life by thoughts manipulation, know that personality is stronger then thoughts. Intrusive thoughts can be persistent, so don't try to fight thoughts with new thoughts but you need to shift your focus emotionally to your personality (to who you really are) and try to stop thinking. In the end only you have real control of yourself, its just you need to know how it works.
    The important part is highlighted. Use meditation to quiet your mind - don't stop practicing making your mind quiet. If 20% of the masses could learn this skill the world would be an entirely different place.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eagle Eye (7th August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (8th August 2018), Justplain (10th August 2018), Wind (12th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread