+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Phantom Time and Chronological Revisionism.

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Phantom Time and Chronological Revisionism.

Hmmm...

I never knew Jordan Maxwell had a direct relationship with Manly P. Hall. I’ll be revising my own internal chronology to add space for this little tidbit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Jayke...if you have never watched Bill & Kerry's interview with Jordan, I would highly recommend it! That is how I started understanding there is more going on in the Universe than we can even imagine!

The story of HOW his journey was initiated helped me begin to understand my own life. I had heard he did have some of Hall's writings; nice to hear it confirmed!

The Astro Theology sounds very interesting!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Jayke (25th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Hey Foxie, both Manly Hall and Maxwell are great — along with David Icke and Michael Tsarion (who I believe was one of Maxwells protégés) — these were some of the first “conspiracy theorists” who really opened my eyes to the more spiritual dimensions of life. These guys helped me get my grounding, outside of the matrix, so to speak, then Bill and Kerry came along with their video series and started taking things to a whole new level.

I’m going to have to make time for the Astro-Theology series now that Maxwells recommended it, but at 9 hours long, I don’t even know how I’ll fit that into my study schedule

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,906 times in 21,556 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Yes, that is insulting, and borderline trolling.
    Since you're clearly a skilled and practiced expert in such matters, I suppose I should grant more credibility to your appraisal than I presently am.
    Well Paul, as you probably remember, on another thread I also repeatedly tried to explain to you that I was analyzing someone else's perspective in regards to a subject, and you kept misinterpreting my post as if I were posting my own opinion, and then insinuated that it might be my fault for your not reading my posts.
    Don't want to just throw out accusations without references here in case it's needed:
    Whether or not your analysis and evidence regarding the topic at hand, and the flaws in the analysis and evidence, or lack thereof, that you cite in the postings of others, are accurate, insightful and logical, or not ... I don't know. I only closely follow such matters on a few of the many topics discussed on Avalon at any given time, and the topic of this thread doesn't happen to be a topic I am closely following at present.

However, the manner in which you present your commentary has, on a number of occasions, appeared to me to be distinctly more insulting and borderline trolling than is the manner of the others you so accuse.

I did cite such an instance of what I claim, in your words beginning "Yes, that is ...", quoted, again, above in this post of mine.

From what I can tell, as in this cited instance, the words in your postings, such as those words I quoted, have on a number of occasions exhibited what appears to me to be examples of psychological projection. Of course, whether or not your words are actually such, or just exhibiting the appearance of such, I have no reliable way to know or judge. I am not a remote mind reader nor am I a licensed psychologist. I can only speak to what is presented here, in the words you post.

I do follow, at least superficially, the postings of many members here on Avalon, and on rare occasion, where it seems applicable and appropriate, I sometimes explicitly recommend that members not post in such a manner, as I do not find such a manner of posting to be helpful to the quality of the discussions here.

It would not surprise me if my words so far in this response of mine have made you feel, at least briefly, defensive, with your mind rushing to rebut whatever flaws you notice in my claims, analysis and commentary. If that is so, then please consider the possibility that you, too, have in the power, conveyed through the words you post, to cause others to feel similarly defensive.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (27th August 2018), Hazelfern (9th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (25th August 2018), Justplain (25th August 2018), RunningDeer (25th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6