Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst 1 16 26 28 LastLast

Thread: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

1. Link to Post #501
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

Make sure to mark every one of them "not spam", as that should tell the system to quit doing that.

2. Link to Post #502
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Make sure to mark every one of them "not spam", as that should tell the system to quit doing that.
    Yea, I'm doing that from now.

That new pre show email where he bigs up the significance of what his show will feature might have caused a hiccup in recipient behaviour, but I still suspect it's goole playing tricks.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

justntime2learn (10th February 2019), PurpleLama (1st November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

4. Link to Post #503
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote but I still suspect it's goole playing tricks.
    I suspect it is ghoulgle playing tricks.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

norman (1st November 2018), PurpleLama (1st November 2018)

6. Link to Post #504
    Thanks

Alex Jones Comes Out As A Gay Frog

Obamas to Produce Anti-Trump Netflix Show

Last edited by norman; 2nd November 2018 at 00:17.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2019), TargeT (24th November 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2018)

8. Link to Post #505
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

From Neon Revolt

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/11/0...ng-neonrevolt/

And it looks like they’re adding a layer of redundancy by utilizing a tor service, as well. Meaning, even if ISPs decide to start blocking it, you can still access it:

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Jayke (2nd November 2018), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), norman (2nd November 2018), PurpleLama (2nd November 2018), TargeT (24th November 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2018)

10. Link to Post #506
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

The Left is going nuts! Prepare and don't assume they won't do something stupid! Watch this video! Alex is doing the big alert.

https://www.infowars.com/maximum-alert-deep-state-terror-cells-antifa-initiating-civil-emergency-civil-war-trigger-operations/"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Valerie Villars (9th November 2018)

12. Link to Post #507
    Thanks

When a Republic can no longer trust the officials that are supposed to do fair elections we are in deep trouble as a nation.
    https://www.infowars.com/whoops-bren...ith-good-ones/

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

justntime2learn (10th February 2019), TargeT (24th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018)

14. Link to Post #508
    Thanks

Katie Hopkins Uncensored: The Alex Jones Interview

Katie Hopkins OFFICIAL
    Published on 23 Nov 2018

Katie Hopkins interviews Alex Jones on Info Wars to find out everything the establishment has done to silence him.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (30th November 2018), Bill Ryan (24th November 2018), James Newell (24th November 2018), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), PurpleLama (24th November 2018), TargeT (24th November 2018), Valerie Villars (24th November 2018), Zanshin (12th January 2019)

16. Link to Post #509
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I can no longer watch any infowars content. They managed to completely muzzle him.
    It is a travesty and a sign of worse to come.
    Soon it will be Avalon and you and me that will be silenced. Make no mistake about that. It is serious and it is pertinent.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

East Sun (30th November 2018), PurpleLama (29th November 2018)

18. Link to Post #510
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I can no longer watch any infowars content. They managed to completely muzzle him.
    It is a travesty and a sign of worse to come.
    Soon it will be Avalon and you and me that will be silenced. Make no mistake about that. It is serious and it is pertinent.
    what do you mean? his website is blocked?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Tintin (30th November 2018)

20. Link to Post #511
    Thanks

At first I thought it might be an update problem. But even with everything updated, my player tells me it cannot recognize the video format. Since Alex does not provide links to his utubes and vimeos and whatever other format he uses I cannot link to the videos.
    Written text is fine, except some pages refuse to load.
    They really got him good.
    Of course my computer is long ago compromised so it could be me they are messing with. If so, though, why only Infowars?
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 29th November 2018 at 18:38.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Flash (29th November 2018)

22. Link to Post #512
    Thanks

You can still watch his shows on Bitchute.com and they are also on the health rangers site I believe.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (29th November 2018), Flash (29th November 2018)

24. Link to Post #513
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    You can still watch his shows on Bitchute.com and they are also on the health rangers site I believe.
    I checked directly on his website and it was fine. Although the websit was difficult to find on google

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (30th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (29th November 2018), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), PurpleLama (29th November 2018), Tintin (30th November 2018), Valerie Villars (29th November 2018)

26. Link to Post #514
    Thanks

You guys sure did dismiss me fast.

Flash, are you saying you can hit a news article on the front page, be directed to that infowars page and then click on and watch the video? Because when I go there it says the video can't be embedded but I can go to facebook and watch it there. But I don't do facebook so I cannot watch any infowars content.

Oddly, I can watch Paul Joseph Watson's links, but not any from Alex, Micheal Knight, or the other reporters.

This has been so since the day Alex was booted off facebook
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 29th November 2018 at 23:32. Reason: too harsh, not accurate, I made a mistake

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

PurpleLama (29th November 2018), Tintin (30th November 2018)

28. Link to Post #515
    Thanks

You guys sure did dismiss me fast.

Flash, are you saying you can hit a news article on the front page, be directed to that infowars page and then click on and watch the video? Because when I go there it says the video can't be embedded but I can go to facebook and watch it there. But I don't do facebook so I cannot watch any infowars content.

Oddly, I can watch Paul Joseph Watson's links, but not any from Alex, Micheal Knight, or the other reporters.

This has been so since the day Alex was booted off facebook
    No, I went directly on his website, I did not try any referring links or anything like that. I have access to everything directly on his website and I am not a member

https://www.infowars.com/videos/

I see Ernie what you went through. When I used my link above, the videos open but they jam after a few seconds. Then I tried it again, no jamming.

When direct on the site, no jamming.

Yet, I think Alex should know, if he does not already.
    Last edited by Flash; 30th November 2018 at 00:26.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (30th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th November 2018), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), Tintin (30th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th November 2018)

30. Link to Post #516
    Thanks

I was directed to the infowars app on my phone yesterday because all things are related and nothing happens by accident. The app at least lets me hear Alex. But I don't get the video part.
    Frustrated I tried all my alternative news sources to see if any of the others are censured. I found Brietbart has issues and so does Drudge. The rest work fine - even Icke who you'd expect to be the worst.
    Don't know what to do about it. I thought everyone was having the same problem.
    Why would it just be me and only on selective sites?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2019), Tintin (30th November 2018)

32. Link to Post #517
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

I was directed to the infowars app on my phone yesterday because all things are related and nothing happens by accident. The app at least lets me hear Alex. But I don't get the video part.
    Frustrated I tried all my alternative news sources to see if any of the others are censured. I found Brietbart has issues and so does Drudge. The rest work fine - even Icke who you'd expect to be the worst.
    Don't know what to do about it. I thought everyone was having the same problem.
    Why would it just be me and only on selective sites?
    I'm no expert on tech type stuff Ernie but I do have to assume, rightly or wrongly, that it must be something to do with which platform you are using (and browser, possibly).

I was able to get straight on to Infowars with no hassle at all and it appeared on Google (Chrome) as their top hit. And the videos load - and play - with no issue.

There may be 'wobbles' (sorry, I'm not very up on the right technical lingo I'm afraid) with apps via smartphones, I'm guessing, which is another reason I don't use them. Just a good old fashioned workstation and laptop when I'm at home.

I'm sure if you dropped Paul a PM he could probably help in some way.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019)

34. Link to Post #518
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Tim Cook: The "Courageous Censor"
    12/5/18

"Irish YouTuber Dave Cullen from Computing Forever weighs in on Apple CEO Tim Cook’s acceptance speech for the Anti-Defamation League’s Courage Against Hate Award, where Apple was praised for being the first company to de-platform Alex Jones.

Cook’s acceptance speech was fraught with fraudulent claims, suggesting that Jones is a hateful white supremacist who incites violence, which is untrue.

The incoherence between Cook’s “meritorious” de-platforming activities and the “courageous” name of the award caused me to wonder what was causing Cook, CEO of the world’s largest corporation by market capitalization to snivel and suck up so hard to the ADL?

I learned that online censorship is a growth industry. It’s a form of disaster capitalism. A calamity has been declared, in order to pave the way for an all-encompassing censorship infrastructure, with ADL at the helm.

ADL’s Silicon Valley Anti-Cyberhate Working Group includes representatives from all the tech giants. ADL is the main contractor in YouTube’s Trusted Flagger program and ADL’s hate specs are programmed into Google-YouTube’s machine learning censor bots.

Tim Cook’s message here is indistinguishable from the stated goal of the ADL, which is to ruin a person or business if they don’t follow ADL’s agenda down to the letter. The question of course becomes who is the ADL?

Dr. John Coleman mentioned ADL several times in his 1991 book, The Conspirator’s Hierarchy: The Committee of 300 and you may be surprised by what he said:

“The Anti-Defamation League is an outright British intelligence operation run by all three branches of British intelligence, that is, MI6 and the JIO…Let nobody underestimate the power of the ADL, nor its long reach…The ADL has an open door to the State Department and makes good use of State’s impressive intelligence agency…

“The ADL is a British intelligence operation founded in the US by MI6 and run by Saul Steinberg and Eric Trist of Tavistock. Saul Steinberg is the US representative and business partner of the Jacob de Rothschild family of London…[ADL is] a joint FBI-British intelligence operation designed to single out right wing groups and their leaders and put them out of business before they grow too large and too influential.”
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/tim...ageous-censor/
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th December 2018), Bill Ryan (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), PurpleLama (12th January 2019), Tintin (12th January 2019)

36. Link to Post #519
    Thanks

In this edited/trimmed section of Friday's Alex Jones show, he spent over an hour explaining the full extent of what big tech and various agencies are really up to and are on the brink of clamping down on us with.

Here's an idea to grapple with. How about instead of monetising your content on youtube, youtube actually charges you to use their service? . . . . it's on it's way quite soon, along with a heart crushingly depressing array of draconian measures. The latest rollout is device based censorship and monitoring linked into a social score system. Perhaps the biggest reason for Trump to declare a state of emergency is to supersede Obama's state of emergency with which he nobbled the internet before Trump got into office, but which is only just now coming to full fruition.

Alarmingly important news, but what do we do ?

MP3
    https://app.box.com/s/wg5lrvodqdmbrol93d61gyzkafjz4kyy

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2019), James Newell (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), PurpleLama (12th January 2019), Tintin (12th January 2019), Zanshin (12th January 2019)

38. Link to Post #520
    Thanks

Luckily there are several alternatives to youtube. They think they are too big to fail. I don't think so.
    Twitter, and facebook is losing in price re their stocks and even goog. The people built them up, they can also let them crash.

Also get out of Netflix, it is going too pedo and degrading these days also.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

avid (12th January 2019), Bill Ryan (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (12th January 2019), Tintin (12th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst 1 16 26 28 LastLast