+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cured myself of specific EMF ills

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

Default Cured myself of specific EMF ills

HEY ALL

for a smart person I can be really dumb. i live in a studio apt with loft. for years I kept my wifi and modem up there when i sleep as well as my computer and i phone by my bed side. NO MORE TO ALL.

early this year I had dull headaches, slight nausea , strange heart sensations, terrible fibromyalgia symptoms ,restless legs , pinches and pains all over and constant insomnia , as you can imagine. also had a strange metallic taste in my mouth.

at my wits end, It dawned on me what it was. MY WIFI!

Today ALL GONE! ALL CURED! and heres how i did it.

USING AN EMF DECTOR ( LINK TO ITEM BELOW) I analyzed the wifi in my unit. THRU THE ROOF !!!

I removed all wifi and modem from upstairs and put downstairs away from my sleep area.
    Got rid of my cordless home phone. EMF TESTED HIGH!
    Thru out an apple tv unit i never use but was running constantly. EMF IMMENSELY HIGH
    shut off my wireless printer unless in use. rare
    after testing EMF coming in my front window HIGH!!! ,covered my window with mylar sheet
    blocked my router with mylar barrier and grounded the mylar. wifi still works but weaker
    GROUNDING WIRE attached below

i now work off line on my computer, shutting wifi and bluetooth until i need internet.
    i keep my cell phone on airplane mode whenever carrying ( EMF HIGH! )

I use shungite and have a shungite pyramid next to my computer
    i use remote control on off switches to shut all wifi and electricity in house from my bed. these are great!
    i got a great earthing device and this is really making a difference . this is a great little product !

Im now very aware, very conscious that EMF is everywhere, and does cause adverse health symptoms . ALL LINKS TO PRODUCTS I BOUGHT BELOW.

Im not advocating amazon, but thats where i got it all from.

I HOPE THIS HELPS OTHERS. This was about a six month journey of sickness , then inquiry and my solution to it. I can't shut off all wifi in my condo complex, but i can minimize whats coming in to my world. and it made a big difference

best to all!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...RKQZQ2NAVAMHZ9

https://www.amazon.com/Mylar-Mens-Em...ankets+10+pack

https://www.amazon.com/Earthing-Grou...=grounding+pad

https://www.amazon.com/Earthing-Grou...K24PKKK0D2ME1X

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=el...atj0gsqLIxA3M:

https://www.amazon.com/Shungite-Pyra...+pyramid&psc=1

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (16th August 2018), Arcturian108 (13th August 2018), Baby Steps (13th August 2018), Blacklight43 (13th August 2018), CurEus (13th August 2018), Dick (13th August 2018), drneglector (13th August 2018), genevieve (14th August 2018), gini (13th August 2018), Hervé (13th August 2018), Jean-Marie (13th August 2018), Miaspri (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), MistressJan (13th August 2018), Nasu (15th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), shaberon (13th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018), wondering (13th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Cured myself of specific EMF ills

Doug, great that you figured it out and thanks for sharing the information.

Iloveyou has a thread called, Link between WiFi and quality of life. Personal observations. She ask for relevant info and personal experiences. Here’s what I added:

I’m aware that if I spend too much time on the computer, I experience a range of feelings: sadness, anger, depression and impatience. There are times when it’s important that I disconnect from technology completely to regain the balance. Below are some other practical things I do.

A. Preventive measures to lessen the effects of WiFi exposure and EMF (electromagnetic fields):
    1. No computer nor other electronic devices in the bedroom. I traded out a digital clock that was plugged in across the room for a battery powered clock.
    2. I only bring my 15+ year old cell phone when I go on extended trips. The rest of the time it’s sealed in a mylar bag. I also keep my iPod music devise that has Wifi in a mylar bag.
    3. The WiFi is set up in the furthest place in a room where I spend the least amount of time in. I use aluminum foil to shield it.
    4. In the morning, I leave an object on my pillow to remind me to turn the WiFi off before bedtime.
    5. When I had a printer, I hooked it up the old fashion way, i.e, elected not to set it up with WiFi.

B. Other prevention tips:
    1. I've had an “EarthCalm Home Scalar System” for EMF and WiFi protection, since about 2004. I keep it plugged in where I use my computer.
    2. I’m always working toward less time on the computer. Some days are better than others.
    3. I don’t own a webcam. There's a double layer of masking tape over the built in computer lens.
    4. The TV was tossed 10-15 years ago.
    5. License(s) and credit cards are in sheaths.
    6. The home phone is unplugged.
    7. It's rare that I listen to new age YouTube and many other music videos because I get an instant gut and third-eye reaction to shut them down. If I choose not to, a headache and nauseous feeling confirms my suspicions that they’ve been electrically tampered with.
    8. Plant base, whole foods & filtered water. No Ben & Jerry's since December 24th, 2017.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

drneglector (13th August 2018), East Sun (13th August 2018), genevieve (14th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), MistressJan (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), shaberon (13th August 2018), thepainterdoug (13th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,222 times in 21,086 posts

Thumbs up Re: Cured myself of specific EMF ills

I will promote this forum thread on my:

http://facebook.com/Stop5G
    http://facebook.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net soon!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), shaberon (13th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

running dear thanks very much!!! and thanks ExoM / i feel this will be a huge developing health risk and will rival the cigarette industry truth

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), shaberon (13th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,078 times in 4,065 posts

I don't believe I am sensitive to the fields per se, just most of the ways in which they are used. I can't watch a video anything. Feel an instinctual revulsion against phones. Can't handle websites that are not in this rather vanilla Avalon style.

I find DC or resistant lighting is ruinous. I frequently go into a sensory deprivation mode, so for example, with everything being dark, the little green light on the keyboard feels like an infinite spear rammed through the brain. But even for general use, they are really harsh. Total opposite of candles or moonlight.

With sound for example we have found that a tube-based amp uses sine waves, which "feels natural", versus solid state which drives square waves and does not. A real engineer could explain it better, but in order to tune acoustics in a given room, you have to move speakers around and do some equalizing to prevent constructive interference of certain frequencies, mostly on the A note I think, or many people will be annoyed by the sound.

In general, almost none of our modern gadgets have anything beneficial to offer, they both directly impede one physically, and the mental results of habitual use are just as bad. Even some of the health related products. Someone tried to sample one of those things with multiple contacts that emit vibrations which are supposed to ease your muscles or something, and I had to remove it immediately, the thing was completely ick.

I suppose there are a few better styles of lights and maybe a few health gizmos that really are ok, but in the majority, a house and nearly all the "consumer goods" found therein is nothing but a continuous assault on the human system.

Without the lights, most of us would not stay up at night. I forget the article, but recently someone re-discovered that in most of the world, "two sleeps" was standard. People would fall asleep at dark, get up around midnight for an hour or two, and then sleep again until sunrise. Personally, my circadian rhythm vanished twenty years ago, and now has kind of re-stabilized in a way that takes two days--I usually stay awake about 36 hours. Wouldn't happen without the lights.

The trouble with groups of symptoms is that I bet I would find pretty much the same thing about candida albicans and other general purpose ailments. However Wi-fi would be much easier to self-diagnose just by turning it off, and I can believe it would make a big difference to some folks, since it's kind of like an allergy, and those are highly variable. Did you know in some places it's illegal to bring a peanut butter sandwich in your school lunch, because someone in the class might be deathly allergic to it?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), O Donna (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

My EMF exposure increased when I moved out of my cabin 10 months ago.

It just increased again last month when we got a smart meter.

Every morning I light a candle. Quite often I use a cedar smudge. I have a salt candle in the living room where the wifi is. I also do intentional radiation of light.

I put a Mylar shield across my headboard on my bed since receiving the smart meter. I also got some shungite.

I light candles in different rooms quite often to clear the energy. I'm also feeling the intention of having clear energy when I light it.

Oh, and I also go out and walk barefoot on the ground.

I'm still learning and taking more measures, but I have not had any serious ill effects from EMFs.

I'm still working to have the smart meter removed. I work with a local group to raise awareness in our community on this topic.

Thanks for the additional tips!

Clearing Energy--20 Ways
    https://wakeup-world.com/2015/08/15/...gative-energy/
    This may not be specifically talking about EMFs, but I do feel these are effective for that.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th August 2018 at 17:57.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (13th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

There are unfortunately a lot of Shungite myths out there. My belief is that the initial sensitives tested Shungite in Russia in one of the mines. When small pieces are chipped off and shaped and shipped out they lose the back-up of the bulk Shungite mine energies. It certainly does what it says on the tin but needs Orgonite to keep it clear. If not it will tend to collect all the negative vibes and give them out. It becomes overloaded particularly with Wi-fi. If placed on a base of Orgonite it will be kept clear and the Shungite energies will radiate out into the room.

An excellent crystal to keep on your person is the man-made Blue Obsidian. This helps clear EMFs and helps protect from this odd radiated sun energy and more. Hexagonal rough Ruby is another excellent crystal to hold and keep in pockets and under the pillow.

If you use a grounding sheet and you have EMF's in the room then you become the conduit for all that to pass through you as you put your feet on it or lie down on it.

Trisher

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th August 2018), MistressJan (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), thepainterdoug (13th August 2018), toppy (14th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread