+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The current state of the spiritual and alternative community

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Default The current state of the spiritual and alternative community

I was more focused on what Kevin was saying about the profound change he has been going through these last couple of months and my own personal conversations I have had with him off the record. Any thoughts from Avalon members would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone....Geoff

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th August 2018), Bayareamom (10th August 2018), Bill Ryan (9th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2018), Michelle Marie (9th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: The current state of the spiritual and alternative community

Discernment is the hallmark of our current evolution. Big wake up calls from a new level of discernment can cause us to change course in our lives.

My inner life keeps getting deeper. I enjoy meditation and the connection I feel.

They are apprehensive about covering "channeling" because it is not scientific. The truth is, in general, we don't understand consciousness enough to know what that really is. More discernment to be developed...

Since we are all connected, channeling may just be mind-to-mind communication, or telepathy. When people tune in to different realms, connections may be made. How do you vet who you are connected with if discernment and understanding are not developed and sharpened? I've heard some awful stories about people playing around with this sort of thing who didn't know what they were getting into.

On the other hand, some do know how to discern and vet what level, or who, they are tuning into. With intention and authority, we can monitor our connections.

We're all learning.

But, yes, I have experienced changes. It seems that we are changing is universal, but the unique manifestations and timing of these changes are individual.

Isn't it fun waking up?!?!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th August 2018), Bayareamom (10th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2018), geofffxdwg (9th August 2018), Mari (9th August 2018), Tam (10th August 2018), Valerie Villars (9th August 2018), wondering (9th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread