+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Passenger plane stolen from SeaTac. What are the options?

1. Link to Post #61
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Passenger plane stolen from SeaTac. What are the options?

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    [...]
    Put this together with: Recently I listened to a whistleblower -can't remember where, am trying to find the youtube video, it might even have been on PA, . . . .anyhow this whistleblower was talking about the mind control that was happening specifically in the Seattle area. Could this be something like that?
    [...]
    See post # 19 of this very thread...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (14th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    We've just been sent this e-mail, name provided.

~~~
    I've been following PA for years. Even PC when it started. I agree with many things. I've never really had anything new to offer so I never felt compelled to join as a member.

I was reading the posts about the stolen Q400 and wanted to share that I was someone who was there that day and it was very real. People I work with knew him personally. The controversy isn't whether or not it happened -- it's what was it that made him a 'broken guy'.

If I recall, we had an Avalon member (a teacher) at the Parkland School Shooting, too. As it turns out, the subsequent facts & evidence obtained after that went way beyond her "boots on the ground" or MSM account, no offense to her (or anyone else).

Just sayin' ...

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    Though the email Bill Ryan received can be considered 'eyes on the ground' and confirm things the mainstream media is reporting ... why do I hear whispers of Bill Hicks (“Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again.....")?
    Bill Hicks: Go back to bed, America.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (14th August 2018), Reinhard (14th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th August 2018), Wind (14th August 2018)

6. Link to Post #64
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The latest X22 Report video discusses this incident in the context of the most recent "Q" posts from Time index 22:45 onward (worth watching the whole thing IMO; the video addresses other threads of interest currently on Avalon as well - cross-posted from the "Q" thread)

The Show Has Just Begun, Welcome To The Swamp - X22 Report Episode 1636b

X22Report
    Published on Aug 12, 2018

Trump begins the push for making the IG report to become declassified.

FBI responds to what they were doing in Little Rock.

DNC files suit against Wikileaks and does it via Twitter.

Government's own report shows that poppy fields grew during the US invasion of Afghanistan.

China takes over French stake in Iran's gas venture.

NATO fires missile near Russia, a plane was stolen and the incident is very strange.

"Q" drops more breadcrumbs lets us know that big booms are headed our way and the IG report is ready to be released. "Q" continues by exposing the swamp.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

Here's a flight recording of the audio traffic between the two chasing F-15s and a couple of KC-46 refueling tankers that happened to be nearby. The text is copied directly from the article.
    Listen To KC-46 Tankers' & F-15s' Audio Recording During Stolen Q400 QRA Incident
    13 August, 2018

Richard Russell, a 29-year-old suicidal man, stole a 76 seater Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air Bombardier Dash 8 from Seattle’s international airport for a short, dramatic flight before crashing on a nearby island.

The aircraft was intercepted by a pair of F-15C Eagles from the 142nd Fighter Wing of the Oregon Air National Guard launched from Portland International Airport. The F-15s “broke the sound barrier” on the way to intercept the stolen airliner.

The Oregon Air National Guard F-15Cs that intercepted Richard Russell as he flew aggressively around the Tacoma area—had to figure out where they would get gas to stay aloft. The alert tanker that launches out of Fairchild Air Force Base in Spokane during scrambles hadn’t gotten airborne yet, and after a supersonic, low-level race from Portland, even the Eagle with its generous endurance would soon need gas soon or have to land. Monitoring the event over the airwaves were a pair of Boeing KC-46 Pegasus tankers that were on a test flight nearby that offered a somewhat unconventional helping hand.

As the F-15s checked in to state their dwindling fuel status, the Seattle Center controller notes that the KC-46s are holding nearby and have called in to say that they are capable of refueling F-15s and are offering to do so on the fly. Still, actually executing such a plan would be something of an experimental affair as F-15 fleet pilots have never tanked from a KC-46 before. The program has been beset by delays and cost overruns, with hopes being that the first examples will finally get delivered to USAF flight-lines this Fall.

