+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst 1 5 15 23 LastLast

Thread: The strangeness of the California Fires

1. Link to Post #281
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: The strangeness of the California Fires

I am sick to my stomach at this news and feeling the choking feeling like many in history who have felt helpless against an inevitable future coming in the form of a ruthless enemy with weapons they have no defense for closing in on them closer and closer.

1-24-19, a week after their threat to file bankruptcy, in collusion with the state run CAL FIRE Agency the political strategy to shield the scapegoat against billions of dollars of liability for this 9-11 has been revealed.

PGE is being allowed to single out one ignition point of the largest, most destructive 'named' section of the fire - 'Tubbs' - the most costly - and blame it on one property's privately owned wooden pole and privately owned electrical system failure. What?

They needed to pin something on PGE, so PGE is taking blame for the rest of equipment that miraculously all failed at once far apart at the rest of the admitted 18 separate 'ignition points' and started the fires with different 'names' - though it was really one big very connected soup. Please refer to the evidence presented in the other Fire thread here that the truth is possibly 100 ignition points or more.

https://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/9...allery=9208263
    Last edited by waves; 25th January 2019 at 20:31.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th January 2019), Hervé (25th January 2019), justntime2learn (26th January 2019), onawah (25th January 2019), Pam (26th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Regarding PG&E news just noted by Waves, until the public wakes up to the fact that PG&E is being made a scapegoat in what is obviously a much larger operation, then nothing will change. It's too bad so many people will not be able to sue them due to these lies, but some of us knew from day one that these fires were not simply due to electrical wiring mishaps. So if you live in an areas affected by the California fires, please awaken your friends and neighbors to what is really going on.

Meanwhile, I am still planning to hold a local discussion on February 6th at my library, and I have been in contact with Mark McCandlish, a knowledgeable scientist who understands the geoengineering part of this puzzle. Mark's work was noted a few years ago on this forum, but he is new to me, and from a recent e-mail he sent me, I will let him reintroduce himself with an exact quote:

"As you may know, I spent about thirty years working in the defense and aerospace industry, working as a designer, conceptual artist and
    for a short while as a technical publications editor at General Dynamics in Pomona, California. I worked for all of the major defense
    contractors and had a secret clearance a couple of times. I also worked on the radar, infrared and weapons control system of the Convair
    F-106 Delta Dart with the 318th Fighter Interceptor Squadron (318FIS) while in the U.S. Air Force back in the early 1970's. My father was
    a 25 year veteran of the Air Force also, so like yourself, I had the chance to see many other parts of the world as a kid.

I'm happy to dig up some material for you to read, although some of it will be very technical. I seem to have a knack for taking this kind
    of information and boil it down into ideas that the average person can relate to. For example, if I said that these nano particles of Aluminum
    used in the jet fuel are less than 100 microns across- as small as that is- people couldn't really comprehend just how small they are. But if
    I held up a child's flotation device (shaped like a donut), 14 inches across, and told you that if this thing was a human red blood cell (which you
    can't even see without a microscope) and I lined 50, 22 caliber BB's next to it, that would be a scale model of how small these nanoparticles are.

That diminutive size matches the wavelength of a radio frequency that oscillates at a billion cycles (Hertz) per second. And this fact is the key
    to why nanoparticles can be used to modify weather. The phenomenon was discovered many years ago, when the military was looking for ways to
    make our aircraft more "stealthy"- that is, harder to see with a radar system. The engineers and physicists knew that objects of a certain size or
    shape will resonate when they are exposed to a frequency of sound or electromagnetic emission that matches some aspect or dimension of this
    target object. Like that old TV commercial for BASF audio tapes to show their fidelity of recording by having singer Ela Fitzgerald hit a high note
    that shatters a wine glass, then replaying the tape to shatter a second glass. She found a note that matched the resonant frequency of the glass,
    and the vibrations absorbed by this object over-stress its crystalline structure causing it to break.

Now in the case of metallic nano particles, electromagnetic emissions that match their size do something a little different. When they are absorbed,
    they cause the particles to convert the EM signal to heat. This absorption process model was then used to find materials that matched the known
    frequencies that were predominantly used by Russian (Soviet) and Red Chinese military radars. At that time they were using tiny bits of wire that
    were "tuned" according to their length to produce this same reaction. You could think of it as being very much like changing the tune of a single string on a guitar by moving your finger up the fret board on the neck of the guitar, and by shortening the length of the vibrating string, you produce a higher and higher
    note (or frequency of sound). The same is true for these wires which were embedded in what was called "radar absorbing paint" on our first rudimentary
    stealth aircraft, like the U-2 and the SR-71 Blackbird. The military term used to describe this result was to "reduce their radar cross section".

But as materials science became progressively more advanced, processes were developed to create smaller and smaller particles. One early process
    was to spray molten metal from a nozzle onto a very cold, spinning metal disc. The disc was chilled with something like liquid nitrogen, so the molten
    microdroplets of metal that hit the spinning disc would be thrown to the outer edge by centrifugal force, rolling and cooling rapidly as they did so, and
    in this way they could produce uniformly sized, microscopic particles of metal. Think of countless billions of super small ball bearings piling up around
    the disc. And the pivotal characteristic here, was that all the particles were nearly identical in size. This is very important to the effect desired in
    absorbing electromagnetic frequencies. Because when you have countless numbers of these particles floating around in the air, all exposed to the same
    microwave frequency (gigahertz- billions of cycles per second) they all react in the same way. They all heat up. Generally, the temperature floats around
    138* F- a temperature that is maintained by the the dissipation of heat into the surrounding air. In this way, it is possible to heat up an entire air mass,
    including all the moisture contained in it, and causing it to rise in a powerful convection cell. This carries all that moisture up to the higher altitudes
    where it freezes, and becomes a storm system.

The advantages of this method are numerous. For example, the heating can be maintained by following the lofted airmass and its nano particles, continuously
    reheating the cell with microwaves and keeping the moisture up in the stratosphere for days or weeks. In this way, you can deny precipitation to one region or flood another, by turning off the microwave transmission and allowing all the accumulated rain to fall. You can create high and low pressure systems with this rising and falling process that can literally "steer" the jet stream in the upper atmosphere. Low pressure systems in the northern hemisphere rotate counter-clockwise. High pressure systems in the north rotate clockwise. By arranging these cells rotating in opposite directions next to each other you can dramatically enhance wind speed, creating tornadoes or destructive high winds. Some of the lofting produced in recent years has been so powerful, that it has created hail stones up to the size of softballs. You can find videos showing this on YouTube. You will note that these hailstones actually appear as bundles of smaller hailstones that have been lofted and frozen together while at higher altitudes. That's how weird some of this stuff can get."

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

conk (12th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th February 2019), Franny (26th January 2019), JRS (26th January 2019), justntime2learn (26th January 2019), kfm27917 (6th November 2019), onawah (25th January 2019), Pam (26th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), Sunny (10th October 2019), Tintin (30th January 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Someone has to get pictures/videos on the culverts. If there is no evidence of the mazers melting the rebar then this report is simply, excuse the pun, hot air.
    I would also think the ground would absorb the microwave energy.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pdZ9nr74hNg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

justntime2learn (26th January 2019), onawah (26th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #284
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

A fireproofed tiny off-grid house on wheels, built after a devastating fire in Australia in 2009.
    Although even a house like this might not survive the kinds of fires we are seeing currently (particularly if the roads for escaping the fires are inaccessible), but it may be a solution in some circumstances, and is an inspiring example of human ingenuity in the face of daunting odds.

Builder’s Incredible Fire Resistant, Off-Grid, Passive Tiny House On Wheels
    Living Big In A Tiny House
    Published on Jan 25, 2019

"This incredible tiny house on wheels has been specially engineered to help make it resistant to forest fires.
    With wildfires becoming an every more frequent occurrence, it’s important for us to start thinking about fire resistance when designing our homes. The tiny house movement has been a great opportunity for innovation and experimentation. In this video, we visit the tiny house of an Australian builder, Tom and his tiny house on wheels which has been designed to be resistant to forest fires.

Tom’s tiny house is located in Kinglake, just outside of Melbourne, Australia. In 2009, Kinglake was engulfed by some of the worst forest fires in Australian history, claiming the lives of 180 people and a tremendous amount of damage to property. The land where his tiny house is parked is still scared from the flames of those tragic fires.

Inspired to find better solutions for building, Tom has explored various ways of making his incredible off the grid, solar passive tiny house resistant to fires. This includes design elements as well as clever material choices. If you’re considering building a tiny home (or any home for that matter) in an area at risk of wildfires, there are lots of great tips for you to consider in this video."
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th January 2019), conk (12th February 2019), Constance (26th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (26th January 2019), justntime2learn (26th January 2019), Pam (26th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019), Zanshin (31st January 2019)

9. Link to Post #285
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    Someone has to get pictures/videos on the culverts. If there is no evidence of the mazers melting the rebar then this report is simply, excuse the pun, hot air.
    I would also think the ground would absorb the microwave energy.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pdZ9nr74hNg
    The retired fire captain John Lord and his friend Matt, also a retired fireman, reported on the immediate replacement of all culverts in Paradise following the fire. This was stated in one of their videos previously noted on this thread. That's what this issue is all about, and the video I posted yesterday just tried to explain why they were removing all the evidence of metal underground being greatly affected by this strange fire.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th January 2019), Hervé (26th January 2019), James Newell (26th January 2019), onawah (26th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), Sunny (10th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #286
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Yes but there has to be documentation either by pictures, video or first hand witnesses. It may be easy to get some first hand accounts by the workers who are doing the replacing if they saw melted rebar etc. if that can documented that would add to the energy weapon scenario evidence. Frankly it would be pretty powerful proof. Any Californians care to take a drive up there and talk to some workers?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

justntime2learn (26th January 2019), onawah (26th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #287
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    That diminutive size matches the wavelength of a radio frequency that oscillates at a billion cycles (Hertz) per second.
    If by "that diminutive size", Mark McCandlish means the 100 micron diameter of the aluminum nano-particles, then I think he's off a wee bit ... a factor of 3000.

Electromagnetic waves that have a wavelength of 100 microns will have a frequency not of one billion cycles per second (one gigahertz), but rather of three thousand billion cycles per second.

However, I suspect that he's really only off by a factor of 3, not of 3000, because I suspect (from such sites as this one) that the typical size of aluminum nanoparticles is closer to 100 nanometers, not 100 microns. A micron is 1000 times bigger than a nanometer.

So I suspect McCandlish made two, off-setting errors by factors of 1000, along with one, still remaining error by a mere factor of 3.

In other words, I suspect that the correct statements would be:
    • Aluminum nanoparticles are commonly about 100 nanometers (0.1 microns) or a little less in diameter.
    • This 100 nanometer distance is the wavelength of electromagnetic radiation in a vacuum with a frequency of 3000 GHz (gigahertz, billion cycles per second).
    That's likely why "nanoparticles" are called "nanoparticles", because their size is most conveniently measured in nanometers (not microns).

Table of units:
    • millimeter (mm): one thousandth of a meter
    • micron (µ): one millionth of a meter
    • nanometer (nm): one billionth of a meter
    That abbreviation (µ) for a micron is the Greek letter mu. As is common in science and mathematics work in the various "Romantic" languages, when we run out of letters in our native alphabet for our symbols, we resort to using letters from other alphabets, most commonly the Greek alphabet, which is the father of Latin and a common grandfather of the other Romantic languages.

===

P.S. -- I probably should not have posted the above, as it's going a bit off topic from what matters in this thread. What might be more relevant to this thread is the explanation that McCandlish provides on the use of nanoparticles along with EMF radiation of a frequency close to the size of the particles to heat air on a large scale, thereby changing the weather. That part makes good sense to me.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 26th January 2019 at 19:07.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd February 2019), avid (26th January 2019), Constance (26th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (30th January 2019), justntime2learn (26th January 2019), Pam (12th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #288
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Callum Burroughs of Business Insider Australia reports that PG&E has filed for bankruptcy protection
    as a fallout from liabilities incurred due to the fires.

The angle for this article - increased risk for companies due to 'global climate change'.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/p...19-1?r=US&IR=T

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

avid (30th January 2019), Constance (31st January 2019), Pam (12th February 2019), RunningDeer (30th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #289
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Part 5: Paradise Fires --Latest Update and Conclusions from Retired Fire Captains (44 minutes)

Supposedly Shelly
    Published on Jan 29, 2019

Retired Fire Captains John and Matt give some conclusions and updates regarding the Paradise Fire that Demolished this Community. Microwave Event

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th February 2019), avid (30th January 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2019), Constance (31st January 2019), onawah (30th January 2019), Pam (12th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019), ThePythonicCow (31st January 2019), Valerie Villars (30th January 2019), Zanshin (31st January 2019)

19. Link to Post #290
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A handout used at local meeting (feel free to copy):

California Holocaust - References

Strangeness of recent California fires:

· During the Santa Rosa “Tubbs Fire” of Oct. 8th, 2017 – houses burned to the ground, but most trees remained green. At the time it was the worst fire in California history

· Paradise Fire of Nov. 8th, 2018 eclipsed Tubbs Fire as the worst in California history with 13,500 homes burned, with further fire anomalies noted

Anomalies in these northern California Fires

· Paradise residents were not given any warning, many never told to evacuate​ (cell towers ceased functioning)​

· Escape Routes had been recently narrowed[i] - known as “road dieting”

· Firemen reported houses burned from the inside out, not typical fire damage

· Plastic garbage bins were found in pristine condition all over the area

· See YouTube Video: “​Part 1 Paradise Fires--Massive "Event" Expert Testimony Retired Fire Captains"

​(Part 1: ​) (Testimony is in 5 parts)

Official Explanations

· Governor Jerry Brown blamed climate change, and said this is “the new abnormal” and we should expect fires all-year-round for next 20 years.

· Unusually high winds blamed for the rapidly expanding fire

· Air was extremely dry, and October is the time when fires do the most damage in California due to normal summer droughts

· Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) were negligent and claim they may have been at fault in the “Camp fire” (which included towns of Paradise, Concow and Magalia)

· Number of deceased (85 fatalities) seems falsely low – Paradise dental offices burned, so identifying dental records not possible for charred​ or vaporized bodies

Unofficial Explanation​ &​​ Evidence of a Planned Event:​

· ​Heavy aerial spraying reported every day before the fire (Aluminum​-oxide nano particles​)

· Weather warfare against all of California​,​ and other parts of the ​world​​ (See YouTube "WeatherWar101")​

· Directed Energy Weaponry (DEW’s) likely used

· PG&E had a staging area in place on the defunct Paradise golf course at least several weeks before the fire.

· ​​​See​ YouTube video: “Dustin Nemos & Ginny Silcox on DE Weaponry and the State of the Tech” ​ ​(Silcox mentions similarities to 9/11 Twin Towers demolition at 8:55 point)

Book

Elana Freeland’s Under an Ionized Sky: From Chemtrails to Space Fence Lockdown (2018)

__________________________________________________ _________________

[i] In 2009, the town of Paradise proposed a reduced number of travel lanes on the roadways and received state funding from the California Department of Transportation to implement a road diet along Skyway, Pearson Road, and Clark Road, three of the town's main thoroughfares and evacuation routes. Out of four evacuation routes out of Paradise, three of which were narrow, two-lane mountain roads, the fourth, Skyway Boulevard, was the only artery that could effectively handle high amounts of traffic. A grand jury investigation for a similar fire nearby in 2008 had recommended “immediate modification of Skyway, from Paradise to Chico, as an emergency evacuation route, by removing trees and brush and creating fire barriers on both sides of the road.”[6] However, in 2012, the county government decided to narrow the boulevard by replacing traffic lanes with bike lanes, bulb-outs, and other traffic calming measures. Critics of road dieting blamed the narrowing of the boulevard for causing gridlock, thus trapping evacuating drivers in the fire.[7]

--

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

avid (12th February 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (12th February 2019), conk (12th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th February 2019), Franny (16th February 2019), Hervé (12th February 2019), justntime2learn (13th February 2019), onawah (13th February 2019), Pam (12th February 2019), Philippe (12th February 2019), RunningDeer (12th February 2019), Sunny (10th October 2019), Tintin (12th February 2019), Zanshin (25th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #291
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

A possible reason for the puzzle pieces of posts along roads burning, fires starting at bottoms of trees and power poles, and houses appearing to have burned from inside out - or - from underneath first.

Posted Jan. 2, 2019

The theory continues as an explanation for why underground plastic culverts with metal bars inside were destroyed and had to be replaced.

Posted Jan. 14, 2019

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (16th February 2019), Hervé (15th February 2019), justntime2learn (15th February 2019), Orph (16th February 2019), Philippe (15th February 2019), RunningDeer (15th February 2019), Sunny (10th October 2019), Zanshin (25th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #292
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For more good information and some background in how Agenda 21 has been "progressing" ( too good a word!) since 2011 in CA. and elsewhere (without the complications of issues surrounding Deborah Tavares's ) see this thread, starting here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1275087

PS I've requested a change of title for that thread from the Mods, or a split off thread, so the Deborah Tavares issues can be kept separate.
    Last edited by onawah; 25th February 2019 at 01:47.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th October 2019), ThePythonicCow (25th February 2019), Zanshin (25th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #293
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    PS I've requested a change of title for that thread from the Mods, or a split off thread, so the Deborah Tavares issues can be kept separate.
    I've not seen any such request ??

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #294
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I sent it to Michelle Marie, since she started that thread.
    Last edited by onawah; 25th February 2019 at 22:21.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th October 2019), ThePythonicCow (25th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #295
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I sent it to Michelle Marie, since she started this thread.
    Michelle Marie stepped down from being a moderator last September, and has not been on the forum since then . This happened the same time as the kerfuffle on the main Q thread.

Could you send your request again, to one or more of us who are presently active?

Sorry - thanks!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th October 2019), onawah (25th February 2019), pyrangello (10th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #296
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Hi I am want to say how shocking and unnerving to see how many people have lost their homes. It is fitting to say we too have something similar to share and I wonder if the UK are doing it to us or if it was an actual freak accident.
    I am not there to see this it's a destruction of humanity but equally our countryside. Destruction is the opposite to creation so yes evil intent may be behind this.
    I wonder if they are prepping for something bigger. In creation they do things little by little and I see them misplacing people for what real reason? something more in the future or what?
    They said the one in England was done on a winter's day when we had hot weather?
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...re-map-marsden

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #297
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

VERY curious Angels1981, thanks for posting about those winter fires in England. There are definitely some of the same wordings of 'comments' and 'observations' in that article as the provably unnatural fires in CA and elsewhere having to do with the totally out of ordinary nature and extremely unusual weather conditions.

I still have the same question you do. If we are correct about everything sinister we suspect, I still can't see what the bigger agenda or greater benefit to who is for this level of destruction and murder in random pockets of places. They really don't need prepping target practice and it's not changing anything on a mass scale....yet. Do they really think they need all these incidents as 'examples' to sway mass public opinion in the future about otherwise unwelcome agendas?

I'd be very interested in any updates from your area and especially anywhere people with suspicions are talking about it.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #298
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Demand NO PG&E Bailout! Clean, Safe, Public Utilities NOW!:
    https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/no-pge-bailout

An urgent plea to Sacramento: Don’t bail out PG&E:
    https://calmatters.org/commentary/pge-bailout/

Retaliation Against PG&E, Oroville Office Egged:
    https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/20...9/18827179.php

‘Bailout in sheep’s clothing’ for PG&E? Advocates slam California wildfire plan
    https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...217485430.html

PG&E admits safety violations; agrees to pay $65M to settle California records claims:
    https://www.abc10.com/article/news/l...e-27614e7f600e

Lawsuit: California Utility Customers Forced to Bail Out Utilities for Wildfires They Cause:
    https://californiaglobe.com/section-...es-they-cause/

Alliance of Bondholders and Fire Victims Unsettles PG&E Bankruptcy:
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/pg-e-mo...ts-11569238288

PG&E Reaches $11B Settlement with Insurers Over California Wildfires:
    https://www.connect.media/pge-reache...nia-wildfires/

PG&E reaches $65 million settlement in record-falsification case:
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/business...n-14490933.php

California electric company PG&E to pay $65M settlement over claims it falsified records:
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/california...ry?id=66080794

PG&E Agrees To Pay $11 Billion Insurance Settlement Over California Wildfires:
    https://www.npr.org/2019/09/13/76047...dise-and-elsew

PG&E to cut off power to nearly 800,000 customers to reduce wildfire risk:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/08/pge-...fire-risk.html
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), East Sun (10th October 2019), Franny (10th October 2019), justntime2learn (10th October 2019), Philippe (10th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019), Sadieblue (13th October 2019), sunflower (12th October 2019), Valerie Villars (11th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #299
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

PG&E is filing for bankruptcy. And “bondholders led by Paul Singer’s Elliott Management Corp. have an exit plan of their own, which is backed by victims of the fires that put the company into bankruptcy”. Note that Elliott Management Corp. is a so-called vulture fund that earns outrageous high returns on debts of third world countries. They succeeded doing that in Argentina when I lived there. And now this country is in financial crisis again. But what interests us in this tread are the anomalies of the fires. Explanations of natural causes that started the fires don’t add up. If exotic technologies or weaponry have been used it is of the interest of all earthlings to have that established in an enquiry. Bail-outs and financial settlements should not be hush money.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd November 2019), Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (11th October 2019), Franny (10th October 2019), onevoice (11th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019), sunflower (12th October 2019), Valerie Villars (11th October 2019)

39. Link to Post #300
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd November 2019), James Newell (13th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019), Sadieblue (13th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst 1 5 15 23 LastLast