+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,092 times in 1,258 posts

Default Re: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Quote Straw man
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the logical fallacy. For other uses, see Straw man (disambiguation).
    "Man of straw" redirects here. For the novel by Heinrich Mann, see Der Untertan.
    A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.[1] One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

The typical straw man argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition through the covert replacement of it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and the subsequent refutation of that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the opponent's proposition.[2][3]

This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged emotional issues where a fiery "battle" and the defeat of an "enemy" may be more valued than critical thinking or an understanding of both sides of the issue.
    Thanks to Alex and all the other information I've listened to, I updated my voter registration today, so I can vote in those mid term elections.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), justntime2learn (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), norman (17th August 2018), Paul (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,502 times in 3,531 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    "Q" has just posted this (click to enlarge graphic; delete the folder icon off the end of the included links in your browser):

https://qanon.app/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.141 📁
    Aug 11 2018 12:23:43 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.138 📁
    Aug 11 2018 11:51:36 (EST)
    media-consolidation.png

Attachment 38737

FAKE NEWS consolidation [propaganda arm of the D party].
    Define Antitrust Law(s).
    https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/comp...antitrust-laws
    The Sherman Act outlaws "every contract, combination, or conspiracy in restraint of trade," and any "monopolization, attempted monopolization, or conspiracy or combination to monopolize."
    https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/comp...antitrust-laws
    "The FTC's competition mission is to enforce the rules of the competitive marketplace — the antitrust laws. These laws promote vigorous competition and protect consumers from anticompetitive mergers and business practices."
    Reconcile.
    +GOOG
    +FB
    +TWITTER
    [CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN]
    Q

>>138
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleco...ns_Act_of_1996
    https://www.fcc.gov/general/telecommunications-act-1996
    [BC set the stage]
    [Plan]

Could a new Telecommunications Act be on the way?
    Q
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Could a new Telecommunications Act be on the way?"

... which would tend to suggest that there will be?

Alex Jones talks, here in this short snippet, about a vacuum that the corporations are rushing to fill before government acts to restrict them. Mainly, he says that Apple and Google are zeroing in on the Chinese model for everything and are doing it here and everywhere as fast as possible.

MP3
    https://app.box.com/s/ged091xw7nwqewrw6je4a2g8pvwkw3a1
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (17th August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), justntime2learn (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (17th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #283
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,817 times in 2,784 posts

I think some Rico laws apply as well...

From Bill: (I had to look it up!)

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, passed in 1970 (reference here)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th August 2018 at 23:29.
    Why Not?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (17th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), justntime2learn (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), PurpleLama (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #284
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,092 times in 1,258 posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_radio

Quote Pirate radio or a pirate radio station is a radio station that broadcasts without a valid license.

In some cases radio stations are considered legal where the signal is transmitted, but illegal where the signals are received—especially when the signals cross a national boundary. In other cases, a broadcast may be considered "pirate" due to the nature of its content, its transmission format (especially a failure to transmit a station identification according to regulations), or the transmit power (wattage) of the station, even if the transmission is not technically illegal (such as an amateur radio transmission). Pirate radio is sometimes called bootleg radio (a term especially associated with two-way radio), clandestine radio (associated with heavily politically motivated operations) or free radio.
    "Governments Loathe People Being Free" "Pirate Radio"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boat_That_Rocked

I posted this information because the above movie was based on a true story in the UK. Back in the sixties, they had pirate radio ships out in the water, which were not subject to national laws. They weren't breaking any laws. The public loved the broadcasts because they were of rock n roll by rebel d.j.'s.

The government couldn't do a thing about it because they weren't breaking any laws. So, they made up a law saying the radio waves were interfering with military maneuvers and were therefore now against the law. Operation shutdown complete.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; Yesterday at 16:49. Reason: Update Post Clarification
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #285
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,006 times in 1,773 posts

~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Ivanhoe (Yesterday), justntime2learn (Yesterday), norman (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #286
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks

An internet Bill of Rights where FREE speech is the right (and standard) except in cases where violence, grossness eg. killing etc and blatant physical threats and slander could be a base. Just because someone has different ideas or religious views or political views shouldn't be a reason to stop their speech and videos. People need to increase their Tolerance to others and their views of things and not go crazy because they disagree. Bad ideas will lose out or stand out in the public domain without others trying to interfere on what to interpret.

To be quite honest the brainwashing that the kids (and college students) have received in school are a prime reason for this psychosis of intolerance.
    Oh, I forgot, the NWO WANTS us all at our throats, we are easier to control that way...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bayareamom (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Ivanhoe (Yesterday), justntime2learn (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #287
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,502 times in 3,531 posts

In 2013, the Bilderberg group met in London and the meeting was called the "Googleberg" meeting for a reason, because it was the meeting that married Google and Bilderberg together as one power house.

Google had been having it's own meeting, called the Zeitgeist conference, since 2006.

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
    Infowars.com
    May 13, 2013

Authoritarian, anti-democratic power networks are being re-branded as trendy, philanthropic-style forums.

The secretive Bilderberg Group is currently undergoing a major transformation that will see it and other high profile networks merge under the banner of Google as the elite accelerates its plan to consolidate its technocratic agenda . . . . . . .

continue reading here:
    https://www.infowars.com/google-berg...ic-revolution/

.................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday)

15. Link to Post #288
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,969 times in 2,911 posts

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...f-Facebook-and...

The above Avalon post fits here as well I think

Quote Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Avalon library. a magic place.

We don't carve knowledge into stone pillars or tablets in our age.

If I find important information and or video documentary's I make personal hard copies.
    I even make multiple copies hard drives and DVD (Of course technology dependent) for safe storage o.0

The way I see the state of the world, with the way I see some of our so called wise leaders desires/designs on the future, well.

All I can say is make copies of any true knowledge and or helpful wise knowledge before it becomes lost as myths.

Be the wise wizards of the future by having knowledge to pass on. Leave knowledge to be found.
    Absolutely, and, I've been doing this for quite a few years now as well, in anticipation of the kind of purges we're starting to see happening now.
    Quote Tintin :
    Absolutely, and, I've been doing this for quite a few years now as well, in anticipation of the kind of purges we're starting to see happening now.

Sound advice indeed.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

17. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

Mainstream Media: Enemy of the People

Source: •CRITICAL CONDITION•

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (Today), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

19. Link to Post #290
    Thanks

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (Today), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), James Newell (Today), norman (Yesterday), Star Mariner (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15