+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Passenger plane stolen from SeaTac. What are the options?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Default Re: Passenger plane stolen from SeaTac. What are the options?

If Richard B. Russell was physically on the Q400, there is a clue he wasn't going to return.

Richard B. Russell (RBR), the inverse of BRB (Be Right Back)

Synchronicity: There Are No Accidents And No Coincidences

(New sources stated his name, including middle initial, pretty early in the developing story)
    Knock Knock

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    If Richard B. Russell was physically on the Q400, there is a clue he wasn't going to return.

Richard B. Russell (RBR), the inverse of BRB (Be Right Back)
    A coincidence indeed:

Quote USS Richard B. Russell (SSN-687)

USS Richard B. Russell (SSN-687), a Sturgeon-class attack submarine, has been the only ship of the United States Navy to be named for Richard B. Russell, Jr. (1897–1971), United States Senator from Georgia (1933–1971).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Ri...ssell_(SSN-687)

Even the middle initial is a match.

Is this a coincidence?

A message is being sent.

Quote The Sturgeon-class boats were equipped to carry the Harpoon missile, the Tomahawk cruise missile, the UUM-44 SUBROC, the Mark 67 SLMM and Mark 60 CAPTOR mines, and the MK-48 and ADCAP torpedoes. Torpedo tubes were located amidships to accommodate the bow-mounted sonar. The bow covering the sonar sphere was made from steel or glass reinforced plastic (GRP), both varieties having been produced both booted and not booted. Booted domes are covered with a half-inch layer of rubber.[3][4] The GRP domes improved the bow sonar sphere performance; though for intelligence gathering missions, the towed-array sonar was normally used as it was a much more sensitive array.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturge...arine#Armament

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)

I know we are all implicitly assuming he was actually on board that plane, but I have been questioning that ever since I was listening to the radio communications while it was still a developing story.

Does he sound depressed/suicidal, like someone who is in the midst of committing suicide? I don't know, you tell me. My inclination is that he sounds rather relaxed and is making very casual and silly jokes with the radio operators.

Did he really have no flight experience? Look at the maneuvers he was performing for the better part of an hour, while making those irreverent jokes.

Are you all being distracted from the real show? Radio communications being released in real-time, all kinds of fancy flying to catch your attention, the tragedy of a suicide story, the mystery of "why he did it" and "how he did it." It's all very captivating... and no one is paying attention to the F-16s.

This is the same place where a missile launch occurred that caused Trump's AF1 to have to divert, when the missile warnings went off in Hawaii.

Remember this?

Rogue submarine missile launch from the exact same area.

It's now being indicated to us that this rogue submarine was the USS Richard Russell, decommissioned and supposedly scrapped some time in the Clinton/Bush era.

What were the F-16s doing? Can anyone prove that they actually intercepted the Q 400?[COLOR="red"]

Voice, you read my mind. I was actually having the same thoughts.

He sounded too relaxed, and not drug relaxed - l live in California, familiar with that.

And am I getting this right. Allegedly this pilot, Richard B. Russell, has the same name as the submarine you posted in #28
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1241550

So, the USS Richard B. Russell which was destroyed by DS and then a dummy was reconstructed to take down current POTUS .. . and now an unhappy airport mechanic, who just happens to have the same name as the submarine that was destroyed and then recreated, destroys the dummy submarine! too good not to be true for all us tin hat rabbit hole diggers.!

I definitely need a glass of wine.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 13th August 2018 at 02:32.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), Debra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), Kate (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), Reinhard (14th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th August 2018)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    If this interpretation is correct then I actually find it hilarious.

Probably if anyone died at all, it was some bad actors involved with rogue military elements in that area. And if the USS Richard B. Russell wasn't really scrapped in 2003, then it's definitely been scrapped now.

Like someone was commenting on 8chan, this has to be one of the most epic trolls of all time.

7. Link to Post #45
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Make that two! but I'll take a beer!

I'm not entirely convinced this guy was on the plane, either. Remote controlled [real] airplanes go back even further than the 1980's, Voice. During WWI!

https://www.redorbit.com/reference/t...ne-technology/

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Appropriate and gave me a knowing smile.
    Knock Knock

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018)

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,441 times in 32,921 posts

Come on, guys. If it wasn't his real voice (which seemed to be well in sync with what the plane was doing) then his family, friends and work colleagues would immediately know. And if he wasn't killed in the crash, then he's either been murdered or given a new false identity.

Occam's Razor...?

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (13th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), Reinhard (14th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Bill, don't you also believe that Sandyhook was a hoax?

I do too, but if that was a hoax, where is Occam's razor on that one? This would be even easier to pull off. It's only one guy. Not a whole bunch of kids.

You can cut in on the radio signal from anywhere. Just need the right frequency. You don't have to be on the plane to do it.

I assume he was given a false identity in advance. I will try to find when he first started working at the airport.

Found it... This article says three and a half years. I suppose that could be fiction as well, but if it's true, it would put us back to the beginning of 2015.

Quote Alaska Airlines officials said Mr. Russell had worked for Horizon for three and a half years, and was responsible for handling luggage and cargo and for towing aircraft. He had worked his shift on Friday.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/11/u...b-russell.html

Considering that Jade Helm also occurred in 2015, and that the military would have known far in advance regarding the status of "deep state" subs, I don't think it's entirely out of the question even if he really had been working for them that long. Certainly there are not as many loose ends to "fix" as there would be in many of the other operations we've seen pulled off.

By the winter of 2015/2016, I was already convinced that Trump had military factions behind him and even posted as much here. So if I was already seeing the indications back then, and I'm still convinced this is the case, then I really don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that they've really dug in this deeply in preparation for what's happening now. They would've known the rogue sub existed and they would've known it would be a future threat, so like I said, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

From all the war games the military and NSA do, they could probably surmise that this rogue sub would be a future target for operations.

One more note, "Red October" has been signaled by Q for months. That's a reference to a movie where they're hunting a Soviet sub. Rogue subs are a potential threat for inaugurating nuclear war, since they can carry nuclear missiles and the authority and ability to launch them is in the hands of whoever is commanding the sub. This is something I've seen commented upon before by people familiar with military war games.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 13th August 2018 at 03:35.

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Occam's Razor...?
    I appreciate the voice of reason, Bill, I hear that voice as well but just because something is least likely to be doesn't make it 'not to be'.

As an example. I am reminded of events in history where individuals or groups presented an alternative version of events that was ridiculed by the voice of reason at the time only to be proved right decades later by the release of classified documents. Statistically, why can't a version or elements of a version of events presented here and/ or other sites be closer to the truth then the official narrative currently circulating?
    Last edited by O Donna; 13th August 2018 at 03:59. Reason: word error 'way' to 'why'
    Knock Knock

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #50
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Come on, guys. If it wasn't his real voice (which seemed to be well in sync with what the plane was doing) then his family, friends and work colleagues would immediately know. And if he wasn't killed in the crash, then he's either been murdered or given a new false identity.
    I'd guess (not having looked into this at all, really) that either he's a fictitious character to start with, or he had few family and friends, or we'll never be told that those family and friends are glad he's still alive and well, or that he got a new false identity, or ... .

We need a variant of Occam's Razor ... in which the truth dies the death of a thousand razor cuts.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), william r sanford72 (15th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Right around 2:00 in this video posted in the last post, He comments: I would like to figure out how to get this pressurized or something so I'm not so lightheaded.
    [ ... ]
    ...doesn't that mean lack of oxygen?
    It was a strange comment. His altitude wasn't high, at all... he was only ever a few hundred feet above sea level, a couple of thousand at the most. There was certainly plenty enough oxygen, and he should have known that. That indicates he wasn't thinking clearly, for whatever reasons.

But it surely has to be possible (it seems to me) that he was on drugs or meds of some kind, or maybe just alcohol. His happy-go-lucky, super-friendly radio chat does seem to suggest that.
    I had a feeling he was on something, too. Whether he was on the plane and he was controlled with psychotropic drugs, or he was creating a simulation, it's hard to say. But he did not seem like he was sober and authentic.

This is meant to be confusing and distracting. That's part of the purpose of FFs. And I have not looked into it enough to know. But what I have surmised from FF patterns are that people are duped into playing along in some way, and participants and observers alike are left trying to decipher what part is real, and what part is fictitious.

I could see someone half looped (drunk) deciding to take a plane for a ride. But it's so commonplace now to have FFs and fake narratives, even a real story would be taken apart and scrutinized.

With the names and associations coming to light, it would be hard to believe there wasn't some pre-planning to this incident.

I keep thinking that with the active shooter drills we had at school, I could have been involved in a FF and I would not know if any of it was pre-planned. They are designed that way. But they got rid of me because I didn't play along. I was ridiculed in a staff meeting ...they said I could have been shot!...because I had too many copies to make during my planning period and I didn't have time to play along with their lockdown. I had no idea what was going on then.

I wonder what level of understanding this wannabe pilot had of his role?

When Rebekah Roth revealed her theory [with considerable evidence] about where the 9/11 planes went, and the recording of the people that were aired--they thought they were doing a drill. They were used and then ...? I won't say it.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (13th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #52
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

It's now being indicated to us that this rogue submarine was the USS Richard Russell, decommissioned and supposedly scrapped some time in the Clinton/Bush era.

What were the F-16s doing? Can anyone prove that they actually intercepted the Q 400?

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I'd guess (not having looked into this at all, really) that either he's a fictitious character to start with, or he had few family and friends, or we'll never be told that those family and friends are glad he's still alive and well, or that he got a new false identity, or ... .
    ... or ... perhaps there was no Richard B. "Rich" Russell in the regular staff at Sea-Tac. Rather
    • the Rich Russell in this story was essentially a voice actor,
    • his name comes from the supposedly decommissioned USS Richard B Russell submarine,
    • the Q400 plane might not even have had a pilot in it,
    • the "Q" in "Q400" might have been a wink to us Q followers,
    • and something on or near Ketron Island needed blowing up real good.

Perhaps that something had something do with the June 10 "secret missile launch", which could be why "Q" suggested we think of the word "missile" in regards to this event.

As I write this, I realize that I'm essentially repeating a theory presented by "A Voice from the Mountains" and others, above, who suggest that the official story is a cover story, to allow some Iron Eagle's (F-16's) to drop some ordinance on Ketron Island.

Since Ketron Island is less than a half mile across the water from the southern end of the heavily populated Seattle-Tacoma area along the east side of Puget Sound, blowing things up without a cover story might have been a bit too obvious.

My current tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorist nutcase: That USS Richard B Russell submarine was not decommissioned back in the 1990's, it was used to shoot off a missile on June 10 in an effort to start a major war, and it is now effectively and permanently decommissioned (and who ever played the role of Rich Russell has quietly returned to his day job, none the worse for the wear.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th August 2018 at 09:06.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), Kate (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), Reinhard (14th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

What were the F-16s doing? Can anyone prove that they actually intercepted the Q 400?

... or ... perhaps there was no Richard B. "Rich" Russell in the regular staff at Sea-Tac. Rather
    • the Rich Russell in this story was essentially a voice actor,
    • his name comes from the supposedly decommissioned USS Richard B Russell submarine,
    • the Q400 plane might not even have had a pilot in it,
    • the "Q" in "Q400" might have been a wink to us Q followers,
    • and something on or near Ketron Island needed blowing up real good.

Perhaps that something had something do with the June 10 "secret missile launch", which could be why "Q" suggested we think of the word "missile" in regards to this event.

As I write this, I realize that I'm essentially repeating a theory presented by "A Voice from the Mountains" and others, above, who suggest that the official story is a cover story, to allow some Iron Eagle's (F-16's) to drop some ordinance on Ketron Island.

Since Ketron Island is less than a half mile across the water from the southern end of the heavily populated Seattle-Tacoma area along the east side of Puget Sound, blowing things up without a cover story might have been a bit too obvious.

My current tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorist nutcase: That USS Richard B Russell submarine was not decommissioned back in the 1990's, it was used to shoot off a missile on June 10 in an effort to start a major war, and it is now effectively and permanently decommissioned (and who ever played the role of Rich Russell has quietly returned to his day job, none the worse for the wear.)
    I think what you deciphered goes along with this story from the Q thread, Paul.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1241683

I think what I was intuitively picking up on was that the voice may have been pre-recorded. (Hence the Rebekah Roth reference.) And the happy-go-lucky attitude might be not from an unnatural high, like drugs or alcohol, but the natural high one might feel from doing something good (intrinsic value). That means, if the theory presented by the guy on the neon revolt page, referred to on the Q thread, he would be a white hat working towards elimination of possible future destruction caused by black hat missile attacks.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), Reinhard (14th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,441 times in 32,921 posts

We've just been sent this e-mail, name provided.

~~~
    I've been following PA for years. Even PC when it started. I agree with many things. I've never really had anything new to offer so I never felt compelled to join as a member.

I was reading the posts about the stolen Q400 and wanted to share that I was someone who was there that day and it was very real. People I work with knew him personally. The controversy isn't whether or not it happened -- it's what was it that made him a 'broken guy'.

24. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Bob (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), Hervé (13th August 2018), Hym (13th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Kristin (13th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), mountain_jim (13th August 2018), norman (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), Reinhard (14th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), Satori (13th August 2018), Sophocles (13th August 2018), Spirithorse (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (13th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

We've just been sent this e-mail, name provided.

~~~
    I've been following PA for years. Even PC when it started. I agree with many things. I've never really had anything new to offer so I never felt compelled to join as a member.

I was reading the posts about the stolen Q400 and wanted to share that I was someone who was there that day and it was very real. People I work with knew him personally. The controversy isn't whether or not it happened -- it's what was it that made him a 'broken guy'.

Quote I’ve never really had anything new to offer...
    Hello and thanks for your in-put, Avid-Avalonian-Watcher. More often than not I feel the same.
    (Shhh...our secret.)

RunningDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th August 2018 at 17:08.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), Hym (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018), Tintin (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (13th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

That there is A real person and A real event that happen that day is but a small part of the story for the individual observer. It does not address that significant things occurred to precipitate such an event that has not been disseminated to the gen-pop.

Though the email Bill Ryan received can be considered 'eyes on the ground' and confirm things the mainstream media is reporting ... why do I hear whispers of Bill Hicks (“Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again.....")?
    Last edited by O Donna; 13th August 2018 at 17:36.
    Knock Knock

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Wink Re: Passenger plane stolen from SeaTac. What are the options?

The controversy isn't whether or not it happened -- it's what was it that made him a 'broken guy'.

What he said in the video in post #1 was:

"Just a broken guy, gotta few screws loose I guess. Never really knew it until now."

It's the last sentence that caught my attention: Never really knew it until now.

Sounds like it wasn't depressed or had problems he was aware of . . .until that moment.

Put this together with: Recently I listened to a whistleblower -can't remember where, am trying to find the youtube video, it might even have been on PA, . . . .anyhow this whistleblower was talking about the mind control that was happening specifically in the Seattle area. Could this be something like that?

OTOH - The peculiarity between his name and the US submarine, a rather strange "coincidence". How many people have the same name as a US submarine, right down to the middle initial?

Now, a naysayer could say that Q's story about the submarine was fictious. Is there some way to check if there was a US submarine by that name?

Edit later: Just saw Turiya confirmed the name of that sub in his post:
    https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/...596#p181980544

Guys: Pleeeease don't tell me this is just a coincidence of the names. Not enough wine in the bottle to convince me of that
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th August 2018 at 22:36.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (14th August 2018), Reinhard (14th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Anybody could say anything.

Who has the vested interest in what people believe?

Discernment is still happening.

MM

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), HaveBlue (14th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th August 2018), O Donna (14th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

As suggested by KiwiElf, adding this post here:

For a nice summary of various anon theories and ideas around how that hijacked plane could relate to the earlier missile incident, as well as Bill Maher info and other ideas related to latest Q drops:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/1...gate-pedogate/

example contribution (also at link were supposed images from Ketron Island, later taken down from original source, that looked like an older, camouflaged missile silo.)

Got this from Ryan Anthony Morgan Theory off fb “Alright guys, so I wanted to weigh in on the whole SeaTac plane hijacker event. I’ll preface my opinion with a little background. I’m former military and law enforcement. I won’t go into specifics about what I did in those fields, but suffice it to say, I have experience and knowledge from both of those fields that has lead me to this theory.

So here it goes. We know that a rogue missile was launched off of the coast of Washington State in an attempt to take out 45. We know that there were civilians on the ground who watched it go up in real time and that they reportedly believed the source of the launch to be around the area of Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, WA. What I can tell you with absolute certainty is that NAS Whidbey Island does not have surface to air missile capabilities.

Which leads me to my next opinion. Given the fact that a surface to air missile was fired somewhere off of the coast of Washington State, it can be reasonably assumed that the source of it’s launch was actually on Ketron Island, WA, which is roughly 60 miles due south of NAS Whidbey Island. If you aren’t already aware, Ketron Island is where the alleged hijacker went down yesterday. With that in mind, I believe what we actually witnessed was a white hat covert op, masked as a suicidal hijacker, with the intention of wiping out the launch platform for the rogue missile, so as to prevent black hats from utilizing it in the future for FF operations, the F-15 Iron Eagles being the delivery vehicle for the payload that wiped out the target, and using the plane crash to cover it up, i.e. the ensuing fire at the scene of the crash/target.

Given the speed and trajectory of the missile, it would be easy for an untrained eye to misconstrue it’s flight path and assume that it came from NAS Whidbey Island, which I’m guessing was also partly just the individual assuming that’s where it originated, being that it’s a military base. But this would be an uneducated assumption, for the reason I stated previously, which is that NAS Whidbey Island doesn’t have surface to air missile capabilities.

It should also be noted that the alleged conversation between the air traffic controller and the suspect was never secured. When I say secured what I’m referring to is switching to an encrypted radio frequency that cannot be scanned by the public. You may be asking yourself why that’s significant. The reason that it is significant is because for all intents and purposes, this was a real world terrorist incident, hence the scrambling of the F-15 Iron Eagles. When a situation of that magnitude occurs, operators will switch to a secure network, so as to avoid any interference that could jeopardize the situation. Any and all audio recordings should have been secured immediately, as they would now be direct evidence for the crime that was being perpetrated. In this case those comms were never secure. Why would that be you might ask? I’m guessing that it was pre recorded and pre orchestrated audio, and was played over the publicly available radio frequency so as to set the stage so to speak, having people believe that it was some guy who lost his marbles and decided to commit suicide, when in reality it was just Team 45/Team White Hat bringing down a cabal asset and adding another victory to the mother****in U.S. Department of Winning. Thoughts, opinions, theories are all welcome here.”
    Neon Revolt then says on the other hand

Quote I think he’s a bit far off here – but what if the Cabal was attempting to launch another missile from Ketron island?

In other words, they didn’t fire the previous one from there, but had moved operations nearby – and the plane crash was a way to take whatever installation they were setting up, out…
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (14th August 2018), Reinhard (14th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

These unaddressed questions stick out to me:

1. There is nothing about the take off. You don't just mosey to an airstrip, guess it's available and take off without communicating or getting noticed by air traffic. But the narrative starts mid-flight and no one is asking about the movement on ground into position or take off.

2. IF the rogue take off really happened, it's noticed! and becomes a terrorist action/military problem. Fighter jets were sent. Standard procedure is to then switch public air traffic to private - not make it available to 1000's of news outlets.

3. The statement "I wasn't planning on landing" sounds like someone on a flight simulator telling someone what he wasn't planning on practicing.

4. The 'crash site' Kerton Island was/is the location of a private 'orphanage/children's home'?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawaken...ketron_island/

5. The supposed family of Richard Russell standing quiet behind the man dryly reading the script off the paper so choppily like he never saw it before just didn't seem authentic.

6. There was ZERO info from last communication to the supposed crash - in a very convenient location completely out of public view or access, but plenty of video of some patch of fires surrounded by trees sent to 1000's of news outlets.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), HaveBlue (14th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (14th August 2018), mountain_jim (13th August 2018), O Donna (14th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018), william r sanford72 (15th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast