+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Matrix Energetics - My Journey

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Default Matrix Energetics - My Journey

Matrix Energetics, My Journey

I have had an interest in energy healing methods since receiving all 3 levels of Reiki in years prior. As I watched the Youtube videos I noticed tears rolling down my cheeks. I wondered what in the world was going on. This is totally out of character for this old Marine. I waited a day or two then experimented with a repeat view of the videos. My reaction was the same. I wondered, maybe the universe was sending me a message. Then another totally out of character event. I decided to spend money for a flight, hotel and workshop to attend a traveling Matrix Energetics workshop in Newark, N.J.

My first and only meeting with Dr. Richard Bartlett, D.C., N.D. , originator of Matrix Energetics, was in May of 2007 when he taught a Level 1 & 2 class in Newark NJ. Richard is on the West Coast and travels the U.S. and overseas to do Matrix Energetics and other seminars. My introduction to Matrix Energetics was watching videos on Youtube.

Friday nights before the seminar are (were?) a free introduction. I estimate more than 100 people showed up. Richard picked me out of the audience for his first demonstration. Level 1 was taught Saturday and Sunday. Level 2 was Monday.

After the seminar, my first experience with Matrix Energetics was at a swing dance. Loud and fast dance music was playing and my dance partner said her neck was hurting. I explained to her that I had just learned a healing technique and asked if I could experiment with her. After less than a minute of using the Matrix Energetics 2 point technique I stopped. She immediately rolled her head and shoulders. She almost screamed "The pain is gone. What did you do?" Well no one within earshot was more surprised than I was.

During August, 2018, a lady I’ve never met in person sent a request to me:

“Good morning Ron,
    If you are feeling adventurous and would like to apply your Matrix Energetics "two point" on me.....I am working with an old blockage that is emotional in origin but physical in manifestation.

If you are interested, how about we connect by phone. But first, please let me know your thoughts on this....”
    After directing energy her way I received the following email:

“Hi Ron...
    Yes...you've got the magic!! I can't say I'm "cured".....but I could feel something let go in my body and I nodded off for some deep nap time....much needed! I am hoping this healing will continue to unfold. I am navigating a really huge and important shift....plus the stresses of life.........and rest is paramount!

Thanks SO MUCH~ I will keep you posted on any other changes...”

Considering only my personal experience, the most dramatic results have been described here. Usually the client does not feel anything. Sometimes the client may feel some warmth or a tingle. On one occasion a client reported to me that a problem that medical doctors had been trying to fix for years had suddenly disappeared weeks after a Matrix Energetics session with three practitioners working at the same time.

Dr. Bartlett has advised his students to not see themselves as healers.

I like both of these memes. I do not see them as being mutually exclusive.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A Healer.png
Views:	29
Size:	959.4 KB
ID:	38673 Click image for larger version

Name:	Door not doer.png
Views:	32
Size:	739.5 KB
ID:	38674
    Attached Images

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th August 2018), EFO (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), GMB1961 (8th August 2018), Jayke (7th August 2018), jjjones (7th August 2018), Joseph McAree (7th August 2018), lisalu (9th August 2018), mab777 (7th August 2018), Mercedes (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), NeedleThreader (7th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018), Orph (7th August 2018), PathWalker (9th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018), wondering (7th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Default Re: Matrix Energetics - My Journey

Hey Ron, it sounds like a you are a powerful healer indeed! I did not know you were a marine. I feel like ex soldiers in particular can receive amazing benefits from Reiki and Matrix Energetics and I am inspired that you are working in this field and helping others.

Reiki is such an amazing healing modality but I am not so familiar with Matrix Energetics so I look forward to doing some research.

I have seen people healed in front of my eyes from psychical pain and trauma or both with such techniques and I am psyched for you that you might be tapping into something big here!

Keep up the good work brother.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), lisalu (9th August 2018), Mercedes (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I am not the doer. I am only a door.
    My experience has been sometimes it works and sometimes not.
    I have heard, not witnessed, some amazing stories of success.
    Dr Richard Bartlett (founder) has let me know he is continuously amazed by what can happen.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 7th August 2018 at 19:33.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), lisalu (9th August 2018), Mercedes (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), wondering (7th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Hi! Ron, Just this week I went back and joined my local Matrix Energetics group.

My training happened in Seattle. I also do energy work akin to Reiki.

Healers pretty much know that what gets done through them as an instrument is not just self-generated, and that is why it works. Facilitation takes cooperation, intention, and the ability to perceive energy and to let go. The imagination part is fun and can be really funny.

We used 2 point and time travel during our last meeting. We had a lot of laughs!!!

What we are doing is collapsing the wave. (I know you know all this, I'm just saying it for the sake of the thread.). We set the intention, ask an open-ended question that engages the field, drop the intention into our heart, then notice what we notice or go into an imagination reverie. It is surrendered and let go, and then we feel this amazing energy shift.

There is healing, manifesting, and shifts in consciousness. It seems we are becoming more and more aware of our abilities to consciously manifest intentional possibilities.

I'm happy to be re-United with my ME group.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

lisalu (9th August 2018), PathWalker (9th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (7th August 2018), wondering (7th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

We had a small Matrix Energy group in Charlottesville VA for a few months. It stopped when the certified practitioner moved. Wish someone would start it up again.
    The two point technique is what I use. It seems to work better for me when used remotely.

My proxy:
    Name:  Proxy.png
Views: 478
Size:  123.6 KB
    This human shaped rock mysteriously showed up on my desk one day. I traced it back to my grandchildren.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 7th August 2018 at 22:17.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

lisalu (9th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), PathWalker (9th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I am not the doer. I am only a door.
    "I am not the door. I am only a doorknob. I confound those without the right key"

Sorry. I just couldn't resist.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th August 2018), lisalu (9th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), Michi (8th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Greetings All,

I also attended 'Matrix Energetics' seminar in Seatle, 10 years ago in 2008.

Now days, I understand it is just another manifestation mechanism.
    We are indoctrinated to use rituals and ceremony with our spiritual work.
    The more the ceremony aligns with our spiritual belief system, the more potent the work.

I found 'Matrix Energetics' very similar to 'Manifestation 123' from Ken Elliot

Recently I listened to Jerry Wills interview, discussing his healing techniques and the technique success conditions.
    Stressing the difference between practicing and being.

Hope you enjoy it as much.

Joy and happiness
    PathWlker

Recently
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th August 2018), lisalu (9th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Coincidence or real energy work?
    Does anyone have stories about using Reiki, Matrix Energetics, or another modality to fix non-organic things?
    I question my experience sending energy to a remote laptop with a broken monitor.
    My questionable experience is described at the bottom of the page.
    http://ronmauer.net/blog/?page_id=7475

+ Reply to Thread