The Eagles, which had about 30 to 40 minutes of gas left according to the lead pilot, said that the KC-135 tanker out of Fairchild AFB in Spokane, callsign GASMAN 04, had just launched and was headed their way. As such, they wouldn’t need the KC-46’s help. But if this incident had been ongoing, and a KC-135 wasn’t able to get airborne quick enough, it is hard to imagine that the Eagle Drivers wouldn’t have taken the KC-46 crews up on their creative offer. And to our knowledge, it would have been the first operational refueling for the Pegasus.

Listen to the complete audio recording here. The part about the KC-46s starts at around 10:15 in.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th August 2018 at 00:10.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), KiwiElf (14th August 2018), Michelle Marie (14th August 2018), mountain_jim (14th August 2018), O Donna (14th August 2018), william r sanford72 (15th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #66
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I can download it from the first link (above) Bill, but not the second (using Internet Download Manager)

10. Link to Post #67
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    I think what I was intuitively picking up on was that the voice may have been pre-recorded.
    He was interacting with the guys at the airport over the radio, and that seemed like a pretty genuine exchange, so I don't think it was pre-recorded.

Military and intelligence put guys working "deep cover" all the time, doing a normal day-to-day job until they're activated for the role they were inserted for. It's no different than Gladio, or how the CIA created al-Qaeda and created "sleeper cells" of terrorists that they could activate whenever they need something to happen.

The time frame we're looking at for this guy is 3 and a half years working for this company. That puts us back to early 2015 -- the same year that Jade Helm occurred (a military operation) and that Trump launched his bid for presidency, being advised by General Mike Flynn, who was the former head of military intelligence. So the signs and connections are all there for setting things up during this same time period.

Like I said above, if this sub was handed over to a rogue "deep state" faction of the military for black operations, the NSA and military intelligence would have already known about this and would have known the potential threat it would pose for all number of reasons. They do simulated war games all the time. They know better than anyone what they need to do, well in advance of having to do it.

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    If I recall, we had an Avalon member (a teacher) at the Parkland School Shooting, too. As it turns out, the subsequent facts & evidence obtained after that went way beyond her "boots on the ground" or MSM account, no offense to her (or anyone else).

Just sayin' ...
    Yes, she was invited to an award dinner in Washington DC, to be recognized for her "activism" after the shooting took place. It looked like a pretty high-brow affair, which strikes a dissonant tone with the tragedy that had occurred, especially being so soon afterwards.

I was curious about this and asked her how she first learned about this activist group which rewarded her, but she never responded. That was the last post on that thread, actually.

11. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

I wouldn't look too far past what this man did. He could taxi and pilot a small craft, which is what most of us can do with an Airframe and Powerplant license. He wasn't 100% with what he was experiencing in his life, and took drastic measures. His ability to say "FU, I'm doing this," to the slavery of 9-5, rings true.
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #69
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Siphonemis (here)
    I wouldn't look too far past what this man did. He could taxi and pilot a small craft, which is what most of us can do with an Airframe and Powerplant license. He wasn't 100% with what he was experiencing in his life, and took drastic measures. His ability to say "FU, I'm doing this," to the slavery of 9-5, rings true.
    Er,... "small craft"? A Cessna 172 is a "small craft". This is an airliner which can carry 80 people incl the crew (albeit a "small-er" airliner, small only if you compare it to a Boeing 737/757/747...)

Stolen Q-400 plane not for beginner pilots

KING 5
    Published on Aug 13, 2018

Pilots say the Q-400 turboprop that was stolen is not for beginner pilots.
    --------------------------------------
    STOLEN DASH-8 MAKES AN UNAUTHORIZED TAKEOFF at SeaTac

Start of the video is a Brief Audio conversation with ATC noticing unauthorised runway entry & trying to contact "non-pilot" (& later, in the air, which you've probably heard before).

