Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The "Event"... What's THAT?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: The "Event"... What's THAT?

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    The Event. That was their euphemism for the environmental collapse, social unrest, nuclear explosion, unstoppable virus, or Mr. Robot hack that takes everything down.

This single question occupied us for the rest of the hour. They knew armed guards would be required to protect their compounds from the angry mobs. But how would they pay the guards once money was worthless? What would stop the guards from choosing their own leader? The billionaires considered using special combination locks on the food supply that only they knew. Or making guards wear disciplinary collars of some kind in return for their survival. Or maybe building robots to serve as guards and workers — if that technology could be developed in time.
    Oh yeah, the age-old question of how to rule like a cruel tyrant without being killed by your own security detail. Roman Emperors had a lot of experience with this problem.

These guys really were planning to go back to a feudal era from the sound of it. This also makes me think of the recent Apaches and other aircraft that were doing "exercises" in the United States and then tragically crashing with casualties in strange places from Kentucky to Nevada. These remote places are where they build their bunkers, watch towers, armed security and all. Maybe Trump was wiping some of these guys out, or at least their safe havens, to prevent them from throwing the switch before he could turn things around?

Quote Posted by avatar (here)
    Trying to stay on topic - why are TPTB denying climate change? Similar to the Rothschilds escape, why is China building cities that are uninhabited? Is it because they know what is coming, and realize we can't all be saved? They are trying to avoid panic, i.e., admitting there is a problem would necessitate finding a solution, and there isn't one?
    I think they would be the ones to artificially create the problem in the first place.

I don't know which powers you have in mind but most of the international community, and specifically the globalists, are still pushing "global warming" hard. "Climate change deniers" are among the next targets for censorship and purging on Facebook, from the articles I've been seeing lately.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From what I can understand (and intuit), we're seeing increasingly wild oscillating instability, not a stead warming trend. (In Ecuador, where I am, the 'summer' has been cold, cloudy and damp, and there was a highly uncharacteristic
    freak snowfall last week.)
    Similarly unusual things are happening here, Bill. In the past 5 years or so, I've seen:
    • A growing season with no frosts after February ended (usually May 10th is considered the safe date to plant, though it always varies a little).
    • A new term being used for freak wind storms in straight lines: derechos. We never had these before.
    • "Arctic blasts" suddenly bringing arctic cold directly over the continental US as far south as the Gulf States. Again, I've never heard of this happening before.
    • An increase in tornadoes in my region. There was a tornado warning earlier this month, in fact, very close to where I live. And I live in the mountains. It's unusual.

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Regarding the elephant in the room, the meat industry, I do wonder if there is something fundamentally deeper going on, to do with our energies resulting from so much grossly industrial scale meat consumption. I tend to believe that the top crooks are more magician than crook. There could well be something about meat that holds their paradigm together for them.
    It could have something to do with our micro RNA.

Just a hunch

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th August 2018 at 23:40. Reason: fixed quote formatting

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

astridmari (11th August 2018), avatar (12th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), Lettherebelight (12th August 2018), Michelle Marie (11th August 2018), norman (12th August 2018), shaberon (12th August 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    From what i can tell, we will be unable to avoid some sort of high tech near future scenario. However, we can quite possibly choose our own route through this maze. For instance, if we individually choose tech that gives us more independence, then that's what we should do. If we can choose to 'live off the grid', then perhaps we should. If robots can free us from really difficult or dangerous tasks, then maybe we should use them for that. If 3d printers can allow us to live more independently, then why not?

The super wealthy can build their bubbles and go live in them. If us average folks can selectively corral the best of the coming tech enhancements, and build ourselves a sustainable lifestyle, then why not? The way the consumer society works, with all the gazzillions of small fry entrepreneurs wanting to find a way to sell whatever comes available, i can see the products being available to give us a real alternative.

For instance, solar energy becomes really cheap, and allows us to nearly have free energy. We can go off grid with ease and still run gadgets that make our lives easier. Electric vehicles cut our pollution and noise.

Then, 3d printers make it easy to build your own house, make clothing, make vehicles, and even food. Perhaps people have to band together to afford a 3d printer sophisticated enough, but people survive in groups anyway.

New tech permits the cheap desalination of sea water. Very arid places can be cultivated. Deserts become covered in lush vegetation. The Earth's arable land quintuples. Lots of room and food for everybody.

And using this new freedom and independence to get closer to mother Earth, through growing really nutritious food, and getting closer to our spirit, this might really benefit us.

I can go on, but i hope you get the idea. The 'event' is our choosing how to use this coming tech. And the results could be excellent.
    Yes, I agree , a lovely utopia. However you fail to mention the self-servers, there are millions up on millions of them. Not all humans are self-servers, just most of them, even some of the poorest. It's inherent I'm afraid, we all have the propensity, to do our fellow humans down. Even more so in a survival situation . Read how people survived WW2 and the atrocities they committed too stay alive, not a pretty picture . There is , imho , a reset coming it was started some years ago, all I can advise ( for what it's worth ) is get right spiritually. This for me, is our only out.
    Yes, scanner, unfortunately there are many service-to-self people out there, and much worse, the occassional evil ones that willfully harm others.

What i am suggesting isnt really utopian, i dont think, what i am suggesting is finding a path through the coming technology downpour. I would think of it as being a sort of new age Almish. If we exercise the free choice we have available to us, then we can choose to use this technology instead of it just using us. We can choose the following:

a) not to have implants, or cyborgic 'augmentations'
    b) live independently
    c) stay mostly unplugged from msm
    d) live off grid where we can
    e) live spiritually the way we feel best suits us

If we can use the new tech to help us to obtain those goals, we somewhat divorce ourselves from the rat-race, don't you think?

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

astridmari (11th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), Metaphor (11th August 2018), Michelle Marie (11th August 2018), shaberon (12th August 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Regarding climate change, research shows we may have a pending mini-ice age on the way, which might dampen rising temperatures, and give us needed time to transition out of polluting tech:

"The sun may be dimming, temporarily. Don't panic; Earth is not going to freeze over. But will the resulting cooling put a dent in the global warming trend?

"A periodic solar event called a "grand minimum" could overtake the sun perhaps as soon as 2020 and lasting through 2070, resulting in diminished magnetism, infrequent sunspot production and less ultraviolet (UV) radiation reaching Earth — all bringing a cooler period to the planet that may span 50 years.

"The last grand-minimum event — a disruption of the sun's 11-year cycle of variable sunspot activity — happened in the mid-17th century. Known as the Maunder Minimum, it occurred between 1645 and 1715, during a longer span of time when parts of the world became so cold that the period was called the Little Ice Age, which lasted from about 1300 to 1850.

"But it's unlikely that we'll see a return to the extreme cold from centuries ago, researchers reported in a new study. Since the Maunder Minimum, global average temperatures have been on the rise, driven by climate change. Though a new decades-long dip in solar radiation could slow global warming somewhat, it wouldn't be by much, the researchers' simulations demonstrated. And by the end of the incoming cooling period, temperatures would have bounced back from the temporary cooldown. [Sun Storms: Incredible Photos of Solar Flares]

"Sunspots, which appear as dark patches on the solar surface, form where the sun's magnetic field is unusually strong, and the number of sunspots waxes and wanes in a cycle that lasts about 11 years, fueled by fluctuations in the sun's magnetic field.

"But during the late 17th century, the sun's spots all but disappeared. This episode corresponded with a period of exceptional cold in parts of the world, which scientists have explained as being connected to the changes in solar activity.

"Sunspot activity was high in 2014 and has been dipping ever since, as the sun moves toward the low end of its 11-year cycle, known as the solar minimum, NASA reported in June 2017. But a pattern of ever-decreasing sunspots over recent solar cycles resembles patterns from the past that preceded grand-minimum events. This similarity hints that another such event may be fast approaching, the researchers reported in the study.

"And the scientists have estimated how intense such an event might be, by analyzing close to 20 years of data recording radiation output from stars that follow cycles similar to that of our sun. Solar radiation output typically drops during a normal solar minimum, though not enough to disrupt climate patterns on Earth. However, UV radiation output during a grand minimum could mean activity plummets by an additional 7 percent, the researchers wrote in the study. As a result, air temperatures on Earth's surface would cool by as much as several tenths of a degree Fahrenheit (a change of a half-degree F is the equivalent to about three-tenths of a degree Celsius) on average, according to the study.

"The study's findings will help scientists create more accurate climate model simulations, to improve their understanding of the complex interplay between solar activity and climate on Earth, particularly in a warming world, the study's lead author, Dan Lubin, a research physicist with the Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California, San Diego, said in a statement.

"We can therefore have a better idea of how changes in solar UV radiation affect climate change," he said.

"The findings were published online Dec. 27, 2017, in The Astrophysical Journal Letters."

http://www.livescience.com/61716-sun...l-warming.html
    Last edited by Justplain; 11th August 2018 at 01:20.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

astridmari (11th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), Baby Steps (11th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), Jayke (12th August 2018), Michelle Marie (11th August 2018), shaberon (12th August 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Only read a little of your OP Hervé

Question: how will such people guard their compounds and surface interests? well that must be future tech, in the form of robots, drones cctv etc?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), Hervé (11th August 2018), Michelle Marie (11th August 2018), shaberon (12th August 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Only read a little of your OP Hervé

Question: how will such people guard their compounds and surface interests? well that must be future tech, in the form of robots, drones cctv etc?
    Well, here is one way of doing it:

How "it" could be done?

Well... listen to this guy who gives an updated version of what Dr. Robert Duncan first blew the whistle on:

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), Lettherebelight (12th August 2018), Michelle Marie (11th August 2018), shaberon (12th August 2018), Valerie Villars (11th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

In the OP, it was stated that they see Human beings as the problem -- and technology as the solution.

In the inculcation for carbon taxes program that I went to as a teacher, euphemistically named "Summer Institute for Sustainability" they inform us that humans are the problem. Their conclusion is that "they" will maintain control through codes and laws that restrict the rights and freedom of people. Deception is their tool.

The DEW weapons that they are using that cause fires for "engineered climate change" are said to be actually humans causing fires. We must buy into their agendas that provide the solutions, don't you know!

I think the REVERSE of what they are proposing is the truth.

Technocracy (destructive use of technology) is the problem -- evolved human beings as the solution.

Another aspect of the OP is that we See "movies and television shows" of cataclysmic events that "Invite the viewer to imagine" these scenarios. Our imagination and creative abilities are being hijacked. Here's where we need to truly wake up.

Just say NO! To programming.

We can reject their extermination event and create a better future. I'm going to live with this possibility to help aid its probability in becoming one reality or timeline.

Off to stop smart meters now...meeting in a few minutes.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), Baby Steps (11th August 2018), Ben (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), Hervé (11th August 2018), Jayke (12th August 2018), Justplain (11th August 2018), Kate (12th August 2018), Lettherebelight (12th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th August 2018), norman (11th August 2018), shaberon (12th August 2018), Valerie Villars (11th August 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,178 times in 3,983 posts

Humans kind of are the problem.

Myself included, almost all westerners are nothing but the by-product of cheap oil and electricity. In most respects this is intentional. Even from the early days of economics, it was found that the birth rate in Ireland could be manipulated simply by changing the price of a loaf of bread by a few cents. We've been bred like livestock, in about the most wasteful possible way, such as, yes, the meat industry.

There is a driveway across the street that looks like nothing. On chicken day, they load trucks that must be carrying at least 500 birds. This starts around 4.30 in the morning, and they send one out about every ten minutes for nearly twenty-four hours. Now this is every 55 days, in which time they raise a flock from chicks to giant mutants probably at least twenty-five pounds. The rest of the time, there's only two or three trucks a day, siphoning out waste for fertilizer.

Because of technology and money, that chicken is almost free. Because so much chicken is nearly free, people will go on reproducing.

Rich people must be utterly miserable if they are that concerned about protecting themselves when, one way or another, this unsustainable mess ends. I can't imagine how neurotic and insane they must be to clinch at all that stuff. It's pitiful.

It's not cute, charming, or interesting, to fret and fuss about how to protect oneself from one's guards. No integrity in that whatsoever. Pure fear. All these people have ever succeeded at was a few binary choices whether to invest or not. That's not a skill; it isn't even a thing.

I'd lean more towards an "Event" that simply crashes the system, instead of a world-wide extinction. The system itself is extremely vulnerable, held together by a gazillion tiny little band-aids, whereas genocide by nature seems quite rare. If one of the biggest natural killers was Bubonic Plague, there again, it seems to have been done intentionally. So I think an "Event" against the system is eminently likely or outright unavoidable. With technology, I'd echo the U. S. Patent Office of 1890: "There's nothing left to invent". Maybe not literally true, but mostly all it does is spread spiritual darkness, that's pretty much all we've invented. With sex robots, you've either made the greatest contraceptive, or found a way to get the whole race to throw themselves into oblivion.

My hunch is that Deutsche Bank will be the trigger, but it could come from multiple sources, such as the general dollar disposal that's already well started. Although that one has a chance to produce a better alternative.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

avatar (12th August 2018), Baby Steps (12th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2018), Hervé (12th August 2018), leavesoftrees (12th August 2018), norman (12th August 2018), seko (12th August 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

I happened to be re-reading an article Carmody posted a while back and which made me hit the "Pause" button...

Wait a minute!

.... All these doom and gloom scenari are not actually meant to "warn" us... they are meant to get the very wealthy to part from their $$ by the billions...
    [...]
    Along the line of the above quoted material:

Paranoia in the Hamptons: Super rich build luxury panic rooms to hide out from the MS-13 gang

RT
    Sat, 13 Oct 2018 14:59 UTC

© AFP / Matthew Eisman

Fearing the vicious Salvadoran MS-13 gang, which has plagued Long Island's Suffolk County and threatens to spread its terror further, residents from the wealthy Hamptons area in New York are turning their homes into fortresses.

The extreme security measures include sleeping with guns, installing bulletproof windows and sometimes even luxury panic rooms.

Supermarket mogul, John Catsimatidis, told the New York Post that he sleeps with a gun underneath his pillow. "A Walther PPK/S, the same one James Bond carried," he said.
    "[My wife] Margo prefers a shotgun. Although, once, she thought she heard something, got the shotgun out and shot through the door," he added.

© Covert Interiors

Fears that the gang is spreading to the eastern tip of Long Island were bolstered by Southampton Town's police chief Steven Skrynecki, after he stationed police with anti-terrorism gear at charity galas throughout the summer of 2017.

In April, the gang murdered four men at a soccer field in Central Islip. Three months later a Hampton Bays brothel, which was raided by police, was found to be tagged with an MS-13 sign.

The gang is "in Suffolk County. What's an hour car ride? They are near," an unnamed Southampton homeowner said.

Long Island contractor Chris Cosban, whose company Covert Interiors installs pricey panic rooms, told the daily: "The big thing [with homeowners] in the Hamptons is that if somebody has it, they [all] want it."

The price for a panic room ranges from $25,000 to over $200,000 which Cosban explains with 'a wow factor.'

"They like to brag about it," he said. People used to open up their garages and show off their Lamborghinis, but "now they take guests to the wine bar in their safe room," said Herman Weisberg from personal security firm Sage Intelligence.

He explained that clients look at the panic rooms as a secondary space that can double as a wine cellar or a secure room to display guns.

Some East Enders say that their wealthy neighbors are going overboard and "get more paranoid the richer they become."

=================================================

... there may be something about Heaven's needle-eyed gates...
    Last edited by Hervé; 13th October 2018 at 17:45.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (13th October 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th October 2018), Bill Ryan (13th October 2018), Jean-Marie (13th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2