+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remedies for surviving and thriving in an unnatural world

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Default Remedies for surviving and thriving in an unnatural world

We have been projected out of seemingly old and comfortable paradigms and thrust into a very strange and alien world. I say seemingly because this is not new..but right now things have been stepped up and we have become aware of so much more. There is no handbook on survival so we have to write it ourselves. People are stumbling through a world where food, air, water and life-force have been compromised at a staggering level. I would like to start with some of the things that help keep a balanced and clear life-force when damaging frequencies are constantly bombarding us. These frequencies can come from any number of sources and in our individual worlds and bubbles we will be affected in various and unique ways. Our personal experiences of , for example, targeting with frequencies like terahertz, or being sensitised to EMF's will have led us to find ways to alleviate this.

These are some of the things that help when affected by frequencies of any kind.
    1. Cayenne Pepper. ( stimulates and recharges, good for attacks)
    2 Black Seed oil (seems to balance and restore harmony)
    3 Man-made Blue Obsidian (keep on person)
    5 Rough Hexagonal Ruby (keep on person)
    6 Herkimer diamond (Keep on person)
    7 Shungite with orgonite (to keep shungite clear)
    8 Occasional magnet use (helps grounding)
    9 Orgonite (place around living space)
    10 Selenite (good for clearing)

This is my top ten at the moment.

Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 14th August 2018 at 08:35. Reason: bold on title

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), angelfire (15th August 2018), Antagenet (16th August 2018), Baby Steps (14th August 2018), Bill Ryan (15th August 2018), Cara (22nd October 2019), DeDukshyn (15th August 2018), EFO (9th May 2021), gaiagirl (14th August 2018), genevieve (14th August 2018), GMB1961 (14th August 2018), Ioneo (14th August 2018), Jayke (14th August 2018), Mari (14th August 2018), Mercedes (16th August 2018), Noelle (14th August 2018), onawah (21st October 2019), onevoice (21st October 2019), robinr1 (14th August 2018), shaberon (15th August 2018), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2018), thepainterdoug (15th August 2018), toppy (15th August 2018), Unicorn (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018), wondering (14th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 672 posts

Default Re: Remedies for surviving and thriving in an unnatural world

Thanks for that.
    Also:

Mahogany Obsidian is a powerful protector - better for first-time users than black obsidian.
    Haematite can be worn on the body for short periods
    I place Lepidolite (raw mica form) on my PC when I'm working & I have a piece next to the modem & TV too. Mops up all that energy..

I also practice TM meditation - an absolute must these days for my sanity....& those around!

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2018), Cara (22nd October 2019), DeDukshyn (15th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2018), EFO (9th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (14th August 2018), Hym (14th August 2018), Mercedes (16th August 2018), Noelle (14th August 2018), onawah (21st October 2019), onevoice (21st October 2019), shaberon (15th August 2018), toppy (15th August 2018), Trisher (15th August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Have you considered why marijuana has been banned and is still banned in many nations. I swear it made me more human. But of course when you are more human zombies will shun you. Its always same old stories whatever is good for the masses is banned and those that are not are shove to us.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

EFO (9th May 2021), Mari (16th August 2018), Oddball (15th August 2018), shaberon (15th August 2018), Trisher (15th August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019), Wansen (16th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,501 times in 4,009 posts

I have considered why marijuana was banned, and it appears to be a consequence of the invention of polyester and similar synthetic fibers. The racist-toned drug aspect was just a marketing tool.

I would agree that various metals, stones, and so forth, can be a better friend to the body than wearing plastic.

However, what appears to be missing from things like this, is exercise. Particularly harsh, grueling exercise to the point of collapse. This gives you more oxygen, removes more toxins, and does more repairs than anything. A leading contributor to depression is muscular-skeletal misalignment, and, due to training, I can enter any crowded area and see instantly from just peripheral vision, almost all of those bodies are practically ruined. It constantly beats you up if you cannot stand and walk properly, which people, in general, cannot; they don't even breathe right.

I don't mean sports, I mean a total body workout that strengthens muscles most people don't even realize they have.

Not knowing about this is why Americans cannot succeed in a disguise in Afghanistan--not that Afghans are all athletes, but they move differently.

According to Hippocrates, "Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food". That might be backwards, but same idea. Olive oil, garlic and asparagus, fenugreek, ginger, turmeric, ferments such as sauerkraut, kombucha, kefir...those things all used to be common standards. Not now in the states. I saw where one lady in London added up the "food miles" that went into a medium-size carry basket of groceries, and in order to produce that small amount of stuff, something like 100,000 miles had been traveled. Food quality in Europe is generally higher so you may have less worries there. Here, you pay through the nose for anything decent. They have figured out how to make small packets with almost nothing inside that comes out as $1 per ounce--isn't that like a single bite? A dollar per bite?? So it can be difficult to get a grip on the food thing, and there again, I think almost all the artificial additives are pretty toxic, same as most conventional fertilizer.

I've never particularly noticed an adversity to the plethora of radio or microwaves throughout the atmosphere, although I am largely repelled by the actual use of the receiving devices.

I've always been an addict of what we call Pratyahara--sense withdrawal--meaning that pretty much every day (or more likely night) I seek utter darkness and silence. This is very rejuvenative. That would be my preferred "rhythm of life"--painfully furious exercise followed by dead calm. Neither one invites the presence of electronics, which could mostly be swept away and never missed.

Now if you mean life-force specifically as chi or prana, I say Wind Horse, which involves the perhaps unusual perspective that our systems constantly use trillions of elemental lives, and we are in an enormous karmic debt to them. Even with physical improvement, we are likely still messing them up mentally, and what happens generally is that instead of freely circulating, they congeal. That may seem like a silly theory to some, but I can feel it physically on any person. That makes it pretty uncomfortable to be around the majority, or at least very many, because instead of freely flowing wind, they feel like a solid, sick slab. In many ways, I have found other human bodies to be the source of "ick"--which can last for hours, especially if you touch them--in perhaps a similar manner to how some say they are troubled by Wi-fi or other things I can't personally detect.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), Bubu (16th August 2018), Cara (22nd October 2019), EFO (9th May 2021), Kryztian (15th August 2018), leavesoftrees (15th August 2018), onawah (21st October 2019), onevoice (21st October 2019), Stardad (16th August 2018), Trisher (15th August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    I don't mean sports, I mean a total body workout that strengthens muscles most people don't even realize they have.
    Hi Shaberon

can you outline what your exercise regime is to achieve this?
    Last edited by leavesoftrees; 15th August 2018 at 21:15.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have also found exercise beneficial in shifting Chi/life-force/Prana. It makes sense that how we hold our bodies allows a better flow. I do a lot of swimming. This is one way to pull off the negative energies that have accumulated. Water naturally cleanses the auric field. When others get into the pool I can feel what they are clearing from. It radiates into the water like small electrical charges and sometimes nauseous negativity. Showering, like swimming can also clear some of this. I have an electro sensitive friend who only feels well when submerged in a flowing river or swimming in the sea. Acupuncture can be another way to clear out meridians and keep the body balanced. Some essential oils that are high vibrational can help restore the balance. Two that I know of are Frankincense and Rose Absolute.

However there is a constant refilling going on. We are bombarded 24/7 with all kinds of unnatural frequencies that replace our own chi and drop our vibrational frequency away from heart and more into mind. It is no accident that a lot of people are totally unaware of this and stay constantly buried in their phones and other tech.
    For those that feel the need to clear and who know when they are "not themselves" please share whatever method you have personally found that makes you feel better and clearer. There really is no one way..we probably need quite a few.

Trisher

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), Bubu (16th August 2018), Cara (22nd October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2018), EFO (9th May 2021), Mari (16th August 2018), onawah (21st October 2019), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019), Wansen (16th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Hi Shaberon

can you outline what your exercise regime is to achieve this?
    Yes, I think swimming or prolonged brisk walking will exercise the whole body system without risk of overdoing things? However, I can't stand the high doses of chlorine they use these days, so a dip in the sea with all that beneficial sea salt would be miles better!
    Last edited by Mari; 16th August 2018 at 10:40.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), Bubu (16th August 2018), leavesoftrees (17th August 2018), onawah (21st October 2019), Trisher (16th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

The first thing to do is to learn how to listen to ones senses. I mean really listen and forget whatever health dogmas that seems logical. with very few exemption one would be stay away from process foods. I dont strictly implement though. What exercise is to one person could be a punishment to another. always depends on a persons health condition. Through my health journey I found out that the healthier I become the less I eat. The more exercise I need. I am a herbalist I boast many times here how I cured many people of my herb protocols though I dont mention marijuana in all of these. I believe its a class of its own. It seems to augment the effect of whatever magic herb one takes. Try the 5 Tibetan rights and also qiugong. I agree with Shaberon. Pushing ones body to the limit has a magical effect on the body it can be achieve it many many ways like biking, swimming , mountain climbing or simply chopping woods.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), EFO (9th May 2021), leavesoftrees (17th August 2018), Mari (16th August 2018), onawah (21st October 2019), onevoice (21st October 2019), Trisher (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    The first thing to do is to learn how to listen to ones senses. I mean really listen and forget whatever health dogmas that seems logical. with very few exemption one would be stay away from process foods.
    I agree Babu. Tuning into oneself and not following conventions is very important. Everyone can know things from an intellectual standpoint but asking "Is this true for me" or " how do I feel when I do this" and then really tuning in to the core of the feeling, often brings up unexpected answers. Its a simple thing to do but is easily overridden by the mind and logic.

Trisher

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), Bubu (16th August 2018), EFO (9th May 2021), Mari (16th August 2018), onawah (21st October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Nice post Thrisher that invites positive comments,

Everyone has his own recipe to (thrive) in a world like ours. I have tried to maintain a triangular approach of maintaining Mind, Body and Soul in balance.

So yes, exercise ( the 5 tibetan rites are a light starting exercise program if you do them every day) a walking program (start with your capacity and build it up gradually) is also possible for many and good nutrition (staying clear of Wheat, processed sugar and dairy products) is a must.

Keep your mind alert and functional with reading (watching TV is too passive and invites you to be programmed) and participating to this forum and others! There are many other ways; so find out a more creative way for you. How about discovering and learning to play a musical instrument!!

Spiritual practices! Well that depends where you are starting from. Meditation and breathing exercises are a good start! Visualization, concentration, astral traveling, waking up in your dreams, projecting your consciousness everywhere in your body then outside of it, using intentions, connecting with Source etc....!!! There are so many things here and I am sure you have discovered your own personal spiritual priorities.

Just my two cents worth,

Stardad

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stardad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), Bubu (16th August 2018), EFO (9th May 2021), Mari (16th August 2018), onawah (21st October 2019), Trisher (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Much energy and, copious amounts of Vit D, from the Sun. Walking in forests brings peace and harmony. Silent meditation is also a must. Wim Hof, breathing method oxygenates blood cells.
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), East Sun (21st October 2019), EFO (9th May 2021), onawah (21st October 2019), Trisher (21st October 2019), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would also now add healing and protecting the gut bacteria. That is often at the root of many diseases. Frequencies like wifi and mobile phones are busy destroying all the beneficial bacteria. Glyphosphate is in a lot of foodstuffs. Taking Glycine and apple cider vinegar helps neutralise it. Sulphur (like msm) is also good to balance the body and help detox it.
    Trisher

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), EFO (9th May 2021), onawah (21st October 2019), scanner (21st October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st October 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    The first thing to do is to learn how to listen to ones senses. I mean really listen and forget whatever health dogmas that seems logical. with very few exemption one would be stay away from process foods.
    I agree Babu. Tuning into oneself and not following conventions is very important. Everyone can know things from an intellectual standpoint but asking "Is this true for me" or " how do I feel when I do this" and then really tuning in to the core of the feeling, often brings up unexpected answers. Its a simple thing to do but is easily overridden by the mind and logic.

Trisher
    Great thread, Trisher! My method has been implementing a lot of pauses throughout each day where I ask myself "what do I need right NOW?" And then I heed it. The answer can involve physical, mental, or spiritual health, but it's all part and parcel of health in general I think. Sometimes the answers might seem quite silly, even, like Dance, Eat an apple, Read a chapter of a book, etc. I imagine that I do some very odd things in the eyes of others, sometimes. (maybe we all do?)

It really is all so individual, but our essence really does know exactly what is needed at any given point in time, I believe. If there is anything that brings health, it is Self Empowerment. (vs. victim mind-set)
    For me, I need to go outside barefoot every morning and ground. There are also so many herbs and nutrients I am led to, not because someone tells me to, but because "I" tells me to! haha
    Of course, suggestions and clues from others also are always up for my consideration too, as some are obviously just what are meant to appear at exactly the right moment.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), Cara (22nd October 2019), EFO (9th May 2021), leavesoftrees (26th October 2019), Trisher (21st October 2019), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Thought I'd share a recipe I make instead of conventional toothpaste. It has greatly helped my dental health, which had become a problem over the years.

Equal parts of:
    Bentonite Clay (toxin removal)
    Baking Soda (for PH)
    and
    a couple drops each of peppermint oil and clove oil (natural antimicrobials)
    serrapeptase (one capsule opened) for biofilm dissolving
    Coconut oil to desired consistency

After brushing, use the remaining oil in your mouth for oil pulling, then spit it out outside if possible so as not to clog up your drains.
    I keep a jar of this in my bathroom, with the recipe on the label so I don't forget how to make it.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Cara (24th October 2019), EFO (9th May 2021), Trisher (24th October 2019), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Much energy and, copious amounts of Vit D, from the Sun. Walking in forests brings peace and harmony. Silent meditation is also a must. Wim Hof, breathing method oxygenates blood cells.
    Scanner...would you mind elaborating on what you do with the Wim Hof breathing method?. Wim Hof also recommends ice cold water and toughening up the body with fewer clothes on winter days etc. Does anyone on the forum do this? I had to do this as a child but it was more because there was no central heating and travelling to school was a bike ride of three miles one way in all weathers.

Trisher

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (9th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Scanner...would you mind elaborating on what you do with the Wim Hof breathing method?. Wim Hof also recommends ice cold water and toughening up the body with fewer clothes on winter days etc. Does anyone on the forum do this? I had to do this as a child but it was more because there was no central heating and travelling to school was a bike ride of three miles one way in all weathers.

Trisher
    An Avalon thread for helpful reference:

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

EFO (9th May 2021), Trisher (24th October 2019), Yoda (24th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread