+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 4 14 28 LastLast

Thread: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    My thoughts on censorship and how some conspiracy theories are allowed to prosper.
    That's great! I love it.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), Matt P (8th August 2018), mgray (8th August 2018), mojo (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I just wrote the President about it. I don't tweet. Has he said anything about this situation?
    Not yet, and Alex Jones and Mike Adams both stated here that Trump needs to act now, given the impact on the upcoming elections. They also echo Bill's take earlier on the thread here that Something Big is coming. (My words - Something Wicked This Way Comes...)
    Last edited by arwen; 7th August 2018 at 21:23.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), mojo (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)

Dave over at X22Report has pointed out something interesting that is Q related... as follows - click on the image it will start at the point that is being referenced to the 'Something big is about to happen'.... transcribed below.
    Yes. This fits with what I suggested a few hours ago:

It's not an attack on him and Infowars, it's to silence everyone.
    My strategic question is what False Flag may be coming soon.
    ...One maybe so major that they HAVE to get Infowars off the air first.
    Of course, it might not be a violent False Flag event. It might be a major item introduced in the news cycle that has to be tightly-controlled, so they need to pre-emptively silence dissent and questions about it by silencing the major channels that would challenge what's about to happen.
    Me thinks that getting Alex's loud voice off the air is a big enough of a falseflag/fakenews end result to fulfill the "something big about to happen" all by itself... because, then, indeed, the MSM has no counter voice loud enough to thwart their floods of fake news onto the social media... job done!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Voie libre dlyakota_ru_foto_prikoly_podbo.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	38677
    Yeeee Haaaah! La voie est libre!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), arwen (7th August 2018), Baby Steps (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), drneglector (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), happyuk (8th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2018), mojo (7th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Bill:
    I'll be interested to see what (if anything) Q says about this. He came out in a diatribe against Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi a few months ago.... considering today's events, that's more evidence to me that Q is a clever establishment device.

Paul: It's not clear to me, at least not without going back to the record, which of Jones/Corsi, or of Q, started the discord between them.

Bill: Q started it.
    Before that, Alex had been very supportive of Q, and so (absolutely!) had Corsi.

Paul: My fading recollections differ, and are more Q friendly (neither of these leanings of mine surprises me <grin>)

Bill: Alex and Corsi concluded from that that Q was an intel op.

Paul: I concluded, IIRC, that Alex and Corsi were an intel op ... for the CIA side, and that Q is an intel op, for the Trump/NSA side

Bill: My prediction: Q will say absolutely nothing at all. That would show me that he wanted this censorship to happen, and/or was on the 'side' of the censors.
    I don't know if Q will say anything specifically about Alex Jones or not (the recent drops are talking about social media censorship in general as an attempt to control the mid-terms), but either way, if they didn't want Alex Jones banned, then it certainly plays into the overall goal of generating outrage and bringing things to a head.

This one seems to belong in the "don't interrupt your enemies when they are making mistakes" category. The tech giants have stuck their necks way out now, and are openly cozying up to China at the same time. Some are too far gone with the brainwashing, but many others, even those with a distaste for Jones, know that this does not bode well for freedom of the press and freedom of speech. These are communist policies of censorship, and they are becoming clearer and more undeniable every day.

For what it's worth, Q never advocated greater government regulation of press, but an "Internet Bill of Rights" instead, while Trump has been talking about strengthening libel laws and removing the press's ability to completely fabricate stories without legal consequences.

No one can pass a statutory law restricting the freedom of the press. A court could easily strike it down as unconstitutional. They'd have to amend the Constitution itself, and that's not going to happen.

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,014 times in 8,167 posts

Propaganda is 'legal' in the US.

I remember something either being passed or signed into being by the president. It was GW Bush, I think.

Whatever it was, Trump needs to dig it out and scrap it.

I don't know enough about war powers. Can a president remove special measures created by a previous president during a war, even if that war has not ended ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), arwen (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), Matt P (8th August 2018), mojo (7th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), T Smith (11th August 2018)

10. Link to Post #66
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

This is getting a little too Orwellian for me.

I used to be proudly Liberal, broadly Liberal even. Now I find myself unable to side with the left in their demonic and mindless pursuit of the least common denominator in all things. They have sullied the values of loyal, stock Liberals and they will pay for it. Even Quebec looks conservative when compared to these so-called Liberals. The first thing to go of course is alternate views, of which they availed themselves so many years ago. If the Conservatives are two-faced, these Liberals have no face at all. They will latch onto any side-lined minority view and champion it mercilessly, often clashing with other Liberals championing diametrically opposed views. They throw money at entrenched supporters and bandy words about with their newfound friends in the minority camps. Throw order and the rule of law out the window and rile up the rabble, call for death and the murder of opponents. Where do these types come from? Who but the most weak-minded fools take up their standards? Exactly how many fools are there, I wonder? Enough to cause a riot, or a civil war?