VASAviation -
    Published on Aug 11, 2018
    --------------------------------------

... and Jordan Sather's take on it... (he doesn't buy the "official" story either, surprise surprise!

[8.13] SeaTac Stolen Plane Incident - A Covert White Hat Operation?

"Q" marks the spot?

Destroying the Illusion
    Published on Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 14th August 2018 at 18:49.

14. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

Any certified adult could start the engines, get her taxiing, and do basic air maneuvers with little effort, especially a prop.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018)

16. Link to Post #71
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Any certified adult could start the engines, get her taxiing, and do basic air maneuvers with little effort, especially a prop.
    I agree... except he wasn't "certified" for any of that, was he?

It may have "props", but jet turbines power them. It's a turboprop, not a piston. As I've already stated, you don't just "turn the key" & it starts.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 14th August 2018 at 09:10.

17. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

Many of my colleagues sit behind a desk, but we all are trained are and aware of the basics of flight. This was no miracle. We can all do it, and some of us do it on a regular basis. I don't recall where I read it, but he was sick of societal demands, so he very easily took a craft, and did what he did.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

I wouldn't look too far past what this man did.
    Welcome to the forum. You'll find that many of us look far past many things here.

20. Link to Post #74
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    I agree... except he wasn't "certified" for any of that, was he?
    I'm getting the sense that Rich Russell had legitimate access to these planes, including in the cockpit, while the planes were sitting on the ground.

Granted, this sense doesn't come from any serious accumulation of hard evidence. I have almost none of that ... just what some random people type on this Internet thingie.

But if that sense is true, then one key element of a successful flight, the basic "muscle memory" of where things, levers, buttons, rudders, yoke, seating position, etc are could be explained by his being around such planes for a while.

If, as someone else speculates just above, he (Rich Russell) might have actually been planted, deliberately, a couple of years ago, to be available for a job like this, then he would have had plenty of time to practice simulated flying, and to learn the theory of how planes and their controls work. That, combined with the actual in seat muscle memory, and a few other (waving my hands) such opportunities, along with perhaps some remote controls, could explain his ability to do this flight ... if he even was in the cockpit during the flight.

===

The first video in KiwiElf's Post #69, above, got me thinking along another line.

That video shows some television news commentators on TV (Channel K5, King 5, it seemed) wondering how it was possible for someone to fly a non-trivial mid-sized passenger plane on his first flight so well, and seemingly so casually.

That news cast chatter, in the latter part of that short video, would seem to feed conspiracy theory minded folks such as myself .

It's as if a magician is actually letting some of the usually more observant people in the audience apparently see part of how he pulled off a magic trick, all by way of engaging the audience and further obfuscating the actual magic, behind the controversy over the apparent partial disclosure.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), KiwiElf (14th August 2018), O Donna (14th August 2018)

22. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Michelle Marie just posted this video on the Q thread, but check out the info here:

An Anon is going over some basic facts about the island and the situation on the ground as it developed after the crash, and he is saying this could be the equivalent of a 2nd Epstein's Island out there, with a bunch of CIA in the area, and a submarine base.

A submarine base on Ketron Island.

The location of the above missile launch, captured from a "Skunk Bay" weather cam (Skunk Bay, Washington), is in the same area as Ketron Island.

Notice that all a sub would have to do is head north from Ketron Island up the Puget Sound to reach Skunk Bay, where the missile above was captured as it was being fired.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 14th August 2018 at 09:32.

23. Link to Post #76
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    That video shows some television news commentators on TV (Channel K5, King 5, it seemed) wondering how it was possible for someone to fly a non-trivial mid-sized passenger plane on his first flight so well, and seemingly so casually.
    This article is posted on the K5 website: Co-workers reveal moments leading up to Seattle plane theft. I'll copy the entire article because it seems to me to have additional detail, from actual "on the ground reporting", that I had not seen elsewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Co-workers reveal moments leading up to Seattle plane theft

Co-workers talked to the KING 5 Investigators about Richard Russell's final shift at Horizon before stealing a plane from Sea-Tac Airport.

Author: Susannah Frame, Jennifer King
    Published: 7:11 PM PDT August 13, 2018
    Updated: 8:44 PM PDT August 13, 2018

A Horizon worker stole an empty plane from Sea-Tac Airport Friday and flew for more than an hour before crashing onto a small Pierce County island. The worker was identified as 29-year-old Richard Russell, a ground service agent.

The KING 5 Investigators talked to Russell's co-workers about his behavior leading up to the incident.

The KING 5 Investigators talked to Russell's co-workers about his behavior leading up to the incident.

An employee who worked with Russell last week said, "I talked to him on Monday and he seemed to be having a good ‘ole time. And on Tuesday he seemed normal."

Russell started what would be his last shift around 1:30 p.m. Friday, the swing shift. He was stationed as a 'load coordinator,' which relays luggage weight and balance information to pilots.

Sources tell KING 5's Susannah Frame that Russell was mid-shift Friday when he left his post and headed to an area known as Cargo 1, where the Q400 plane was parked. Russell did not walk to Cargo 1, sources say, but took a company pushback tug and drove about a half-mile to the plane.

According to Alaska Airlines and federal investigators, Russell was able to tow the Q400 out of a cargo area on the northern edge of the airport and redirect it using the tug.

Russell was credentialed to be in the cargo area. He did not have security clearance to access runways or taxiways, according to Perry Cooper, Public Information Officer for Sea-Tac International Airport.

It was only after he taxied a couple hundred feet to runway 16C when air traffic controllers became suspicious.

“Who’s the aircraft on 16 Center?” said one controller on audio obtained by KING 5. Another noted: “He came flying out of the cargo area. We need to call and scramble now.”

RELATED: F-15s from PDX intercepted stolen plane

Cooper said Sea-Tac Airport has enhanced security in cargo areas as a result of Friday's incident, meaning a larger visible presence of Port of Seattle police and airport security staff. Cooper declined to say how many more security personnel have been added. He said Sea-Tac officials found no indication that any security protocols were violated Friday.

LISTEN: Cockpit audio from worker who stole empty plane from Sea-Tac Airport

The FBI will be at Horizon Tuesday to recreate the scene and interview workers there. Horizon employs around 300 ground service agents with roughly 100 on each shift.

Grief counselors have responded to Russell's department, and therapy dogs were brought into the Horizon break room to help employees cope.

One of Russell's colleagues says he was always reading a book on his downtime. "He was very studious and a very hard worker. We’re all in shock.”

Co-workers tell KING 5's Susannah Frame that Russell seemed to like his job and did not seem angry or disturbed. One employee said, "I never heard him say he hated work. He just had normal complaints. Everybody complained about the wage.”

RELATED: Horizon worker who stole plane mentioned minimum wage from cockpit

Family friend Mike Mathews said the incident came as a "complete shock" to those who knew Russell.

COMPLETE COVERAGE OF STOLEN PLANE

Share your tips with KING 5 Investigator Susannah Frame: sframe@king5.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There may be some more interesting details to be found, by following the above link: COMPLETE COVERAGE OF STOLEN PLANE
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), KiwiElf (14th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th August 2018), mountain_jim (14th August 2018), O Donna (14th August 2018), Reinhard (14th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

The "secret missile launch" was an air ambulance captured by Skunk Bay Weather located on Whidbey island using a camera set to a 20 second exposure. Don't you wonder why, in an area populated by over 4 million people, that you only see that one shot of the missile? Not to mention that Whidbey Island is nowhere near Ketron, and a missile launch location at either place could not be confused.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/whid...air-force-one/

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), KiwiElf (14th August 2018), mountain_jim (14th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The above bears repeating, that was some airshow flying that shows a fairly high level of flying confidence not echoed in the conversation with air traffic control.

One may trim puzzle pieces to fit where they don't belong but that does mean the official story belongs and so neatly explained.

"Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired." - Bill Hicks
    Knock Knock

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (15th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), KiwiElf (14th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #79
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    The "secret missile launch" was an air ambulance captured by Skunk Bay Weather located on Whidbey island using a camera set to a 20 second exposure. Don't you wonder why, in an area populated by over 4 million people, that you only see that one shot of the missile? Not to mention that Whidbey Island is nowhere near Ketron, and a missile launch location at either place could not be confused.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/whid...air-force-one/
    Sorry, that (fake) "convenient MSM story" of a time exposure of an air ambulance chopper was discussed at length on the "Q" thread months ago... and debunked (quite easily in fact)

Perhaps it's worthwhile (and timely) for those who are new to "Q" to start checking it out?

The "Q" team on Avalon consists of about 10 - 15 members who are regularly contributing & "digging" info on the Q Thread, supplemented by video investigations by the likes of Praying Medic, X22, Serial Brain & Jordan Sather. Yes, we have some very smart "detectives" on Avalon.

The Anons on the 8CHAN "Q" Research team are in the thousands, from all over the world (and growing). Not surprising that they can "get it sorted" (ie find the facts) very quickly and accurately.

With respect, the "Q" Team & Anons' analysis of this are wayyyy ahead of you. (I'd suggest you read the earlier posts... carefully )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 14th August 2018 at 18:52.

30. Link to Post #80
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Summary of the Stolen Q400 Plane crash by the Anons: - theory cross posted from the "Q" thread (and NO, you're not going to see it in the fakestream media any time soon)

Anonymous 08/15/18 (Wed) 06:29:55 1005b8 (1) No.2597321>>2597343 >>2597360 >>2597367 >>2597485 >>2597506

New information about the Q400 aircraft crash on Ketron Island has emerged.

The plane crash on the island was a cover for an aerial attack.

The F-15 escort was not only there to escort. It was there to attack a Cabal MIC-built underground hideout located on the island.

According to sources, the underground hideout facilitated a submarine dock where a decommissioned Sturgeon-class nuclear submarine was being kept.

The submarine that Q posted back in June (https://qanon.app/#1479) was the "USS Richard B. Russell", a Sturgeon-class submarine that was decommissioned in Washington State.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Ri...ssell_(SSN-687)

The image of that submarine was posted right after the photo of the Whidbey Island missile launch (https://qanon.app/#1476).

The name of the mechanic who allegedly hijacked the Q400 aircraft was Richard B. Russell.

There are no such thing as coincidences.

Q Post 1845:

"Autists catch the message?

Think missile.

Do you believe in coincidences?

Q"

The decommissioned USS Richard B. Russell was re-outfitted with a long range ballistic missile that was used in an attempt to assassinate Trump in AF1 prior to arriving in Singapore before the summit with Kim Jong-un.

The missile was armed with a nuclear warhead and was aimed to detonate in the ocean below Trump in AF1.

The Q400 aircraft was remote controlled to crash directly into the exact location of the underground hideout.

The plane flew in a circular pattern around Ketron Island that resembled a "Q" before crashing.

The F-15 escorting the Q400 aircraft then used a specialized weapons package to destroy the underground hideout.

The crash site was a cover for any smoke or explosions caused by the destruction of the underground hideout. The plane crash also served as a reason for the F-15 to be there.

The underground hideout and the submarine were successfully destroyed.

The covert operation was successful.

None of this could be publicly exposed as the public would be flabbergasted about the whole ordeal.

The released air traffic audio of the incident was pre-recorded. All an elaborate cover for the covert operation.

Side Note: The underground hideout on Ketron Island was also being used to facilitate satanic pedophilia activities. No children were present at the underground hideout at the time of the covert operation. If any children were present, they would've been extracted by special forces prior to the operation.

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/2596707.html#2597321
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 14th August 2018 at 22:34. Reason: fix link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast