+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Passenger plane stolen from SeaTac. What are the options?

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

Default Re: Passenger plane stolen from SeaTac. What are the options?

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)

. . . . For someone who is a good writer, with interesting details ... it seems odd that there are no details of Rich Russell in what he wrote. What Todd provides in well written detail is a plausible motive for someone in his job "going out with a bang" - that motive being: life sucks on the ramp. . . . . .
    Agreed Paul,

Todd writes SO well that maybe he should pursue it as a new career, given his current job seems to be a bit sucky, by all accounts!

Yes, that essay was a bit fishy. I wanted to comment myself but I couldn't make up my mind what it was telling me.

If we turn all this around the other way, that is, think black hats instead of white hats, the essays and emails make more sense. The black hats would have more long term sleeper agents too.

Why turn it around to black hats ?

Think missile - Q
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)

. . . . For someone who is a good writer, with interesting details ... it seems odd that there are no details of Rich Russell in what he wrote. What Todd provides in well written detail is a plausible motive for someone in his job "going out with a bang" - that motive being: life sucks on the ramp. . . . . .
    Agreed Paul,

Todd writes SO well that maybe he should pursue it as a new career, given his current job seems to be a bit sucky, by all accounts!
    A note for the record, though it's a very minor one: Todd wrote that he "was a ground service agent at Horizon Air for the better part of 2016."

That implies that he's no longer with the company, or at least, certainly not in that sucky job any more.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st August 2018), Billy (21st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2018), KiwiElf (21st August 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

"Todd's" letter is well-written, and I have no doubt that the job sucked. But nothing in the purported letter convinces me in the slightest that RB Russell was capable of flying that airplane.

I think the purpose of the letter was to try to convince as many people as possible that the official explanation of the event is true. And it may be. (I doubt that the purpose was to convince us of the deplorable working conditions described in the letter.) However, I really doubt that plane was piloted (if it was piloted) by a person who did not know how to fly. As as I understand it, Mr. Russel did not know how to fly in real time, and in real life conditions, but at most played some video games or had access to a flight simulator.

This letter falls into what I call the 25/25/50 rule. 25% of the people are going to believe the official explanation no matter what they hear, see or read to the contrary. 25% are not going to believe the official explanation no matter what they hear, see or read in support of it. 50% of the people are on the fence and are undecided. That is the target audience. This letter is directed to that 50% to convince them the official story is true--even though the letter sheds no light on Russells' flying ability, or lack thereof.

In short, 25% don't need to be convinced because the already believe the story. 25% will never be convinced of the story. So, no need to waste one's time on them. It's that 50% that can be and need to be brought around. They are the target group.

This same principle holds true for any major events, such as 9/11.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st August 2018), Billy (21st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2018), HaveBlue (28th December 2018), KiwiElf (21st August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), Orph (21st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

There exists today, a technology that allows for PEOPLE to be droned. Where they can see through the eyes of the person, and guide them to carry out actions so specific that I fully believe this man COULD HAVE flown this plane without ever having climbed into a cockpit before. I got a sample of this technology, and it was shocking. Just the level at which the technology that the military has access to, boggles the mind. I think this was DELIBERATE as a showing of what was to come, should something not be accomplished. A PUBLIC demonstration possibly designed to promote questions about HOW he did it, and WHY.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st August 2018), KiwiElf (22nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2018), mountain_jim (22nd August 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    There exists today, a technology that allows for PEOPLE to be droned. Where they can see through the eyes of the person, and guide them to carry out actions so specific that I fully believe this man COULD HAVE flown this plane without ever having climbed into a cockpit before. I got a sample of this technology, and it was shocking. Just the level at which the technology that the military has access to, boggles the mind. I think this was DELIBERATE as a showing of what was to come, should something not be accomplished. A PUBLIC demonstration possibly designed to promote questions about HOW he did it, and WHY.
    If what you say is so (and I am in no way assailing your post), said Richard B. Russell per se, did not fly that plane. Others (terrestrial or otherwise) flew it through him, in a manner of speaking. That, among other things, means others are responsible for the acts and results of that event.

In any event, thank you for your post on this thread.

BTW, I am reading your posts on the other thread, which I believe you started, with great interest. You write very well and you are communicating a very esoteric, incredible and challenging subject in a very understandable way-- for me at least. I cannot claim to have experienced anything near what you write of. So, I'll have to be a passive reader.
    Last edited by Satori; 22nd August 2018 at 01:59.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

KiwiElf (22nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2018), mountain_jim (22nd August 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

There exists today, a technology that allows for PEOPLE to be droned. Where they can see through the eyes of the person, and guide them to carry out actions so specific that I fully believe this man COULD HAVE flown this plane without ever having climbed into a cockpit before.
    Dr Robert Duncan has described technologies that allow a 'psychic' (for lack of a better word) to entrain themselves with a remote target, and, to quote his own given examples, to cause them to do things like fall down the stairs and injure themselves, exhibit outbursts of misemotion, or even maybe be involved in a traffic accident or make similarly dangerous spontaneous bad decisions.

My OWN analogy for that kind of thing is to give someone a sudden sideways push when they're ice skating. It's pretty easy to get another skater to crash!

But you'd not be able to get them to ice skate in the first place.
    That's a learned skill, not the sabotage of a skill (like walking down the stairs, or driving a car).

So there's a vast gulf of difference between (a) causing someone to trip up while crossing a busy street, and (b) flying a plane — with the spiritual 'owner' of the body that's been commandeered presumably having being removed in some way. I'd very much doubt that any such technology of that nature exists at the moment.

If Richard Russell had in some way been 'taken over', and did the entire thing against his own volition (and there is NO EVIDENCE of that), it seems more likely (or, a little less unlikely! ) that he was hypnotically programmed to do this — including the plane flying, as in the kind of instant advanced skill download scripted in the Matrix movies. I could imagine that just might conceivably be possible, but it's still an enormous Sci-Fi level stretch.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2018), avid (22nd August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2018), Jayke (22nd August 2018), KiwiElf (22nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2018), mountain_jim (22nd August 2018), Satori (22nd August 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2018)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

There exists today, a technology that allows for PEOPLE to be droned.
    But can people be droned with rich, detailed, multi-level, nearly instantaneous integration of a variety of sensors in the body, senses, and of muscular and nervous reflexes?

In other words, can I be droned to play basketball like Michael Jordan, at his best? Well, a half foot shorter, hands long but still an inch shorter, jump like a short legged white guy, and fifty pounds less muscle, but otherwise, just like Mike?

Sorry ... I wandered off into one of my life long fantasies ... to be a good basketball player.

But I'd imagine that skilled piloting includes a good bit of "seat of the pants" "muscle memory and reflexes", that are impossible (by any means that I know of) to acquire accept by hundreds or thousands of hours in the seat, or on the court.

... or are there means of which I know not?

P.S. -- I see Bill has posted similar concerns, though better written than mine.

===

My current seat of the pants (*) guess: Rich Russell was not actually in that plane, but rather flying a simulation, in parallel, with his control input being translated to something that would actually work (automated handling of those pesky seat of the pants details.)

Whether this was a white, grey, or black hat operation ... I can only guess and hope.

~~~

(*) written while sitting in my conspiracy theory nutcase chair, where I do have thousands of hours
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd August 2018 at 05:20.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2018), avid (22nd August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd August 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2018), Jad (24th August 2018), Jayke (22nd August 2018), KiwiElf (22nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2018), mountain_jim (22nd August 2018), Satori (22nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2018)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

This plane crash seemed to raise questions about elites and their islands. I also just wondered about what general facts I could learn about the islands. I found the facts around the owner of Ketron Island interesting in the whole scheme of things. Some of these things may be irrelevant; or possibly they may tie into other information or events that unfold in the future. At any rate, I learned a few things and I thought I would share.

Islands in Washington State & Celebrity/Elite Islands

McNeil Island
    For the most violent Sex Offenders
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=luK-RPedzrE
    No tracking after release.

Ketron Island
    Stolen Plane Flown by Wasilla Hugh Grad Owned by family with ties to the Valley
    Former Alaska family--Gary Lundgren--owns 65% of Ketron Island
    He owns Alaska Mini Storage and Wasilla Business Plaza

https://www.frontiersman.com/news/st...5a560b9da.html

"Lundgren said he was also a licensed twin engine pilot in Alaska for about 20 years and is amazed that Russell was able to get the plane in the air.

'I can't imagine how he was capable of even starting those turbine engines, much less taxing and taking off.'"

"In a press conference Saturday, Alaska Airlines confirmed the incident, but did not name Russell as the pilot of the plane. Alaska Airlines did confirm the death of the pilot, the lone occupant in the plane."
    13 Islands to visit
    https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/wash...islands-in-wa/

1. Whidbey
    2. Vashan
    3. Camano
    4. Guemes
    5. Lummi
    6. Orcas
    7. Fidalgo
    8. San Juan
    9. Lopez
    10. Blake
    11. Anderson
    12. Sucia
    13. Bainbridge
    Sells Allan Island $8Million
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-8million.html

Abramavich Island
    St. Bart's
    Dec. 2010 New Year's Eve Party
    (((Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, P. Diddy, Ellen Degeneres, Fergie)))

Musha Cay & 3 other Islands
    rents for $37,500 per day
    As private as it gets
    Oprah & John Travolta
    https://variety.com/2008/dirt/real-e...nd-1201228132/

Dec 2013 -- Restored Vanderbilt Mansion on Fisher Island
    https://miami.curbed.com/2013/12/16/...erbilt-mansion

Oprah buys Orca Island Estate
    $8.3 Million
    June 2018
    https://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/...3-million.html

Ketron Island Crash site -- next day (20 sec)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VYwToJ3YMk

*. Fraudster~~Trump organization filed case against him
    * His securities company in the Republic of Panama was ordered to close
    * multiple investigations pending against him
    *. His business in Washington State is transferring all its existing clients to a national securities firm
    *. Some of his victims allege he is guilty of sexual battery
    *. Petaquilla Mine scandal

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

avid (23rd August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2018), KiwiElf (23rd August 2018), Matthew (24th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2018)

17. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

MM - good investigating.

So the guy who owns 65% of the island where the plane crashed has or had a case filed against him by the Trump Organization back in March 2016! Just one more of the strange "coincidences" around this incident.

from the link posted by MM above: https://wantedsa.blogspot.com/2016/03/
    "The Alaskan fraudster operating in anything-goes Panama Panama, Gary James Lundgren, reeling from the publicity generated by the high-profile case against him, filed by the Trump Organization, has begun closing down his dodgy operations. "
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

avid (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2018), KiwiElf (23rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Well, well..."watch the water"

Whidby & Ketron Island highlighted in yellow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	38840

Views:	14
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	38841

Views:	17
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	38842

Views:	13
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	38843

Navy operations in Hood canal. (Marked in red)

Busy area.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 23rd August 2018 at 20:59.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

avid (24th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (24th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2018), KiwiElf (23rd August 2018), norman (24th August 2018), Orph (24th August 2018), Satori (23rd August 2018)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

There have been a number of short videos aired by King 5, a Seattle news station. See this page, which contains a short video slideshow of photos. The page also links to other reports, including more drone footage of the area.
    Two screenshots of photos taken by a local resident of the fire at the crash site:

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (24th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th August 2018), norman (24th August 2018), Sadieblue (25th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...tacoma-airport

--------------

November 9, 2018
    FBI Completes Investigation into August 2018 Unauthorized Flight from Seattle-Tacoma Airport
    Evidence Suggests That the Final Descent to the Ground was Intentional

The FBI has completed its investigation of the unauthorized flight of a Horizon Air Q400 aircraft that occurred on Friday, August 10, 2018, from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Washington. Evidence collected during the course of the investigation indicates Richard Russell, 28, of Sumner, Washington, piloted the aircraft and that the final descent to the ground was intentional. Extensive investigative activity failed to reveal any additional subject(s) involved in the planning or execution of the unauthorized flight.

Given the death of Russell and his lack of co-conspirators, the FBI will not be pursuing federal charges.

As part of the investigation, the FBI considered information from the National Transportation Safety Board’s review of the aircraft’s flight data recorder (FDR) and cockpit voice recorder (CVR).

The FDR data indicated significant sideslip on the airplane during the final minute of flight, but the airplane appears to have remained in control, and the final descent to the ground appears to have been intentional. If the pilot had wanted to avoid impact with the ground, he had time and energy to pull the column back, raise the nose, and initiate a climb. Instead, the column remained in a position forward of neutral and moved further forward about six seconds prior to the end of the FDR data, known to investigators as corresponding with the aircraft crash on Ketron Island in Pierce County, Washington.

The CVR did not capture any significant sounds beyond the voice communications that Russell conveyed over the cued microphone. These communications have been publicly available on various websites that capture and catalog air traffic recordings. Based on the CVR review, Russell did not make any phone calls while in the cockpit of the aircraft or make any other statements that addressed his motive.

Interviews with work colleagues, friends, and family—and review of text messages exchanged with Russell during the incident—did not identify any information that would suggest the theft of the aircraft was related to wider criminal activity or terrorist ideology. Although investigators received information regarding Russell’s background, possible stressors, and personal life, no element provided a clear motivation for Russell’s actions.

The Pierce County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the human remains found among aircraft materials from the crash site on Ketron Island as belonging to Russell and later provided a post-mortem examination report to the FBI that lists the cause of death as multiple traumatic injuries due to airplane crash and the manner of death as suicide. As part of its analysis, the Medical Examiner’s Office worked with the FBI to review the conversations Russell had with airport traffic control (captured on recordings), flight data, and information received by the FBI through extensive interviews. The Medical Examiner’s Office noted that “there is sufficient evidence to conclude that the death was intentional.”

The FBI investigation found that Russell was a properly credentialed employee of Horizon Air, had access to the exterior and interior of aircraft in the regular course of his duties, and did not appear to have violated any security measures or protocols until the theft of the plane. As part of his responsibilities as a ground crew member, Russell had knowledge regarding the operation of the aircraft’s auxiliary power unit (APU) and familiarity with tow equipment and maneuvering.

The FBI investigation did not reveal that Russell received any formal flight training. However, investigators learned that Russell was familiar with the checklist of actions for starting an airplane. Investigators were also aware of Internet searches Russell performed for flight instructional videos. Investigators did not uncover any conclusive evidence to suggest further, informal flight training.

The events of August 10, 2018, unfolded along this approximate timeline, all in Pacific Daylight Saving Time:

2:36 p.m. – Russell arrives at Port of Seattle-operated employee security checkpoint at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport for his work shift
    2:38 p.m. – Russell clears through employee security checkpoint screening, without any anomalies
    7:15 p.m. – Russell arrives in a tow vehicle at Cargo 1, at far north end of Sea-Tac airfield
    7:19 p.m. – Russell climbs inside Horizon Air Q400 aircraft #N449QX
    7:22 p.m. – Russell begins sequence to start aircraft, and propellers start turning
    7:27 p.m. – Russell exits plane and uses tow vehicle to turn aircraft nose toward airfield
    7:28 p.m. – Russell re-enters the plane
    7:32 p.m. – The aircraft pulls away from its parked location
    7:33 p.m. – The aircraft takes off from the airport
    8:46 p.m. – FDR data shows end of flight, known to investigators as the aircraft crash on Ketron Island in Pierce County, Washington
    The FBI investigation was conducted in conjunction with numerous partners, including West Pierce Fire and Rescue, Joint Base Lewis-McChord Fire and Emergency Services, the Gig Harbor Fire Department, the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department, and the Washington State Department of Natural Resources, whose dedicated efforts ensured the safety of investigators at the crash site. Assistance from the NTSB and Alaska Airlines maintenance personnel was instrumental in the collection and processing of evidence, and Pierce County government agencies facilitated recovery and investigative efforts on Ketron Island. Coordination with the Federal Aviation Administration and Port of Seattle enabled investigators to proceed in a thorough and expeditious manner.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2018), Hervé (12th November 2018), KiwiElf (23rd February 2019), mountain_jim (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7