Now our voice is to be muffled as the giant umbrella of google/utube/facebook slowly casts its shadow over us. This is no longer covert at all. This must be the end game...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), Antagenet (8th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Bluegreen (8th August 2018), drneglector (8th August 2018), earthdreamer (9th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), mojo (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (8th August 2018), Omni (9th August 2018), PurpleLama (8th August 2018), T Smith (11th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

more data points... Who would have thought we would see such an incredible move towards censorship in our Country???

Quote Q !A6yxsPKia. No.124 📁
    Aug 7 2018 16:17:45 (EST)
    Q !A6yxsPKia. No.122 📁
    Aug 6 2018 18:39:46 (EST)
    The BILL that opened the door for TWITTER, FB, GOOG, etc. to CENSOR & CONTROL.
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-.../text📁
    Think Russian bots.
    Think Foreign propaganda.
    The more you know.
    Q
    >>122
    Digest and understand.
    'Foundation to support censorship against Conservatives'
    https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawaken..._the/📁
    All-in [Blue Wave].
    Midterms.
    >>>Their entire future depends on winning majority in the House<<<
    Q

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

14. Link to Post #68
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Propaganda is 'legal' in the US.

I remember something either being passed or signed into being by the president. It was GW Bush, I think.

Whatever it was, Trump needs to dig it out and scrap it.
    That was the Smith–Mundt Act, which was repealed on July 2, 2014.

"For decades, a so-called anti-propaganda law prevented the U.S. government’s mammoth broadcasting arm from delivering programming to American audiences. But on July 2, that came silently to an end with the implementation of a new reform passed in January. The result: an unleashing of thousands of hours per week of government-funded radio and TV programs for domestic U.S. consumption in a reform initially criticized as a green light for U.S. domestic propaganda efforts. So what just happened? "

Full article here.

Other related articles:

The NDAA Legalizes The Use Of Propaganda On The US Public

US ends ban on 'domestic propaganda'

Obama Quietly Signs The "Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act" Into Law

Last edited by arwen; 7th August 2018 at 23:04.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), Matt P (8th August 2018), mojo (8th August 2018), norman (7th August 2018), norski (10th August 2018)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

From LinkedIn and MailChimp Join Social Media Purge of Infowars (Breitbart):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Microsoft’s LinkedIn and MailChimp are the latest technology companies to ban Infowars from their services, following a left-wing media campaign which got InfoWars banned from Facebook, YouTube, Apple podcasts, and Spotify.

“We have removed the Infowars company page for violating our terms of service. We value the professional community on LinkedIn and strive to create a platform where the exchange of ideas by professionals can happen without harmful misinformation, bullying, harassment or hate,” declared LinkedIn in a statement. “We encourage our members to report any inappropriate content or behavior. We investigate and if it is in violation take action, which could include removing the content or suspending the account.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Pinterest Removes Alex Jones and InfoWars from Platform in Response to Mashable Press Enquiry (Breitbart):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The social media platform Pinterest has removed Alex Jones and Infowars from its service in response to a press request by media website Mashable.

In the wake of Jones’ banning from multiple platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Spotify, and the Apple app store, Pinterest responded to a press enquiry by Mashable’s technology correspondent Jack Morse.

“It’s hard out there for conspiracy-theory peddling, dietary-supplement hawking, tormentors of grieving parents,” Morse wrote in his story. “But hope shines eternal in the human breast, and for Alex Jones that breast was starting to look a lot like Pinterest. Until Mashable emailed the social-sharing platform, that is.”

After enquiring as to why Jones had not been yet censored from the platform, citing community guidelines that ban “attacks on private people or sharing of personally identifiable information,” Pinterest duly responded to the request by removing Jones and InfoWars from the platform.

“Consistent with our existing policies, we take action against accounts that repeatedly save content that could lead to harm,” a company spokesperson said. “People come to Pinterest to discover ideas for their lives, and we continue to enforce our principles to maintain a safe, useful and inspiring experience for our users.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th August 2018 at 23:12.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), arwen (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), mojo (8th August 2018), mountain_jim (8th August 2018), norman (7th August 2018), sllim11 (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), arwen (8th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), mojo (8th August 2018), Omni (9th August 2018)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(I suggest getting your barf bag ready at hand, before reading the following. -- Paul)

From Free Speech Scholars to Alex Jones: You’re Not Protected (The New York Times):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Free Speech Scholars to Alex Jones: You’re Not Protected

By Alan Feuer -- Aug. 7, 2018

Not long after several of the country’s biggest tech firms — namely Apple, Facebook and Google — kicked the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones off their various online platforms, Mr. Jones’s allies complained that he had been deprived of his First Amendment rights to free speech.

“Social media goes Gestapo!” wrote Bill Mitchell, a conservative Twitter personality with 366,000 followers, on Monday evening.

“The great censorship purge has truly begun,” warned Paul Joseph Watson, a contributor to Mr. Jones’s website, Infowars.

And in his own message on Twitter, one platform that hasn’t removed his content, Mr. Jones asked: “Now, who will stand against Tyranny and who will stand for free speech?”

The removal of Mr. Jones and Infowars came after months of mounting pressure on technology companies to tackle the spread of misinformation online. Mr. Jones and Infowars have for years used social media to push unfounded conspiracy theories. On Sunday, Apple removed five of the six Infowars podcasts on its popular Podcasts app and by Monday Facebook and Google’s YouTube had followed with similar measures.

But this isn’t the only effort to stop Mr. Jones from spreading his theories. He also faces multiple defamation claims, and well before Monday’s moves, several scholars of free speech had already concluded that many of the things he has said online were not in fact protected by the First Amendment.

In a recent court filing, four law professors who specialize in free-speech issues said that Mr. Jones’s oeuvre was riddled with “absurd conspiracy theories” and urged a federal judge considering a lawsuit against him not to let him hide behind the First Amendment while publishing his rhetoric.

“False speech does not serve the public interest the way that true speech does,” the scholars wrote. “And indeed, there is no constitutional value in false statements of fact.”

The filing — an amicus, or friend of the court, brief — was submitted in June in the case of Brennan Gilmore, a former State Department official and Democratic Party activist who attended last summer’s violent far-right rally in Charlottesville, Va. Mr. Gilmore, 39, was on the street on Aug. 12 when James Alex Fields Jr. drove his car into a crowd of protesters, killing a woman, Heather Heyer, and injuring several others.

After Mr. Gilmore posted a video of the episode online and spoke about it repeatedly to the media, Mr. Jones published his own video on Infowars, accusing him in a rambling jeremiad of being a plant from the Central Intelligence Agency employed by the billionaire George Soros.

In a breathless moment (“I mean, it’s like, whoa, whoa — C.I.A.?”), Mr. Jones went on to suggest that Mr. Gilmore may have been involved in the attack on Ms. Heyer to bring about what he described as “the downfall of Trump.”

In March, Mr. Gilmore sued Mr. Jones for defamation, arguing that he had suffered threats and harassment because of the report.

Mr. Jones is also facing defamation lawsuits filed by the parents of victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting in Connecticut for claiming the attack was an elaborate hoax. But the Gilmore suit is the first against Mr. Jones in which a judge, Norman K. Moon of Federal District Court in Charlottesville, has directly sought the opinion of First Amendment scholars.

In defending himself, Mr. Jones has claimed in court papers that his allegations concerning Mr. Gilmore were “opinion, not statements of fact” and that Infowars is a “freewheeling” website, “in which hyperbole and diatribe reign as the preferred tools of discourse.” His viewers, Mr. Jones maintained, “expect an interview or monologue to be more free-flowing and opinionated and less precise in its use of language than an article or a book.”

While they acknowledged that the protection of speech is “a priority of the first order,” the First Amendment scholars, from institutions like Rutgers University and the University of Chicago Law School, noted that since the Middle Ages defamation law has created “social boundaries about what speech is and is not acceptable.” It has also, they wrote, long sought to balance the freedom of expression with the safeguarding of people’s reputations.

To do this, the scholars said, defamation statutes have always restricted some speech — especially for private figures like Mr. Gilmore, who have less of an ability than those like Mr. Jones with media platforms to “disseminate their own side of the story.”

The scholars were particularly scathing when it came to Mr. Jones’s contention that his videos on Infowars reflected nothing more than his beliefs. It would set a dangerous precedent, they said, if Judge Moon ruled on his behalf.

“It would allow unscrupulous news organizations to couch their language as ‘opinion’ and to mask their meaning with implication and insinuation,” the scholars wrote. That, they added, would leave “readers clear as to the message but avoiding all liability for defamatory remarks. This should not be allowed and, in fact, is not allowed.”

The law professors who signed the amicus brief were Lyrissa B. Lidsky, dean of the University of Missouri School of Law, Tamara R. Piety at the University of Tulsa College of Law, David A. Strauss from the University of Chicago Law School, and Carlos A. Ball of Rutgers.

The brief was also signed by Michael B. Hissam, a lawyer at the firm of Bailey & Glasser in Charleston, W.Va., who is amicus counsel for Mr. Gilmore, and Katharine M. Mapes and Katherine O’Konski, lawyers at the firm of Spiegel & McDiarmid in Washington.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), arwen (8th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), drneglector (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), mojo (8th August 2018), mountain_jim (8th August 2018), muxfolder (8th August 2018), norman (7th August 2018), Omni (9th August 2018), T Smith (11th August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

They make it sound so cut and dried.

So can a banned American citizen claim and win damages when a conspiracy theory he/she espoused is later proven to be the truth ?

Makes sense, right ?

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), mojo (8th August 2018), norski (10th August 2018), Omni (9th August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018)

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), arwen (8th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), mgray (8th August 2018), mojo (8th August 2018), norman (8th August 2018), norski (10th August 2018), Omni (9th August 2018)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

So where's our fearless leader? All i need is some dumb *ss tweet about all this and i just may barf.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (8th August 2018), mojo (8th August 2018)

28. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Economist is one of the premier outlets of the Rothschild interests.

They pull no punches in slandering Alex Jones in their report on these bannings.

From Are Facebook and YouTube quasi-governmental actors? (The Economist):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ONE of the internet’s most odious conspiracy theorists has had his videos and podcasts removed from Apple, YouTube, Spotify and Facebook. Alex Jones (pictured), who has a radio show and runs a few websites, including Infowars, has raised doubts about the murders of 26 children and teachers in the Sandy Hook mass shooting, claiming the story was manufactured by gun-control advocates. He has suggested that America’s government was involved in the Oklahoma City bombing in 1993 and the September 11th terrorist attacks. He says that vaccinating children will give them autism. He repeatedly warns that America is on the brink of another civil war.

Mr Jones’s websites peddling this rubbish are still fully operational. But with the worlds’ biggest media platforms removing his pages and links over the past few days, he has lost direct access to millions of listeners and viewers. Mr Jones has, naturally, seen machinations in this too: the decisions by Apple, swiftly followed by others, to remove his material from their platforms feed with comic precision into his conspiracy theorising about mainstream media. “Apple, Spotify, Facebook and YouTube all banned Infowars within 12 hours of each other”, an Infowars writer wrote on August 6th. This is proof that the “purge was a co-ordinated effort” to meddle with the mid-term elections November rather than a good-faith effort to enforce the sites’ rules about hate speech.

There is no single explanation for why the tech companies chose this week to crack down on Mr Jones. His ludicrous theories, threats of violence and offensive characterisations of vulnerable people are nothing new. But with the platforms facing increasing pressure to weed out false and misleading posts—including co-ordinated attempts by foreign governments to manipulate public opinion in the run-up to the midterms—perhaps it’s not so surprising they picked a week three months before the election to act. Facebook says it removed Mr Jones after a surge of reports from users that his pages were “glorifying violence” and “using dehumanising language to describe people who are transgender, Muslims and immigrants”. A YouTube spokesman was pithier: when users violate “policies against hate speech and harassment” or try to escape the site’s rule-enforcement, “we terminate their accounts". (Brian Feldman of New York magazine makes a persuasive argument that it boils down to Apple’s power: “While Facebook and YouTube and Spotify can all cite hate speech or policy infractions as their reasoning publicly, the unspoken reason is that to not follow Apple’s lead could get their own apps booted from the App Store. Federal law shields platforms from responsibility for what users post; Apple’s policies don’t.”)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), arwen (8th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Hervé (8th August 2018), Kate (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), mojo (8th August 2018), mountain_jim (8th August 2018), norman (8th August 2018), T Smith (11th August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018)

30. Link to Post #76
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    So where's our fearless leader? All i need is some dumb *ss tweet about all this and i just may barf.
    Fwiw you can actually say ass on Avalon.

Actually, that was an aside. I would posit that the message is going out loud and clear, by the fact that several tech giants took AJ off the air nearly simultaneously, and the message is very clearly directed at us, as the real free thinkers of the 21st century. It is chilling, as indeed the shift to totalitarianism is becoming overt, and it isn't just those so conspiracy minded as ourselves who are seeing it now. It is my prediction that the purge will continue, but that ultimately the actions will be seen as premature and will lead to the bip overplaying their hand. The elite can do nothing if not badly, and the world is indeed waking up.

31. Link to Post #77
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Bill:
    I'll be interested to see what (if anything) Q says about this. He came out in a diatribe against Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi a few months ago.... considering today's events, that's more evidence to me that Q is a clever establishment device.

Paul: It's not clear to me, at least not without going back to the record, which of Jones/Corsi, or of Q, started the discord between them.

Bill: Q started it.
    Before that, Alex had been very supportive of Q, and so (absolutely!) had Corsi.

Paul: My fading recollections differ, and are more Q friendly (neither of these leanings of mine surprises me <grin>)

Bill: Alex and Corsi concluded from that that Q was an intel op.

Paul: I concluded, IIRC, that Alex and Corsi were an intel op ... for the CIA side, and that Q is an intel op, for the Trump/NSA side

Bill: My prediction: Q will say absolutely nothing at all. That would show me that he wanted this censorship to happen, and/or was on the 'side' of the censors.
    I don't know if Q will say anything specifically about Alex Jones or not (the recent drops are talking about social media censorship in general as an attempt to control the mid-terms), but either way, if they didn't want Alex Jones banned, then it certainly plays into the overall goal of generating outrage and bringing things to a head.

This one seems to belong in the "don't interrupt your enemies when they are making mistakes" category. The tech giants have stuck their necks way out now, and are openly cozying up to China at the same time. Some are too far gone with the brainwashing, but many others, even those with a distaste for Jones, know that this does not bode well for freedom of the press and freedom of speech. These are communist policies of censorship, and they are becoming clearer and more undeniable every day.

For what it's worth, Q never advocated greater government regulation of press, but an "Internet Bill of Rights" instead, while Trump has been talking about strengthening libel laws and removing the press's ability to completely fabricate stories without legal consequences.

No one can pass a statutory law restricting the freedom of the press. A court could easily strike it down as unconstitutional. They'd have to amend the Constitution itself, and that's not going to happen.
    Respectfully Bill, "Q" did not name anyone (Alex or Corsi); they effectively outed themselves, along with a few others, who were making money out of it [the "Q" platform] - (Corsi got completely off track with his "Q interpretations" & was spending more time promoting his book), and once exposed, attempted to discredit "Q", all over a mistake with a tripcode... (InfoWars failed on that one... miserably!)

We'll agree to disagree, but IMO, Corsi started it (and was summarily dropped!) ...

The Praying Medic video after the fact explained it very well. (Below - Time index 55:30 onward, near the end) but worthwhile watching the whole thing for context...

Please refer to Posts #4292 - 4318 of the "Q" thread plus the related "Q" drops, member posts & videos, particularly the damning Reddit article @ #4292...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eyond-/page215

Several of the "Q" posts addressed the internet Bill of Rights/YT/FB etc bannings around this time, and even going back to when David Hogg showed up shortly after the Parkland School shooting... which is about the time these bannings on mass began to happen incl a strike against Infowars - it was ALL about anyone speaking out against David Hogg...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 8th August 2018 at 02:32.

32. Link to Post #78
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Corbett speaks about the censorship

Quote We've all seen the latest moves to de-platform independent voices online, but how many people can see beyond their immediate reaction to the way they are being programmed to embrace the coming wave of government censorship? James Corbett joins Garland Nixon and guest host Eric Ladny on Radio Fault Lines to discuss this pressing issue.

The filter bubble video talked about:
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), arwen (8th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), drneglector (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), mojo (8th August 2018), mountain_jim (8th August 2018), PurpleLama (8th August 2018)

34. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    "Q" did not name anyone (Alex or Corsi); they effectively outed themselves, along with a few others, who were making money out of it [the "Q" platform] - (Corsi got completely off track with his "Q interpretations" & was spending more time promoting his book), and once exposed, attempted to discredit "Q", all over a mistake with a tripcode... (InfoWars failed on that one... miserably!)
    That matches my recollections, yes.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018)

36. Link to Post #80
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

i leave this here and need to look more into it before confirm....group of people calling out in shareblue whom have ties with DNC and china.

this whole thing is weird, facebook said last month AL is ok and against freedom of speech but now they flip.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...oreign-special

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...oring_of_alex/

i think have to do with sandy hook which leed to this...
    Last edited by apokalypse; 8th August 2018 at 03:02.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), KiwiElf (8th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 4 14 28 LastLast