+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NASA astronaut reveals spotting ‘alien-like, organic object’ floating near him on space shuttle mission

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default NASA astronaut reveals spotting ‘alien-like, organic object’ floating near him on space shuttle mission

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/697395...ject-revealed/

A NASA astronaut has claimed he once saw an "alien-like, organic object" floating outside his space shuttle.

Leland Melvin, 54, worked as an engineer on board Atlantis when he spotted the "translucent" item while orbiting Earth.
    He admits that NASA said the incident was just ice breaking away from the vessel.

In a chat on Twitter with fans about his experiences in space he was asked if he had ever seen any aliens or UFOs.

Melvin revealed that he had seen “something, organic, alien-like” in the payload bay of the shuttle when he was working with colleague Randy Bresnik.

The astronaut said the object he saw was “translucent, curved, organic looking” – ending his tweet with an alien emoji.
    He wrote: “I have not seen [a UFO] in space or on the ground but thought I saw something organic/alien like floating out of the payload bay.

"Randy Bresnik and I called the ground to ask what it could be and it was ice that had broken off of the Freon hoses.

Melvin was then asked if he thought NASA had just told him that to keep him calm, he replied: “Hmm I don’t think so, but you never know."

He added: "I was about to say Houston we have a problem but know everyone spins-up when those words are uttered from a space vehicle.”

The Space Shuttle Atlantis flew 33 missions during its lifetime and was retired along with the rest of the fleet in 2011.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cardinal For This Post:

Aditya21052000 (5th October 2018), EFO (10th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2018), Magnus (12th August 2018), mojo (9th August 2018), Rawhide68 (10th August 2018), Richard S. (10th August 2018), shaberon (13th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th August 2018), toppy (10th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,504 times in 5,654 posts

Default Re: NASA astronaut reveals spotting ‘alien-like, organic object’ floating near him on space shuttle mission

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (10th August 2018), Magnus (12th August 2018), Rawhide68 (10th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th August 2018), toppy (10th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: NASA astronaut reveals spotting ‘alien-like, organic object’ floating near him on space shuttle mission

Interesting OP

I just thought I would throw this in:

I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

mojo (10th August 2018), Rawhide68 (10th August 2018), toppy (10th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread