+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tommy Robinson embarrasses 'journalist' sent to harass him

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Tommy Robinson embarrasses 'journalist' sent to harass him

Tommy Robinson, after just being released from a 2-month imprisonment in the UK for which a judge was reprimanded for illegally denying him due process, had a Daily Mail "journalist" sent to harass him while he was spending time with his family on vacation.

Robinson turned things around on the guy, asking him why he was stalking him and photographing his family, and how he would like it if Robinson filmed him instead and went around harassing his wife and kids and mother, as they have done to Tommy.

The guy has no response to it, of course. But he deserves it as well as he gives it. These people shouldn't feel secure in their ability to lie and slander and expose others' families to abuse. Good for Tommy.

Quote Video: Tommy Robinson questions Daily Mail “journalist” James King about his bias and lies

I’ve often said that the Daily Mail is the worst paper in the Western world. The Guardian, the Independent, the New York Times, the Washington Post — those are obvious propaganda sheets for the hard-Left. But the Daily Mail actually reports with general accuracy on the jihad threat. Then it turns around and savages those who oppose jihad mass murder and Sharia oppression of women, gays, and others.

It is good to see one of the Daily Mail’s craven, ignorant, self-righteous, dishonest “journalists” get confronted on his lies and distortions. All establishment media “journalists” should be questioned in this way.

Note that King admits that he knows nothing about Islam and jihad, and then proceeds on the assumption that he knows everything about them.
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/08/v...-bias-and-lies

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Tommy Robinson embarrasses 'journalist' sent to harass him

Tommy wiped the floor with him...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th August 2018), Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2018), Jayke (18th August 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I can think of a lot of other "journalists" who more than deserve the same treatment.

These are the same people who lied us into the Iraq War, the Vietnam War, about the USS Maine...

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

On other sites there seems to be a concerted effort to to label Tommy ( not his real name apparently) as some form of agent/operative with a Zionistic inspired agenda. I am asking because I am unfamiliar with this, not because I want to disparage his work. I just don't really understand it in any relative context. Yes, perhaps I am naive......but if anyone can point me in a direction to learn more I would appreciate it.

Thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th August 2018), Bill Ryan (18th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Wink Re: Tommy Robinson embarrasses 'journalist' sent to harass him

Here you are

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    "Tommy Robinson" is NOT a journalist he is a "Luton Mig" football (Soccer) Hooligan, A member of right wing group that call themselves the English Defence League, Ex British National Party member & a self-confessed Zionist.
    He likes to mix his hooliganism with political issues which usually get him into trouble.

"Tommy Robinson" is not his real name, I believe it to be Stephen Lennon amongst others & I'd hazard a guess that he is actually on the payroll in some way for form. I have never seen so many thanks for such a garbage OP.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th August 2018), Bill Ryan (18th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    On other sites there seems to be a concerted effort to to label Tommy ( not his real name apparently) as some form of agent/operative with a Zionistic inspired agenda. I am asking because I am unfamiliar with this, not because I want to disparage his work. I just don't really understand it in any relative context. Yes, perhaps I am naive......but if anyone can point me in a direction to learn more I would appreciate it.

Thanks
    I've seen all of that and I really don't think there is anything substantial to it. Tommy is apparently a supporter of Israel -- so are lots of (misguided) conservatives. Zionists and their other internationalist buddies are ultimately the ones who have been pushing all of this mass migration stuff in the first place, and Tommy doesn't seem to be doing them any favors.

The UK which threw him into prison without due process is the same UK that created Israel in the first place, through the Balfour Declaration at the orders of the Rothschild family. The UK government is the real friend of Zionism.

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Tommy Robinson accidentally embarrasses more British journalists.

Oops.

He won the Danish 'World Free Press Award"

Tommy Robinson's winning a free speech prize! Rebel lands in Copenhagen, Denmark
    Ezra Levant

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2020), Jayke (18th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread